Page 67 of 165 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 164 165
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by jaguartx
One of the greatest legal minds in the country, and a democrat, Alan Gershowitz, explained on Fox today that Mueller has nothing on Trump and will never have anything on him re Russian Collusion because there was none, and that Mueller is trying to blackmail Manafort into fingering Trump over something. He has on previous occasions pontificated on the fact that if Trump and Putin had colluded it would not have been illegal.

Of course, you must remember, pissants make molehills out to be mountains, dont you?

"... Mueller has nothing on Trump and will never have anything on him re Russian Collusion because there was none,"

I don't believe that there is much (if anything) on Trump, but there appears to be a smoking gun pointed at the Trump Campaign. Underlings often take actions to enhance the success of the boss without his knowledge. It is certainly possible that members of the campaign staff DID try to gain an advantage by colluding with the Russians without Trump's approval or knowledge. Only time will tell.

Define "colluding" in legal terms and while you are at it post the relevant Federal Statutes that make this "colluding"
,of which you speak, illegal and a violation of law.

Dimocraps dont need no freaking laws. This is the first special investigator in history appointed without evidence of a crime having been committed. They can investigate if a made up fairytail is true, even if not illegal. They have no interest in real illegality because it would involve the witch, and ass with class djs is satisfied with it. It is rather telling as to defining his sense of decency and dergree of character, or lack thereof.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/31/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Hope y'all gonna enjoy your shït sandwich.

It was Smart not to bet me, Jorge......... wink

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...p;utm_medium=bd&utm_source=applenews

Have you flipped your lid?

There is zero in any of this linked to Trump or Russian collusion. All you have is one dude who didn't reveal everything to the FBI and another with some shady business deals that just might be illegal. How in the phouc does any of this equal Trump-collusion-Putin? Jorge will piss on your grave before Meuller brings down Trump because he has nothing.

You crowing about this is like the Brits returning from Dunkirk and claiming total victory after getting their ass handed to them by Hans Gudarian.
Jeez.

He needs to go back and do more drugs, that way maybe he'll:
1. DIE
2. I will will most certainly piss on his grave.

Not even Safariman is as worthless, treasonous anti-American POS as this guy.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Don't be a bigger idiot than you already are. Lieberals lie and the real loser idiot lieberals swallow it all.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI

That is indeed the benchmark around here, and, it takes quite the POS to supplant him, but I'm inclined to agree.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If I had the wherewithal, I'd go back a few years and re-post what this POS has said about the armed forces at the height of the Iraqi War. Not anything to do with why or policy, but just his disdain for those in uniform. And of course he's been caught in more LIES on other forums to fill a section in the Library Of Congress. The sad thing is he's procreated....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
JeffObama would never take the time to watch this, but if he did, he'd go on suicide watch. Political pundit and insider Dick Morris blows Mueller up, along with the whole farce. Sorry JO.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by hatari

Have you flipped your lid?

There is zero in any of this linked to Trump or Russian collusion. All you have is one dude who didn't reveal everything to the FBI and another with some shady business deals that just might be illegal. How in the phouc does any of this equal Trump-collusion-Putin? Jorge will piss on your grave before Meuller brings down Trump because he has nothing.

You crowing about this is like the Brits returning from Dunkirk and claiming total victory after getting their ass handed to them by Hans Gudarian.
Jeez.

He needs to go back and do more drugs, that way maybe he'll:
1. DIE
2. I will will most certainly piss on his grave.

Amen.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
If I had the wherewithal, I'd go back a few years and re-post what this POS has said about the armed forces at the height of the Iraqi War. Not anything to do with why or policy, but just his disdain for those in uniform. And of course he's been caught in more LIES on other forums to fill a section in the Library Of Congress. The sad thing is he's procreated....

Lies are a necessary and acceptable way of life for libs. Thats why its ok for him to tell us Trump colluded and its ok for their leaders to lie and hoodwink the stupid conservatives. Those who are liars accept that they are liars but the problem is that they project their on shortcomings on others and thus live a life being cursed with the burden of always believing those they deal with are lying to them.

