Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 61 of 165 1 2 59 60 61 62 63 164 165
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"And yeah, I've been proven right on all this.... and that will only continue in the coming weeks/months (he doesn't have years). Read it and weep fellas. "

Crackhead^^^ meet your brother, meth-head.

FJB & FJT

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I've been SAYING, dunce, that it'll be shown to have occurred by the '18 midterms. Still saying that. Care to bet? Of course you don't. You know I'm right. You all do. Just too weak to admit it. Yet.

That said, I suspect it'll come to a head far sooner. And besides, dunce, every inexorable step this has moved has been towards my rightness and your wrongness. So shove that pointy hat where the orange light of Trump don't shine, k? Thanks bro!

If true, this is a big deal. One more nail in the obstruction coffin, or at least, one more cloud of billowing smoke:

http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/01/media/rod-wheeler-seth-rich-fox-news-lawsuit/index.html

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I've been SAYING, dunce, that it'll be shown to have occurred by the '18 midterms. Still saying that. Care to bet? Of course you don't. You know I'm right. You all do. Just too weak to admit it. Yet.

That said, I suspect it'll come to a head far sooner. And besides, dunce, every inexorable step this has moved has been towards my rightness and your wrongness. So shove that pointy hat where the orange light of Trump don't shine, k? Thanks bro!

If true, this is a big deal. One more nail in the obstruction coffin, or at least, one more cloud of billowing smoke:

http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/01/media/rod-wheeler-seth-rich-fox-news-lawsuit/index.html

So... A year's worth of the same old schidt. With no proof. No proof whatsoever.

And it's gonna take them more than a year from now to get it?

That is nothing more than making up a story, then setting out to fabricate the proof to match the narrative.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

So... A year's worth of the same old schidt. With no proof. No proof whatsoever.

And it's gonna take them more than a year from now to get it?

That is nothing more than making up a story, then setting out to fabricate the proof to match the narrative.

Notice the moving goal posts? Now it's going to happen by the midterms. Then before the 2020 election. And then... and then...

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"I've been SAYING, dunce, that it'll be shown to have occurred by the '18 midterms. Still saying that. Care to bet? Of course you don't. You know I'm right. You all do. Just too weak to admit it. Yet. "

NO, YOU SAID:

"And yeah, I've been proven right on all this...."

Meth getting to ya? Have any teeth left?

FJB & FJT
IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Jeff, even if there was collusion, what law has been broken?

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes."
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Trump will be "removed" from office, by law, on January 20th, 2025.

I wonder how many pages this thread will have then.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Trump will be "removed" from office, by law, on January 20th, 2025.

I wonder how many pages this thread will have then.

JeffObama will keep biting his own bathtub fart bubbles until then.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

I promise people will stop making fun of you if you just smartin' up and remove the pointy hat, I promise.

Had any conversations with Matt Flynn lately?

Last edited by 12344mag; 08/01/17.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Matt Flynn is in Russia colluding... legally.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yeah because that has Russian collusion written all over it! Damn son you make this easy. lol

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
PS: so why do you guys think the Congress voted like 98% for the sanctions bill?

I'll help your addled partisan selves: it's because at this point they "know things" that we aren't yet fully privy to.

Big [bleep] HINT

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
PS: so why do you guys think the Congress voted like 98% for the sanctions bill?

I'll help your addled partisan selves: it's because at this point they "know things" that we aren't yet fully privy to.

Big [bleep] HINT

You are eat up with the dumbass.

Nobody is saying that Russia wasn't meddling. Sure they were... UNDER OBAMA. And he let them.

When have Russian spooks not meddled?

It sure doesn't mean Trump was involved.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Big [bleep] HINT

You are eat up with the dumbass.

Nobody is saying that Russia wasn't meddling. Sure they were... UNDER OBAMA. And he let them.

When have Russian spooks not meddled?

It sure doesn't mean Trump was involved.

Not only did Obama let them without repercussion, he didn't take action because he didn't want to appear to throw the election to Trump. Remember, EVERYONE thought Hillary was going to win, it was a sure thing.

And Obummer was on the receiving end of the meddling when he told the Russian ambassador on a hot mic "Tell Vladimir I'll have more flexibility after my election." There's collusion!

Last edited by bigfish9684; 08/01/17.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The only sure thing is that Jell0 is eaten up with a severe case of congenital dumbass.

Jell0, explain how it is in your mind that if a fellow enters the race for potus his kids lose their 1A. I know you cant deduce what im getting at so I will tell you. Trumps relatives are legally allowed to talk to people, even if those people are in or from another country.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/01/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
it's because at this point they "know things" that we aren't yet fully privy to.

Big [bleep] HINT

I know something you aren't privy to, but all the other sane members here are..................

Just for the record I'm not using the word "sane" in it's traditional meaning. grin

Back to Jeff Obama, If you want this "privy" info please let me know.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
You have to give JellO some much needed credit. He's learned a new word. Dunce. laugh

On the flip side, Saul Alinsky digs his fingernails into his coffin every time JellO posts here. The continual effort must be grating severely on his skeleton

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BayouRover
You have to give JellO some much needed credit. He's learned a new word. Dunce. laugh

He may have learned of the word but I'm not to sure he has learned it's meaning. I have faith he'll get there.............Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Uh, he has arrived.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Uh, he has arrived.

AND he has a lot of company. This is what we have to deal with. There can be no reasoning, in the absence of reason. Even if there was "collusion", that's not illegal. What the heck do you charge Trump with? Beating Hillary? As the "investigation" proceeds, it is the Democrats, Obama and Clinton, among many more, that are looking very dirty indeed.

Page 61 of 165 1 2 59 60 61 62 63 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (12344mag, 257wthbylover, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 19rabbit52, 59 invisible), 2,238 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,505
Posts18,509,229
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.