Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 27 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 26 27
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

PS Show me one actual extermination gas chamber.

Best Answer:  Auschwitz became the Nazis' main killing center.

Some of the Nazis' other camps also contained gas chambers, but they were not used on a regular basis for mass extermination. Gas chambers functioned at Mauthausen (Austria), Neuengamme (Hamburg, Germany), Sachsenhausen (20 miles north of Berlin), Stutthof (northern Poland), and Ravensbrueck (eastern Germany), Chelmno (Poland) was the first Nazi camp where gassing was used to exterminate Jews on a large-scale basis, and the first place outside the Soviet Union where Jews were slaughtered en mass as part
of the "final solution."

Other Polish death camps included Belzec, Sobibor, and Treblinka, none compared to the volume at Auschwitz. Dachau was a concentration camp, as opposed to a death camp with gas chambers.
Source(s): http://www1.yadvashem.org/education/entr...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

It's a good thing that not just anybody can post a video on the internet, isn't it? That proves only that she's a Holocaust denier. The answers she claims to have sought are recorded, and the locations of the extermination were places like Auschwitz, Buchenwald, Treblinka, and others.

Conspiracy theories as the foundation for a belief system are deep, dark holes.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by Partsman
Holocaust denial is an attempt to negate the established facts of the Nazi genocide of European Jewry. Holocaust denial and distortion are forms of antisemitism. They are generally motivated by hatred of Jews and build on the claim that the Holocaust was invented or exaggerated by Jews as part of a plot to advance Jewish interests.

These views perpetuate long-standing antisemitic stereotypes, hateful charges that were instrumental in laying the groundwork for the Holocaust. Holocaust denial, distortion, and misuse all undermine the understanding of history.
The Nazi persecution of the Jews began with hateful words, escalated to discrimination and dehumanization, and culminated in genocide. The consequences for Jews were horrific, but suffering and death was not limited to them. Millions of others were victimized, displaced, forced into slave labor, and murdered. The Holocaust shows that when one group is targeted, all people are vulnerable.

They deny the Holocaust so that they can attract followers to a new Nazi movement.

Holocaust denial, then, unites a broad range of radical right-wing hate groups in the United States and elsewhere, ranging from Ku Klux Klan segregationists to skinheads seeking to revive Nazism to radical Muslim activists seeking to destroy Israel.

Holocaust deniers want to debate the very existence of the Holocaust as a historical event. They want above all to be seen as legitimate scholars arguing a historical point. They crave attention, a public platform to air what they refer to as “the other side of the issue.” Because legitimate scholars do not doubt that the Holocaust happened, such assertions play no role in historical debates. Although deniers insist that the idea of the Holocaust as myth is a reasonable topic of debate, it is clear, in light of the overwhelming weight of evidence that the Holocaust happened, that the debate the deniers proffer is more about antisemitism and hate politics than it is about history.

^^^^^^^^^
https://www.ushmm.org/confront-antisemitism/holocaust-denial-and-distortion

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
On the other hand, as to the OP...there is no doubt that many self acclaimed philanthropic organizations are nothing but huge scams.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by gunner500
I must admit I dont understand the level of pure HATRED directed at some here for not caring for a specific breed of people. crazy

Hatred? I don't hate anyone, Jerry. I have done that once in my life and will never fall for it again.

What I do hate is the behavior of including every member of a racial group as pariahs without regard for the individual. Not all whites, much less white "Christians", are good, in fact if they were, why do cops kill more of them than blacks?

Racism is not a genetic entity, it is learned behavior. By looking at each individual, not as a person of a certain color or racial background, we find more commonality and more compatibility than if we look at the worst of a particular culture or race and paint them all with a broad brush.

I find certain customs, behaviors, and practices of some races to be repugnant and self destructive to members of those races and to the surrounding community where they are practiced. That doesn't automatically mean that every member of that group are to be held beneath contempt.

To meet, or even run across a member of a certain group, and automatically presume that they are of the same behavior as the worst of their group is extraordinarily small minded and limits the possibilities of understanding the other person and who they really are, which in turn, limits the understanding of who we are and how we can make the best of this world and the people in it.

It limits our ability to see that there really are members of that group who have the same morals and standards that we hold dear and who strive for the same things we do.

In no way does what I am talking about imply that all races or groups are equal in abilities or share the same beliefs and morals, for it can be proven that they are not, and never will be equal.

Disparaging someone for something they had absolutely NO choice in being is the ultimate in arrogance and childishness.

Did YOU have a choice to be born as a white male in a Christian country with Euro-centric values and customs? I didn't think so, no more than I, or anyone else.

So, my disgust at TRH, littlecmonkey, and the other blatant racists here is at their behavior and how destructive the propaganda they preach is.

