Print Thread
Hop To
Page 69 of 165 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 164 165
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
If you got suspicious that your wife was having an affair with a guy named Vlad, and she said she'd never so much as spoken to him in any way, you'd be like, ok.

Then you see that there's a bunch of disguised text messages to him on her phone- well yeah, I've TEXTED with him, but I've never so much as said a word!

Then you notice on your cell bill that there's a bunch of calls between them. Well, yeah, I've spoken to him but c'mon hubby! I've never even met the guy in real life.

Then your buddy mentions seeing the two of them having lunch. Well, see, we had LUNCH, but it was purely for business reasons, hon buns! I've certainly never been alone with the man!

Then you find hotel reservations for two.... that you weren't a part of. Well, sure, we shared a hotel but I'd NEVER actually touch him! I'm married to YOU, my nookums!

Then the PI you hire gives you photos of her sucking his cöck. Well, ok, but we certainly never had SEX, sweetie! Why I would never.

Would you believe her? Or does the chain of lies destroy all credibility?

Then why in the hell do you believe that PROVEN lying sack of [bleep] Donald Trump about Russia?

Here. Let this into your little alt-right news bubble, I dare ya. Illustrates the chain of lies nicely. Enjoy!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...4-d93f-11e7-b1a8-62589434a581_story.html

Having problems with your wife, Jeff? That's too bad.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by stxhunter
you have to about the dumbest person i've ever encountered.

And yet, I'm batting 1000. So what does that make YOU?

Read the [bleep] link. Twice. Thrice. Hell man, have someone read it to you if that helps. Then cogitate sans partisanship. Or at least, try.

I'm certain that impeachment is still imminent.........like you told us months ago!

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by stxhunter
you have to about the dumbest person i've ever encountered.

And yet, I'm batting 1000. So what does that make YOU?

Read the [bleep] link. Twice. Thrice. Hell man, have someone read it to you if that helps. Then cogitate sans partisanship. Or at least, try.

When will you start? You could be a fairly decent guy if you shook off the lieberal demon. About like your bros believing homo's don't hurt anything, when they've laid ruin to every society that's accepted them. Lieberals are wrong about everything.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Don't think Russia affected the election? KT McFarland disagrees:

"President Trump's former deputy national security adviser K.T. McFarland told a friend in an email when she was on Trump's transition team that Russia "threw" the U.S. election to Trump, The New York Times reported Saturday.
McFarland reportedly wrote in the email that sanctions then-President Obama levied on Russia in response to Moscow's election meddling would make it more difficult for Trump to improve relations with Russia "which has just thrown the U.S.A. election to him.""

In no way am I suggesting that the results of the election be nullified. It is what it is, and besides, Hillary is a witch.

But here's yet another in the looooong list of ways that I was right, and you were wrong.

My BITCHES! This is AWESOME! Now one of you losers (Bigfish?) rub my feet and get me a beer. Chop chop.

Interesting that she would know that since she didn't work on his campaign and wasn't affiliated with him until after the election. I know I always make it a priority to tell new hires my deepest darkest secrets, I'm sure Trump does the same.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
JellO, you would be comical if you weren't so self-righteous and pathetic

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Don't think Russia affected the election? KT McFarland disagrees:

"President Trump's former deputy national security adviser K.T. McFarland told a friend in an email when she was on Trump's transition team that Russia "threw" the U.S. election to Trump, The New York Times reported Saturday.
McFarland reportedly wrote in the email that sanctions then-President Obama levied on Russia in response to Moscow's election meddling would make it more difficult for Trump to improve relations with Russia "which has just thrown the U.S.A. election to him.""

In no way am I suggesting that the results of the election be nullified. It is what it is, and besides, Hillary is a witch.

But here's yet another in the looooong list of ways that I was right, and you were wrong.

My BITCHES! This is AWESOME! Now one of you losers (Bigfish?) rub my feet and get me a beer. Chop chop.

You want a guy to rub your feet? Well, we always knew you were a queer so that shouldn't come as a surprise.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Just to make sure all y'all saw this....

"George [Papadopoulos] is very loyal to his country,” Mangiante told ABC News. “He is already on the right side of history. I think he will make a big difference."

Combine that with Flynn's statement to the effect that he was helping the FBI because it's good for the country and, well, if you ain't reading the sign (you ain't) then there's not much going on in your noggin (there ain't). Figuratively. I mean of COURSE I know there's all manner of wack-ass conspiracy shït going on in your noggins! But I mean REAL things. Anyway. Enjoy, my good friends of the Campfire!

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/08/george-papadopoulos-fiancee-interview-287137?cid=apn

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Once again one of the traditions that should have never gone away would have been a good old fashioned dual or the ability to just slap the [bleep] out of dumbasses because I can guarantee you numbnut JeffBlow would not be around or able to form even the incoherent babbling he posts now. Someone would have fixed that a looooong time ago

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
You have to admit that JellO is worth a chuckle every now and again.

Fuggin' sad world that he lives in.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Shhhhhhhhhhhh! He is batting 1000, don't you know!?

IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by mack5511
Once again one of the traditions that should have never gone away would have been a good old fashioned dual or the ability to just slap the [bleep] out of dumbasses because I can guarantee you numbnut JeffBlow would not be around or able to form even the incoherent babbling he posts now. Someone would have fixed that a looooong time ago

yeah, when you can't beat him in a debate, you beat the [bleep] out of him. Makes sense for this crowd, but being keyboard cowboys, I'd not put any money on ya.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by mack5511

yeah, when you can't beat him in a debate, you beat the [bleep] out of him. Makes sense for this crowd, but being keyboard cowboys, I'd not put any money on ya.

Just go back to massaging Jeff's feet you dirty beaner... oh wait, he wants a man to do it. Nevermind.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Just to make sure all y'all saw this....

Stop with your delusional hyperbole!

I read the indictment:

https://www.justice.gov/file/1007346/download

This is a low level naive young guy who got played by the Russians in a do nothing run around. Another "'nothing burger".

Read the book "By Way of zDeception" and you'll understand the espionage game better.

Thanks for running my slow startyed thread toward 1500 posts. wink

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Oh- and add this to the sign you should be reading: Trump's lawyers just floated two trial balloons out there. First, that hey, collusion isn't actually a crime! And second, that there's no such thing as obstruction by a POTUS.

Why, dear readers, would they do THAT?

Now, I've said over and over that I'm not for a witch hunt here. So I'm opposed to a "pure" obstruction charge that is without underlying illegal and/or treasonous behavior. So if and ONLY if the obstruction is to cover that sort of stuff up, then sure. Add obstruction to the hangin' offense list. Otherwise, I personally don't want to see an obstruction charge.

But, at this point it' seems pretty clear the underlying behavior was there, hence the trial balloon. And, of course, there's plenty of prosecutable offenses that occurred as part of the collusion. Rich people don't want to do even a year or two in jail. Mueller has massive leverage.

PS- I'm not tired of winning yet. wink You guys tired of losing?

PPS- very smart of y'all to avoid betting me. Golf clap!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Maybe because it's true,what they said.

One day you might be close to being right about something.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
No body bet you because no one here wanted to take advantage of a mush head.

Your family must be very embarrassed when you all go out in public.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Oh- and add this to the sign you should be reading: Trump's lawyers just floated two trial balloons out there. First, that hey, collusion isn't actually a crime! And second, that there's no such thing as obstruction by a POTUS.

Now, I've said over and over that I'm not for a witch hunt here. So I'm opposed to a "pure" obstruction charge that is without underlying illegal and/or treasonous behavior. So if and ONLY if the obstruction is to cover that sort of stuff up, then sure. Add obstruction to the hangin' offense list. Otherwise, I personally don't want to see an obstruction charge.

But, at this point it' seems pretty clear the underlying behavior was there, hence the trial balloon. And, of course, there's plenty of prosecutable offenses that occurred as part of the collusion. Rich people don't want to do even a year or two in jail. Mueller has massive leverage.

Jeff, all I got to say is. Damn Dude. I'm shaking my head. Laughing, spit beer on my screen, the whole bit. PPS- I won't avoid you. Whats the BET? Just a caveat...a bet has a specified time in which a specified thing must happen. Ohh, and a specified amount. One that note, have you figured out how to open a box of bullets yet? That seems to be the gentleman's standard here for bets. What is YOUR bet?

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Hes too fuggin dumb to have a legitimate conversation with. He sees only the fake news side of the story and believes it, even though time after time he is shown how inaccurate and lying they are, such as in the B Ross report and the n the insa ne cnn report Joy B danced over. They never learn and continue to go to the assay office with every bit of folls gold they find.

He is a liar and believes the lies of the left which is what makes him dumb. Then, as is the want of liars, he believes those telling the truth are actually lying.

That is the proof of his insanity, always believing the lieberal liars and ending up in the same boat. Trying the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

His claims of having always having been correct is proof of his delusional state that all can see except he. He believes what he wishes to believe. Hes a liar so he thinks Julian Assange is a liar. He a lieberal, and he cant help it. Thats how they are. They dont mentally process things, they believe.

Hint Jell0, Julian Assange isnt like a lieberal. He doesnt have to lie. You do. You have no choice. Youre a lieberal.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/08/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

There is no crime of “collusion” in the federal code but then that wasn't the bet you made with me was it?

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

!

Just floated trial Balloons? Really.

The Fact that "collusion" is not a crime has been in the news since this whole made up narrative began. Every legal annalist and attorney worth a [bleep] has repeated many time, "collusion" is not a crime. This is not a trial balloon and is nothing new. Allen Dershowitz has been telling America this for over a year.

As for the Obstruction Trial Balloon, wrong again. This was in response to Feinseins appearance on the tube saying that the Senate investigation has move into Obstruction of Justice Charges against President Trump.
As also pointed out by every legal annalist and attorney worth a [bleep], the President CANNOT be charged with Obstruction of Justice.

Here watch and learn.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 69 of 165 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 1badf350, 204guy, 65 invisible), 2,358 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,511
Posts18,509,390
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.