Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 70 of 165 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 164 165
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Jell0, it aint rockect science. Collusion is no crime. Perhaps you can understand a liberal, or not.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Giys like Jell0 are what has sent many innocent people to prison by having a prosecutor who is bent on proving someones guilt because they thought the suspect was guilty because of their "feelings" which were strong enough to over ride their objectivity. He totally ignores contrary information as brainwashed individuals do.

He dismisses piles of exculpatory evidence while fixating on slivers of possibilities. Pure insanity.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/09/17.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Oh- and add this to the sign you should be reading: Trump's lawyers just floated two trial balloons out there. First, that hey, collusion isn't actually a crime! And second, that there's no such thing as obstruction by a POTUS.

Why, dear readers, would they do THAT?

!

Because droves of hysterical liberals who know nothing about the law have been accusing Trump of collusion and obstruction. They are trying to educate idiots. In vain.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Jell0, what do your dr, lawyer, businessmen, engineer and farming and ranching associates think of your one track mind dedication, or do you only associate with them when on the Fire? whistle

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I commend you guys for attempting to educate JellO, but it is a wasted effort. He is a delusional libtard as Jag has pointed out. Facts dont matter to him, logic doesn't matter either. Typical liberal fashion he thinks he is smart yet he is the dumbest person in the room, funny thing about lib's is the arrogance they posses.

He is a stereo typical libtard , to arrogant and dumb to know it. Useful idiot.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B2

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
No, he's gone full blown troll with his Alinsky hit and run guerrilla tactics. Re-education or rehabilitation is not possible. Living well under Trump for the next 7 years as my investment portfolio climbs will be the best revenge, wink

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Oh- and add this to the sign you should be reading: Trump's lawyers just floated two trial balloons out there. First, that hey, collusion isn't actually a crime! And second, that there's no such thing as obstruction by a POTUS.

Now, I've said over and over that I'm not for a witch hunt here. So I'm opposed to a "pure" obstruction charge that is without underlying illegal and/or treasonous behavior. So if and ONLY if the obstruction is to cover that sort of stuff up, then sure. Add obstruction to the hangin' offense list. Otherwise, I personally don't want to see an obstruction charge.

But, at this point it' seems pretty clear the underlying behavior was there, hence the trial balloon. And, of course, there's plenty of prosecutable offenses that occurred as part of the collusion. Rich people don't want to do even a year or two in jail. Mueller has massive leverage.

PS- I'm not tired of winning yet. wink You guys tired of losing?

PPS- very smart of y'all to avoid betting me. Golf clap!

Many more people will be indicted and arrested. Many more people will plead guilty and cooperate. Those that won't cooperate will spend years in prison. There were plenty of crimes committed. How many remains to be seen.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RollingThunder

Now, I've said over and over that I'm not for a witch hunt here. So I'm opposed to a "pure" obstruction charge that is without underlying illegal and/or treasonous behavior. So if and ONLY if the obstruction is to cover that sort of stuff up, then sure. Add obstruction to the hangin' offense list. Otherwise, I personally don't want to see an obstruction charge.

But, at this point it' seems pretty clear the underlying behavior was there, hence the trial balloon. And, of course, there's plenty of prosecutable offenses that occurred as part of the collusion. Rich people don't want to do even a year or two in jail. Mueller has massive leverage.

Many more people will be indicted and arrested. Many more people will plead guilty and cooperate. Those that won't cooperate will spend years in prison. There were plenty of crimes committed. How many remains to be seen.

Not one damn arrest will be made as a result of anyone illegally partnering with the Russians to try to swing the election. NOT ONE.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Giys like Jell0 are what has sent many innocent people to prison by having a prosecutor who is bent on proving someones guilt because they thought the suspect was guilty because of their "feelings" which were strong enough to over ride their objectivity. He totally ignores contrary information as brainwashed individuals do.

He dismisses piles of exculpatory evidence while fixating on slivers of possibilities. Pure insanity.

