Print Thread
Hop To
Page 66 of 165 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 164 165
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Some dont know it is highly illegal for govt officials to charge for access to their time. And, some dont care if their govt is a banana republic.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Didnt the IRS COMMISH just apologize for their illegal targeting of tea party grougs? Ooops.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
The Clintons are all about themselves. They are greedy corrupt criminals but they have been open about it. The press has protected them and the democrat party will die fighting for them. The republicans have sheepishly allowed them to create an empire for themselves. The democrat party has devolved over the years and are openly showing us what they are. Things are getting sticky because the republican establishment has devolved as well. No longer can they follow the democrat lead happily voting against stuff they know well has no chance of becoming law. When they have the chance to actually do what they previously voted for they reveal their existence to be a lie all along.

Jeff Sessions would not have been my pick for that position. It is a highly visible contentious position. He was a member of the establishment and having been one of the first to jump on the Trump train he has had to recuse himself from the first attack of the presidency. The democrats and never Trumpers will stop at nothing they think will bring his presidency to an end. Make no mistake this is a fight to the death for power and those that are used to wielding it will not relinquish easily.

To my mind Trump would have done well to learn from Obama the art of keeping your enemies off balance. I would have put a dogged fighter in the justice department. All of Obama's appointees will have to be unapologetically removed from position by any means possible and replaced. Literally decades of liberal appointees have burrowed into place and are able to wreck havoc on the country and any administration that does not hold their view of governance.

Trump has made some good appointments but is having a hard time getting them through the senate. Even some of his own party are holding hostage some appointments to the judicial for monetary reward. This is inexcusable. He has also reversed some of obama's executive orders but there remains a mountain of things to be done. We didn't suddenly wake up in this [bleep] storm, it took years to build to this point and it won't get resolved any time soon. It will take a lot of work starting with the electorate and that is us.

It will have no chance of getting better until enough people in each state take ownership of the country and retire the buffoons that have become entrenched in power and replace them with people that are willing to follow the oath of office they all take when elected. We are going to have a monumental task of educating our fellow voters to vote with the constitutions original intent in mind instead of the democrats view of abandoning it. The government has grown exponentially over the years and it must be cut down to size. It will be an awful lot of resistance from those nursing the tit but it must be done.

Joe

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I wonder if the deal reached was that the funders of the fairytale would not have their names released to the public?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...r-access-to-fusion-gps-bank-records.html

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by rainshot
To my mind Trump would have done well to learn from Obama the art of keeping your enemies off balance.

My, what a small mind you have.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hope y'all gonna enjoy your shït sandwich.

It was Smart not to bet me, Jorge......... wink

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...p;utm_medium=bd&utm_source=applenews

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Good grief. Bloomberg is usually so pro Trump...the Manafort deal didn't show collusion, because there wasn't collusion. The whole idea was from the Clinton manufactured dossier.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Have you flipped your lid?

There is zero in any of this linked to Trump or Russian collusion. All you have is one dude who didn't reveal everything to the FBI and another with some shady business deals that just might be illegal. How in the phouc does any of this equal Trump-collusion-Putin? Jorge will piss on your grave before Meuller brings down Trump because he has nothing.

You crowing about this is like the Brits returning from Dunkirk and claiming total victory after getting their ass handed to them by Hans Gudarian.
Jeez.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
So, abridged version. Nearly year long investigation targeted at destroying our president has finally netted a fish (of sorts). That fish is a political double agent whose slimy career spanned several administrations. Democrats, Republicans, he worked with and for his own benefit and all gladly took on his services. But I ask this; how many previous administrations said "YOUR FIRED" to the piece of swamp scum?

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

So, you admit feeling that Hillarys illegal activities and personal illegal pay for play for personal enrichment and to the detriment of national security (commonly referred to as treason) is less important than fairytail concieved legal Russian collusion dreamed up and illegaly paid for by Hillary and the DNC to slander a political opponent and illegally subvert the democratic process. You really are a special case, arent you.

Its rare to see someone, regardless of IQ, perform such a public character assassination of ones self.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/30/17.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
One of the greatest legal minds in the country, and a democrat, Alan Gershowitz, explained on Fox today that Mueller has nothing on Trump and will never have anything on him re Russian Collusion because there was none, and that Mueller is trying to blackmail Manafort into fingering Trump over something. He has on previous occasions pontificated on the fact that if Trump and Putin had colluded it would not have been illegal.

Of course, you must remember, pissants make molehills out to be mountains, dont you?

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by jaguartx
One of the greatest legal minds in the country, and a democrat, Alan Gershowitz, explained on Fox today that Mueller has nothing on Trump and will never have anything on him re Russian Collusion because there was none, and that Mueller is trying to blackmail Manafort into fingering Trump over something. He has on previous occasions pontificated on the fact that if Trump and Putin had colluded it would not have been illegal.

Of course, you must remember, pissants make molehills out to be mountains, dont you?

Pissants perhaps. Desperate certainly.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

LMAO.

You are too dumb for words.

Clark

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Jello, you need to start buying better stuff. What you've been smoking has clouded your perception of reality. laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
No hope left for him.

He burned up what little brain he had a long time ago.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Bets part of the whole post is his trying to get out of his bet with Jorge. To put it simply.......Weasel.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

"... Mueller has nothing on Trump and will never have anything on him re Russian Collusion because there was none,"

I don't believe that there is much (if anything) on Trump, but there appears to be a smoking gun pointed at the Trump Campaign. Underlings often take actions to enhance the success of the boss without his knowledge. It is certainly possible that members of the campaign staff DID try to gain an advantage by colluding with the Russians without Trump's approval or knowledge. Only time will tell.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Bloomberg??!!
You've all the percipience of a typical liberal.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by djs

"... Mueller has nothing on Trump and will never have anything on him re Russian Collusion because there was none,"

I don't believe that there is much (if anything) on Trump, but there appears to be a smoking gun pointed at the Trump Campaign. Underlings often take actions to enhance the success of the boss without his knowledge. It is certainly possible that members of the campaign staff DID try to gain an advantage by colluding with the Russians without Trump's approval or knowledge. Only time will tell.

Define "colluding" in legal terms and while you are at it post the relevant Federal Statutes that make this "colluding"
,of which you speak, illegal and a violation of law.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I guess it was underlings that gave foreign govt officials who made huge donations to the Clinton Foundation personal meetings with Hillary, right, djs?

Underlings got FBI permission to destroy lap tops of Hilkary, right, djs?

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 66 of 165 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 1badf350, 65 invisible), 2,486 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,513
Posts18,509,413
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.