-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 65 of 165 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 164 165
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Here's hoping JeffO's playing with a Glocksicle...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Anybody check in on Jeffy? I'm kind of worried about him. Maybe someone who lives in his neck o' the woods should stop by. But given that Jeff loves big government, probably better if the authorities stop by instead. I mean pot garden, and by default illegal firearms aside what would be the harm? I'd feel better knowing he's alright.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by hatari
Well, let's see what this week brings us in the world of Russia and collusion.

Hmmm- the DNC paid for the fake Trump dossier, and Manafort worked for Podesta lobbying Russia while HRC was Sec of State?

Yep, this is not going to end well. Not at all...for the Left!! smile

Gag order lifted.. could get good

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have no confidence Clinton or any of the rest will be held accountable. If there was justice, we'd have a public hanging.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
OK, for us working stiffs, whats new and actually relevant? Trump/ Russia?

Keep it skinny, and maybe even factual if possible.

IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Kenneth

Well, the collusion thing is as real as ever. Except it now involves a certain dossier (you may recall from last Oct/Nov) and a Uranium deal that spanned many years. Hopes are that the guilty will need to pay (perfect world) or at the very least STFU and GTFO (pragmatic version).

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I've gone both ways butt I prefer men.

How can i have such a mean pal as a pal? Dayom.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Kenneth

The dossier that spurred the allegations and investigations into Trump's collusion with Russia was produced by a non-federal entity funded by political opponents of Trump.

It was an unvetted POS document that said what the client wanted said.

You can go back to football now.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Here's hoping JeffO's playing with a Glocksicle...

Bottoms up brother!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
What was his deadline for Trump to leave office? Was it by
November? Must have meant November 2024????

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by hatari
What was his deadline for Trump to leave office? Was it by
November? Must have meant November 2024????

The goal posts always move when dims are involved.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It's been cracking me up to imagine the gyrations here as the right-wing "news" outlets have attempted to draw all manner of false equivalencies in an effort to.... well, I'll let it go at that.

And hey, I despise Hillary Clinton; I'm all for going after her hard for any LEGITIMATE illegal acts she might have made.

But that has squat to do with whether Trump and/or members of his campaign colluded with our chief global adversary to affect the election. Zero. Don't forget that, fellas. Mueller ain't gonna. If there was collusion, we need to know, and people need to pay. If not, we need to know that too for all the obvious reasons to include clearing that cloud from around Big Orange. And feeding me a big ol' [bleep] sandwich. Hint: not losing much sleep over here. wink

On that note I thought this summed things up astutely.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/s...jack-shafer-mueller-probe-215757?cid=apn

It's going to be interesting to see who is the first to be charged, sounds like Monday. This whole farce of a presidency has been hugely amusing to this point, I gotta give it that, and it only gets better from here in terms of sheer political theater. I say bring it on. If our federal .gov is going to be worse than useless they might as well be amusing.

All the best from sunny Oregon, my campfire friends, and I look forward to grinding some of your schnozzles in all this once I'm officially proven right. But NICELY. Always nicely. How I roll, yo.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Stop Crying, and Fist Yourself.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
JeffO is a good example of what smoking too much pot will do to your brain.

He thinks he is so brilliant yet he hasn't a clue. He is simply a useful idiot.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You know how dead people don't realize their dead,

kinda the same with stupid people................Too stupid to know their stupid.

and then, was there ever some scenario that was given on how Russia swayed millions of Red voters,

all while at the same time alienating millions of Blue voters?

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
This isn't going to end well....for the Democrats.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Try this little tidbit in your hash pipe and smoke it.

I imagine the favorite music of the Left right now is "Panic at the Disco". None of this is going their way.

October 29, 2017
Implausible Deniability
By Clarice Feldman
The aftermath of the 2016 election has revealed the criminality of the Democrats, the perfidy of the Deep State, the corruption of the press, and the bought and paid for motives of the scribblers in the conservative pundit class. And Trump won despite all that.

The dossier was designed to dig up “dirt” on Trump and his associates, but, more to the point, it was clearly intended from the start to do so by manufacturing and nurturing a Russian angle. It sought to discredit Donald Trump and to deceive the public, which suggests that Trump has been right all along regarding something like a conspiracy against him which included the active participation of the FBI and possibly other national security agencies.

The president also comes across as credible vis-à-vis his critics because of what has become evident since the dossier was surfaced. The clearly politically motivated multiple investigations carried out so far in which no rock has been unturned have come up with absolutely nothing, either in the form of criminal charges or in terms of actual collusion with a foreign government. And, one might add, there has been little in the way of evidence to sustain the charge that Russia sought to influence the election and might even have succeeded in doing so. But there is one thing new that we do know now: Russiagate began within the Clinton Campaign headquarters.

Trey Gowdy tweeted: “Did FBI rely on a document that looks like the National Enquirer prepared it?” Looks that way. Andrew McCarthy at National Review tweets “Trump DOJ should declassify & disclose FISA app to show what representations were made to court about source of dossier claims.”

That seems uncontestable.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Hat, you forget, Jeff Obama is to stupid to read much less comprehend.

His ramblings remind me of an old Cheech and Chong skit........."I gotta go to the can man"

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Piers Morgan gives 10 reasons JeffO will be screaming until 2024. (and when Trump leaves office after 8 years, then he'll claim his victory over Trump and us.Ha!)

1) He’s the most resilient, uncompromising man in America. Love him or loathe him, Trump hasn’t changed or pivoted one iota from the candidate who ran for office.

2) Trump’s enemies are bailing out from the fight like conscientious objectors in the war. Yesterday, two Senators, Bob Corker and Jeff Flake made grandiose media-grabbing attacks on the President, effectively branding him a lying useless goon. Both are standing down, and in (Snow) Flake’s case, he’s only doing so because he knows he’s going to get an absolute drubbing in the next election.

3) Hollywood’s liberal elite, Trump’s most vociferous, influential and vicious opponents, have exposed themselves to be a bunch of shocking hypocrites whose high moral and ethical plinth now lies in a pile of ruins.

4) The Democrats don’t have anyone yet who can run against Trump and actually beat him. Say what you like about the man but he’s proven himself to be a formidably fierce political campaigner who wipes away opponents with the flick of a mocking ‘Low Energy Jeb’ nickname switch.

5) Hillary Clinton’s still hanging around like a malodorous failure to remind everyone on a daily basis of the world’s biggest and most shocking political defeat. Her global loser tour, in which she continues to blame everyone but herself, is a vote-destroying disaster for the Democrats.

6) Trump’s doing very well with the crucial election-deciding issue: the economy. As Reagan and Clinton proved, when an incumbent president runs with a strengthening economy behind him, he’s pretty much unbeatable.

7) His base is rock solid. The polls suggest everyone who voted for Trump last time would do so again.

8) On the foreign stage, far from being the disaster that Corker and Flake claim, I’d argue that Trump’s proven himself to be rather effective in re-establishing America’s status as the world’s No1 superpower.
9) Trump’s Twitter feed continues to dominate the world’s news agenda.

10) Trump’s the incumbent president and historically, 70% of those who run again get re-elected.

Because that’s when, as things stand, I predict Donald J. Trump will be re-elected President of the United States.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Hat, you forget, Jeff Obama is to stupid to read much less comprehend.

His ramblings remind me of an old Cheech and Chong skit........."I gotta go to the can man"

LOL! I remember than one.

Page 65 of 165 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (222Sako, 2500HD, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 58 invisible), 2,289 guests, and 1,281 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,505
Posts18,509,279
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.