Pavlovian behavior, as TRH puts it, is another favorite tactic of facists and communists, that is, to demean and denigrate the opinions of people who don't agree with them. Basic Propaganda 101.

It implies an inability of the other person to think and reason independently. In other words, a thinly disguised insult and a passive-aggressive response of someone who has no coherent or reasoned response.

My insults are not passive-aggressive, I call them as I see them.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Surely The Real Hawkeye espouses these beliefs in real life, and not just anonymously in forums using a internet handle.

I'm sure he states his beliefs loudly and proudly in his place of worship, at work, at social gatherings and in front of his family and children.

Or maybe he's a twat and keeps his beliefs to himself in those situations for fear of being told he's a jerkoff.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Ed,

I understand what you're saying, guess some of my confusion comes from the rabib auto-fire defense of jews when ALL peoples have been savaged by wars and the formation of countries, AND the good book says NO man shall enter Gods kingdom except through the Son, meaning to me, no one is special, we are all equally worthless, therefore should receive the same representation.

I've never heard anyone procalim, Oh the poor Irish!

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Might have something to do with the fact that not a single gas chamber has ever been found that wasn't an obvious hoax (today admitted by the Russians) built by the Soviets after the war.

I thought that we killed off all the Nazis in WW2. Your proof that we missed some.

[Linked Image from ]
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JamesJr
...Just as we should not forget the Jewish Holocaust, neither should we forget the other acts of genocide that have taken place. The Jews do not have a monopoly on that horrible act.

I fully agree. The world should be constantly reminded of the horrors of both Communism and Fascism. Both killed millions of people within the last 100 years, but none so efficiently(?) and ruthlessly as the Communists.

We just don't have another ethnic group that rallied around their victimization and hold that horror up for us to be reminded of. We should be glad that the Jews have, and continue to, keep this in our consciousness, for it continues to show us just how cruel and inhumane we humans can be.

To me, the Holocaust Memorial, and other reminders of the Holocaust are not pleas of sympathy for the Jews so much as a a plea to teach ourselves and our children of the horrors of genocide in hopes that we will not repeat them. For truly, "those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it"

Unfortunately, there are a multitude of scams that invoke the name of the Holocaust and it's survivors. But don't lump all Jews into the category of scammers, because they are not.

Communists and Fascists have killed millions more non-Jews than Jews, and they continue to do so. If the Communists succeed in taking over this country, you can expect there to be in excess of 30 million Americans "eliminated" by them in order for them to remain in power.

It will be very easy for them to do this because we are teaching ourselves and our offspring to divide ourselves and, once divided, are more easily identified and conquered.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Never seen a telethon for us poor Eskimos!

Schit! My brothers and ancestors live and lived in ice houses!

Maybe we could hook a brother up with some central heat!

I am MAGA.
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I have read this thread,and went on you tube to watch the listed links,also found one called"hellstorm",worth a watch no matter what side of the fence your on with this topic.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Ed, I understand what you're saying, guess some of my confusion comes from the rabib auto-fire defense of jews when ALL peoples have been savaged by wars and the formation of countries, AND the good book says NO man shall enter Gods kingdom except through the Son, meaning to me, no one is special, we are all equally worthless, therefore should receive the same representation.

Probably because the Irish didn't have millions rounded up, men, women, children, and infants and murdered, wholesale. Thousands, yes, but most in times when there were no photographs, no audio recordings, nor videos.

The Romans and the Huns weren't particularly selective about who got killed in their conquests, either. I don't see any memorials or campaigns for their victims, but we do have a different set of ROE's for "war" now.

The treatment of the Irish, first by the English (and Scots) and then the Americans is a shameful blight on our history, too. Same for the Chinese, actually worse for the Chinese, because of the opium trade foisted upon them by the British.

I agree with you regarding our status in the eyes of our Creator, and that's exactly why we should hold no other group as less than we are.

I sometimes wonder at the responses by folks who take up their sword in defense the Jews, or other ethnic groups, if they are unable to articulate their reason, but just feel that it's the right thing to do?

Ed

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RiverRider
The answers she claims to have sought are recorded, and the locations of the extermination were places like Auschwitz, Buchenwald, Treblinka, and others.

Even the claimed numbers from those locations don't add up. When, in 1989, the official number claimed to have died at Auschwitz, after significant pressure from the historical community, was revised down by 2.5 million, they forgot to lower the total 6,000,000 figure by that amount.

Fact is that the International Red Cross, soon after the war, carefully analyzed the number of deaths under German captivity, and came up with something on the order of few hundred thousand, including all ethnic groups. The Red Cross had access to all facilities under German control containing prisoners throughout the war.

