Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 26 27
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rem141r
my dad saw them. i believe him.

My Dad was in a Sherman that was the first to roll over the fence at one of the Dachau camps.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by IMR4350

Those fake videos have been around for a long time. Nothing new. Like I said if you really believe that stuff I still got that swamp land to sell, LOL.

Weak.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Your a f*****g idiot!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by IMR4350

Extermination Camps with theaters, swimming pools, and sports fields? Where did you get this information from? Storm Front? If you believe that stuff I got some swamp land in Florida I need to sell.

I got it from these Stormfronters, LOL.

Videos made by anti semitic jews , yes there are such things , think George Soros

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

I grew up and went to school in inner city Chicago.
The high school I attended there had a good many Jewish kids enrolled, too.
That was in the early '60s which was not that long at all after WW2 ended.
Those Jewish kids were all around the same age as I was which means they were born in the mid to late '40s.
Most all of them either had aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, and even a few their own parents that somehow managed to survive the Nazi Death Camps or were never heard from again.
In study hall and the lunch room they would sometimes talk about the things their family members who survived told them that they saw and endured.
I agree in one respect in that what the Nazis were capable of and did was so unimaginably hideous that you don't want to believe it possible that anyone could ever be that maligned especially not on the scale that they did could actually ever happen.
Unfortunately it did, though.

IC B2

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Hmmm... I read autopsy reports (hundreds-- about 8 thick volumes, each autopsy report about 3 pages) from one of my mentor's work during the war. This on the bodies or near dead who subsequently died. He saw it.

I've known several who survived the camps. Not all were Jews, of course. Two of my very close friends, one a Jew and one not, now deceased, were in the camps.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Be this guy instead of a twat.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janusz_Korczak

wow. thanks for that link. I had never heard of him.

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
hawkeye just look up the Wannasee conference.

The plans were laid out there and logs/paper were found detailing what they were going to do.

I have been to Dachau and other places back in the early 60's.

That stuff really happened.
Started with jews then worked up to anyone that they thought didn't measure up to their twisted standards.

I don't know if you really think it never happened but in light of all the evidence,no need to go full retard.

You post some good stuff but this makes no sense.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by littlecmonkey
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Originally Posted by littlecmonkey
Let's face it, most of us have learned of the holocaust via history books in school that were published by Jewish publishing houses in New York. Believe what you want, but I think this whole thing, although atrocities did occured during ANY war, is to keep the money flowing.

Watch the video with an open mind. Actual photos, and presented by a Jew.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpwR_rnhetw&bpctr=1517088971

And another racist piece of scheit crawls out of the sewer to spew his hatred. Go the phuque away, maggot

I have watched that video and it is a remarkably poor effort at "revisionist" propaganda. That guy puts forth so much crap that is speculation, innuendo, half-truths, outright lies, and ignorance it is almost laughable.
His continuing referral to "many people" when trying to bolster his claims is the method of the fraud who wants the listener to believe something without proof or reason. The author of that piece calls himself an "Atheist Jew" and yet wears a Yarmulke, which is a mark of an Orthodox Jew. He is a fraud and so is his documentary.

Ed

Hardly, I don't hate Jewish people, and have Jews within my family. But to ignore they are master manipulators of information, and control our media, financial institutions, and have DEEP influence on our politics really makes one wonder. I sure do see who is spewing the hate by your anger. Sound like a liberal who shouts NO and covers their eyes and ears.

I salute you sir, you are a thinker instead of a crowd follower. Why do we never hear about the astronomical amount of Lutherans who were rounded up first by the Nazis? What are the casting dates on those furnaces. Who funded both sides of that War and most of all the other wars and conflicts? Who were these Hebrews of old? Is there a difference between an Orthodox Jew and a Zionist Jew? What do Jews say about all this? How many Jews fought with the Nazis in WWII? How many Jews were in Hitlers regime? Was Hitler a Jew? Why is it illegal to speak against the Holocaust? How many have been curious enough to study why there are those who deny a holocaust? What determines what a Jew is? Which Jews were the chosen? Who were the Bolsheviks?
I'm not saying which way I jump on this subject, but sure seems like there are a lot of questions that never get answered or even questioned.

