Hop To
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I've long been in favor of an exchange program!

A one way exchange is what I had in mind.

Yeah!

NYH1.

Take nothing I say personal, remember....it's just the interweb!

ROLLTIDE

YANKEE'S

new yorkistan SUCKS!

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nah....I like bright hard working immigrants. Too many fat lazy fuggs here as it is.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
This isn't about immigrants, it's about criminals. The ones cops shoot and then have lieberals griping about it. I guess another choice would be to shoot the lieberals too.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
RickyD,

NAW. - Just send all the Hate-FILLED LIBS to Somalia or another REALLY POOR nation.
(Ther locals will quietly listen to the LEFTIST foolishness, as long as you give them a pittance.)

yours, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Get rid of the “malicious intent” threshold for police murder. Hold LEO to the same accountability as everyone else. Why is the lying FBI agent that fired at Finnicum still employed? He lied about taking a pot shot, tried to cover it up and is still playing tactical dress up. Horriuchi is on my short list if I ever get a terminal disease but my short list has gotten a lot longer over the years. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
AcesNeights,

WHY is the LYING agent still employed, you ask. = The answer is that it's virtually impossible to fire an employee of the FBI for anything but conviction of a violent felony.
(The same is true of the US Civil Service. = Even INABILITY or UNWILLINGNESS to do the minimum requirements of the job description is seldom considered to be "sufficient cause" to remove them from employment. - What I'm saying is that "the system is fixed" to protect the incompetent, the unwilling & even the dishonest.)

Btw, when I was stationed at the Pentagon, we had a GS11 in our large office, who routinely was observed DRINKING Scotch at work & was frequently DRUNK on the job.
NOBODY, over a decade, was ever able to get rid of "the office drunk". - He finally retired with a full pension, as "Disabled due to Alcoholism".
(NO JOKE).

I also had direct knowledge of a GS-5 Clerk-Typist, who REFUSED to do TYPING, as she claimed that "Typing is a gender stereotypical task for women" & therefore she was "offended by being asked to type" anything.. = While her case was pending, she spent her days reading paperback books, doing her make-up/nails & drinking hot tea.
(The Civil Service Commission eventually AGREED that she could NOT be forced to type OR be removed form her job for insubordination & she was PROMOTED to a job that didn't require her to type.)

yours, tex

Last edited by satx78247; 01/04/18. Reason: word choice

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

F'by 24, 1836
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by satx78247
AcesNeights,

WHY is the LYING agent still employed, you ask. = The answer is that it's virtually impossible to fire a person of the FBI for anything but conviction of a violent felony.
(The same is true of the US Civil Service. = Even INABILITY or UNWILLINGNESS to do the minimum requirements of the job description is seldom considered to be "sufficient cause" to remove them from employment. - What I'm saying is that "the system is fixed" to protect the incompetent, the unwilling & even the dishonest.)

Btw, when I was stationed at the Pentagon, we had a GS11 in our large office, who routinely was observed DRINKING Scotch at work & was frequently DRUNK on the job.
NOBODY, over a decade, was ever able to get rid of "the office drunk". - He finally retired with a full pension, as "Disabled due to Alcoholism".
(NO JOKE).

I also had direct knowledge of a GS-5 Clerk-Typist, who REFUSED to do TYPING, as she claimed that "Typing is a gender stereotypical task for women" & therefore she was "offended by being asked to type" anything.. = While her case was pending, she spent her days reading paperback books, doing her make-up/nails & drinking hot tea.
(The Civil Service Commission eventually AGREED that she could NOT be forced to type OR be removed form her job for insubordination & she was PROMOTED to a job that didn't require her to type.)

yours, tex

That's .Guv for ya.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
rocknbbar,

"That's .Guv for ya."

You are 100% CORRECT. - That's why that I'd like to see a REAL revolution in the US government. - When you cannot fire people who cannot perform the requirements of the job, refuse to work, are dishonest and/or are "under the influence" of any substance at work, there is a NEED to completely remodel/reformat the government from top to bottom.

IF I had my way, we would return EVERY POSSIBLE government function to the 50 States, return the funds that are then NOT being spent to the taxpayers & prohibit ever opening any new federal agencies.
(We taxpayers need more "federal programs" like we all need an aggressive cancer.)

yours, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

F'by 24, 1836
S
S
really simple.

restart Abe Lincoln's plan to inhabit Liberia.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MOGC
Originally Posted by curdog4570
No, Barry, those “large sums” are only paid out when the shooting is indefensible. By large, I mean in the millions which is usually the limit of the liability insurance.

Those nuisance payouts are usually less than 100k, most of them far less.

Not always true. Micheal Browns "parents" (he actually lived with his grandmother) were awarded $1.5 million after the felonious thug was shot by a Ferguson, Missouri police officer. That AFTER the officer was found not guilty following intense local, state and federal investigations which found no fault on the officers part. The lawsuit claimed the parents were deprived of future income from their son because he was killed by the police while he was assaulting the officer. Deprived of their sons future income! Gimme a break...

Wow they must have calculated Michael Brown was gonna steal a lotta chit in his lifetime

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
centershot; All,

SPOT ON. = In all too many such cases, the criminal REFUSED to comply with the lawful directives of the police & subsequently ended up wounded or dead.

As I've said elsewhere, I'd never give a person a "second chance" to do what I told him to do, IF he appeared to be "going for a weapon". = BOOM.

Btw, when I worked briefly as a SDUSM in 2007-2008, I had a creep (The younger brother of a convicted felon, who had DEMANDED that I release his brother from our detention cells) who screamed, "I'm going to the car to get my gun & kill you". - He left the courthouse, I locked the doors (I wanted him outside & away from innocent people.) & literally "pushed the panic button".
4 regular deputies responded, spotted/caught the thug coming back to the courthouse, searched him & found a cocked/locked 9mm Star B handgun on his person & arrested him for "making a terrorist threat". = He was thereafter indicted/tried/convicted/sentenced to federal prison for 3 years.
("Make stupid threats & win stupid prizes.")

yours, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

F'by 24, 1836
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

93 members (260Remguy, 358wsm, 338Rules, 10gaugemag, 257wthbylover, 18 invisible), 2,201 guests, and 899 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,643
Posts18,533,677
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.