R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
It's hitting the fan now, Manafort is as good as dead...his crooked azz chiit caught up with him, all while still the Campaign Chairman.

Manafort is toast. Unless Trump pardons him he will spend the rest of his life in jail. They have him dead to rights.

Mr.T won't be able to pardon Manafort...NY will pull a state prosecution, which can't be pardoned.

Well then Manafort's only option is to serve Trump up on a silver platter to Mueller. Unless he'd prefer life in prison.

What a silly child. Executive pardon is just a illegitimate conviction away.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Trump is already distancing himself from Manafort. Ty Cobb, Trump's attorney, made an extremely negative comment about Manafort today. He's basically accusing him of going rogue. Doesn't look like there will be any pardons in Manafort's future.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
How many sock puppets just showed up here on this page....

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think Manafort was pulling BS behind Mr.T's back, to pay off his high debt...figured he'd use his advantage being close to the POTUS to advance his options....azzhole

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Utter stupidity abounds deep in the timber.

No understanding of the law

No understanding of the President's power to pardon.

No understanding of the rules of evidence

Just a CNN/MSNBC parrot.

One post/daylight hour ----- needs a life.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DaShadow
Utter stupidity abounds deep in the timber.

No understanding of the law

No understanding of the President's power to pardon.

No understanding of the rules of evidence

Just a CNN/MSNBC parrot.

One post/daylight hour ----- needs a life.

GFY Da,
Pardons won't work on state charges moron, get a life Flave.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Simply a PSA, but "Dashadow" is the gender confused geriatric troll from Pinedale WY, Larry Root.

Carry on.

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
No shortage of room temp IQs here.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He just might be onto something. crazy

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/07/politics/ken-starr-indictments-smerconish-cnntv/index.html

There was campaign collusion; I was right, y'all were wrong (and were [bleep] about it). But we will wait for official confirmation before we address that little detail. Teabagging can wait. I'm a patient man.

Of far more interest to me, since this one is in the bag, is whether Trump himself directed or was aware of this. I've gone both ways with my thoughts on that. I've come back around to thinking he was aware and likely did provide some guidance to his guilty-as-sin underlings... it fits his behavior patterns and general egomaniacal arrogance towards limits on his behavior. But we'll see. As I've also gone to great lengths to make clear, IF he did not know a thing about this- which is possible- then I really hope this does NOT spin into an obstruction case; unless there's more to that that we do not yet know.

But if anyone still thinks there's no collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign you need to come back to planet Earth.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
He just might be onto something. crazy

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/07/politics/ken-starr-indictments-smerconish-cnntv/index.html

There was campaign collusion; I was right, y'all were wrong (and were [bleep] about it). But we will wait for official confirmation before we address that little detail. Teabagging can wait. I'm a patient man.

Of far more interest to me, since this one is in the bag, is whether Trump himself directed or was aware of this. I've gone both ways with my thoughts on that. I've come back around to thinking he was aware and likely did provide some guidance to his guilty-as-sin underlings... it fits his behavior patterns and general egomaniacal arrogance towards limits on his behavior. But we'll see. As I've also gone to great lengths to make clear, IF he did not know a thing about this- which is possible- then I really hope this does NOT spin into an obstruction case; unless there's more to that that we do not yet know.

But if anyone still thinks there's no collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign you need to come back to planet Earth.

LOL!! Once again JellO has resurrected himself to stretch his dick farther than it actually reaches. 'Course he has to continually modify his mantra to match the latest speculation. laugh

Fresh bong water, dude???

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Damn, and here I thought the tickets is sent you for the concert in Las Vegas would have reached you in time..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The airstairs at the airport are too close to ladders and could cause a PTSD relapse Jorge, we ALL appreciate your efforts however. 😁

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
How about a little comfort music for JeffO:

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I've gone both ways butt I prefer men.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I hope the Leftist apologists read the blurp out today about how Trump is completely dismantling Obama's legacy quite thoroughly. Without much GOP help, and only 9 months into his FIRST term. Ha!

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...31/trump-undos-obama-legacy#Post12335431

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
in a more perfect world, all the demo's need turning out from congress. in the same perfect world, a ton of incumbent repubs need turning out, and replaced by True Conservatives. i hope some if not all of that objective is reached in 2018, and then in 2020 even more of the goal is achieved.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
100% on that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Where is JeffO, he was going to rub our noses in it?

Trump was going to be in jail or impeached by now?

Seems Trump is defeating everyone who challenges him.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She is in a dark room ramming a rabbit in her poosie to the tune of smoke on water,
wondering how the Rainbow Family will respond to her failure.

Have Dog

Will Travel

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Well, let's see what this week brings us in the world of Russia and collusion.

Hmmm- the DNC paid for the fake Trump dossier, and Manafort worked for Podesta lobbying Russia while HRC was Sec of State?

Yep, this is not going to end well. Not at all...for the Left!! smile

Page 64 of 165 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

662 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 204guy, 1badf350, 68 invisible), 2,680 guests, and 1,473 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,608
Posts18,492,399
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.