Last edited by K22; 01/27/18.
M
MJones Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
M
I'm [bleep] not a liberal troll, but it's awful funny [bleep] people with the world by the ass are begging for money , The mutherphuckers have done nothing but spread communism throughout the world since the 1910's . Look up all of their backgrounds and then compare it to the modern day Shumer , Feinstien , Sanders etc , then call me a liberal troll you [bleep] idiot

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

" In 1942, when he was 21, Groening was sent to Auschwitz. He saw the horrors that took place there almost immediately.
'I was standing at the ramp,' he says, 'and my task was to be part of the group supervising the luggage from an incoming transport.
'Sick people were lifted on to lorries. Red Cross lorries—they always tried to create the impression that people had nothing to fear.
' It was completely understood by all that the majority were going straight to the gas chamber , although some believed they were
only going to be showered before going to work. Many Jews knew they were going to die.

Images of Jews being rounded up and transported typically do not show starved emaciated people,

Images of liberated camps often-commonly show bodies and survivors being in a starved emaciated state.

All of which does not indicate evidence of a broad program of rounding up jews and transporting them all
straight to the gas chambers pronto....pictures paint a thousand words or more.

Many camps were forced labor work camps ,where many prisoners eventually died from exhaustion,
starvation, disease and exposure.....and yes they were then incinerated in camp ovens.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Well my in laws came from holland, they barely survived, they watched people taken away, they saw the death all around them, they lived the horror and the father in law was forced into the German army, I believe what I have been told from them and their fellow survivors, not some idiot that believes the fake info some claim is the truth.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
...Might have something to do with the fact that not a single gas chamber has ever been found that wasn't an obvious hoax (today admitted by the Russians) built by the Soviets after the war.

And you are the biggest anti-Semite on this site. You are so full of scheit.

Eisenhower specifically ordered photographs, videos, and interviews be done because, he said, there will be people in the future who will deny this ever happened.

Your irrational, unbridled hatred for Jews is disgusting and repugnant.

As to the number of Jews in Europe at the time, there were also non-European Jews there who had fled the Soviet Union after the rise of Communism, and yes, there were that many. The Nazi's own records puts them at that number, not some made-up Soviet construct.

Learn your history from some other source, because the ones you are referencing are nothing but racist propaganda.

Ed

he is full of schidt. I have had a number of survivors as clients through the years, serial numbers tatood on their arms. a good friend lost most of his family in them, I am not jewish, but did lose a extended family member in one of the camps.
Just absolutely bull schidt.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
my grandmothers home village is in north eastern slovakia, right on the border with poland and about 75miles from a very well know camp.
I found the names of about 20 people killed in that camp that are the same as extended members of my family.
He is as dumb on this topic as he is on pit bulls.
check the eastern ukraine for what happened after the germans roled in.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
my grandmothers home village is in north eastern slovakia, right on the border with poland and about 75miles from a very well know camp.
I found the names of about 20 people killed in that camp that are the same as extended members of my family.
He is as dumb on this topic as he is on pit bulls.
check the eastern ukraine for what happened after the germans roled in.

You are
Spot on

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
i can kind of grin and bear it when mr. sheithead speaks on many things, but not on what happened in europe during that time.
Let the link roll down to hershkowitz, quite a few of them on there, all dead. Tell them the holocaust didn't happen. Fooking idiot.
http://bethsholom.com/community/yom-hashoah/

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm not going to get into a fight with anyone on here. There are opinions, and there are facts. Opinions are like azzholes......we all have one. On the other hand, it's hard to argue against the facts

It is a fact that there have many instances of genocide in the world, going as far back as the records will take us. To deny that the Holocaust happened, is something kin to deny that the sun rises every morning. It happened......there is just too much proof to even begin to deny it. But , here is my problem with it.......in the years leading up to WW2, during the war, and in the years after it, Joseph Stalin and the Soviet Communists killed more people than Hitler and the Germans even thought about killing, yet we rarely hear about that.

