Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 21 of 23 1 2 19 20 21 22 23
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by irfubar
As much fun as it has been matching wits with the vortex of retardation. I concede you win.

I am making a cardboard sign to hold while standing on the street corner . I want free game meat, how should I word it?

Have a deer to spare? god bless

Homeless vet have a possum to spare? god bless

Will work for elk. god bless

Or would I be better off showing up at CoyoteHunters home?

Denver rescue mission?

This is all new to me so some guidance would be appreciated. If this works and I get free game meat I can sell my guns and blow the money on hookers and cocaine.
Woohoo

I have the hookup. A gal here at work brings me jerky and sausage each year. She says her Dad gives it to her but she and her kids don't care much for it because it's ... you know ... wild. I wish I knew more like her.

At my old job certain non-hunters were always watching what I carried into the building and waiting for the hunters bounty.

In Saskatchewan hunters could donate their waterfowl to a local meat pantry. I think a nearby one was located in a COOP building. Drunk hunters staying at our motel would make a big waterfowl display on their tailgates in the parking lot mid-morning, let them bake in the sun, after they slept it off they would gut them and drive them to the meat exchange for drop-off. It always looked to me like there was more going into the freezers than being taken.

Remember the free cheese? At certain points they couldn't give it all away. I heard that the quality of the free cheese was top notch. That it was actually better than the good brand names sold in supermarkets, yet because it was free it got treated with suspect - like it was a government plot.

I'm always suspicious of the intermediaries in handouts. I don't trust government ones. I am far more favorable toward churches or, for example, Red Cross. Sounds like Coyote Hunter has a pretty good way of doing it. Probably gets quite a bit of it to recipients who would actually appreciate it.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here,

Miscellaneous

Is the .223 AI enough gun? 123…457045714572

You can thank me later,

oh wait you are not into that, you are a meat lover. wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Alamosa
As much fun as it has been matching wits with the vortex of retardation. I concede you win.

I am making a cardboard sign to hold while standing on the street corner . I want free game meat, how should I word it?

Have a deer to spare? god bless

Homeless vet have a possum to spare? god bless

Will work for elk. god bless

Or would I be better off showing up at CoyoteHunters home?

Denver rescue mission?

This is all new to me so some guidance would be appreciated. If this works and I get free game meat I can sell my guns and blow the money on hookers and cocaine.
Woohoo

I have the hookup. A gal here at work brings me jerky and sausage each year. She says her Dad gives it to her but she and her kids don't care much for it because it's ... you know ... wild. I wish I knew more like her.

At my old job certain non-hunters were always watching what I carried into the building and waiting for the hunters bounty.

In Saskatchewan hunters could donate their waterfowl to a local meat pantry. I think a nearby one was located in a COOP building. Drunk hunters staying at our motel would make a big waterfowl display on their tailgates in the parking lot mid-morning, let them bake in the sun, after they slept it off they would gut them and drive them to the meat exchange for drop-off. It always looked to me like there was more going into the freezers than being taken.

Remember the free cheese? At certain points they couldn't give it all away. I heard that the quality of the free cheese was top notch. That it was actually better than the good brand names sold in supermarkets, yet because it was free it got treated with suspect - like it was a government plot.

I'm always suspicious of the intermediaries in handouts. I don't trust government ones. I am far more favorable toward churches or, for example, Red Cross. Sounds like Coyote Hunter has a pretty good way of doing it. Probably gets quite a bit of it to recipients who would actually appreciate it.

In college, in the 80's, a kid brought home a box of food from from some sort of food bank to our little hippie house. It had a brick of that government cheese in it- we called it Ronnie cheese, after the duffer-in-chief. It was waxy and insipid. Maybe they improved it since then. smile

Ate a lot of zucchini, apples, and other gleanings that fall. And pussy. Good times. Sigh. To be young.

If "we" really cared about substances that are being consumed in our society that are destroying "us" mentally and physically, from the kids on up, here's a hint. It rhymes with "booger". Nanny-staters like irfubar should be all over that crap. But that would be too logical.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Alamosa,

I moved to Montana years ago as a young man with a wife and two young daughters. It was tough supporting a family on Montana wages, I was a hunting fool and kept the freezer stocked with game meat. Raised the kids on it. Store bought meat wasn't in the budget.

Had co-workers who would ask when I got an elk where was their meat. I would laugh and say when you help me pack it off of the mountain I will share it with you.

Never could find an elk next to the road as many seem to, so a pack was always involved.

Game then and now is a precious commodity.

Last year I hunted for twenty days, hiking 8-10 miles a day and never saw an elk. Found tracks the last few days of the season, put a small herd to bed in the north timber. Returned to the adjacent park at first light hoping to catch them out feeding, all I found was fresh wolf tracks.

We used to be able to buy over the counter whitetail doe tags as many as you wished in different counties. Now you have to draw a doe tag in certain units, other units allow no doe tags at all.

A good friend who grew up here killed a bull every year until the wolves arrived. He had a cow tag last year and could not fill it.

