-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 73 of 165 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 164 165
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Bannon flips. Oh this won't end well for our beloved POTUS.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/01/...&nlid=76513590&te=1&referer=

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Keep dreaming dumbass. You have been right how many times? Oh that’s right ZERO.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Lordy. As if this whole thing wasn't fücked up enough already. frown

I'm just seeing this. Fuuuuüuuuck

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article195231139.html

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not it’s not you lying Fuuuuüuuuck

Originally Posted by Jeff_O

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

What's this a link to, an MRI of your brain?

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Do you take medication to be this stupid or does it just come naturally?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Just think, Jell0, if you libs hadnt been so stupid and made abortion legal, there would have been enough dimocrap votes years ago to have already made us subjects of Putin.

Your zeros are happy we are one of only 7 countries on the Earth that allows late term abortion. Your dnc hero the zero voted 3 times to kill a surviving baby of a botched abortion to be placed on a cold table in a cold room and left to die, but the guy really cares about pukes like you. Right.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/19/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
LOL... Its good to see that JellO has found some new DNC/MSM light in his hole to inspire him to greater heights. He probably still need to change the bong water, however.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BayouRover
LOL... Its good to see that JellO has found some new DNC/MSM light in his hole to inspire him to greater heights. He probably still need to change the bong water, however.

No need for greater heights... he is already looking down on kites...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

I'm just seeing this.

Uh, didn't the Clinton's take money DIRECTLY from Russia? Didn't Obama actively campaign against LePin and Netanyahu in the French and Israeli elections? Any of that "collusion" or "interfering" with their elections or ours?

You might be "just seeing this.." but you haven't seen the light.

You have pushed my humble slow starting thread to 61 pages.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ron Hosko, former chief of the FBI’s criminal division, said the president has placed himself in a potentially “precarious” legal position that also will make a looming interview with Mueller’s investigators even more complicated.
“If Mueller also has evidence that the Trump campaign coordinated with the Russians, the president’s attempt to fire Mueller only invites an obstruction charge,” Hosko said. “And if there is evidence of an underlying crime of collusion, I think you could see Mueller move very quickly.

Ok, here's the thing.

As I've said all along- yep it's here on the thread, several times, go look for yourselves- I'm not some rabid "resistance" member who wants Trump's head on a pike for whatever reason(s) can be drummed up. Obstruction charges, should they arise, need to be be very well grounded. Because, it's not like it's hard to imagine an innocent Trump reflexively lashing out in defense of his people; while that might be stupid, or even criminal, depending on what he did, THAT is not my concern here.

My concern here is that a winning POTUS candidate colluded with our main global adversary for the last 70+ years in order to influence and affect the exercise of democracy that it at the very core of what makes America America. That would be treasonous on its face. Such a POTUS would be utterly compromised. Completely unacceptable.

Dismayingly, what passes for the tattered shreds of the Right are trying like hell to turn this into a partisan thing. Look right straight in the mirror, gentle readers. Because guess what- even if people inside the FBI did think he was a pathological-liar buffoon who was utterly unsuited for the job, it's not because they were WRONG. Most of us thought that, even many who voted for him. And it turns out we were right. THINKING THAT is not evidence of a vast conspiracy. Thinking that is evidence of a functional brain. So, try as you might to turn this into a political shïtshow; at the end of the day it's completely legitimate and proper to get to the bottom of this regardless of what investigators may have thought about Trump under one specific set of circumstances: he and his campaign were in fact in collusion with Russia to affect the due process of American democracy.

So I will reiterate. The bar for my personal opinion as to whether I'll accept obstruction charges against Trump is pretty high: only if there is the underlying conspiracy that was being protected by this obstruction.

My bet (remember? that bet nobody would take?) has been that there was collusion. If, and only if, there WAS, then this ain't about a Deep State coup or whatever other fever-dream bullshït y'all have cooked up. It's about treason, and the proper response of those tasked with monitoring and prosecuting same.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
This is what happens when you rely on liars, traitors and idiots for your information, you become the same, too.

Hopefully, all the media and demoncrap lies and subversion will prompt decent people in the country to shun these traitors and purge them from America so we can get back to being free and prosperous. MAGA!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Did Jim Acosta write that^^ up for you, or did you come up with it all by your lonesome?

FJB & FJT
K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
With all res
Ron Hosko, former chief of the FBI’s criminal division, said the president has placed himself in a potentially “precarious” legal position that also will make a looming interview with Mueller’s investigators even more complicated.
“If Mueller also has evidence that the Trump campaign coordinated with the Russians, the president’s attempt to fire Mueller only invites an obstruction charge,” Hosko said. “And if there is evidence of an underlying crime of collusion, I think you could see Mueller move very quickly.

Ok, here's the thing.

As I've said all along- yep it's here on the thread, several times, go look for yourselves- I'm not some rabid "resistance" member who wants Trump's head on a pike for whatever reason(s) can be drummed up. Obstruction charges, should they arise, need to be be very well grounded. Because, it's not like it's hard to imagine an innocent Trump reflexively lashing out in defense of his people; while that might be stupid, or even criminal, depending on what he did, THAT is not my concern here.

