Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
K
kutenay Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
The Premier of Quebec, Jean Charest, was quoted in today's Vancouver Sun as stating that "North America is French and we want it back", this at a reception for a French government official who was bringing 12.5 million dollars of "assistance" to the Liberal Government of that Province. This extemism and French interference in internal Canadian affairs started long ago and was demonstrated by Chas. DeGaulle in 1967 with his cry of "Vive la Quebec Libre" when a guest of the Canadian Government.

How quickly the Frogs have forgotten Vimy Ridge, Courcellette, Passchendaele, Juno Beach, Dieppe and Caen, Falaise and the liberation of their miserable country where Canadian volunteers died in the tens of thousands and were wounded in hundreds of thousands.

Charest is a typical two-faced Froggie politician, he was a Conservative, now a Liberal and considered running for the Conservative laedership now held by PM Harper. Well, what can you expect from a pig but a grunt, eh?

GB1

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
poor kute ...

it was said "vive le quebec libre et independant"

need to improve your french ...

tuez les tous dieu reconnaitra les siens .....

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
racism is still in your blood and dont tell people about patriotism when you attack even the people inside .... you re a good racist guy ... i imagine if one of your daughter fall in love from a not born full white one ???!!!

hope it may happens

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
delete please

Last edited by Leverboy; 02/14/07.
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
racism is still in your blood and dont tell people about patriotism when you attack even the people inside .... you re a good racist guy ... i imagine if one of your daughter fall in love from a not born full white one ???!!!

..........Kute doesn't need to improve his French. He is afterall posting on an english speaking forum. You on the other hand need some help with the english language.

IC B2

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by Leverboy

..........Kute doesn't need to improve his French. He is afterall posting on an english speaking forum. You on the other hand need some help with the english language.

please teach me ... for sure he s posting on an english spoken and need friends to defend him but when citing sources even in french thats better to use real words that s the sense .... as you are prompt to tell me which to use in english ...

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Well, what can you expect from a pig but a grunt, eh? [/quote]
--------------------------------

Yeah, well,,,keep on 'gruntin' Koot. Eh?

Old Toot

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
K
kutenay Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
I was actually HERE and have seen the video of De Gaulle spewing his drivel many times, but, a DP from Yugoslovenia knows better than I do, of course. Funny, how this foreigner seems to find this treachery toward Canada perfectly acceptable and also is content to be known as a Commie, yet, he thinks that he has the right to Canadian citizenship. This speaks for itself and his kind must be deported.

I have never claimed to be fluent in French, but, as Leverboy points out, this is an ENGLISH-speaking forum and this DP cannot write, speak or comprehend English.

This DP also just sent me a threatening PM, calling me a ...nazi... and telling me that I will ...pay...for my attitudes, hmm, very interesting. Obviously, the UN Convention on Refugees as everything else to do with the UN is a farce and Canada should resign from this useless group, forthwith.

K
kutenay Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Old Toot, well, you have not been around for quite awile, so, go back to your hideaway and leave Canadians to discuss our country.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
sure you ll pay .. i ve learnt french and la is not for quebec as a grammar ... vive le quebec libre was the sentence ...

i didtn pm you for saying you re a nazi i wrote here ... nor i threaten you during my pm ... paying is with justice nothing else ... you ll see when all non racists org got your adress ....

and yes you ll pay for you public racism interventions ... ever heard of justice ... you told me come to visit me and if you want to kick my ass you ll go to justice ...

this is a proven stupid bad nazi guy needing protection ....

IC B3

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
the link to follow and hearing the words ....

http://archives.radio-canada.ca/IDC-0-17-209-1048-11/politique_economie/gaulle_quebec_libre/

Vive Montr�al ! Vive le Qu�bec !
Vive le Qu�bec libre !
Vive le Canada fran�ais ! et vive la France !

24 juillet 1967 montreal

there are the words .....

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Charles de Gaulle

Discours prononc� � Montr�al (Qu�bec)
24 juillet 1967

C'est une immense �motion qui remplit mon c�ur en voyant devant moi la ville de Montr�al fran�aise. Au nom du vieux pays, au nom de la France, je vous salue de tout mon c�ur. Je vais vous confier un secret que vous ne r�p�terez pas. Ce soir ici, et tout le long de ma route, je me trouvais dans une atmosph�re du m�me genre que celle de la Lib�ration. Et tout le long de ma route, outre cela, j'ai constat� quel immense effort de progr�s, de d�veloppement, et par cons�quent d'affranchissement, vous accomplissez ici et c'est � Montr�al qu'il faut que je le dise, parce que, s'il y a au monde une ville exemplaire par ses r�ussites modernes, c'est la v�tre. Je dis c'est la v�tre et je me permets d'ajouter c'est la n�tre.

Si vous saviez quelle confiance la France, r�veill�e apr�s d'immenses �preuves, porte maintenant vers vous, si vous saviez quelle affection elle recommence � ressentir pour les Fran�ais du Canada et si vous saviez � quel point elle se sent oblig�e de concourir � votre marche en avant, � votre progr�s ! C'est pourquoi elle a conclu avec le gouvernement du Qu�bec, avec celui de mon ami Johnson, des accords, pour que les Fran�ais de part et d'autre de l'Atlantique travaillent ensemble � une m�me �uvre fran�aise. Et, d'ailleurs, le concours que la France va, tous les jours un peu plus, pr�ter ici, elle sait bien que vous le lui rendrez, parce que vous �tes en train de vous constituer des �lites, des usines, des entreprises, des laboratoires, qui feront l'�tonnement de tous et qui, un jour, j'en suis s�r, vous permettront d'aider la France.