Why? Is it because there are still those who deny that? Is it because the Jews want their Holocaust to be the only one that matters? Is it because the Soviet Union was an ally in the war, and Germany was the enemy that we don't want it mentioned? It is something that I've always wondered about, and asked myself why it's okay to continue to condemn the Nazis for killing Jews, yet never mention what the Communists did.

I just find it somewhat wrong that history has decided that the only "real" Holocaust, or mass extermination that occurred during that time period, was committed by the Germans against the Jews, and has forgotten what Stalin did to his own people. There was a reason that most of the Ukrainian people welcomed the German invaders, and that was because of what Stalin and the Communists had done to them.

Just as we should not forget the Jewish Holocaust, neither should we forget the other acts of genocide that have taken place. The Jews do not have a monopoly on that horrible act.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm not saying I or any member of my family participated in the Holocaust. I am a 3rd Gen German-American. All my direct relatives who served, served for the Americans in WWII. Cincinnati is an interesting mix. At one point, prior to WWI, we were mostly Germans. As a result, we attracted a lot of German Jews. Hebrew Union College was founded here. We have the oldest synagogue west of the Alleghenies. Cincinnati is the birthplace of Reformed Judaism.

(If you're wondering if I'm a Jew, no I'm not. I was baptized Methodist. My parents are Methodist and Lutheran.)

As a result of my ethnicity, my home town, and my family I've come across folks that weren't on our side WWII, did participate, and weren't any too shy about talking about it. I've also had friends whose parents had the tattoos from the camps. What I can tell you is that there were and are Germans who actively participated in wholesale slaughter of Jews, Slavs, and other groups that were considered undesireable by the Nazi regime. The people that did these things did so for a lot of reasons, but mostly it was out of patriotic zeal, and to do what they thought was right. If you are an outsider, someone who they don't trust, you'll get all sorts of stories that deny this. However, for little kid that grew up looking like a Hummel figurine, it was fairly easy to get them to put their guard down and talk.

"You would have been a god!" said one. "Strong, young, virile! The women would have adored you! And the uniform! You would have been so handsome." He was talking about what being in the SS was like. This is what one of those corksuckers told me on the occasion of my 8th birthday. He was trying to explain why I should have pride in being German. He spoke of it with equal pride as discussing Bach, Bethoven, and Brahms. In discussing the conquest of Eastern Europe: "We waded through them like they were weeds in the field. That was what they were, weeds." It was about this time Mom heard what he was saying and came over to shoo me away. At another meeting, I made the mistake of calling him out as a Nazi when I was a little kid. I spent the next decade having to duck that fellow's attempts to kill me.

Anyone who opens their yap about denying the Holocaust is either a dolt, or deliberate liar. Either way Deine Mutter fickt um Busgeld und geht dann nach Hause. As best as I can tell, the operation was not all that hard to do. To deny that it could happen is to deny that Germans were not capable of performing it. It would be like saying Americans cannot walk down the street and chew gum at the same time. The Jews themselves will tell you how they co-operated. It took a lot of logistics and planning. However, nothing from a technological point of view was all that hard. It was also meticulously documented by the perpetrators. The folks who did this, mostly thought they were doing the right thing, and did everything they could to keep records so that the process could be reviewed with an eye to improving efficiency. I'm perfectly sure that if any nation, America included, wanted to commit genocide on that scale, it could be done.

As to how to keep it from happening again, I am in complete agreement with a policy of education on the Holocaust. Frankly, I was tired of the Holocaust by the time I was out of high school. I really don't like watching the stuff. I'd rather pull my own head off than be forced to read Anne Frank's diary again. However, I think this is about the only way we can keep future generations from repeating it.

