Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Steelhead

[Linked Image]

that pic is the photographic definition of FUBAR

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
very attractive...
Un !!!

It was Jerry "Mad Dog" Shriver (SFC E-7)who said:
"No, no, I've got them right where I want them -- surrounded from the inside."

http://www.macvsog.cc/1969.htm
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KyWindageII
Other presidents met the families of the fallen. Trump just calls them?

Then he lies that he does more than other presidents.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/16/us/politics/trump-obama-killed-soldiers.html

Only an idiot or a Progressive Fascist liar would use the NYT as a source.

Tyrant Obama the Liar's only skill is lying and he uses his lies to accomplish political goals. The best example of this is when he promised "You can keep your insurance and doctors" while at the same time he was writing the regulations that forced insurance companies to cancel insurance policies. Then he had the gall to when confronted with this lie say he was sorry that people were too stupid to realise I was lying.

Last edited by ConradCA; 10/16/17.

[Linked Image from ]
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Probably the wrong website to post on...

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by dingo

Fake news ?

I watched the whole interview and that's pretty much what he said.
He handled the rest of the interview pretty well but that definitely wasn't his best moment.

I listened to it and agree. He screwed up and I hope he'll admit it. Trump is certainly not flawless. Damned glad we elected him though. MAGA!

For clarity, Trump really did say this chit. Sounded like he was bragging that he wrote letters and called whereas other POTUS might have done one or the other or nothing at all.... I can't locate transcript at the moment.

About 20:08 he gets into it then comes back to it at 29:40. May have been more. Not so good....

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 10/16/17.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by ltppowell
He lies because he's narcissistic. All narcissists lie. Constantly. It doesn't matter. He's an "ambitious narcissist". He must succeed to feed his ego. His success will benefit us all in his current capacity. Like it, or not, Trump is the photo negative of Barack Obama...exactly the same, but exactly opposite.

I like your style, well said.

And spot on.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by dingo

Fake news ?

I watched the whole interview and that's pretty much what he said.
He handled the rest of the interview pretty well but that definitely wasn't his best moment.

I listened to it and agree. He screwed up and I hope he'll admit it. Trump is certainly not flawless. Damned glad we elected him though. MAGA!

For clarity, Trump really did say this chit. Sounded like he was bragging that he wrote letters and called whereas other POTUS might have done one or the other or nothing at all.... I can't locate transcript at the moment.

About 20:08 he gets into it then comes back to it at 29:40. May have been more. Not so good....

Thanks Boomer.....I don't put much store in what the NYT says either but those crying fake news and BS clearly didn't watch the interview.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Fahqin' moron.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
He lies because he's narcissistic. All narcissists lie. Constantly. It doesn't matter. He's an "ambitious narcissist". He must succeed to feed his ego. His success will benefit us all in his current capacity. Like it, or not, Trump is the photo negative of Barack Obama...exactly the same, but exactly opposite.

Your a$$ still hurting pretty bad eh?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You're gonna have a hard 8 yrs brother. Will they be better or worse than O's 8 years? Don't be a putz.

All American

All the time
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Since I am not an American and do not have a vested political interest in your politics beyond base curiosity I would postulate that my opinion would hold more to a baseline of truth than most on these fora.

My answer is that he doesn't, the lot on the left side of the fence do, and if you cannot see that then you are sitting on that side of the fence with the liars, thieves, and crooks.

Have a nice day.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Your post proves that there are still a few Democrats in the Commonwealth.

By the way, you wouldn't be one of those liberals that I used to see posting over on the Kentucky Hunting Forum? For all I know, you might be the one that got me banned for being "too conservative."

K
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
K
JamesJr I pay no attention to the Kentucky Hunting Forum.

From Axios AM just now, written by Mike Allen.

President Trump "goes there, on just about every topic imaginable," as NBC's Brian Williams put it, during a pair of Q&As, two hours apart yesterday — in the Cabinet Room, and with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell in the Rose Garden:

Trump says he and McConnell are "closer than ever before." Both men and their staffs have been trashing each other in public and private for months.
Trump says other presidents "didn't make calls" to families of soldiers killed in duty. They did.
Trump says Obamacare is "dead." His repeated efforts to repeal it failed.
Trump says it's been established that "no collusion" took place with the Russians. Bob Mueller is interrogating the president's associates and advisers on this very point in real time.
Trump says he "already" has "the votes right now" for a bipartisan health care fix. He doesn't.
Sound smart: The damnedest thing is that not a single bullet point I just wrote is disputable. While every one of those things the President said was.

Why it matters: It's almost impossible for the media to cover these press conferences — or for Republicans to discern what he wants and how he plans to get it — because Trump spreads fake news while calling real news fake. This isn't new. And, yes, 35% of voters don't seem to care. But that doesn't make it any less dangerous.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
National Lampoon's Brian Williams sez.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, I guess your anxiety about this is overwhelming. Fortunately, Obamacare covers mental health issues. I advise that you take your meds, put your feet up and read Hillary's book, fire up the hooka, and skip the next Antifa march. That would be a little too stimulating. I fear for your blood pressure. Perhaps slip on your "Che" T-shirt and take up some Eastern meditation practices and start some deep breathing exercises. All of this will help you through the next 7 years.

Presidential lies, hurmph. Was it Trump that told the world "I did not have sex with this woman, Lewinsky?"

President Trump "goes there, on just about every topic imaginable," as NBC's Brian Williams put it, during a pair of Q&As, two hours apart yesterday — in the Cabinet Room, and with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell in the Rose Garden:

Trump says he and McConnell are "closer than ever before." Both men and their staffs have been trashing each other in public and private for months.
Trump says other presidents "didn't make calls" to families of soldiers killed in duty. They did.
Trump says it's been established that "no collusion" took place with the Russians. Bob Mueller is interrogating the president's associates and advisers on this very point in real time.
Trump says he "already" has "the votes right now" for a bipartisan health care fix. He doesn't.
Sound smart: The damnedest thing is that not a single bullet point I just wrote is disputable. While every one of those things the President said was.

Why it matters: It's almost impossible for the media to cover these press conferences — or for Republicans to discern what he wants and how he plans to get it — because Trump spreads fake news while calling real news fake. This isn't new. And, yes, 35% of voters don't seem to care. But that doesn't make it any less dangerous.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
K
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
K
No, he said “I grabbed her by the Pu—ey.”

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by WayneShaw

Your a$$ still hurting pretty bad eh?

No reading comprehension.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

C U Next Tuesday

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
Originally Posted by Steelhead

[Linked Image]

that pic is the photographic definition of FUBAR

I think it shows how great America is.

Where else can an Oklahoma boy join the military, leak classified info, go to prison, become a 'woman', get commuted by the president, and be a guest at Harvard.....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No, he said “I grabbed her by the Pu—ey.”

Um, no. He said "you" as in a treatise on how to do it. And you can say "pussy"..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

96 members (44mc, 1100mag, Anaconda, 10Glocks, 35, 10gaugemag, 10 invisible), 1,298 guests, and 928 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,748
Posts18,495,252
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.