Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
in C corps and not on small business S Corps? And at the same time it would cut the throats of small businesses by dropping the deductions for state and local taxes. YGBSM.

So, the rinos truly are trying to throw the mid terms to the dimocraps in order to save the swamp.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
that's my take......this fuggin tax caper is starting to smell a lot like Obama Care.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
And McConnell says he really cant guarantee all middle class tax payers a tax cut. The swamp is after Roy Moore and Trump, and seemingly acting confident.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
that's my take......this fuggin tax caper is starting to smell a lot like Obama Care.

Yep, FG, designed to screw the taxpayer in order to sabotage Trump.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fireballz say's "take one for the team, and do what's best for your country...quit whining ya little biitch".

The tax "plan" needs more work, to realistically help more people....pulling local tax and medical off the deductions is a big hit.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This isn't the "Tax Cut" that was originally discussed.

It's the RINO Saboteur version.

Anyone with half a brain knows that there's NO corporate tax anyway. Any tax monies they pay come from what they recover from regular folks in price increases.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Trump doesn't have to sign it........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Trump doesn't have to sign it........

I doubt he has anything to sign...

The usual crowd will block anything useful.

Besides that.... Anyone that believes that politicians would give us a truly useful tax cut, that may inhibit big government growth, please raise your hands...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
And then McConnell and Ryan will say they sent him a great tax bill.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/10/17.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I normally don't read the NYTimes with any seriousness, but if it links properly, this is one you should read.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/10/us/politics/senate-tax-bill.html

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
IC B3

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
i am so sick of hearing the msm and their pundits talking about how much the tax cut will "cost." get a life, it's a rate reduction to reduce individual/corporate taxes. it's a gain, not a cost. but the media says the gov't is paying a cost. how much more misinformation and propaganda can we stand?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This plan is Ryan's love child, he's been carrying it around for a year...they will ram it in front of Trump, and he'll have to chose between the lesser of 2 evils.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

Yep, FG, designed to screw the taxpayer in order to sabotage Trump.

Left or Right Obama Care or Tax Reform it's the same old chit.....the rich and poor will benefit while the working stiff foots the bill.

Sabotaging Trump and saving the swamp is just a bonus.

And to be honest......I truly think Trump could give a chit about the rest of it as long as corporate rates.get lowered.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
They sure are trying awful hard to fugg this up.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
No question this new tax scam will add to the deficit. I have to wonder if there is anyone left out there interested in stepping up and paying off the debt that has been run up over the last 30 years.

Any one left out there who feels any qualms about leaving our kids to struggle under a mountain of dept?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OregonCoot
No question this new tax scam will add to the deficit. I have to wonder if there is anyone left out there interested in stepping up and paying off the debt that has been run up over the last 30 years.

Any one left out there who feels any qualms about leaving our kids to struggle under a mountain of dept?

Rand Paul and a couple of others like Mike Lee do but the fire will just write em off as a kooks and Mormons..

Other than that...no.....

Last edited by FieldGrade; 11/10/17.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Why cut corporate taxes? Simple. Corporations don't really pay taxes. They collect them from their customers and pass the money on to the government. You pay them every time you buy a hamburger or a set of tires. It's simply a method of concealing the taxes, so people don't realize what they are actually paying.

That shell game works well enough, as long as the rates are pretty much in line with what the rest of the world is doing. As it is, ours are not. That forces the big international corporations to move jobs offshore, and it makes our products uncompetitive in the world market.

Cutting the corporate tax rate to 20% may be the single most important financial thing the government can do for the voters, though it's hard to convince the voters that is true.

It will result in the repatriation of billions of dollars held offshore, and it will create an influx of American jobs.

It's not the voters vs. the corporations. Both voters and corporations win with that cut.

As for the loss of some deductions, it's not that big a deal. The personal exemption is set to double. That's just a simplification: higher personal deduction, loss of some itemized deductions.

Loss of the deduction for state and local taxes is probably a good thing. As it is, that deduction takes some of the sting out of very high taxes in some blue states, and allows those state governments to get away with what they are doing. In effect, it's transferring money from the federal government to irresponsible state governments. So if you live in Texas, Utah, or other financially responsible state, you should be cheering at that prospect. Let those states bear their own tax burden, and let the peasants revolt in those states, and elect more fiscally responsible officials. As it is, your tax dollars are shielding those officials from the consequences of their folly.

Will the cuts increase the deficit? Maybe yes, maybe no. Short of doing something sensible like reducing spending, cutting taxes will stimulate the economy and may actually result in higher tax revenues.

Last edited by denton; 11/10/17.

Be not weary in well doing.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Fireballz say's "take one for the team, and do what's best for your country...quit whining ya little biitch".

The tax "plan" needs more work, to realistically help more people....pulling local tax and medical off the deductions is a big hit.

You're a whack job. Leave me out of your bizarre sickness.

LOL
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
absolutely true in my understanding. but, the average joe that has listened to the msm day in and day out believes we're giving the corporates a windfall. nothing could be further from the truth but try to convince a welfare or near welfare individual that truth.

a factor is static versus dynamic analysis of the tax cut impacts. each side has an argument, but the dynamic one is more appropo in view.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm pretty much set for life and near the end of it so this caper won't effect me in the least however it plays out but I would like to see the "working" middle class get more of a break while this 'Corporate Tax Cut Miracle' materializes.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (222Sako, 12344mag, 007FJ, 2500HD, 219DW, 10gaugeman, 65 invisible), 1,933 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,073
Posts18,521,697
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.