-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Do you remember who was running against him?

satan

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by centershot
Originally Posted by kroo88
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Where would Trump be if he had run as what he Is: the Amnesty Candidate?

Michael Savage just asked " Knowing what you know now, would you vote for Donald Trump?"

He was referring to the Primary

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
McConnell said this morning that the Senate will wait for Trump's proposal.
There will obviously be a DACA compromise. GOP lawmakers are today predicting Trump will trade DACA for immigration reform that includes border security, considerably stronger penalties, and enforcement of laws prohibiting the hiring of illegal aliens.

Dreamers who came across as teenagers and now have a criminal record should be excluded.

Whats to stop the next administration from opening the borders again?

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Michael Savage just asked " Knowing what you know now, would you vote for Donald Trump?"

Let's see, it was a booger eater who prays in the streets and can't win a swing state, a Mexican-loving pro-immigration Bush, and fake conservative pro-immigration little Marco. all three of which would have fallen on their sword (to the media) and lost to Hillary. Take your pick.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Didn't trump call everyone a liar? grin

MOLON LABE

IC B2

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Let's see, it was a booger eater who prays in the streets and can't win a swing state, a Mexican-loving pro-immigration Bush, and fake conservative pro-immigration little Marco. all three of which would have fallen on their sword (to the media) and lost to Hillary. Take your pick.

Jesus could you take a f'n pause for a moment and consider where this administration is headed.

Just one f'n second?

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Jesus could you take a f'n pause for a moment and consider where this administration is headed.

Just one f'n second?

I answered your question. Pick one of the three to lose to Hillary.

You don't know where the administration is headed anymore than I do. Well that's not true, I'm not an idiot acting on hurt feelz.

Here's where the administration is headed: If DACA is legalized it will include a TON on wins that Trump campaigned on. He's held true to his campaign promises more than any other president so far. If your vag hurts because Trump didn't repeal DACA while he was still inside Melania on the Resolute Desk during his first ten minutes in the Oval Office then I can't help you. Melania can probably give you some advice about the hurt vagina though.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

With the exception of Rand Paul, Trump was the only GOP candidate who even made a pretense of challenging the status quo.

Given the same field of candidates, I'd vote for Trump again. But it would be with much more moderated expectations than his campaign had led me to adopt.

I didn't expect Trump to be able to do all he had promised. But I expected him to fight a lot harder than he has and I'm disappointed that he's started to play political word games in an attempt to cover the fact that he's backing away from so much of what he said for so long and so loud.

I think Donald Trump Jr. would be a much better President.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K

Just one f'n second?

I answered your question. Pick one of the three to lose to Hillary.

You don't know where the administration is headed anymore than I do. Well that's not true, I'm not an idiot acting on hurt feelz.

Here's where the administration is headed: If DACA is legalized it will include a TON on wins that Trump campaigned on. He's held true to his campaign promises more than any other president so far. If your vag hurts because Trump didn't repeal DACA while he was still inside Melania on the Resolute Desk during his first ten minutes in the Oval Office then I can't help you. Melania can probably give you some advice about the hurt vagina though.

Hurt vagina. Ya that was good about the first 50 times you tried it.

You apologize very well for a glass that's half full at best.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

The glass hasn't been poured and you're biotching you got gypped. The damn glass hasn't even been placed on the table. There isn't any legislation that's been voted on in either house yet, nevermind a Trump signature or veto. And you want your money back.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B3

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K

The glass hasn't been poured and you're biotching you got gypped. The damn glass hasn't even been placed on the table. There isn't any legislation that's been voted on in either house yet, nevermind a Trump signature or veto. And you want your money back.

Can I borrow your Pom-Poms?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Senator Chuck Schumer is telling other lawmakers on Capitol Hill that President Donald Trump will side with the Democratic Party—as well as the vast majority of Americans—and defend the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program his predecessor created to protect young undocumented immigrants from deportation.

“He likes us,” the Senate minority leader said Thursday of the president, during an exchange caught by a hot mic on the Senate floor, and broadcast by C-SPAN. “He likes me, anyway.”

“Here’s what I told him: I said, ‘Mr. President, you’re much better off if you can sometimes step left and you can sometimes step right,’” he continued. ‘If you have to step in just one direction you’re boxed!’”

“He gets that,” Schumer added, noting the president seemed willing to work with Democratic leaders on the issue of immigration. “Oh, it’s gonna work out. And it’ll make us [Democrats] more productive, too.”

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hillary would have destroyed the country in 2 years, I'll wait patiently for a better America...I don't care who Mr.T sleeps with to get what the country needs, fix some shiit and fix it now...his plate is full of major problems, stay focused and tackle the problems 1 at a time.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

That really all you got? Pontificating about what MIGHT happen with the most heretofore unpredictable president we've ever had (unpredictable at least to RINOs, the MSM, dems and you, but i repeat myself).

I'm saying wait and see what happens before emoting. You're screaming that the sky is falling. You're like the global warming crowd saying this is a foregone conclusion.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K

That really all you got? Pontificating about what MIGHT happen with the most heretofore unpredictable president we've ever had (unpredictable at least to RINOs, the MSM, dems and you, but i repeat myself).

I'm saying wait and see what happens before emoting. You're screaming that the sky is falling. You're like the global warming crowd saying this is a foregone conclusion.

Being concerned over a daily dose of lowered expectations is none of the above.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Best I can figure at this point is,...it's like somebody once said, "A new state cannot simply fall down from the sky. It has to grow from within the people".

The people of America are far too split and diverse to ever agree on the composition of a new state,...and the old one is intent on destroying the country.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

You're right. We should throw the baby out with the bathwater. IMPEACH 45!! Maxine for Prez!!

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I don't regret voting for Trump vs Hillary. I don't regret voting for Trump over the GOP clown show that was the rest of the primary field. The bar to be better than Hillary is ridiculously low ! A 1" slug could slide over that bar and always be in contact with the ground. I started this thread to discuss possible primary challengers to Trump if he continues down the path to amnesty. I'm still hoping he comes back to the base that elected him and fires the establishment scum he's surrounded himself with. Generals from a military that hasn't won a war in nearly a century ( the Russians and the British mostly won WW II imo ) and bankers are not a winning team. He has purged almost everyone who represented the base from his administration. Who's a legitimate alternative come 2020 ?

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
J

You're right. We should throw the baby out with the bathwater. IMPEACH 45!! Maxine for Prez!!

I'd prefer Debbie Blabber-Mouth Schultz. She's much hotter.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Best I can figure at this point is,...it's like somebody once said, "A new state cannot simply fall down from the sky. It has to grow from within the people".

The people of America are far too split and diverse to ever agree on the composition of a new state,...and the old one is intent on destroying the country.

True, the division in this country is very deep...we need a good war to bring the people together, and remember how lucky we are to be free citizens.

Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

104 members (10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, 2ndwind, 44automag, 673, 16 invisible), 1,513 guests, and 982 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,486
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.