T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Koran I saw said everyone who would not convert to Islam.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
I think that video has been made impossible to embed.

Here's a direct link. Link

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
The Koran I saw said everyone who would not convert to Islam.

true and they kill any time any where for any reason they decide to.

P.

Last edited by persiandog; 09/18/17.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Because its a takeover plan, pure and simple.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
this is another bloody verse from quaran :

So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of Allah - never will He waste their deeds...

it continues on how to kill , where to kill and you rewarded.

BTW : I can be killed because I didn't post the Arabic quote from their book and that is a crime punishable by beheading ! don't reveal my identity :-)

Last edited by persiandog; 09/18/17.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Youre talking about LeahRoys main man, a good man who hated his mother and left his brother to swelter and starve on a survival diet while making less in a year than what Zero made in 2 hours. Yes, a good man who did his best for LeahRoy and his clan.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Blasphemers, infidels, kaffirs, dihimmi's .

It is the second Caliphate make no mistake and they are winning.

They are not here to assimilate or integrate but to exterminate.

Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Absolutely!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Half of congress supports bring them to the US. When their numbers are high enough they will turn on US.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Youre talking about LeahRoys main man, a good man who hated his mother and left his brother to swelter and starve on a survival diet while making less in a year than what Zero made in 2 hours. Yes, a good man who did his best for LeahRoy and his clan.

If my brother was a POS, much less half POS brother...that only tried to bum money and bad mouth me and my family....I'd watch him starve too, God helps those that help themselves.

But at least he's a Trump supporter:
@ObamaMalik.
Now that my brother's term is ended I am free to declare my support for Donald J. Trump President of the U.S.A. #MAGA

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Pat Condell nails it perfectly and also gives us a "preview of coming attractions" in the United States.

The powers-that-be, both in Europe and the United States don't have a clue as to what is really the goal of all the Muslims pouring into our western countries.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Half of congress supports bring them to the US. When their numbers are high enough they will turn on US.

That's the plan.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

That's the plan.

Of whom are you more afraid, juice or mooselimbs? Trying to decide may make your head explode.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by lvmiker

That's the plan.

Of whom are you more afraid, juice or mooselimbs? Trying to decide may make your head explode.

mike r

A weapon pointed at you is a deadly threat, but you need to be more worried about the guy who's pointing it at you.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Just fwiw. I have worked and lived in a muslim dominated country. Also worked professionally in three other Islamic dominated countries. Here are some observations:

The great majority of muslims I have known are not extremist in their views and will typically not even be familiar with the Koran. If they do indeed study it, they will pick and choose parts of the Koran that fits their personal cultural, political and “world view.” They are very “fluid” in their beliefs and desperately want to feel “right” and good about themselves. Believe in Allah and his prophet, submit to Allah, do “good,” pray five times a day and visit Mecca and you’re pretty much in. Doctrine of works. The “submitting to Allah” seemed to be doing what the imam tells you to do.

The muslims I knew did not seem to hold the Koran in the same regard as Christians hold the Bible. The Koran is one thing but the teachings and instruction of the “imam” seemed to be as important if not more important than what the Koran might say. Many seem to be “cultural muslims” and good standing in the mosque might be like being in good standing at the golf club or something. Much pretense and practice of “good social form.” If you are not a muslim, you will be excluded from the “club” so most are anxious to appear as “muslims in good standing” to further advance their own business, careers and social standing. Kinda normal.

Those that I associated with were normally non-confrontational. However, they will seemingly accept and follow what the “imam” says. If you have a fiery imam you will have trouble with the faithful. The good news is that the fiery followers are usually few. If you have “politician” for an imam, you can get along just like you would with some other government official. “Politician type” muslim leaders seem to have more followers than the extremists. Larger congregations if you will.

Muslims do not believe that lying is wrong. Especially lying to a foreigner of some sort. Any lie to advance islam is really a good thing. The ones I knew well would sometimes admit that they were proud of their deceptions. Made business dealings really interesting. Most of the time, the written contracts would prove to be worthless. Mutual benefits were the real basis for most of the business relationships that worked well.

I had a muslim scholar tell me once that Christians believed in “right and wrong.” He thought that was very odd. His idea of “sin” was vague. If one was advancing “islam” then behaviors that I might regard as sinful would not be considered wrong to him. Real danger in this. He said a Christian might expect to be judged for bad behavior but the muslim would be judged for his behavior in advancing and supporting islam.

Well, that’s it for now. As always, YMMV

btw… let no one think I am a muslim apologist. Islam is a lie from the pit of hell and it keeps muslims in bondage.

Last edited by TF49; 09/18/17. Reason: spelling error

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by lvmiker

That's the plan.

mike r

A weapon pointed at you is a deadly threat, but you need to be more worried about the guy who's pointing it at you.

Life is too grand to live in fear, go shooting, it is both good practice and therapeutic.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I never thought about it being therapeutic, but you are right. I always feel better after a day of shooting.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by TF49
Just fwiw. I have worked and lived in a muslim dominated country. Also worked professionally in three other Islamic dominated countries. Here are some observations:

The great majority of muslims I have known are not extremist in their views and will typically not even be familiar with the Koran. If they do indeed study it, they will pick and choose parts of the Koran that fits their personal cultural, political and “world view.” They are very “fluid” in their beliefs and desperately want to feel “right” and good about themselves. Believe in Allah and his prophet, submit to Allah, do “good,” pray five times a day and visit Mecca and you’re pretty much in. Doctrine of works. The “submitting to Allah” seemed to be doing what the imam tells you to do.

The muslims I knew did not seem to hold the Koran in the same regard as Christians hold the Bible. The Koran is one thing but the teachings and instruction of the “imam” seemed to be as important if not more important than what the Koran might say. Many seem to be “cultural muslims” and good standing in the mosque might be like being in good standing at the golf club or something. Much pretense and practice of “good social form.” If you are not a muslim, you will be excluded from the “club” so most are anxious to appear as “muslims in good standing” to further advance their own business, careers and social standing. Kinda normal.

Those that I associated with were normally non-confrontational. However, they will seemingly accept and follow what the “imam” says. If you have a fiery imam you will have trouble with the faithful. The good news is that the fiery followers are usually few. If you have “politician” for an imam, you can get along just like you would with some other government official. “Politician type” muslim leaders seem to have more followers than the extremists. Larger congregations if you will.

Muslims do not believe that lying is wrong. Especially lying to a foreigner of some sort. Any lie to advance islam is really a good thing. The ones I knew well would sometimes admit that they were proud of their deceptions. Made business dealings really interesting. Most of the time, the written contracts would prove to be worthless. Mutual benefits were the real basis for most of the business relationships that worked well.

I had a muslim scholar tell me once that Christians believed in “right and wrong.” He thought that was very odd. His idea of “sin” was vague. If one was advancing “islam” then behaviors that I might regard as sinful would not be considered wrong to him. Real danger in this. He said a Christian might expect to be judged for bad behavior but the muslim would be judged for his behavior in advancing and supporting islam.

Well, that’s it for now. As always, YMMV

btw… let no one think I am a muslim apologist. Islam is a lie from the pit of hell and it keeps muslims in bondage.

Words from someone who knows what in the hell he is talking about...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
"It is the second Caliphate make no mistake and they are winning."

Only because the powers that be won't let us shoot back. mad
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

403 members (10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 1badf350, 1eyedmule, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 48 invisible), 2,585 guests, and 1,330 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,011
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.