Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 74 of 165 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 164 165
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Trump is smarter than the morons who are against him. It's just that simple. He keeps winning because he is better at this game. All the butt-hurt democrats have only proven themselves delusional. This process is going to continue for the next 7 years. While you morons keep thinking Trump is on the ropes and about to go down, he keeps landing shots on his opposition's chin, and only those who have money on his opponents think they still have a chance in this fight.

I am not saying we should be complacent; we should keep fighting for our freedom. But Trump is going to keep on winning, because he is just smarter.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Yes. From the NYT and Washington Post. And even Fox News confirmed this.

What sources would be acceptable to you? Let us know where to go to get the news. Thanks in advance.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by RollingThunder

What sources would be acceptable to you? Let us know where to go to get the news. Thanks in advance.

The way I heard it was that it was 'thrown out as a what if'
But sources say...
Are we using 'thought police ' standards here?
Was Mueller fired?

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Bfd, jello. There are a lot of constututional scholars who think Mueller should be fired. Its an illegal investigation. Investigators are to be impartial. Tbere is not one on his team who donated to Trump. It has the appearence of impropriety that makes it illegal. It has investigators who are associates of principals which makes it illegal.

Alan Gershowitz says its illegal as collusion is not a crime.

It wasnt an investigation into Trump/Ruskie collusion. The investigators knew it was a made up story to enable them to try and coerce others to turn on Trump to impeach him. You thought there was Russia collusion. The fbi knew different. Thats why Strzok said there was no there there.

What if someone who didnt like you said you had cocaine on your property and they investigated and found the person lied and yet the cops didnt charge him with filing a false claim, but decided to keep investigating you with no evidence and drug your relztives and friends into it and investigated them to find stuff to coerce them into also falsely accusing you? Would you wish the investigator was fired.

Your reporter lied. Trump didnt try to fire mueller. He wanted to. Brains warped by hate cant see the difference.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"Trump didnt try to fire mueller. He wanted to. Brains warped by hate cant see the difference."

Well, when using the thought police theory it's same. same.

FJB & FJT
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raeford

The way I heard it was that it was 'thrown out as a what if'
But sources say...
Are we using 'thought police ' standards here?
Was Mueller fired?

That is some special logic the left uses...... Lets see, Trump thought about firing Mueller. That proves he is guilty.

In the past I thought of killing my boss, by these standards I should be in prison for life.

The left are thought police. That is why they like hate crime charges. They can get into your mind and know what you are thinking.

Them lib's are sooo smart. F uckin idiots, dangerous idiots.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It must be hard to keep alla those passwords straight, and know which sockpuppet name you are posting under.

You see Jeffo, Turdroller and New-assman are never far behind.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
“Squad”

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Ron Hosko, former chief of the FBI’s criminal division, said the president has placed himself in a potentially “precarious” legal position that also will make a looming interview with Mueller’s investigators even more complicated.
“If Mueller also has evidence that the Trump campaign coordinated with the Russians, the president’s attempt to fire Mueller only invites an obstruction charge,” Hosko said. “And if there is evidence of an underlying crime of collusion, I think you could see Mueller move very quickly.

Ok, here's the thing.

As I've said all along- yep it's here on the thread, several times, go look for yourselves- I'm not some rabid "resistance" member who wants Trump's head on a pike for whatever reason(s) can be drummed up. Obstruction charges, should they arise, need to be be very well grounded. Because, it's not like it's hard to imagine an innocent Trump reflexively lashing out in defense of his people; while that might be stupid, or even criminal, depending on what he did, THAT is not my concern here.

My concern here is that a winning POTUS candidate colluded with our main global adversary for the last 70+ years in order to influence and affect the exercise of democracy that it at the very core of what makes America America. That would be treasonous on its face. Such a POTUS would be utterly compromised. Completely unacceptable.