My concern here is that a winning POTUS candidate colluded with our main global adversary for the last 70+ years in order to influence and affect the exercise of democracy that it at the very core of what makes America America. That would be treasonous on its face. Such a POTUS would be utterly compromised. Completely unacceptable.

Dismayingly, what passes for the tattered shreds of the Right are trying like hell to turn this into a partisan thing. Look right straight in the mirror, gentle readers. Because guess what- even if people inside the FBI did think he was a pathological-liar buffoon who was utterly unsuited for the job, it's not because they were WRONG. Most of us thought that, even many who voted for him. And it turns out we were right. THINKING THAT is not evidence of a vast conspiracy. Thinking that is evidence of a functional brain. So, try as you might to turn this into a political shïtshow; at the end of the day it's completely legitimate and proper to get to the bottom of this regardless of what investigators may have thought about Trump under one specific set of circumstances: he and his campaign were in fact in collusion with Russia to affect the due process of American democracy.

So I will reiterate. The bar for my personal opinion as to whether I'll accept obstruction charges against Trump is pretty high: only if there is the underlying conspiracy that was being protected by this obstruction.

My bet (remember? that bet nobody would take?) has been that there was collusion. If, and only if, there WAS, then this ain't about a Deep State coup or whatever other fever-dream bullshït y'all have cooked up. It's about treason, and the proper response of those tasked with monitoring and prosecuting same.

With all respect, there's really something wrong with you ma'am.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B

Ok, here's the thing.

You are completely full of crap.

Last edited by benchman; 01/26/18.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He can't help himself. Laent homo with PTSD from falling off a ladder and a cuckholder

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Ok, here's the thing.

There can be no doubt that Trump is covering up something. We don't yet know what it is, but he's desperate to prevent those findings from becoming known. He fired Comey to stop the investigation and then the following month ordered Mueller to be fired for the same reason.

I'm sure Flynn will tell us what it is.

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
We do know that the Russians meddled with the 2016 election, what we don't know is if anyone on the Trump campaign knowingly aided and abetted the Russian cyber attack on our Democracy. It will be interesting to see if Mueller found anything or not, I wouldn't bet on it either way.

DUTCH TEAM INFILTRATED RUSSIAN HACKER GROUP, WITNESSING U.S. ELECTION MEDDLING, DNC ATTACK: REPORT

Information collected by the Dutch Joint Sigint Cyber Unit (JSCU) was turned over to the NSA, CIA, and FBI, and helped form the basis for the U.S. special counsel investigation examining claims of Russian meddling during the 2016 presidential election campaign battle between current U.S. President Donald Trump and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. The JSCU, comprised of members from the AIVD and MIVD intelligence agencies, kept watch over Cozy Bear from anywhere between 12 to 30 months.

It started in the summer of 2014 "most likely before" the crash of Malaysia Airlines flight MH17, the Volkskrant reported. The flight, which originated in Amsterdam, was shot out of the sky over the Ukraine. The incident was suspected to be the act of Russian-backed separatists or Russian military.

That summer, the JSCU got word of an elite Moscow-based hacker group working from a university campus near Red Square. By November, the JSCU had infiltrated the Russian network, and accessed the camera, witnessing how, and likely who was involved in a massive cyber attack carried out against the United States.

"The NSA defenders, aided by the FBI, prevailed over the intruders, who were working for a Russian spy agency," the Washington Post wrote of the U.S. counter-attack, which took over a day to thwart. "The NSA was alerted to the compromises by a Western intelligence agency. The ally had managed to hack not only the Russians’ computers, but also the surveillance cameras inside their workspace, according to the former officials," the Post noted.

Cozy Bear, alternatively known as "The Dukes" and "APT29", is believed to be responsible for hacking attempts in the Netherlands, the NOS/Volkskrant report stated. They partnered with "Fancy Bear" to attack the DNC twice, including a 2015 attempt that was discovered by the Dutch team and revealed to the FBI.

The JSCU is no longer able to monitor Cozy Bear, but the Dutch news report did not detail why. However, the news outlets reported that Dutch officials were angered by the unnamed sources in the Washington Post report as that may have compromised the Dutch team. The story was published months after Trump took office.

It has led to the Dutch intelligence agencies becoming more hesitant at sharing information with U.S., particularly with Trump in the White House, the Volkskrant stated.

Former FBI Director and current special counsel Robert Mueller just this week indicated he would like to interview Trump as part of the Russia investigation, CNN reported. Mueller also wants to speak with former NSA head Michael Flynn, who pleaded guilty to lying to FBI investigators during a January 24, 2017, meeting, and Steve Bannon, Trump's former White House Chief of Staff.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"There can be no doubt that Trump is covering up something. We don't yet know what it is, but he's desperate to prevent those findings from becoming known. He fired Comey to stop the investigation and then the following month ordered Mueller to be fired for the same reason.

I'm sure Flynn will tell us what it is."

Source?
Or is this from the same 'source' that CNN/NYT continually quote.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Them darn Russian came to my house and forced me to vote for Trump! smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Page 73 of 165 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

625 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 64 invisible), 2,625 guests, and 1,243 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,519
Posts18,509,632
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.