This being the campfire I am sure somebody will say you are a lousy hunter and blame the wolves? maybe but I used to be a "lucky " hunter before the wolves.

These experiences formed my opinions regarding the value of game meat.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

If "we" really cared about substances that are being consumed in our society that are destroying "us" mentally and physically, from the kids on up, here's a hint. It rhymes with "booger". Nanny-staters like irfubar should be all over that crap. But that would be too logical.

[/quote]

WTF are you talking about? booger? I am not even going to try and guess and play your retarded game.

As far as nanny-state , there you go projecting again. Your place of chosen residence defines nanny-state;

The vortex of retardation , you own it.

I am waiting for your sidekick CoyoteHunter to chime in , but he is probably to busy arguing with MuleDeer and schooling him on ballistics and reloading?

IC B2

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Alamosa,

I moved to Montana years ago as a young man with a wife and two young daughters. It was tough supporting a family on Montana wages, I was a hunting fool and kept the freezer stocked with game meat. Raised the kids on it. Store bought meat wasn't in the budget.

Had co-workers who would ask when I got an elk where was their meat. I would laugh and say when you help me pack it off of the mountain I will share it with you.

Never could find an elk next to the road as many seem to, so a pack was always involved.

Game then and now is a precious commodity.

Last year I hunted for twenty days, hiking 8-10 miles a day and never saw an elk. Found tracks the last few days of the season, put a small herd to bed in the north timber. Returned to the adjacent park at first light hoping to catch them out feeding, all I found was fresh wolf tracks.

We used to be able to buy over the counter whitetail doe tags as many as you wished in different counties. Now you have to draw a doe tag in certain units, other units allow no doe tags at all.

A good friend who grew up here killed a bull every year until the wolves arrived. He had a cow tag last year and could not fill it.

This being the campfire I am sure somebody will say you are a lousy hunter and blame the wolves? maybe but I used to be a "lucky " hunter before the wolves.

These experiences formed my opinions regarding the value of game meat.

That's just karma for how you Montucky boys used to lord it over the rest of us. smile "Welcome to Oregon elk hunting".

But good job with the girls. That's locovore at its finest. I fed my girls a LOT of deer, elk, grouse, pheasant, turkey, and peacock. In fact for many years it was pretty much all the meat we ate. Don't even get me started on my views of the (lack of) ethics towards animals in factory-farm scenarios.

Last edited by Jeff_O; 08/24/17.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Rhymes with booger. C'mon, use your words. You can do this.

Your views towards towards drugs- at least from what I've seen, feel free to elucidate- are straight outta the nanny-state playbook. You want to tilt at the RIGHT windmill? Rhymes with booger. wink

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Ate a lot of zucchini, apples, and other gleanings that fall. And pussy.

Well if nothing else, you're super flexible.

Clark

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by deflave

Ate a lot of zucchini, apples, and other gleanings that fall. And pussy.

Well if nothing else, you're super flexible.

Clark

lmao

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

How about, "Give me your MEAT!" Try that, let us know how it goes. Maybe, if you get some generous givers of meat, you'll finally figure out the inner conflict that makes you so damn uptight.

Don't be dissing the working gals now. You'll have the rest of Montana all OVER you.

That may be the way its done in Oregon, that's not the way we roll in Montana

As far as working girls , T inman is the pimp here and I cant afford his girls! go to the basement and you will see the quality of his girls.

My bitches are for everyone's enjoyment, not unlike slave's MOM.

Just a big sexual charity.

Care to donate? Slave donates his meat.

IC B3

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
I'll donate this. Nice pair of birds.

[Linked Image]

Hopefully this won't set off Mr. "sanctity of the hunting forum". Personally, I think if young guys knew this was what bird hunting was like, we'd get more new hunters.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Dibs on Ms. Trampstamp!

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
I think I'm a total [bleep] for posting that pic on this, a hunting forum, and I sincerely hope one or more of you sanctimonious know-it-alls will give me a talking-to. THIS IS YOUR TIME!

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Taxidermy time ... I definitely want to mount that! smile

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
JeffO,

That is your best contribution yet to the campfire. Congragulations

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I think I'm a total asswipe....

Like, totally. I get that man. I just hope you weren't permanently scarred by eating that insipid free cheese, what a total bummer! Stick it to the man!! Give me liberty or barring that, cheese!!

Hopefully this won't set off Mr. "sanctity of the hunting forum".

No worries brah! If it sets him off I'll just like totally tell him to chill out and take a bong hit. That would be sooooo awesome!!!!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I remember when this used to be a family friendly website.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
My family disowned it. We're giving our money to the cracker barrel relief fund.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I don't, but I've only been here since 2007.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I stopped one time at a Cracker Barrel. Outside of Missoula....

Inman has probably banged some skanks out in the parking lot.

Page 21 of 23 1 2 19 20 21 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

481 members (1minute, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 53 invisible), 2,139 guests, and 1,124 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,279
Posts18,505,091
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.