Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KyWindageII
No, he said “I grabbed her by the Pu—ey.”

So was he lying or telling the truth? I know that creates a conundrum for you. If he is telling the truth, then he's not lying. If he's lying, then he's not the misogynist SOB that you want him to be. OMG which is it? Run to CNN, they will make it all better.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo

K
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
K
Thanks for the correction jorgeI. You must sit in your Mom’s basement listening to that transcript of Trump and Billy over and over.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
No, he said “I grabbed her by the Pu—ey.”

Wrong^^^, but hey that's how the msm splains it so roll with it.

FJB & FJT
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks for the correction jorgeI. You must sit in your Mom’s basement listening to that transcript of Trump and Billy over and over.

For the record (no pun intended) you don't listen to transcripts, you read transcripts.

My guess is whether transcript or audio, it only took Jorge once to commit it to facts, but at least he got the facts.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
In several ways Trump is full of it. He's inarticulate at times. I don't believe he's a real conservative, more like he acts as conservative as he thinks he needs to be in a given situation. It seems like every other time I hear him talk there's at least one point in the presentation where I find myself thinking he doesn't really understand the Constitution.

Nevertheless I voted for him in the general election since he was a whole lot better than the alternative.

Calling Pat butthurt because he dares to express a critical description of Trump doesn't make his assessment any less accurate. Trying to shut someone down with a label is a tactic liberals use. Don't agree with BLM? You're racist. Don't agree with LBGT agenda? You're homophobic. Have a criticism of Trump? You're butthurt or a whiny bitch.

Last edited by mathman; 10/17/17.
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Trump is NOT a conservative, no doubt. Neither is he a liberal.
Common sense and chaos all at the same time.

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Raeford

I'm convinced it's a strategy. It's funny to watch the Libs and MSM chase their tails. They can't figure out which way to go.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't believe he's a real conservative, more like he acts as conservative as he thinks he needs to be in a given situation.

I would say that He is more in line with the old Democrats, before Kennedy.

Nevertheless I voted for him in the general election since he was a whole lot better than the alternative.

That is what I do. Try to vote for the best person on the ballot. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Just trying to help you cope.. Basement? my mother lives in Coconut Grove, Florida, and even an idiot knows there are no basements down there...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I like Trump.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Blows my mind that so many of you guys believe the press? The press will lie at every opportunity to make Trump look bad, why dont you make comment on that?

The info you guys get is so bad you only look stupid to come here and talk chit.

It�s a magazine not a clip......

Advice is seldom welcome, and those who need it the most, like it the least.�
- Lord Chesterfield. 1750
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And I like Trump. It's time we had someone get in their faces. And it happens to be a good ole boy from Brooklyn. We knew what we were getting and it wasn't Billary.

NeverTrumpers sound like McCain. Tired and old.

All American

All the time
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Might have something to do with Trolls like the OP.................Trump's not perfect, not by a long shot - but at least he is trying. More than I can say for the Senate.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stan V
And I like Trump. It's time we had someone get in their faces. And it happens to be a good ole boy from Brooklyn. We knew what we were getting and it wasn't Billary.

NeverTrumpers sound like McCain. Tired and old.

This is exactly how many voters feel. Voters wanted someone to stand up and fight back, and they got him. (I believe he's from Queens, but little matter).

SOme of the same people who have been crowing that they won't give ito the Left without a fight, are Never Trumpers. Trump is carrying the fight to the Left, but I guess that is really not what they wanted. They just wanted to sound big and bad.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by dingo

Fake news ?

I watched the whole interview and that's pretty much what he said.
He handled the rest of the interview pretty well but that definitely wasn't his best moment.

I listened to it and agree. He screwed up and I hope he'll admit it. Trump is certainly not flawless. Damned glad we elected him though. MAGA!

For clarity, Trump really did say this chit. Sounded like he was bragging that he wrote letters and called whereas other POTUS might have done one or the other or nothing at all.... I can't locate transcript at the moment.

About 20:08 he gets into it then comes back to it at 29:40. May have been more. Not so good....

Thanks Boomer.....I don't put much store in what the NYT says either but those crying fake news and BS clearly didn't watch the interview.

Yes sir. Still seeing fake news chatter here nonetheless....

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by ltppowell
He lies because he's narcissistic. All narcissists lie. Constantly. It doesn't matter. He's an "ambitious narcissist". He must succeed to feed his ego. His success will benefit us all in his current capacity. Like it, or not, Trump is the photo negative of Barack Obama...exactly the same, but exactly opposite.

I like your style, well said.

And spot on.

Well, I will follow FG here too. True, very true. Trump is my favorite narcissistic rich guy by farrrr!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
He may be an azzhle, but he's OUR azzhle! smile

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Politicans lie to us for our own good, good of the country and the world.
Trump lies cause he's no dam good. crazy

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Raeford

You don't need much help from fake news when Trump shoots his mouth off like this: “So the traditional way, if you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didn’t make calls, a lot of them didn’t make calls. I like to call when it’s appropriate, when I think I’m able to do it.”

Pop some corn and crack a can, kick back and enjoy the ride.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mathman
In several ways Trump is full of it. He's inarticulate at times. I don't believe he's a real conservative, more like he acts as conservative as he thinks he needs to be in a given situation. It seems like every other time I hear him talk there's at least one point in the presentation where I find myself thinking he doesn't really understand the Constitution.

Calling Pat butthurt because he dares to express a critical description of Trump doesn't make his assessment any less accurate. Trying to shut someone down with a label is a tactic liberals use. Don't agree with BLM? You're racist. Don't agree with LBGT agenda? You're homophobic. Have a criticism of Trump? You're butthurt or a whiny bitch.

Sadly, this is so true and so badly needs to be said. I have never liked the fellow we elected...yeah, my vote wasn't needed, but it was there in case Alaska's 3 were needed to push him over. That said, though I don't care to listen to him very often, the fact that he is better that the alternative says a lot more about our real problems right now, and that is a point which shouldn't be over looked.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

636 members (12344mag, 1minute, 1moredeer, 160user, 204guy, 10Glocks, 64 invisible), 2,842 guests, and 1,198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,851
Posts18,496,993
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.