Hop To
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 26 27
M
MJones Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
M
I was just eating lunch and seen a commercial asking for donations for holocaust survivors . Now I'm not trying to be a dick but aren't they taken care of by several government programs from several countries ?

GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The Germans have been paying them since the end of the war.

PS Amazing how many survivors there are, if it was an extermination program by one of the most efficient people on earth who had several years to accomplish it. I think there were about as many survivors as they claim died in the "gas chambers."

Might have something to do with the fact that not a single gas chamber has ever been found that wasn't an obvious hoax (today admitted by the Russians) built by the Soviets after the war.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Which holocaust?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

M
MJones Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
M
That's what I figured , there should be none of the living having hard times . Probably a bunch of New York Jews trying to swindle the public .

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

PS Amazing how many survivors there are, if it was an extermination program by one of the most efficient people on earth who had several years to accomplish it. I think there were about as many survivors as they claim died in the "gas chambers."

Might have something to do with the fact that not a single gas chamber has ever been found that wasn't an obvious hoax (today admitted by the Russians) built by the Soviets after the war.

Then you think all those photo's of dead people lying there ready to be put in the furnaces along with the boxes of gold dentures are fake? You are saying that everyone that survived from those specific camps were just making the whole thing up? That guards trying to save their lives after the war were making up those stories to make themselves look better? Sorry...it happened. Maybe not the numbers they claim since it is reported that there were not six million Jews in Europe at the time. But it was horrible... and it sadly did happen.

IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by ro1459

Then you think all those photo's of dead people lying there ready to be put in the furnaces along with the boxes of gold dentures are fake? You are saying that everyone that survived from those specific camps were just making the whole thing up? That guards trying to save their lives after the war were making up those stories to make themselves look better? Sorry...it happened. Maybe not the numbers they claim since it is reported that there were not six million Jews in Europe at the time. But it was horrible... and it sadly did happen.

Ro1459, what's your position on Pitt Bulls?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by tndrbstr

Ro1459, what's your position on Pitt Bulls?

Lol.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by MJones
That's what I figured , there should be none of the living having hard times . Probably a bunch of New York Jews trying to swindle the public .

Are you a liberal troll?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
...Might have something to do with the fact that not a single gas chamber has ever been found that wasn't an obvious hoax (today admitted by the Russians) built by the Soviets after the war.

And you are the biggest anti-Semite on this site. You are so full of scheit.

Eisenhower specifically ordered photographs, videos, and interviews be done because, he said, there will be people in the future who will deny this ever happened.

Your irrational, unbridled hatred for Jews is disgusting and repugnant.

As to the number of Jews in Europe at the time, there were also non-European Jews there who had fled the Soviet Union after the rise of Communism, and yes, there were that many. The Nazi's own records puts them at that number, not some made-up Soviet construct.

Learn your history from some other source, because the ones you are referencing are nothing but racist propaganda.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

People died in huge numbers. The war was a horrible thing. Jews died in large numbers in the camps, as did other people, particularly in the last months. But there was no extermination program. In fact, there was a camp commandant who was hanged during the war, by the German military, for murdering two Jews in his camp. If the camps' purposes were extermination of the Jews, that makes no sense.

PS Show me one actual extermination gas chamber.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
...PS Show me one actual extermination gas chamber.

Google it yourself, scheithead.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Germany
Austria
Belgium
Romania
Switzerland
Holland
Italy
Czechoslovakia
Hungary
France
USSR
Latvia
Lithuania
Slovakia
Greece
Belgium
Bulgaria
Finland
Norway
Estonia
Luxemburg
5,962,129 Killed
3,546,211 Survivors
The entire population of 3.3 million Polish Jews was wiped out.
90% killed. The rest deported or escaped.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[quote=ro1459][quote=The_Real_Hawkeye]
People died in huge numbers. The war was a horrible thing. Jews died in large numbers in the camps, as did other people. But there was no extermination program. In fact, there was a camp commandant who was hanged during the war, by the German military, for murdering two Jews in his camp. If the camps' purposes were extermination of the Jews, that makes no sense.

You are a FPHUCKING MORON!

There is nothing made by man,
which cannot be broken by woman.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864

there were also non-European Jews there who had fled the Soviet Union after the rise of Communism,

??

That would be like Mexicans fleeing Mexico because of the rise of Burritos.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Be this guy instead of a twat.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janusz_Korczak

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Savuti
[quote=ro1459][quote=The_Real_Hawkeye]
People died in huge numbers. The war was a horrible thing. Jews died in large numbers in the camps, as did other people. But there was no extermination program. In fact, there was a camp commandant who was hanged during the war, by the German military, for murdering two Jews in his camp. If the camps' purposes were extermination of the Jews, that makes no sense.

You are a FPHUCKING MORON!