No one worries more about thievery than a thief.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Hypocritical low life would also be happy for Trump to be hung for grabbing a pussy and happily let a buddy lying lib like Hillary to walk over crimes that cost his country lives and billions, even its largest uranium mine. Decency isnt a consideration when the object is victory at whatever cost.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I really haven’t considered him at all, too close to deer season.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Uh oh, it's not looking good. More collusion (h/t jag): https://www.politico.com/story/2017...eddling-sought-to-undermine-trump-244380

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Mmm hmmm. Flynn, Manafort and soon-to-be Kushner. Laffin' here. wink

It will turn out that Kushner was the point man for the collusion, in part by providing electoral data analytics to the Russians to target their bots and disinformation at. Gonna bet against me? I've been right so far. And you've been wrong. Hint. Oh- and it'll turn out Trump knew. I had thought perhaps he didn't. He did. He's going down. It's gonna be a shïtshow. Hells bells; it already IS! The man is falling apart right before our eyes. He can't put three sentences together without a bizarre mental glitch manifesting. His mind, such as it is, is elsewhere. Guilty guilty guilty.

Maybe the vociferous bashers here will find a way to alternative-fact your way out of me being right and you being wrong. I mean, not REALLY.... just in your little alternative reality. But that seems to suffice for some of you, so, good luck with that!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Nor surprised you're puttin your money on proven liars. ;-{>8

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

It will turn out that Kushner was the point man for the collusion, in part by providing electoral data analytics to the Russians to target their bots and disinformation at. Gonna bet against me? I've been right so far.

You were not..........You said Trump was involved in the "Collusion" so far no go dumb schit. Keep makin' schit up superman.......you're good at it. Have you ever tried politics, you seem to be good at it.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jeffo is stoned again

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by irfubar
Jeffo
is
should be stoned
again
in the Biblical sense

Fixed...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Tablets do not play like full-size...I

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

It will turn out that Kushner was the point man for the collusion, in part by providing electoral data analytics to the Russians to target their bots and disinformation at. Gonna bet against me? I've been right so far. And you've been wrong. Hint. Oh- and it'll turn out Trump knew. I had thought perhaps he didn't. He did. He's going down. It's gonna be a shïtshow. Hells bells; it already IS! The man is falling apart right before our eyes. He can't put three sentences together without a bizarre mental glitch manifesting. His mind, such as it is, is elsewhere. Guilty guilty guilty.

Maybe the vociferous bashers here will find a way to alternative-fact your way out of me being right and you being wrong. I mean, not REALLY.... just in your little alternative reality. But that seems to suffice for some of you, so, good luck with that!

Everything you believe is wrong and all that you value in the wretched demoncrap "hope" for this nation is valueless filth.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I typically and historically have ignored Jeff0 for the most part, something about pigs and mud....but I cannot ignore his ignorance and lies on this one. Flynn is not Trump, nor is Kushner, Bannon or Manafort so for Jeff to assert he’s right is a bald faced lie. TRUMP DID NOT COLLUDE WITH THE RUSSIANS! The democrats and their lap dogs DID COLLUDE WITH RUSSIA and there’s ample proof to nail them. Not only did the libs collude with Russia but they also paid big money to spread lies and misinformation about their opponents, they bought their political seats and they used trickery and lies to subvert our constitution and their actions are the definition of treason. I’m not making excuses for Flynn because I don’t think one way or another about him but lying to the FBI? GMAFB. The FBI is dishonesty personified and they lost all credibility and respect with their Hilary e-mail chitshow. Once this bullchit witch hunt that Mueller and his liberal Jew buddies are conducting is over there’s going to be some liberal heads rolling.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
JeffO logic:

"I predict a drought will end humanity."

(6 months later on the Weather Channel) "High pressure over the Midwest brings sunny skies to Chicago, St. Louis and all the way into the Ohio Valley this weekend"."

JeffO - "See, I yold you! Major drought! I told all of you!!"

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Page 67 of 165 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (222Sako, 2500HD, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 257 roberts, 204guy, 57 invisible), 2,287 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,505
Posts18,509,279
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.