You misspelled "gays" again.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Not one damn arrest will be made as a result of anyone illegally partnering with the Russians to try to swing the election. NOT ONE.

Let's see what Michael Flynn has to say. Until then we're just speculating.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

When he says it will he be lying again?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

That was an excellent move by Mueller. To charge your chief witness with lying to the FBI. Mueller is a genius. Obviously. Like Jeff0bama.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

That was an excellent move by Mueller. To charge your chief witness with lying to the FBI. Mueller is a genius. Obviously. Like Jeff0bama.

I think that is a well made point. One that will be lost on those you are posing it to.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I said this early on. Now that the alt.right is going full-retard with their "so what?" defense, it bears repeating.

Continually jousting with Trump over his denial that any of this amounted to "collusion" with the Russians is a distraction, say veteran intelligence hands. It amounts to looking for an explicit quid pro quo that may not exist. It misses, moreover, "what is right under our noses," wrote Rangappa, the former FBI counterintelligence agent, along with Sipher, the onetime CIA Moscow station chief, and Alex Finley, a former CIA operations officer, in a joint piece for the Just Security website. "There is no question that Russia made multiple, unprecedented attempts to penetrate a U.S. presidential campaign, that its approaches were not rebuffed, and that its contacts were sensitive enough that everyone, to a person, has concealed them.
"These facts might never be adjudicated inside a courtroom," they added. "They may not even be illegal—but they present a clear and present national security threat that we cannot ignore.

However, many WILL ignore it because they are partisan fücktards.

So sad!!! So................. so very full-retard of y'all. Congratulations?

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Partisan fucgktards care not that the Hillary camp engaged in many ILLEGAL acts of collusion and give not one whit about those acts. You really take the cake.

You really think having the FBI and DOJ colluding with a candidates campaign against an opponent is not a national security threat?

I have never communicated with anyone in public discourse as dense or as partisan as you. It matters not a speck to you what Hillary has done. You are truly unbelievable.

It's as if you have a one track mind and can contemplate noting else- like a heroine addict in bad need of a fix.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/22/17.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Not hard to see why the guys you quote no longer have those jobs, Jell0.

If you will remember, Trump was not president until sometime after the election. So much for their statement that Russias attempts at penetrating the election were not rebuffed. I guess Zero should be at fault then, right? In fact, I specifically remember him saying he had told them to "stop it". Of course, before that he was saying there was no way they could interfer with a US election. His story only changed after Hillary lost it.

Enen then, I seem to recall the top guy Brennan saying the Ruskies didnt change one vote. You are butthurt over the Ruskies rigging the election where the head of youre own den of snakes says not one vote was changed by them.

I wonder how many votes Trump lost when about 10 days before the election Hillary 'let it slip' that she had heard there werr going to be serious allegations shortly concerning Trump. I guess she had heard that Trump was going to have serious allegations leveled against him, since she had paid for those allegations to be fabricated.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I said this early on. Now that the alt.right is going full-retard with their "so what?" defense, it bears repeating.

Continually jousting with Trump over his denial that any of this amounted to "collusion" with the Russians is a distraction, say veteran intelligence hands. It amounts to looking for an explicit quid pro quo that may not exist. It misses, moreover, "what is right under our noses," wrote Rangappa, the former FBI counterintelligence agent, along with Sipher, the onetime CIA Moscow station chief, and Alex Finley, a former CIA operations officer, in a joint piece for the Just Security website. "There is no question that Russia made multiple, unprecedented attempts to penetrate a U.S. presidential campaign, that its approaches were not rebuffed, and that its contacts were sensitive enough that everyone, to a person, has concealed them.
"These facts might never be adjudicated inside a courtroom," they added. "They may not even be illegal—but they present a clear and present national security threat that we cannot ignore.

However, many WILL ignore it because they are partisan fücktards.

So sad!!! So................. so very full-retard of y'all. Congratulations?

