Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
OP Offline
S
So just who is FOsteology ?

Profile:

A guy in his 60s who was a minor cog in the state of Texas’s computer world. As his IBM 360 era skills became more obsolete, his superiors realized he could be replaced with a younger foreign born person with concurrent skill who would work harder, book more hours and cost far less to employ. As with so many, FO, was eased into an early “retirement”. Faced with settling into a life of complete irrelevance (as his far-better half was a successful restauranter) Happily he discover in the internet and on it an obscure sporting website started by a hispanic on the communist left coast. He joined up and in a few years became the self appointed dictator of the site, deciding what the “real” rules were (his) that cannot be found in the site’s list of rules. Along the way he attracted a group of like minded control freak sychophants who “lemming like” followed his lead in attacks on anyone he/they decided represented a threat to their dominance of the site.
The hairy ape man of 2004 has now slid into a sad aged silverback whose once might pecs have slid down to cover his baby Browning. As he hides behind his keyboard in nowhere Texas too scared to ever identify himself, post any pics of his (?) accomplishments, occassionaly trying to sell some overpriced item and exerting a “who lives, who dies” control of the site, he has become a poster child for why the internet has become the home of unpleasant “little people” ----- nobodies yesterday, nobodies today.

Why is he a hater ?

Like most haters, he hates all those who are and whom have accomplished what they never have/could. The most obvious group today are the radical left wing Democrats whose goal is to build a world wide “Animal Farm” where “all animals are equal” -- just some more equal. On this site it is manifested in the need to control what others do in all aspects. FO’s problem began almost 10 years ago when a member dared to post items for sale that did not meet his criteria. Unable to cow that member into obedience, he began a program to destroy that member. Along the way other like minded folks jumped into his canoe. The level of hatred escallated to threats of physical violence, stealing government records and so on. All of this was smoke and mirrors as, after all, a guy who can’t even afford to go to a Safari Club dinner to buy a book, is hardly going to deploy a platoon of lemmings in a far off state. One of his boys, who masquerades as a black gang banger (actually a skinny white nobody in OK) even constructed a massive narrative of his trip to visit and attack a member at his home. Sadly the fool didn’t seem to realize posting pictures of “corn as high as an elephant’s eye” did not support his story of traveling to the North West in the middle of winter.

Where has he failed ?

His endless smears have gained little traction with those members who can look beyond his ranting smears. He has been unable to produce any member who has been cheated, defrauded or purchased misrepresented goods. To the contrary, several members have dared to speak up stating that their dealing with hated member(s) have gone just fine. His frantic banning schemes meet with temporary success only because those hated try and post useful information out side the realm of buying/selling. He pretends to speak for the site owner, citing rules that do not exist. Only his lemmings are uninformed enough to support those lies.

What does the future hold ?

Now that all his and his gang’s numerous threats have been shown to be the rantings of a fat old man hiding behind a keyboard, he will continue to be a thorn in the side of the adults on the site. This is not unique to the CF. Every internet site has it’s share of keyboard warriors pounding their soon to be hacked Windows keyboards with their tiny fists. Empowered by the net they will continue to carry on in ways they would never dare FTF.
They will continue to hate with no rational reason as that is their raison d'être.
In the big picture it means nothing today or in the future. Life will go on and those who want to post here ---- will.

Finally as FO’s avatar is old and he no longer resembles the fearsome monkey man shown, a current picture of him has been uncovered. Yeah the teeth are scary until you realize the are held in with Polident.

[Linked Image]

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
You're pretty invested in FOstology for a guy with 10 posts......man-crush?? Or just some guy that wants to slam somebody but is too scared to do it with his regular 24HCF name......chicken-chit or troll??

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fosteology is cool. Who the [bleep] are you?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
2 guesses and the first doesn't count

My diploma is a DD214
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Larry Root.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Looks like Larry Root...

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
S
OP Offline
S
Yup, I'm his dream date. Been trying to [bleep] me for 10 years and hasn't gotten close enough to smell my shorts.

(nice lookin pup you have)

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Holy SCHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick Bin is hispanic? This changes everything.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Dollars to donuts....Larry Root

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Larry Root.

Yupper!

Muffinman got found out so he's using another Sockpuppet.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Poor old ferry Larry trying to get attention from the 'Fire. Keeps coming back like herpes. Pathetic dweeb.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Do we get free tacos now?

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

I knew something was up with Rick!

24Horacampfuego!

No wonder he can't spell Photobucket!

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 01/06/18. Reason: I like tacos....

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
lmao, he really lives in your feeble mind.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SockPuppet

Do we get free tacos now?

Good question, one would think so.

Another thought, is Rick involved in the Mexican drug trade? Think MS13..........

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
OP Offline
S
Nice to see FO's gang of lemmings all "out" themselves.

Smart members will note these names and never mess with them.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I had a boss named Larry right after I graduated high school. He was a real [bleep] too. One of the guys used to say, "Larry, Larry, he's our leader. He's the one who sucks our peter!"

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I hear Bricktop coming better hide

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

S
OP Offline
S
I am glad to see you brought your wit and experience to join with the other morons.

40.7 thou posts ----- you really need to get a life.

At the next CF rendezvous bring around your peter and I'll fix it for you.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
I hear Bricktop coming better hide

laugh

--- Kid Rock 2022

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 1936M71, 1Akshooter, 1beaver_shooter, 59 invisible), 2,284 guests, and 909 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,811
Posts18,496,425
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.