Hop To
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Solution- everyone keeps pets on their own property. Simple.

You're a fücking idiot.

The man is correct, don't let your pets roam on other peoples property and all will be well.

But I do note that a lot of posters on here think they have a right to allow their pets to wander around on other people's property and that any who object are just meanies out to get them.

PRIVATE PROPERTY means just that.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr

And that's a disturbing reply.

Why, is there something you don't understand about the concept of ownership?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Insane...

A "Special Cat"

^ ^
Oxymoron right there.

Sounds like a code word for methamphetamine

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Raeford
My stepfather has a small 'gentleman's farm'[doesn't live on it] but works it every day after closing his mechanical shop.
He had two white labs that live at the shop and go everywhere that he goes. A neighbor at his farm raises some kind of 'special' cats and stepfathers dogs would give chase if any of these cats ventured over[special strain of cat, yet he let them free-range].
Tuesday night the labs chased one of them home. Stepfather drove over to retrieve his dogs and the guy first put a pistol in his face, then turned and shot both of his labs sitting at his feet-point blank, killed both.
Then the guy took off just as my stepfather grabbed his pistol from his truck.
Interesting thing is that two Federal Marshalls were in on chasing him down along w/local Sheriffs dept.
His bail/bond hearing is sometime today and stepfather is going......I hope and pray he can control his emotions.

People are just F'ing crazy anymore.....

Dang! I hope he gets justice, but happy he didn't get shot too!

Any idiot who would shoot two labs out from underneath the owners feet wasn't far from shooting the owner, too.

I hope he does time, lots, for this.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The guys a felon[maybe some federal charges sometime-marshalls involved] so he will hopefully be going to jail for a while.
He shot the dogs in the road, not his yard.

There is obviously a problem with the fellow, and if he had kept the damn cats on his own property there would not have been an issue.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Sounds like the fellow was trying to hide something.......

I doubt it. Clearly he has a loose screw of some sort; but, one doesn't hide something by sticking a gun in another guys face and then shooting the other guy's dogs right in front of him. Once again, he's clearly nuts, stupid or both. It seems to me this is behavior that would ensure, if you are hiding something, it would be found.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JSTUART

You're a fücking idiot.

The man is correct, don't let your pets roam on other peoples property and all will be well.

But I do note that a lot of posters on here think they have a right to allow their pets to wander around on other people's property and that any who object are just meanies out to get them.

To classify this situation as a pet/private property issue is idiotic.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by TheBigSky

I doubt it. Clearly he has a loose screw of some sort; but, one doesn't hide something by sticking a gun in another guys face and then shooting the other guy's dogs right in front of him. Once again, he's clearly nuts, stupid or both. It seems to me this is behavior that would ensure, if you are hiding something, it would be found.

Probably right.

We see some people do crazy stuff up here trying to "protect" a pot grow or a meth house.

Like assault the neighbors or beat the hell our of their girl friend. I guess thats why it crossed my mind.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

You're a fücking idiot.

To classify this situation as a pet/private property issue is idiotic.

Threatening another and shooting his dogs on a public thoroughfare is criminal, allowing your pets to wander on another's land uninvited is idiotic.

Thinking that your pets are beloved by all as much as you love them is bloody well stupid.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It's an issue of personal accountability.

Cat guy is accountable for-

1) letting his cats roam free
2) menacing with the gun and shooting the dogs

Dog guy is accountable for-

1) letting his dogs chase the cats beyond his property boundaries, not controlling his dogs.
2) If he had successfully left, gotten his pistol, returned, and engaged in a firefight killing cat guy, who knows what sheit would have hit the fan. Would that be pre-meditated murder at that point?

LOL
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TheBigSky

Probably right.

We see some people do crazy stuff up here trying to "protect" a pot grow or a meth house.

Like assault the neighbors or beat the hell our of their girl friend. I guess thats why it crossed my mind.

Same here and that is a good point.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
R
Raeford Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R

1) letting his dogs chase the cats beyond his property boundaries, not controlling his dogs.
2) If he had successfully left, gotten his pistol, returned, and engaged in a firefight killing cat guy, who knows what sheit would have hit the fan. Would that be pre-meditated murder at that point?

Nevermind....

People fuggin crazy....

Last edited by Raeford; 11/09/17.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Breaking News: Dog Chases Cat

Update: Turns out that this is common behavior with Dogs and Cats,

Cat guy's an a-hole that needs a serious beat down followed by jail time for violating gun laws..

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Threatening another and shooting his dogs on a public thoroughfare is criminal, allowing your pets to wander on another's land uninvited is idiotic.

Thinking that your pets are beloved by all as much as you love them is bloody well stupid.

Water is wet. Circles are round.

Identifying situations remotely related to one's pet peeves as evidence to further one's cause, is narcissism.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
First I would commend your stepfather for turning it over to LE and letting them handle it. Don't know that I would have had the self-control to do that. I think your FIL needs to understand that he is in danger now and take steps he thinks are appropriate. Some good ones have been mentioned here. If the neighbor is a felon, as was mentioned, he should do jail time. People need to be reminded that their pets are their responsibility and they are responsible for keeping them on their own property. You have no control over what happens to your pet if it leaves your property. I would consider the cats an "attractive nuisance" and release the dogs from all responsibility.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Identifying situations remotely related to one's pet peeves as evidence to further one's cause, is narcissism.

Pontificating about the motives of others to make a point is right smack dab in the realm of 'fu_kwitism'.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Pontificating about the motives of others to make a point is right smack dab in the realm of 'fu_kwitism'.

Ah, a bit of healthy introspection and self criticism.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Ah, a bit of healthy introspection and self criticism.

Ok, have it your way.

Have a nice day.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I doubt step-dad had a 38 Super in the truck......

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Then the guy took off just as my stepfather grabbed his pistol from his truck.

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 12344mag, 22250rem, 219DW, 204guy, 59 invisible), 2,460 guests, and 1,338 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,871
Posts18,518,012
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.