Campfire Outfitter
S
NO WALL, NO SECOND TERM FOR TRUMP.

He's done in 4 years.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
we don't really need a wall , just sniper training on the border. Kill all north bound

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Just think how much he could have actually done to MAGA if is own party would have supported him. This country would be busting at the seams with prosperity.

Care to explain how? Other than the bastards not repealing obamacare; what have they not supported for prosperity?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
and to work out a package of border security, excluding the wall, that's acceptable to both sides.

Considering that half the coun try wants a wall, good luck with that.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SU35

He's done in 4 years.

Did you read the OP and the article?

Obviously not, just the thread heading.

here let me help.

and to work out a package of border security, excluding the wall,

There feel better now!

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Both halves of the country don't know what a wall is or what it would even do.

The other half believe the Wall would have likely kept DACA out! wink

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I'm not sure that I'll be able to stomach voting "republican" ever again, they've become as detestable if not more so than the democrats. At least the democrats make their disdain for our constitution known, they don't hide their hatred. The republicans pretend to value the constitution and personal freedom but the reality is they're [bleep] liars, scum sucking, do nothing, subversive [bleep].

Yep.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You guys keep talking about the damn Republicans not working with Trump. If he signs a deal with the Dems that excludes a wall, THAT'S ON TRUMP.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If he signs a deal with the Dems that excludes a wall, THAT'S ON TRUMP.

But they can blame the republicans when they don't pass it grin

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Dutch
The republican party is more dysfunctional than a hippie commune....

Stealing that.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

He's done in 4 years.

Did you read the OP and the article?

Obviously not, just the thread heading.

here let me help.

and to work out a package of border security, excluding the wall,

There feel better now!

No, I did read it.

https://apnews.com/5ac2b359ee2a48ce...have-deal-with-Trump-on-young-immigrants

The top House and Senate Democrats said Wednesday they had reached agreement with President Donald Trump to protect thousands of younger immigrants from deportation and fund some border security enhancements — not including Trump’s long-sought border wall.

And Mexico is going to pay for the wall. Remember that one?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The 700,000+ that are "covered" under DACA are of little consequence, it's the other 15 million illegals that I care about. Trump is focusing on tax reform and if a DACA compromise allows him to pass meaningful tax reform then good. The wall might not be part of this package but it doesn't necessarily mean that it's off the table for good.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I'm not sure that I'll be able to stomach voting "republican" ever again, they've become as detestable if not more so than the democrats. At least the democrats make their disdain for our constitution known, they don't hide their hatred. The republicans pretend to value the constitution and personal freedom but the reality is they're [bleep] liars, scum sucking, do nothing, subversive [bleep].

That, I'm sure, is part of the political maneuvering. Trump has a lot of rallies planned in I think 13 states, or 13 rallies in 7 states. He did promise to rip the mask off of the RINOs.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The 700,000+ that are "covered" under DACA are of little consequence, it's the other 15 million illegals that I care about. Trump is focusing on tax reform and if a DACA compromise allows him to pass meaningful tax reform then good. The wall might not be part of this package but it doesn't necessarily mean that it's off the table for good.

Another good point.

Deadlines and commitments, what to leave in, what to leave out...
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

It's really closer to 40M illegals. It has been the 11M number fed to us since 1996.

Like I said, a lot of political maneuvering. DACA is unpopular nationwide, illegal immigration even more so with about 80% disapproval. That's why I smell political maneuvering.

One thing I see this move doing is showing that republicans can't get on board with Trump's agenda and in general can't get anything done. Another is the warning that Trump is capable of working across party lines- we've not seen that in a while. The deal on raising the debt ceiling in exchange for Harvey relief was, IMO, a big old shot across the bow of the RINOs. I think this statement is another warning to get in line or I'm (speaking as Trump) going to sign unpopular legislation that you (swamp) voted for so the voters will throw you out in the midterms. Remember, large portions of the D party don't like illegal immigration. They couldn't do amnesty with Obama, doubt they can do it now. Just what I observe.

Last edited by bigfish9684; 09/13/17.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
One thing I see this move doing is showing that republicans can't get on board with Trump's agenda and in general can't get anything done.
[quote][/quote]

He's just grabbing em by the twat grin

http://fox6now.com/2017/09/08/president-trump-signs-hurricane-aid-debt-ceiling-bill/

MOLON LABE

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Remember, we elected (yes, I voted for him) a businessman, not a professional politician. His whole frame of reference is deal-making, not playing party politics. He is doing exactly what he was elected for, and he will deal with anyone that will work with him, and circumvent anyone who won't. And deals often involve compromises and altering of original positions/wants/demands.

BOTH political parties need wake-up calls and mental enemas. I voted Trump because he looked like the best option to shake EVERYBODY up.

As far as DACA, Trump has done what should have happened first time around - placed the responsibility for developing and passing legislation on Congress instead of unilateral "Presidential Decree".

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Fake News coming from Schumer, Pelosi..

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
"The Art of the Deal"

Doesn't have to be a good deal...just a deal

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

Published September 13, 2017
Fox News

Now Playing

President Trump praises bipartisanship, urges unity

Democratic congressional leaders emerged from a meeting with President Donald Trump Wednesday vowing to pursue an agreement protecting immigrants who were brought illegally into the U.S. as children from deportation.

In a joint statement, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said they and Trump had "agreed to enshrine the protections of DACA into law quickly, and to work out a package of border security, excluding the wall, that's acceptable to both sides."

An estimated 800,000 young immigrants are currently covered by the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, or DACA, which was formed by former President Barack Obama in 2012. Earlier this month, the Trump administration announced it was winding down the program over the next six months, putting pressure on Congress to pass a legislative solution.

A source briefed on the meeting confirmed to Fox News that Trump and the leaders agreed to pair the DREAM Act, which provides for giving young illegal immigrants eventual citizenship, with some measures enhancing border security. The source said that those measures do not include Trump's long-promised wall across the U.S.-Mexico border.

However, White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders issued a tweet denying that the border wall was off the table. A Democratic aide familiar with the conversations told Fox News that Trump "was clear he would continue to fight for the wall separate from this agreement."

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 204guy, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 61 invisible), 2,019 guests, and 1,128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,468
Posts18,508,386
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.