Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 68 of 165 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 164 165
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Once this bullchit witch hunt that Mueller and his liberal Jew buddies are conducting is over there’s going to be some liberal heads rolling.

And that is why they will try to carry this schit show on for as long as possible. Pretty simple really yet to complicated for Jeff Obama to understand.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Collusion = still not a crime except in the financial sector.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I wonder want JeffO will say after Trump gets re-elected with 350 electoral votes?
He will have the power of the incumbent, and an opponent with no shot and no message other that "I'm not Trump"

Sanders? Ha! He'll be 80 and already got screwed by the Dems
Biden? Was prevented from running last time by his Party and has no stomach for a fight
Pochahantis/Lieawatha? Shrill witch is more shallow than a sidewalk water puddle and would come unglued at Trump's attacks.

Juan Castro? Progressive Marco Rubio
Gavin Newsmen? Dangerous homo that will not play well outside of the Progressive Left.

JeffO will be miserable until at least 2024

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Witch-hunts give democrats something to do and discuss while Trump
tends to the business of running the country. Oh yeah.....hillary lost.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
JeffObama (the PTSD by falling off a ladder metrosexual), is too brain damaged by dope to remember Flynn's conversations with the Russians was already leaked by the Washington Post on 23 Jan of this year and it was CLEAR, there was NO evidence of collusion. Further, Trump (or any other presidential transition) is well within his rights to contact other governments in order to facilitate eventual official dealings with them once they are in power. How much longer do we need to wait until AIDS removes this pothead from our forum....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
I use to try and tolerate the clown... but he has grown tiresome his liberal delusional thinking is what is driving our country into the ground!

Jeffo do the "Fire" a favor and just go away.............

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
From the State approved media outlet itself:

https://www.mediamatters.org/video/...ion-fake-news/218718?ncid=APPLENEWS00001

Gosh golly, ya THINK Trump has been "fake-news'ing" a long procession of patently true stories?! That HE KNEW were true?! Gosh golly, ya THINK that's what a guy lying through his treasonous teeth would do? Huh! Weird stuff, Maynard. crazy

This purveyor of "fake news!" fake news!" put it succinctly.

"With the Special Counsel and FBI verifying so many news reports from the last year, seems pretty clear why the WH and its vassals have deployed the term "fake news" to attack accurate stories." - Jake Trapper, CNN

Bwa ha ha. I won't lie, I'm enjoying rubbing your noses in your own poop, and I'm gonna be laffin' about it for a loooooong time.

(that's ONLY aimed at the fücknuts who earlier in this thread and elsewhere went to such great lengths to be such dickwads about this towards me. To them- and they know who they are- how's my ASS taste?) grin

Enjoy the last little bit of your alternate-fact circle-jerk bubble, guys. It's gonna pop soon. I mean, if you had two brain cells to rub together it already would've, but you apparently don't.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Don't think Russia affected the election? KT McFarland disagrees:

"President Trump's former deputy national security adviser K.T. McFarland told a friend in an email when she was on Trump's transition team that Russia "threw" the U.S. election to Trump, The New York Times reported Saturday.
McFarland reportedly wrote in the email that sanctions then-President Obama levied on Russia in response to Moscow's election meddling would make it more difficult for Trump to improve relations with Russia "which has just thrown the U.S.A. election to him.""

In no way am I suggesting that the results of the election be nullified. It is what it is, and besides, Hillary is a witch.

But here's yet another in the looooong list of ways that I was right, and you were wrong.

My BITCHES! This is AWESOME! Now one of you losers (Bigfish?) rub my feet and get me a beer. Chop chop.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
You is one sick bastard.

It may amaze you, considering the circles within which you jerk, but asking people how your ass tastes may have a tendency to discourage replies, even to the insanity you post.

And of course, no one needs to actually take a sample of said orifice, to know that whatever flavor it might possess would be attributable to the 18 guys that left their mark in there last night, along with the ever-present seasoning of herpes and AIDS viruses that have taken up residence there.

That out of the way, you fcking moron, the email from Ms. McFarland was created and sent *after* the election:

"The transition official, KT McFarland, told the unnamed colleague in the email obtained by the New York Times that the sanctions were aimed at delegitimizing Trump's election victory."

IOW, you idiot, the election was *over*, President Trump had won, and McFarland was discussing ways to improve relations with Russia after O'Buckwheat had fcked em up, on purpose.