Furthermore, the Allies had cracked the German code long before the end of the war, and were listening in on all communications in and out of the camps, to include regular reports of deaths from all causes. Till very near the end, the numbers were typical of prison camps in war time, and mostly included natural causes, with the occasional execution for crimes, or shooting during escape attempts. Near the end, Typhus was the recorded cause of most deaths. None were related to gassing. And this was in code, which the Germans didn't realize was broken. Add to this the absence of any actual gas chambers (apart from a handful of obvious hoaxes constructed by the Soviets after the war), and you begin to understand this woman's questions.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm sure you have credible sources for all that you say. I guess that the films of the prisoners being shot one after another at the edge of a pit filled with bodies were photoshopped. I'm sure the films of emaciated bodies being tossed into pits one after another are really about the daily attrition die to death by natural causes. I'm sure that when the German people who lived near the death camps were marched through them to see what their government had done, they were aghast at the lack of clean linens.

Don't be the darkness.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

I've spent more than one night in an ice house! grin I did have central heat...a MSR International pack stove. laugh

The Eskimos (Yupik & Inupiat), Athabaskan Indians, Aleuts, Tlingits, and Haidas, at least the American ones, have ANILCA and it's benefits to fall back on now, but our history with them is another blight on our nation.

There have been atrocities against every ethnic group in the world at one time or another, it just outlines how cruel and inhumane we humans are, particularly against others who are not like us.

Ed

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Ed, I understand what you're saying, guess some of my confusion comes from the rabib auto-fire defense of jews when ALL peoples have been savaged by wars and the formation of countries, AND the good book says NO man shall enter Gods kingdom except through the Son, meaning to me, no one is special, we are all equally worthless, therefore should receive the same representation.

Probably because the Irish didn't have millions rounded up, men, women, children, and infants and murdered, wholesale. Thousands, yes, but most in times when there were no photographs, no audio recordings, nor videos.

The Romans and the Huns weren't particularly selective about who got killed in their conquests, either. I don't see any memorials or campaigns for their victims, but we do have a different set of ROE's for "war" now.

The treatment of the Irish, first by the English (and Scots) and then the Americans is a shameful blight on our history, too. Same for the Chinese, actually worse for the Chinese, because of the opium trade foisted upon them by the British.

I agree with you regarding our status in the eyes of our Creator, and that's exactly why we should hold no other group as less than we are.

I sometimes wonder at the responses by folks who take up their sword in defense the Jews, or other ethnic groups, if they are unable to articulate their reason, but just feel that it's the right thing to do?

Ed

Yup, I also believe some are better at playing the "poor me" card for all it's worth, everyone needs to lose that, get outta bed, pull on your pants, and go to work being productive, taking care of THEIR children, stop with the begging and looking for handouts. smile

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G

What do you mean? You guys have had a lock on seal blubber and all the best ice fishing spots.

grin

Trump Won!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by RiverRider
I'm sure you have credible sources for all that you say. I guess that the films of the prisoners being shot one after another at the edge of a pit filled with bodies were photoshopped. I'm sure the films of emaciated bodies being tossed into pits one after another are really about the daily attrition die to death by natural causes. I'm sure that when the German people who lived near the death camps were marched through them to see what their government had done, they were aghast at the lack of clean linens.

Yep and what my European in laws and relatives saw and lived through while a lot of their friends didnt is all a hoax too, amazing how brainwashed one can become even when presented with real facts witnessed by real people. eek

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
"Regarding Hungarian Jews the following general ruling was laid down in Oswiecim", which is Auschwitz," and children up to the age of 12, older people above 50, as well as the sick, or people with criminal records (who were transported in specially marked wagons) were taken immediately on their arrival to the gas chambers. The others passed before an SS doctor who on sight indicated who was fit for work, and who was not. Those unfit were sent to the gas chambers, while the others were distributed in various labor camps."

"In the first half of November 1944 about 20,000 Jews were taken from Theresienstadt to Auschwitz and were gassed, on instructions from Aichmann.

"Between 1,500,000 and 2,000,000 political prisoners are known to have been incarcerated and labeled for extermination at the Mauthausen system of concentration camps from available records. The Chain consisted ob between 23 and 30 individual camps between the years 1941 and 1945, the number varying as the smaller of these were occasionally evacuated.

"b. Of the camps affiliated with Mauthausen, the present investigation covered 13 of them, of which tho largest were Mauthausen, Gusen, Number 1 and Number 2, Ebensee, Steyr, and Gunskirchen."

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Well to be fair the top of that gene pool move further south eons ago.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Page 7 of 27 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (06hunter59, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 57 invisible), 3,081 guests, and 1,262 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,674
Posts18,534,209
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.