Campfire Regular
L

GO AWAY!

"the .30-06 is never a mistake"
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Either larrylee had a stroke or he's on meth.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Either larrylee had a stroke or he's on meth.

It's meth, trust me smile

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Why does the president lie so much?"

It's called 3D chess bro! Pay attention! Lol.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mathman
I don't think Trump deliberately lies. Rather he runs his mouth with abandon, fact checking disengaged.

Obama and especially Clinton are genuine liars.

Correct.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

Don't listen to Bwana_1.. Heck I don't even do Mary Jane. When I was a Marine Grunt I saw a lot of crap around the rear areas but not in the field!

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

Fubarski, Are you reading my comment as to it was intended for?
I don't know how to make my post go into the article that I commented on. Maybe someone will enlighten me!
Thanks, larrylee

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by larrylee

Fubarski, Are you reading my comment as to it was intended for?
I don't know how to make my post go into the article that I commented on. Maybe someone will enlighten me!
Thanks, larrylee

Post what ya want.

But it looks like you were postin 1x a month for eleven years, assumin it's still you.

Now, you're postin like ya got a bumpfire keyboard.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Bumpfire keyboard! Oh chit.. Thanks

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B3

K
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
K
Let’s see. I haven’t participated all day because I have a real job and actually interacted with real people and made money by the sweat of my brow.

Looking at this I see nothing has changed, Trumps lies are still there for all to see if one bothers to look at them objectively and you still attack the messenger.

What I find interesting is that on Sunday, the “Fake News” as you guys call it, published two separate reports on Congressman Tom Marino and his pushing through a law that allowed drug companies to continue pumping opioids into the system. He was so persuasive that his regs went through on a voice vote. Yes, both parties approved it which is disgusting and shows no one is paying attention.

I suppose because of his “win”, the media savvy conman from Queens selected him for “Drug Czar”. When the “Fake News”report came out, it didn’t take long for Trump to get him to resign did it?

Proves to me that Trump pays more attention to “Fake News” than he admits.

Bring it on but try to keep it civil.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
GFY!

Originally Posted by KyWindageII
Let’s see. I haven’t participated all day because I have a real job and actually interacted with real people and made money by the sweat of my brow.

Looking at this I see nothing has changed, Trumps lies are still there for all to see if one bothers to look at them objectively and you still attack the messenger.

What I find interesting is that on Sunday, the “Fake News” as you guys call it, published two separate reports on Congressman Tom Marino and his pushing through a law that allowed drug companies to continue pumping opioids into the system. He was so persuasive that his regs went through on a voice vote. Yes, both parties approved it which is disgusting and shows no one is paying attention.

I suppose because of his “win”, the media savvy conman from Queens selected him for “Drug Czar”. When the “Fake News”report came out, it didn’t take long for Trump to get him to resign did it?

Proves to me that Trump pays more attention to “Fake News” than he admits.

Bring it on but try to keep it civil.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

So how much does George Soros pay you to troll here????

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by hatari

So how much does George Soros pay you to troll here????

I imagine it gets hot cooking French fries all day long, hence the sweat of his brow runs down and ruins his mascara. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Was gonna call bullshit on this, but I can see how bobbin your head up and down all day could cause one's brow to sweat.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
In all fairness, if my family member die in action under Obama, I would prefer he not visit.

Had a buddy that hated Obama with a blue-balled passion. When he retired from the Coast Guard, his retirement certificate was signed by Obama. I had fun with that.

K
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
K
Yep, you guys don’t know how to be civil when cornered. What I expected. Used to be some good folks on the fire. No more...
Just low grade.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yep, you guys don’t know how to be civil when cornered. What I expected. Used to be some good folks on the fire. No more...
Just low grade.

I don't appreciate that. I consider myself solidly mid-grade. Not quite good folk mind you.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Just low grade.

You demand *way* more respect than you're entitled to.

Typical liberal.

And, that ain't name-callin, it's a designation. A dog turd is a dog turd. You're a liberal.

Tho, I can see why you get worked up, bein called a liberal.

Anyway, you throw out a bullshit post, link a bullshit site, don;t have the brains/balls to post your own take, and run like a bitch.

Then you come back later, throw some different bullshit, still too big a pussy to add your own thoughts, and demand respect?

Not gonna happen, liberal, and I mean that in the nicest way.

Sprout some balls and post your own take, or you deserve the pile o' crap you'll be burried in.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Probably more like ball sweat on your brow, if you call that a real job. Whatever pays your bills, buddy..

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

190 members (1_deuce, 300_savage, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 260Remguy, 24 invisible), 1,757 guests, and 1,021 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,747
Posts18,495,204
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.