Your fantasy of Russian collusion remains just that.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

"President Trump's former deputy national security adviser K.T. McFarland told a friend in an email when she was on Trump's transition team that Russia "threw" the U.S. election to Trump, The New York Times reported Saturday.
McFarland reportedly wrote in the email that sanctions then-President Obama levied on Russia in response to Moscow's election meddling would make it more difficult for Trump to improve relations with Russia "which has just thrown the U.S.A. election to him.""

Please explain how they did that any more than any other special interest group.

Did the stuff ballot boxes? Did they threaten or coerce voters? Did they take out ads?

Everything illegal & deceitful that Hilary did should have been exposed, no matter who may have exposed it...............if it was the Russians, then they did us all a service.

Other than that, what did they REALLY do? Comey, Lynch & The Muslim did more illegal schitt to attempt to throw the election to Hilary than anything the Russians MIGHT have done, & that's fact.

MM

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Russia threw the election to Trump..........So now you think Russia controls American Politics.........In other words Putin is really the president of The United States.

Your about as delusional as one can b. Boy are you going to be embarrassed when this is all done.

BTW, Matt Flynn did not collude with the Russians........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Jell0, you love sucking fake news cork more than anyone we know, and probably real cork too. Your duplicitous hypocracy is astounding and a testimony to your lack of honesty, fairness and character. You are truly a fugged up piece of work to the point of being a freak of human nature almost to the point of convincing me we did descend from monkeys and you descended to an astounding uncommon degree.

You are simply amazingly unbelievable.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/03/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
So Comey worked for the Russians? By coming out with the Hitlary tricks just prior to the election, yep Comey the commie. LOL.

To much whacky Tabaccy.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
JeffObama: stick the below paragraph in sideways. It might just "take" given the fact you probably haven't farted or had a tapered log in several decades...

Originally Posted by Fubarski
You is one sick bastard.

It may amaze you, considering the circles within which you jerk, but asking people how your ass tastes may have a tendency to discourage replies, even to the insanity you post.

And of course, no one needs to actually take a sample of said orifice, to know that whatever flavor it might possess would be attributable to the 18 guys that left their mark in there last night, along with the ever-present seasoning of herpes and AIDS viruses that have taken up residence there.

That out of the way, you fcking moron, the email from Ms. McFarland was created and sent *after* the election:

"The transition official, KT McFarland, told the unnamed colleague in the email obtained by the New York Times that the sanctions were aimed at delegitimizing Trump's election victory."

IOW, you idiot, the election was *over*, President Trump had won, and McFarland was discussing ways to improve relations with Russia after O'Buckwheat had fcked em up, on purpose.

Your fantasy of Russian collusion remains just that.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If you got suspicious that your wife was having an affair with a guy named Vlad, and she said she'd never so much as spoken to him in any way, you'd be like, ok.

Then you see that there's a bunch of disguised text messages to him on her phone- well yeah, I've TEXTED with him, but I've never so much as said a word!

Then you notice on your cell bill that there's a bunch of calls between them. Well, yeah, I've spoken to him but c'mon hubby! I've never even met the guy in real life.

Then your buddy mentions seeing the two of them having lunch. Well, see, we had LUNCH, but it was purely for business reasons, hon buns! I've certainly never been alone with the man!

Then you find hotel reservations for two.... that you weren't a part of. Well, sure, we shared a hotel but I'd NEVER actually touch him! I'm married to YOU, my nookums!

Then the PI you hire gives you photos of her sucking his cöck. Well, ok, but we certainly never had SEX, sweetie! Why I would never.

Would you believe her? Or does the chain of lies destroy all credibility?

Then why in the hell do you believe that PROVEN lying sack of [bleep] Donald Trump about Russia?

Here. Let this into your little alt-right news bubble, I dare ya. Illustrates the chain of lies nicely. Enjoy!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...4-d93f-11e7-b1a8-62589434a581_story.html

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
you have to about the dumbest person i've ever encountered.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
did they follow up more on your head injury or just release you from the hospital a while back?

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by stxhunter

And yet, I'm batting 1000. So what does that make YOU?

Read the [bleep] link. Twice. Thrice. Hell man, have someone read it to you if that helps. Then cogitate sans partisanship. Or at least, try.

Last edited by Jeff_O; 12/05/17.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by stxhunter

LMAO!!!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
Page 68 of 165 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 60 invisible), 2,628 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,515
Posts18,509,546
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.