The other thing I will tell you is that from a personal preservation standpoint, private gun ownership is the best tonic. You just haven't experienced 2nd Amendment freedom if you've not stood in front of an old German clutching his 12 GA shotgun that he had to hide from the Nazi's and managed to smuggle to America after the War. "Nobody takes zis avay from me! Nobody!" I'm not saying the 2nd Amendment will keep you out of the gas chambers, but you'll have fun taking out the bastids as long as your ammo holds out. If enough of you have the guns and the ammo, maybe they'll think twice . Siehst du?

I will leave you with this admonition from the father of a friend of mine. Andy's Dad had a tattoo on his arm from the camps. He was the rabbi at the synagogue up the street from where I grew up. He came and talked to the 8th graders every year. I got to know him a little better, because I decided to do a paper on ANSWPP in high school and the synagogue's library subscribed to all the American Nazi periodicals. Andy's Dad was very clear in saying that the scariest part of the Holocaust is that we all "Get to play Hitler." That is at some part in our lives, we are presented with the choice in our hearts to go down that road. We all invariably chose Hitler's path. Hitler just got to play out what is in everyone's heart. Every man has a group of folks that we'd like to throw in an oven. For the folks here, I've seen all sorts of candidates: the Left, the Right, pitbull owners, pitbull detractors, 270 WIN shooters--you name it. Somewhere sometime, we've all wanted to stick someone in the oven. You've got it in you. I've got it in me. Probably Ghandi had it. It's part of being human. That's what is so scary about it.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Is anti-Semite a weaponized word? Is racist a weaponized word? Is Conspiracy a weaponized word? Who were these communists who took over Russia and the Ukraine? Who were the Bolsheviks? How many "forgotten" races died in Nazi prison camps that were'nt Jews? How many non survivors were there other than Jews? Who were the SS? Who started the OSS? Who started the CIA. Who funded the Bolsheviks? Who funded the Nazis? Who were the Warburgs? How many Armenians were murdered? How many Russians were murdered? Who was Karl Marx? Who owns the Bank of America? Who owns the Bank of Germany? Who owns the Bank of England? Who owns the Bank of Italy? Is the Bank of France owned by French? Who funded the Nazi movement? Are their ancestors still around? Who are their ancestors? Who is the ADL? Who is the SPLC? Who is Stormfront? Who are the Aryans? What country calls itself Aryan?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Yeah,...he's "the one that got away".

,...but let's don't talk about that. People go apechit.

For such an efficient people, they sure let a lot of them survive. In fact, the World Almanac recorded that the world population of Jews increased between 1933 and 1948 from 15,315,000 to 15,753,000.

Had extermination been the purpose of the German High Command, every Jew within its sphere of influence would have had a bullet in the head. No need for mass transport systems to centralized extermination facilities equipped with barracks, beds, theaters, swimming pools, sports fields, medical clinics, clothing fumigation facilities, etc., etc..

According to the Nizkor Project, the numbers are real, but wrong, as they under-estimate the Jewish population before the Holocaust, and overestimate it after the Holocaust - not on purpose, but because no other numbers were available:
[...] all figures before 1949 were from 1938 estimates. Since the year of etimate is given at the top of the chart it is difficult to believe that the originator did not intentionally mean to decieve by negelecting this key piece of information.
[...]
The figures listed for total world Jewish population are as follows:
1941 15,748,091
1944 15,192,089
1947 15,688,259
1948 15,688,259
1949 11,266,600
[T]he World Almanac gives a revised 1939 population of 16,643,120 giving a difference of between 1938 and 1947 of 5,376,520.
This also matches the numbers from other sources.
Pew lists the Jewish population - based on numbers by Sergio DellaPergola - in Europe at 9.5 million in 1939, and 3.8 million in 1945 (while the wrong estimate of the World Almanac estimates the Jewish population in Europe at 9.3 million in 1948, which matches the Pew numbers for 1939 closely).
The Jewish Virtual Library gives worldwide numbers - also based on Sergio DellaPergola - of 16 million in 1939 and 11 million in 1945.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Page 5 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

513 members (1badf350, 10ring1, 1234, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1941USMC, 45 invisible), 1,810 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,002
Posts18,520,503
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.