Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
In my mind this was one of the greatest men to wear the uniform, Kapernack and his NFL minions could only wish to be 1 millionth of the man that MSG Roy P. Benavidez was.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In all honesty, I don't think the Blacks in the NFL really have a problem, nor are their protests meant to be geared at military personnel, more so their dislike of police.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
That's not what Kapernick said.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Barkoff
In all honesty, I don't think the Blacks in the NFL really have a problem, nor are their protests meant to be geared at military personnel, more so their dislike of police.

Doesn't matter why they do it, it's when they do it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Agree for the most part, so why dis the flag and country for what is at most, a local, isolated issue? Take your complaints to places where you think there's a problem.

The truth is likely that this is all part of the Left's assault on our American culture. The dumbass players are killing their golden goose but for all their lives have been led to believe that anything they do is okay because they're special, just like those petty thieves that stole ths sunglasses in China. Reality is gonna be a tough chew for them when the chickens come home to roost.

What fresh Hell is this?
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 12344mag
In my mind this was one of the greatest men to wear the uniform, Kapernack and his NFL minions could only wish to be 1 millionth of the man that MSG Roy P. Benavidez was.

his daughter is one of my fb friends,
https://www.facebook.com/yvette.b.garcia

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Tracks

This^^^

I don't care what their beef is. Personally I don't think a bunch of multi-millionaires that became rich despite barely being able to read and write have ANYTHING to protest about, but if they did then they can do it without insulting the country that made them rich.

The ones that knelt during the national anthem at the football game in London should have had their passports seized at immigration and been set adrift in the Atlantic.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Look, I don't agree with the dishonoring of the flag or the anthem, or dishonoring the police...but show me where any of them have intentionally dishonored the military. We have just made the connection between the flag and the military, and I see why that connection has been made...but I think their intention was to attack the police and white conservative America. They just chose to do it in an ignorant manner. I haven't watched a game in five weeks, and doubt even if the owners should force them to stand, that I would go back even then. They have made their intentions clear what they think of my country, so F-em, but I just like to try to keep things accurate and real.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by 12344mag

his daughter is one of my fb friends,
https://www.facebook.com/yvette.b.garcia

That is a woman I would love to sit down with over dinner and talk to, can you imagine the stories she has to tell?

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

If the blacks in the NFL don't have a problem, why have they become active with this movement? They are using their platform to speak out against what they perceive to be unjustified violence against their fellow blacks. Course when you dishonor the anthem and flag, you dishonor the military by default. "F" them with all this phony camo gear they wore today. Got a lot of work done in the shop today.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
That is a uniform
NFL players wear costumes---

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

If the blacks in the NFL don't have a problem, why have they become active with this movement? They are using their platform to speak out against what they perceive to be unjustified violence against their fellow blacks. Course when you dishonor the anthem and flag, you dishonor the military by default. "F" them with all this phony camo gear they wore today. Got a lot of work done in the shop today.

That's why they're morons. These guys have a microphone and a camera anytime they want one. They could give exclusive interviews that the media would salivate to play 10,000 times so they could shove the message down our throats. But they chose to link their protest to our anthem, and in doing so, they piss on the graves of everyone who ever died for that anthem. They live in a damn country that idolizes them and pays them millions of dollars a year to be entertainers. But they're too stupid to pick the most appropriate method of protest that doesn't offend half the country- phugk 'em.

- Rob

Last edited by OutlawPatriot; 11/12/17.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
R
RGK Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Look, I don't agree with the dishonoring of the flag or the anthem, or dishonoring the police...but show me where any of them have intentionally dishonored the military. We have just made the connection between the flag and the military, and I see why that connection has been made...but I think their intention was to attack the police and white conservative America...but I just like to try to keep things accurate and real.

Speaking as a retired Army 1SG with a little combat time, I'm deeply offended by their actions. Obviously, you have no idea of what the connection is between the US flag, the military and their reverence for that flag. Try pulling that stunt on an Army/Marine/Navy or Air Force post and see what happens. But hey, what do I know?
Bob

Last edited by RGK; 11/12/17.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
That's not what Kapernick said.

Yes it is.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Look, I don't agree with the dishonoring of the flag or the anthem, or dishonoring the police...but show me where any of them have intentionally dishonored the military. We have just made the connection between the flag and the military, and I see why that connection has been made...but I think their intention was to attack the police and white conservative America..

If someone runs over your kid in the street with a car but it isn't intentional, I guess it doesn't matter right? It doesn't matter if it is intentional or not, they're offending a lot of people. Millions of people have died for that flag and anthem, and when they link their protest to that anthem, they piss on the graves of all those people. If they're too phugking stupid to figure that out, they can go to hell.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not only is the context of the protests disgusting to me, the reasons they are protesting disgust me.
They are protesting in support of thugs, rioters and looters. [bleep] THEM!

They will get my support when they start protesting black on white crime.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Look, I don't agree with the dishonoring of the flag or the anthem, or dishonoring the police...but show me where any of them have intentionally dishonored the military. We have just made the connection between the flag and the military, and I see why that connection has been made...but I think their intention was to attack the police and white conservative America. They just chose to do it in an ignorant manner. I haven't watched a game in five weeks, and doubt even if the owners should force them to stand, that I would go back even then. They have made their intentions clear what they think of my country, so F-em, but I just like to try to keep things accurate and real.

They have completely dishonored law enforcement, the military and are racist to boot! Look how many are playing the race card (like all liberals). I'm DONE with the National Felon League and I hope it goes bankrupt and a new league begins with players, coaches and a commissioner who love America.

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RGK
[quote=Barkoff]Speaking as a retired Army 1SG with a little combat time, I'm deeply offended by their actions. Obviously, you have no idea of what the connection is between the US flag, the military and their reverence for that flag. Try pulling that stunt on an Army/Marine/Navy or Air Force post and see what happens. But hey, what do I know?
Bob

Thank you for your service.

Truth be told I really don't think it is much different than the Vietnam Vets being spit on when they returned home, the premise is the same just no physical contact.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Maybe too much to hope for, but I'd like to see the SB boycotted somehow, and that it hits the NFL hard...would be a happy day for me, but there would there would most likely be other undesirable consequences.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Wow thanks for that.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

515 members (222Sako, 10Glocks, 219 Wasp, 21, 1minute, 1OntarioJim, 48 invisible), 2,374 guests, and 1,188 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,432
Posts18,489,294
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.