Hop To
Page 20 of 23 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Coyote_Hunter
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Coyote_Hunter
We didn't have freezer space but Denver Rescue Mission would have appreciated the donation.

They take donated game meat? Any special requirements?

Only that it be commercially processed. Over the years they have received a lot of meat donations from us after the family freezers were full.

Do you pay for the processing?
If not who pays?

I pay.

Last edited by Coyote_Hunter; 08/24/17.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.
GB1

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I just killed a possum. Ears are still ringing, 16" .223 is pretty damn sharp. Yowsa.

I think rosco should name it.

I think irfubar should predict it's size, how I killed it, how much I respect it, and how that all reflects on my degenerate personality. .

Then he should eat it.

Mr. Beans should do a Euro mount.

Actually, they have rather striking skulls, unlike anything else in North America. But why shoot a 'possum?

In years past, for the chickens. We are taking a year off from livestock (and kids) so that's not why though. Don't like them around the house. They can live out in my woods, along with any other critter, with impunity, but start coming around the house and getting into it with Chloe (my dog) then it's game over.

Chloe may look like a muppet (damn you BMT) and be sweet beyond description but she has a cold, cold heart when it comes to the rodent kingdom. She is the boss of them. This possum didn't agree. Boom.

I'm gonna need irfubar to do his judgy-judgy thing to achieve enough motivation for hero pics, though. And if Deflave is gonna "mount" it, he'd better... har har..... get on it. And if smokepole is gonna fall off his prurient high horse (my God I'm punny this morning), he'd best get to smokin'.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well CoyoteHunter, good for you, you can pat yourself on the back and impress your liberal friends with your compassion.

If you choose to assist drug addicts and alky's that is certainly your right.

I personally choose to support young working families whom are struggling in today's economy ( those who choose to help themselves and all)

I do question your willingness to use our game animals for your accolades. Maybe you should consider giving some of your paycheck to the mission?

Or better yet invite the homeless over for an elk steak dinner?

As usual Deflave is correct, the vortex of retardation , welcome

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey JeffO, you should donate the possum to the homeless! smile

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well CoyoteHunter, good for you, you can pat yourself on the back and impress your liberal friends with your compassion.

If you choose to assist drug addicts and alky's that is certainly your right.

I personally choose to support young working families whom are struggling in today's economy ( those who choose to help themselves and all)

I do question your willingness to use our game animals for your accolades. Maybe you should consider giving some of your paycheck to the mission?

Or better yet invite the homeless over for an elk steak dinner?

As usual Deflave is correct, the vortex of retardation , welcome

My wife and I have chosen to donate our time and money to many charities and other organizations we feel provide societal benefits over the years, not that that is any of your business. Denver Rescue Mission is just one and I have no regrets helping people down on their luck or needing help even if their problems are caused by self-destructive behavior.

We give to whom we choose and in the amounts we choose. Considering you have zero idea about either, your post is a study in stupidity.

You definitely have a severe case of holier-than-thou.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by smokepole

One other point for irfubar, when non-hunters see hunters donating meat to feed the homeless it's a good thing, the kind of thing that can change people's attitudes for the better about hunters and hunting.

I want to believe that this is true. It is a slippery slope.
We here all know what goes into bringing wild game from the field to the table and most of us are respectful of that process and always trying to improve it.
There is a lot of pitfalls involved when it comes to actually making it work successfully in practice. Seen it happen with other benefits for the needy as well.

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Again with the judgy-judgy. It's almost like there's a pattern.

Guess I better not talk about the young spike buck I chose to give to a Roseburg food bank, though the story is a bit more complex than just that.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

After Deflave has had his way with it? That's just icky.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Beggars cant be choosy
.During the great depression many rural family's ate possum stew.
Nothing is to good for our homeless though. It is so cool of Coyote Hunter to invite them to dinner and support them.

I am sure he feels all warm and fuzzy doing so.

If you don't want to be judged don't put it on a public forum. Hell look how quick people are to judge me for my comments.
You yourself pre-judged me and accused me of being a do nothing couch potato that didn't have a clue how to shoot a rifle.

It appears you do the same you accuse me of. oh the hypocrisy.

As the campfire turns LMAO.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I kind of like this explanation personally:

Matthew
34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
IC B3

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Beggars cant be choosy
.During the great depression many rural family's ate possum stew.
Nothing is to good for our homeless though. It is so cool of Coyote Hunter to invite them to dinner and support them.

I am sure he feels all warm and fuzzy doing so.

If you don't want to be judged don't put it on a public forum. Hell look how quick people are to judge me for my comments.
You yourself pre-judged me and accused me of being a do nothing couch potato that didn't have a clue how to shoot a rifle.

It appears you do the same you accuse me of. oh the hypocrisy.

As the campfire turns LMAO.

Don't you DARE judge my judgementalism, Mister.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
But I get to judge SP's. Just because.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
POST YER POSSUM!...

Load.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
deflave stuffed possum stew at the soup kitchen tonight. mmmmmmm......

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by wageslave
POST YER POSSUM!...

Load.

60 grain Nosler Partition. Range was 5 feet. Louder than GOD. I forget how nasty that little M4'gery is sans ear protection.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As much fun as it has been matching wits with the vortex of retardation. I concede you win.

I am making a cardboard sign to hold while standing on the street corner . I want free game meat, how should I word it?

Have a deer to spare? god bless

Homeless vet have a possum to spare? god bless

Will work for elk. god bless

Or would I be better off showing up at CoyoteHunters home?

Denver rescue mission?

This is all new to me so some guidance would be appreciated. If this works and I get free game meat I can sell my guns and blow the money on hookers and cocaine.
Woohoo

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wageslave
POST YER POSSUM!...

Load.

Slave whatever you do do not post your POSSUM, or pic's of your mom and her pet possum.

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
As much fun as it has been matching wits with the vortex of retardation. I concede you win.

I am making a cardboard sign to hold while standing on the street corner . I want free game meat, how should I word it?

This is all new to me so some guidance would be appreciated. If this works and I get free game meat I can sell my guns and blow the money on hookers and cocaine.

How about, "Give me your MEAT!" Try that, let us know how it goes. Maybe, if you get some generous givers of meat, you'll finally figure out the inner conflict that makes you so damn uptight.

Don't be dissing the working gals now. You'll have the rest of Montana all OVER you.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

How about, "Give me your MEAT!" Try that, let us know how it goes. Maybe, if you get some generous givers of meat, you'll finally figure out the inner conflict that makes you so damn uptight.

Don't be dissing the working gals now. You'll have the rest of Montana all OVER you.

That may be the way its done in Oregon, that's not the way we roll in Montana

As far as working girls , T inman is the pimp here and I cant afford his girls! go to the basement and you will see the quality of his girls.

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
This place has a basement?! sick

I thought this place WAS a basement!

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 20 of 23 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

506 members (007FJ, 1lessdog, 160user, 22250rem, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 53 invisible), 2,137 guests, and 1,115 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,240
Posts18,504,551
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.