Dismayingly, what passes for the tattered shreds of the Right are trying like hell to turn this into a partisan thing. Look right straight in the mirror, gentle readers. Because guess what- even if people inside the FBI did think he was a pathological-liar buffoon who was utterly unsuited for the job, it's not because they were WRONG. Most of us thought that, even many who voted for him. And it turns out we were right. THINKING THAT is not evidence of a vast conspiracy. Thinking that is evidence of a functional brain. So, try as you might to turn this into a political shïtshow; at the end of the day it's completely legitimate and proper to get to the bottom of this regardless of what investigators may have thought about Trump under one specific set of circumstances: he and his campaign were in fact in collusion with Russia to affect the due process of American democracy.

So I will reiterate. The bar for my personal opinion as to whether I'll accept obstruction charges against Trump is pretty high: only if there is the underlying conspiracy that was being protected by this obstruction.

My bet (remember? that bet nobody would take?) has been that there was collusion. If, and only if, there WAS, then this ain't about a Deep State coup or whatever other fever-dream bullshït y'all have cooked up. It's about treason, and the proper response of those tasked with monitoring and prosecuting same.

There can be no doubt that Trump is covering up something. We don't yet know what it is, but he's desperate to prevent those findings from becoming known. He fired Comey to stop the investigation and then the following month ordered Mueller to be fired for the same reason.

I'm sure Flynn will tell us what it is.

Maybe in another 16 months they can come up with something.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Funny how hard they are working at making folks forget about illegal search warrants gotten under illegal and false pretenses with full knowledge of a sitting president...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Jell0, we know you are a lieberal, but you can not imagine how ridiculous your posts are.

I know you dont want to listen or see anything on Fox that could hurt your hopes and dreams that are stoked by tge Fake News stories that stoke your dreams from CNN, but you must admit you should know your enemy. Thus, i recommened you find out about the strength and weapons you and the left face in the pursuit of your dreams of nirvina, much as our generals did in WW2 in assesing the strength and weapons of opposing forces by examining the info gleaned from intel investigations.

Unfortunately, this would require you to extract your focus from feel good stories on CNN and maybe watch Hannity to see what the enemy has and wtf they are doing. I agree, the news you discover might be disconcerting, but at least you would be aware of your upcoming screwing.

At least you could come on the Fire and have a chance of acting like you have a clue as to WTF is really going on.
Then, maybe you could come up with some intelligent stuff to back yourself up, and could avoid appearing as such a dumb fucgk.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/26/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Would you mind letting us know if you are aware of THE MEMO?

Are you aware of THE LOST 5 MONTHS OF TEXTS BETWEEN STRZOK AND PAGE?

Do you know who STRZOK is?

Do you know who LISA PAGE is?

Do you know who CHRISTOPHER STEELE is?

Do you know what URANIUM ONE is?

I Dindo Nuffin
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
My bet (remember? that bet that I lost?

that bet I was too chickenshat to pay?

that bet I welshed on?

that bet that I hafta keep postin ridiculous shat about President Trump to distract you from?

that bet that proves what a loser @sshole I am?

that bet that would keep anyone from taking anything I post seriously?

yeah, *that* bet!)

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Another NYT fake news article, Lmao.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Jeff is nothing but a pimple on a boils arse..
And soon enough he is going to pop..

If the present day DOJ and congress does its job, then the ovmit DOJ and high level FBI personnel are going to see hard time..
If they don't do their job then the U.S. is truly a "Banana Republic"..

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/15/a-curious-case-of-counterintelligence-bill-priestap/

Last edited by Nrut; 01/26/18.

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
It figures that JeffO is a fan of the Cuunt News Network.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Really need to get going on this; the "Steelhead 90,000..." thread is gaining posts fast.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Wait until the memo is released!! Count jump.

Of course, JO is not as flashy as SH, so there is competition.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jeff will need consoling when the hammer drops...........I ain't doing it, any volunteers?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Jeff will need consoling when the hammer drops...........I ain't doing it, any volunteers?

Consoling? hell, I plan to rub his nose in it. wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Page 74 of 165 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 61 invisible), 2,633 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,515
Posts18,509,546
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.