Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by tzone
PM's private. He tried to talk to you like a ma and you pussed out so much you need Vagsil. Congrats for qualifying for the special olympics.

Nope, he PMed me to whine, badmouth me and tell me he he was putting me on ignore. I didn't ask him to send me a whiney PM and I have no obligation to keep what he sent private.....if you think what he posted was being a "man", you are as screwed up as he is. Send the "Vagsil" to gophergunner, he seems to need it, but be sure to keep a good supply for yourself. Maybe you both can go find a "safe place" and use it together.

Cancer Sucks

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
shaking my head at the asshattery going on here. Man wants a dog. Man finds a dog. Man gives dog a home and welcomes the dog into his heart. Everyone should be happy for Jeff. Instead, the result is a lot of insults, stupidity, pompous crap and petty meanness. Some of you guys need to get your priorities straight. No wonder many of the old timers are gone from here these days. Geez.

Exactamundo Sam...its why I am mostly lurking these days....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by GonHuntin
PM's private. He tried to talk to you like a ma and you pussed out so much you need Vagsil. Congrats for qualifying for the special olympics.

Nope, he PMed me to whine, badmouth me and tell me he he was putting me on ignore. I didn't ask him to send me a whiney PM and I have no obligation to keep what he sent private.....if you think what he posted was being a "man", you are as screwed up as he is. Send the "Vagsil" to gophergunner, he seems to need it, but be sure to keep a good supply for yourself. Maybe you both can go find a "safe place" and use it together.

Have you ever come up with a thought on your own? Congrats again for being retarded.

Camp is where you make it.
Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
Kennels have gotten over board. I have fenced in ya5d, but for years used a chain. The hoops are a joke. They have dogs they need to get rid of. Some are expensive for used dog.

I disagree with some of people who say go to breeder. Some want to do a good deed. I have gone with breeders cause I want something specific. Rescues for a breed you want are good way to go too.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ingwe
shaking my head at the asshattery going on here. Man wants a dog. Man finds a dog. Man gives dog a home and welcomes the dog into his heart. Everyone should be happy for Jeff. Instead, the result is a lot of insults, stupidity, pompous crap and petty meanness. Some of you guys need to get your priorities straight. No wonder many of the old timers are gone from here these days. Geez.

Yup.

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Well, sign me up as another who firmly believes that you are a hormonal 13 year old chick or worse, a physically grown man stuck in the 9th grade.

You're right, you didn't ask him to send you that PM, he (rightly so) decided to PM (means PRIVATE MESSAGE) you to tell you, man to man(?) what he felt and what he was going to do about it. Yes, you do have an obligation to keep his PM private. It's what mature people do out of basic respect for another adult.

Your attitude is one of a person who has little self-control and is indicative of an immature person. Grow up.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Sounds as though a Breeder doesn't like the competition........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Just ignore the asswholes Ingwe, don't let them win.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by badger

Yup.

Just ignore the asswholes Badger, don't let them win.

Yours and ingwe's contributions here far out weigh what they contribute. As was said don't let them win.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Sam, as Mickey Coleman used to say, "It's like bobbing for apples in a septic tank. It's just not worth it..."

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by badger

Sam, as Mickey Coleman used to say, "It's like bobbing for apples in a septic tank. It's just not worth it..."

sounds like vintage Mickey. smile Lordy how I miss that man. Talk about a fellow that liked DOGS! Last time I visited him, I lost count of the dogs in and around the house and mobile home.

Sam......

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by gophergunner
It's no wonder folks are leaving here. In fuggingcredible that I have to get reemed over something like this. You guys are a real piece of work sometimes. This is the way these adoption agencies work up here. If it's done differently in your area, good for you. In spite of all your negativity, I'm gonna get a dog and enjoy it. So just keep flapping your traps, guys. 'Guess there's just some here who aren't happy unless they're attacking others and finding something to biatch about. Incidently, I DID check Craigslist as part of this search, and there were no beagles listed around here at the time. Two different kennels offered pups at $1,800.00 or more.

Yeah, I hear you. And they accuse you of being a drama queen... of course, sometimes I resemble that remark.... smile

Try to find a rescue Dachshund in Alaska....nearest place is Seattle, it appears. We bought ($250) the last one from a local breeder, almost 20 years ago now, who had both parents, and bred them every 2 years, 3X only. The Weasel died 8 or 9 years ago - we have been in a Bush village for 7 years now- no place for a Dachshund unless someone is home with them. There are several in town. Our Lab died 21 months ago. Dog sized hole in our lives.

Been looking at the rescue sites the last year or so - all outside, all with similar requirements. I reckon if they want to fly to Alaska and inspect the premesis on their hook, we can put them up overnight. Otherwise they can "GFY". We'll find one off Craiglist or buy one for under $300 somewhere, tho I would prefer, as you do, a rescue. When time comes, I'll call the pounds in Anchorage, Fairbanks, Soldotna, Kenai, Homer, Wassila and put in an "order" for any Dachsund/mix and/or Lab/mix that comes up in a reasonable amount of time- several months probably. Will still have to pay neutering fees, etc.

Meanwhile, until we leave the village, I borrow several of the neighbors' dogs from time to time to take them for walks. Scratches an itch.... smile

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Just looked on Craigslist Alaska. Two longhaired, 10 year old sister Dachshunds free to good home.. If we were available...... smile

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864

Well, sign me up as another who firmly believes that you are a hormonal 13 year old chick or worse, a physically grown man stuck in the 9th grade.

You're right, you didn't ask him to send you that PM, he (rightly so) decided to PM (means PRIVATE MESSAGE) you to tell you, man to man(?) what he felt and what he was going to do about it. Yes, you do have an obligation to keep his PM private. It's what mature people do out of basic respect for another adult.

Your attitude is one of a person who has little self-control and is indicative of an immature person. Grow up.

Ed

I consider your opinion about as valuable as GGs and Tzones.......probably about the same value as you hold for mine and that's just fine.

I don't need to hide behind "private messages" when I think someone is an idiot.......my only mistake was wasting the time it took to post what I thought.......anybody that would jump through hoops over a dog, because some liberal moron commands him to, ain't much of a man in my way of thinking....same goes for anyone who supports that nonsense.....then again, I have owned dogs but have never "adopted" one.......I have put a bullet in a few but have never had one "put to sleep"....and I have certainly never wrung my hands, filled out "adoption forms" or begged some pet nazi to let me own one.

I figure the next thing we will be seeing here are "pet obituaries" or funeral announcements when somebody's "fur baby" dies or maybe birth announcements or baby showers when someone "adopts" a new dog.....makes about as much sense ......heck, I see billboards for a pet cemetery, a pet funeral home and a pet crematorium, I guess this shouldn't surprise me........

Cancer Sucks
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
9 pages

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

A
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
Guy wants a dog. Who gives a rats ass how he goes about it.

Does every post in this sight require a pig pile of crap?

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
Originally Posted by AHole

I suspect it does.

W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
Best of luck..

Molon Labe
N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N

Yes, I have owned a bunch of dogs over the years, all of them hunting breeds that were actually hunted, not a single lap dog, not a single ankle biter, not a single couch potato..... none of them lived in the house. I have hunted behind beagles on several occasions and have been around others, so, yes, I know they need to run...

Congratulations..........?

My working and hunting dogs have all lived inside (at least partially) and they've all been outstanding in their own right.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AHole

Welcome to the Fire Ahole. In proper campfire tradition GFY!

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (1234, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 64 invisible), 2,496 guests, and 1,295 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,078
Posts18,482,764
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.