Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 62 of 165 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 164 165
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I am afraid that the way he is posting about this non-crime he might never get it.

What i wonder is this:What will happen to his sanity when NOTHING about talking to the scary russians is/was illegal?

he will need stronger meds for sure.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by plainsman456
I am afraid that the way he is posting about this non-crime he might never get it.

What i wonder is this:What will happen to his sanity when NOTHING about talking to the scary russians is/was illegal?

Yup. Here we sit, having to endure Hillary and the whole Obama gang walking free. It's obvious crimes were comitted. "Our side" simply refuses to make anything of it. It is a travesty.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This, again from those in a position (unlike ANY of us here) to know details about Mueller's investigation. Personally I think this is a great idea. As should y'all, right? You were the same people applauding Wiki for keeping things transparent- I was too- so this strikes me as a mere extension of that.

But to return to the fray... and please note, I am not up here on this forum denigrating Trump or arguing about his obvious mental instability or all the other wack shït he's trying to do, I'm simply staying on topic with the Comey firing and the fallout from that... but to get back to that, man oh man am I turning out to have been right, and boy oh boy are some of you gonna be shining my boots. wink

As a reminder, my position is simply that he and/or his campaign will be shown (pretty much have been shown, at this point) to have colluded knowingly with Russia before the '18 midterms, which I have been, and remain willing to, place on-the-record equitable bets about. PM me if interested; I'm not giving this thread much attention anymore now that it's becoming clear a) I'm right and that b) most here are too indoctrinated and partisan to admit it even in the glaring light of.... reality. Well, you get to own that one going forward, not me. And that amuses me no end. wink

http://time.com/4885770/robert-mueller-investigation-senate-legislation/

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Just listen to how your position has changed. A couple months ago I was a nutjob for saying there was collusion. Now you've morphed to essentially admitting it but NOW, suddenly, the "Right" in America are the DEFENDERS of the idea that to get in bed with Russian intelligence to affect an election is no big deal, and that the resulting POTUS ain't tainted.

That is, just to be blunt as I can be here, SHAMEFUL.

And you will own this if you keep going down this path, guys. You don't get to walk it back. You choose to defend that behavior as ok, then you have lost all credibility as patriots. Forever. In print. Searchable. Right here. Choose wisely my friends. The lying POS does not rate such fealty.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

L
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Just listen to how your position has changed. A couple months ago I was a nutjob for saying there was collusion. Now you've morphed to essentially admitting it but NOW, suddenly, the "Right" in America are the DEFENDERS of the idea that to get in bed with Russian intelligence to affect an election is no big deal, and that the resulting POTUS ain't tainted.

That is, just to be blunt as I can be here, SHAMEFUL.

And you will own this if you keep going down this path, guys. You don't get to walk it back. You choose to defend that behavior as ok, then you have lost all credibility as patriots. Forever. In print. Searchable. Right here. Choose wisely my friends. The lying POS does not rate such fealty.

LMAO.

SUPERHUMAN!

Clark

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
JeffO went full retard!!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This, again from those in a position (unlike ANY of us here) to know details about Mueller's investigation. Personally I think this is a great idea. As should y'all, right? You were the same people applauding Wiki for keeping things transparent- I was too- so this strikes me as a mere extension of that.

But to return to the fray... and please note, I am not up here on this forum denigrating Trump or arguing about his obvious mental instability or all the other wack shït he's trying to do, I'm simply staying on topic with the Comey firing and the fallout from that... but to get back to that, man oh man am I turning out to have been right, and boy oh boy are some of you gonna be shining my boots. wink

As a reminder, my position is simply that he and/or his campaign will be shown (pretty much have been shown, at this point) to have colluded knowingly with Russia before the '18 midterms, which I have been, and remain willing to, place on-the-record equitable bets about. PM me if interested; I'm not giving this thread much attention anymore now that it's becoming clear a) I'm right and that b) most here are too indoctrinated and partisan to admit it even in the glaring light of.... reality. Well, you get to own that one going forward, not me. And that amuses me no end. wink

http://time.com/4885770/robert-mueller-investigation-senate-legislation/
You are dumber than a bag of hammers and prove it every time you post. Nothing you've said has come to fruition yet in your feeble little mind you have it all figured out. crazy

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
JeffObama's accuracy in his predictions are nearly up to par with Al Gore's accuracy ratings on global warming doomsday predictions.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
YOU DON'T GET TO WALK IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
and please note, I am not up here on this forum denigrating Trump or arguing about his obvious mental instability or all the other wack shït he's trying to do,

Nope, no denigrating going on here..........I was wrong about you Jeff, you're not a Dunce, you're a Delusional Dunce. I apologize profusely for my mistake.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Sure jell0, Mueller, the goofball who thought James Rosen was a foreign subversive and investigated him as a criminal is probably innocent of malevolent design. Now, get your cartoon book and go tell your mom shes calling you.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
and please note, I am not up here on this forum denigrating Trump or arguing about his obvious mental instability or all the other wack shït he's trying to do,

Nope, no denigrating going on here..........I was wrong about you Jeff, you're not a Dunce, you're a Delusional Dunce. I apologize profusely for my mistake.

One thing about it, jell0 is not unstable. He sings the same song even when consistently proven stupid and wrong.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The boy never disappoints.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Hate to break it to you jeffo but there has not been anything done against the law.

You as was already been said have gone full retard,on a high speed bus without any brakes.

Must suck to be as bad as you.

Oh,i never said that he did not talk to anyone,just that nothing was done illegally.

Moron

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
SHAMEFUL!!!

LMAO.

Like the girl that can't believe she is no longer wanted.

Dave

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Per my stated intent I'm not gonna delve into Trump's latest incidence(s) of stepping on his own dick, other than to say I'm going to miss the entertainment value (MadMooner sure nailed it!) this clown provides. It'll be a letdown when Mueller takes him down.

He's got himself thoroughly boxed in with the Norks. They maneuvered him into a position where he effectively now can't do ANYTHING, while they will simply continue to move their missile program forward. Good JOB, tough guy (sic)! That said... ain't like I (or anyone else) has a viable solution.

Oops. I'll stop now.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Ahhhh.... JellO has resurfaced. laugh

Either he's received new marching orders from the DU, complete with quotes to toss out, or he's smoked some rancid doobies again.

It never ceases with idiots.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I'm going with a little form column A and a little from column B

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Hey Jeff, good to see you back. Do you have any really good stock picks for recent IPOs...any real winners? I'm working on a project with one of my kids to teach him about short sales, and would like a positive outcome.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Glad Jeff found something to ease his depression. It's been tough the last few weeks what with this Russia stuff fizzling out and the NORKS backing down. I mean the retiring CIA Station Chief in Moscow said he had absolutely nothing on collusion and you know, that's the guy who really knows what Putin is up to, not Wolf Blitzer.

Why is it that Kim back down and China is now on board with pressuring this idiot? Sure isn't because he's afraid of Elizabeth Warren or that Bernie Sanders called Beijing, is it?

The Dow is just off its record high, and has climbed basically continuously since November.

Unemployment is 4.3%, which is a 15 year low.

Yeah, it's been a bad few weeks for JeffObama.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Page 62 of 165 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

67 members (6mmbrfan, 6MMWASP, 79S, 7mm_Loco, 444Matt, 7 invisible), 1,546 guests, and 735 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,554
Posts18,510,420
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.