Voil� ce que je suis venu vous dire ce soir en ajoutant que j'emporte de cette r�union inou�e de Montr�al un souvenir inoubliable. la France enti�re sait, voit, entend, ce qui se passe ici et je puis vous dire qu'elle en vaudra mieux.

Vive Montr�al ! Vive le Qu�bec !
Vive le Qu�bec libre !
Vive le Canada fran�ais ! et vive la France !

K
kutenay Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
So, you are going to give my address to some organization that you know of, are you? This means that you LIED about why you wanted it, typical DP behaviour, eh?

Anyway, do your worst, you phoney "refugee", you make me laugh.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
you told me that if i kick your ass i ll got to jail so the most coward is not the one you think ...
but again wrting racisms words is not legal even here ... you ll see ....

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by kutenay
Old Toot, well, you have not been around for quite awile, so, go back to your hideaway and leave Canadians to discuss our country.

--------------------------------------

Sorry Koot. Humbly so, even.

Didn't realize until just now that North America (your post subject) was Canada, exclusive of the rest. Silly me, eh?.

According to you, considering all of the "aliens" there, France is your best hope. BTW, your forefathers were all wetbacks. Just from a different shore. Think about that, white [bleep].

Go have fun with yourself.

Old Toot

K
kutenay Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
No, my post subject was actually the stupid comments of a politician and how typical this is in Canada today; HE used the term "North America", I merely quoted him, get it?

My forefathers were NOT wetbacks, they were the original "boat monkeys", so sorry, Massa, you are wrong again, hardly surprising, eh!

K
kutenay Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Can you quote ANY racist comments I have made here, genius, I simply posted Canada for Canadians and YOU went ballistic. I told you that IF you were to call me a ...nazi... to my face, I would beat you to a bloody pulp, that is a traditional Canadian way of reacting to crap like you spew and is NOT illegal.

But, hey, a foreigner like you knows SO much more about all of this, so, report me to whomever you wish and watch while I laugh at your stupid, totalitarian antics. I am a Canadian, YOU are not and your behaviour here demonstrates WHY you should not be in MY country, get it?

...you ll see..., what a farce, you stupid phoney, NOBODY is going to take legal action after your threats and anti-Canadian remarks here! Are YOU a PQ supporter, it sure sounds like it!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Can you quote ANY racist comments I have made here, genius, I simply posted Canada for Canadians and YOU went ballistic. I told you that IF you were to call me a ...nazi... to my face, I would beat you to a bloody pulp, that is a traditional Canadian way of reacting to crap like you spew and is NOT illegal.

But, hey, a foreigner like you knows SO much more about all of this, so, report me to whomever you wish and watch why I laugh at your stupid, totalitarian antics. I am a Canadian, YOU are not and your behaviour here demonstrates WHY you should not be in MY country, get it?

...you ll see..., what a farce, you stupid phoney, NOBODY is going to take legal action after your threats and anti-Canadian remarks here! Are YOU a PQ supporter, it sure sounds like it!

-----------------

Hey,,,get a grip, tuff guy, the butt kicker you portray yourself to be. You are one sick puppy, dude. Your many past (and present) posts are fully racist and bigoted,,,except for those you wisely jumped in and deleted. Remember those? Bet you do.

I don't believe in censoring anyone but Big Ugly Man had a valid point on you a while back.

BTW, koot, you couldn't stand on your Mom's and Pop's shoulders and kiss a North American's ass.

Semper Fi, white, wetback [bleep].

Old Toot

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Given the fact that one infantry division of the US Army could over run the whole province of Quebec in a few days I like the odds of North America staying as is....
Kutenay has never said anything racist in this thread or the other. He is just firm in his beliefs that non traditional immigration is ruining the country, which it is.
Nothing wrong with having convictions.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M

But, hey, a foreigner like you knows SO much more about all of this, so, report me to whomever you wish and watch why I laugh at your stupid, totalitarian antics. I am a Canadian, YOU are not and your behaviour here demonstrates WHY you should not be in MY country, get it?

read your comments about pakistanese japanese or muslims people .... and of course about me too ???!!! now as you re a genious too you ll see if there are no risks about your nazis comments be free if not you ll learn soon ....
i didnt follow the pq comments after being a commie from your comments too .....
but for your poor little mind you need to put people in box to be sure to understand them ...
the way you re talking about refugees without knowing them and giving lessons to people disagreing with you is a good argument for those loving you telling that in canada you cannot have racist posts this is the law and you ll see soon how some associations can be in love with you ...

now you want to make my head bloody pulp but if try to kick your ass you want sending me to jail so go for hell kute and grow up maybe one day you ll be your ass kicked if the rcmp let you alone five minutes but ill come with a lawyer ???!!! i dont trust you .... now and again continue top train you my little man and check when you ll see a 6'5" guy not too slim but not fat you ll think about that when this same guy repeat what you re a NAZI ....and onnly this ... and im not working in a office but outside ....

Last edited by medved; 02/14/07.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 1OntarioJim, 10Glocks, 1moredeer, 67 invisible), 2,542 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,810
Posts18,477,583
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.