Obama never was much into cyber security. I am a veteran and a government employee and had my personal information hacked through both those databases. It doesn't surprise me at all that Russia would try to break in. I am surprised it surprised anyone.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
“[Kushner was] taking meetings with Russians to get additional stuff. This tells you everything about Jared,” Bannon told the magazine’s Gabriel Sherman. “They were looking for the picture of Hillary Clinton taking the bag of cash from Putin. That’s his maturity level.”

-Steve Bannon

But wait guys. I thought this was all a hoax...? A nothing-burger? Is Bannon lying? Mis-informed? I mean he was right there at the time..........?

Assume for a moment the Mr. Trump didn't know a THING about this at the time, not the slightest inkling. That's hard to type with a straight face, but let's pretend. How far would he go to protect his son in law after the fact? Would he obstruct justice? Because clearly, Trump became aware of this at a bare minimum; but then lied about and has continued lie through his TEETH about it. As recently as yesterday Sanders called it all a hoax. Yet the objective reality is that it is not a hoax.

(If you still think this is a hoax, your an idiot, there's just no nice way to say it. Not that I owe some of you [bleep] niceness. smile )

The day is coming where you'll have to make a decision. You can support the notion of a sovereign America, the rule of law, and loyalty towards the process of American democracy. Or you can support a lying treasonous son of a bitch. I get that from the perspective from within your bubble, there's still a minuscule shred of plausible deniability. When that's gone, even for you bubble-boys, whatcha gonna do? Will you be man enough to admit you were wrong?

If you believe in what Mr. Trump was selling in the campaign, his ideas on trade protectionism, on reducing our global military footprint, on finding ways to bring GOOD jobs back to the US, on an infrastructure surge, and so on (all of which I personally support in some form), then the ONLY way this populist movement- which again, is something I am generally very supportive of- survives will be to de-couple from Donald Trump. Bannon called Trump an imperfect vessel for this populist energy, way back at the beginning. I'm gonna call that the understatement of the century.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
“[Kushner was] taking meetings with Russians to get additional stuff. This tells you everything about Jared,” Bannon told the magazine’s Gabriel Sherman. “They were looking for the picture of Hillary Clinton taking the bag of cash from Putin. That’s his maturity level.”

-Steve Bannon

But wait guys. I thought this was all a hoax...? A nothing-burger? Is Bannon lying? Mis-informed? I mean he was right there at the time..........?

Assume for a moment the Mr. Trump didn't know a THING about this at the time, not the slightest inkling. That's hard to type with a straight face, but let's pretend. How far would he go to protect his son in law after the fact? Would he obstruct justice? Because clearly, Trump became aware of this at a bare minimum; but then lied about and has continued lie through his TEETH about it. As recently as yesterday Sanders called it all a hoax. Yet the objective reality is that it is not a hoax.

(If you still think this is a hoax, your an idiot, there's just no nice way to say it. Not that I owe some of you [bleep] niceness. smile )

The day is coming where you'll have to make a decision. You can support the notion of a sovereign America, the rule of law, and loyalty towards the process of American democracy. Or you can support a lying treasonous son of a bitch. I get that from the perspective from within your bubble, there's still a minuscule shred of plausible deniability. When that's gone, even for you bubble-boys, whatcha gonna do? Will you be man enough to admit you were wrong?

If you believe in what Mr. Trump was selling in the campaign, his ideas on trade protectionism, on reducing our global military footprint, on finding ways to bring GOOD jobs back to the US, on an infrastructure surge, and so on (all of which I personally support in some form), then the ONLY way this populist movement- which again, is something I am generally very supportive of- survives will be to de-couple from Donald Trump. Bannon called Trump an imperfect vessel for this populist energy, way back at the beginning. I'm gonna call that the understatement of the century.

Aaahhh shuddup already and go make me a Christmas time sammich.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
your an idiot,

Classic

Page 70 of 165 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 2500HD, 12344mag, 257 roberts, 204guy, 55 invisible), 2,283 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,506
Posts18,509,299
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.