If I were to question particulars regarding the deaths of ethnic Russians during Bolshevik rule, would you be as enraged? What about if I were to question particulars regarding the deaths of Christian Armenians during the rule of the Young Turks over European Turkey?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Germany
Austria
Belgium
Romania
Switzerland
Holland
Italy
Czechoslovakia
Hungary
France
USSR
Latvia
Lithuania
Slovakia
Greece
Belgium
Bulgaria
Finland
Norway
Estonia
Luxemburg
5,962,129 Killed
3,546,211 Survivors
The entire population of 3.3 million Polish Jews was wiped out.
90% killed. The rest deported or escaped.

By Allan Hall In Berlin for MailOnline
Published: 05:02 EST, 17 January 2018
German prosecutors today said an 11th hour plea for clemency by a former SS guard dubbed the Bookkeeper of Auschwitz has failed and that he is headed to jail.
Oskar Groening, 94, had been fighting against his four-year sentence for being an accessory to the murder of 300,000 camp detainees on the ground that he was too unwell to serve it. 
But prosecutors in Luneburg now say his last appeal for clemency has failed and they expect him to be behind bars by the end of January.
He was first sentenced in July 2015 for his part in running the death camp, where he was involved collating and shipping back to Berlin the possessions of the dead. 
Groening never denied being at Auschwitz in Nazi occupied Poland and admitted it was an extermination centre where inmates were not expected to survive. 
In 1942, when he was 21, Groening was sent to Auschwitz. He saw the horrors that took place there almost immediately.
'I was standing at the ramp,' he says, 'and my task was to be part of the group supervising the luggage from an incoming transport.
'Sick people were lifted on to lorries. Red Cross lorries—they always tried to create the impression that people had nothing to fear.
'It was completely understood by all that the majority were going straight to the gas chamber, although some believed they were only going to be showered before going to work. Many Jews knew they were going to die.
'On one night in January 1943 I saw for the first time how the Jews were actually gassed. It was in a half-built farmyard near to the Auschwitz-Birkenau camp. 
'A gas chamber was built there. We were searching the wood nearby for prisoners who had escaped.
'There were more than 100 prisoners and soon there were panic-filled cries as they were herded into the chamber and the door was shut. 
'Then a sergeant with a gas mask went to a hole in the wall and from a tin shook Zyklon B gas pellets inside. In that moment the cries of the people inside rose to a crescendo, a choir of madness.
'These cries I have ringing in my ears to this day. This guilt will never leave me. I can only plead for forgiveness and pray for atonement.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...z-jailed-appeal-fails.html#ixzz55PmohepN
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 01/27/18.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864

there were also non-European Jews there who had fled the Soviet Union after the rise of Communism,

??
That would be like Mexicans fleeing Mexico because of the rise of Burritos.

When the Soviets started cracking down on all religions and either executing them or sending them to the labor camps in Siberia, many Jews, as well as Christians, fled the Soviet Union. There were many Jews who were Communists and spread that plague throughout the rest of the world, including the new Israel when it was formed.

Ed

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
August 30, 2010
How many of the Nazi gas chambers are still in existence?
Filed under: Dachau, Germany, Holocaust — Tags: Auschwitz, Dachau, gas chambers, Hartheim Castle, Majdanek, Mauthausen, Sachsenhausen — furtherglory @ 7:34 am
This morning I read on a blog that there are only four Nazi gas chambers still in existence in all of Europe. It took me a minute to think of which four gas chambers, to which this blogger might be referring.
It is universally accepted by Holocaust historians that there were six extermination camps where Jews were gassed during the Holocaust: Auschwitz-Birkenau, Majdanek, Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka.
The gas chambers at Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka were destroyed more than 65 years ago and nothing remains of them. Three of the four gas chambers at Birkenau were destroyed by the Nazis in January 1945 and one was destroyed by the prisoners in October 1944.
There were also gas chambers at Mauthausen, Dachau, Sachsenhausen, Ravensbrück and Stutthof. The original gas chambers at Mauthausen, Dachau and Stutthof are still there, as are the gas chambers in Building No. 41 at Majdanek. There are also reconstructed gas chambers at Majdanek and the main Auschwitz camp.
One of the euthanasia gas chambers, the one at Hartheim Castle, was also used to gas concentration camp prisoners from Dachau and Mauthausen. There is a building located about a mile from the Natzweiler camp, which is alleged to have been a gas chamber where 86 Jews from Auschwitz were brought to be killed; you can read about it on another blog post that I wrote.
I have visited and photographed five of the remaining gas chambers in Europe: Auschwitz, Majdanek, Dachau, Mauthausen and Hartheim. I also visited the site of “the little white house” which was used at Birkenau before the four large gas chambers were built. The location of “the little red house,” which was the first gas chamber at Birkenau, is unknown.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
...If I were to question particulars regarding the deaths of ethnic Russians during Bolshevik rule, would you be as enraged? What about if I were to question particulars regarding the deaths of Christian Armenians during the rule of the Young Turks over European Turkey?

Diversion, instead of reasoned response. The favorite tactic of the indefensible position, often favored by fascists and communists.

You'd do Mussolini, Hitler, and Goebbels proud.

Ed

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

497 members (257 roberts, 219 Wasp, 2500HD, 270wsmnutt, 1badf350, 2ndwind, 53 invisible), 1,946 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,029
Posts18,520,914
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.