-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 27 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 26 27
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well who couldn’t see the direction this thread was going to go.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
GB1

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Genocides most definitely occur with periodic regularity throughout human historyl. Always perpetrated for purposes of seizing resources and power.

Many of these campaigns are neglected by our history books. The atrocities perpetrated by the Japanese against Korean, Philipine, and Chinese peoples for example.

How many tribes and sects disappeared under the boot heel of the Roman Empire? How many tribes and even nations of peoples vanished from the Earth as Spain, Portugal, Great Britain, etc took dominion over the Americas and Africa? How many tribes did the US gov't eradicate?

The only thing which makes the Holocaust different from the rest is that it was carried out in the midst of civilized society. Right under the nose of a populace with no idea it was occurring. Yes, everybody knew the Jews were being rounded up and relocated. But it was commonly believed they were being robbed of their riches and simply placed into labor to support the war effort.

No sane person could believe, at that time, that something so horrific as a systematic extermination was occurring right in their midst. Sure they saw many Jews murdered upon the streets by authorities, but there was always some made up crime to explain the atrocities.

The lesson to be learned is that once a people begins to be demonized by the press, it is easy for a public to learn hatred of that people and forgive any atrocities perpetrated against those people by their gov't.

The press today throughout the world has undertaken to demonize the wealthy capitolists and the gun owners of America.

We are sufficiently warned. But, unlike the Jews of Europe in the late 30's and early 40's, there is no place left in the world to accept right wing Americans.

If the Bolsheviks seize control of America and install their own brand of fascism. We well know what will become of us.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Great 2 minutes on the causes of Antisemitism:

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
well, i do know this. A friend of mine now deceased lost most of his family in poland. He lived near a temple in scottsdale arizona. The temple a few years ago was dealing with someone painting swastiga's on the walls at night. My friend was a good guy.
I have another family that are clients, been friends for 40 years. They are jewish. And quietly not asking for attention have contributed much time and money to the comunity they live in.
I made them both a promise, never again, on my watch. I would take them in on a heartbeat.
WWII is a complicated topic in europe.
I have had tattoo'd S.S. men sitting at my dining room table, and others that were on the ostfront during the war.
The two i am describing were doing what they were told to do. They were 16 when they went into service. It wasn't optional. You either went or your family was sent to the camps.
But they were boys doing what they were told to do just like our boys were doing what they were told to do. But it isn't to negate the evil in the system.
There is a lot of ancient hatred in that part of the world. Some of it carries over here.
But to deny those camps is to deny what is in front of you.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
how many of you people have heard of babi yar?
Yeah, that's what i thought.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babi_Yar
or odessa, these are important to me in that they ocurred only a couple of hours from my grandmothers village in eastern slovakia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1941_Odessa_massacre

Last edited by RoninPhx; 01/28/18.

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
well, i do know this. A friend of mine now deceased lost most of his family in poland. He lived near a temple in scottsdale arizona. The temple a few years ago was dealing with someone painting swastiga's on the walls at night. My friend was a good guy.
I have another family that are clients, been friends for 40 years. They are jewish. And quietly not asking for attention have contributed much time and money to the comunity they live in.
I made them both a promise, never again, on my watch. I would take them in on a heartbeat.
I have had tattoo'd S.S. men sitting at my dining room table, and others that were on the ostfront during the war.
The two i am describing were doing what they were told to do. They were 16 when they went into service. It wasn't optional. You either went or your family was sent to the camps.
But they were boys doing what they were told to do just like our boys were doing what they were told to do. But it isn't to negate the evil in the system.
There is a lot of ancient hatred in that part of the world. Some of it carries over here.

Yes, all one has to do if they really want the truth and not denial is to read the Nuremberg transcripts, the actual words of those who partook of this crime against all humanity, not just Jews, but anyone that was not of the Aryan race.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Partsman

Yes, all one has to do if they really want the truth and not denial is to read the Nuremberg transcripts, the actual words of those who partook of this crime against all humanity, not just Jews, but anyone that was not of the Aryan race.

the part that is always on my mine is they the germans did not like slavs, the untermenschen. It's ironic in a way, half of me is slavic, the other half is high northern german/danish with a VON preceding my family name, Wedel, wedel being part of hamburg today. I would have perplexed the authorities on what to do with me. Google and the net are interesting tools. There are WWII tanks still parked in villages around novot, slovakia and the battle of Dukla pass was not far away. How many know of that battle, and the bloodletting that ran both ways when the germans went east, and later when the russians went west. Right over the top of novot. a lot of those areas changed hands many times through the years, always with blood letting.
what also is perplexing is i have a distant relative that fought during the battle of britain as a german fighter pilot, a general who died during the battle of konisberg, and several that are buried at normandy killed a couple weeks after the invasion. Not to mention one who died on the HMS Hood. Cousins killing cousins, because thats what they were told to do.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 01/28/18.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by RiverRider
The answers she claims to have sought are recorded, and the locations of the extermination were places like Auschwitz, Buchenwald, Treblinka, and others.

Even the claimed numbers from those locations don't add up. When, in 1989, the official number claimed to have died at Auschwitz, after significant pressure from the historical community, was revised down by 2.5 million, they forgot to lower the total 6,000,000 figure by that amount.

Fact is that the International Red Cross, soon after the war, carefully analyzed the number of deaths under German captivity, and came up with something on the order of few hundred thousand, including all ethnic groups. The Red Cross had access to all facilities under German control containing prisoners throughout the war.
Furthermore, the Allies had cracked the German code long before the end of the war, and were listening in on all communications in and out of the camps, to include regular reports of deaths from all causes. Till very near the end, the numbers were typical of prison camps in war time, and mostly included natural causes, with the occasional execution for crimes, or shooting during escape attempts. Near the end, Typhus was the recorded cause of most deaths. None were related to gassing. And this was in code, which the Germans didn't realize was broken. Add to this the absence of any actual gas chambers (apart from a handful of obvious hoaxes constructed by the Soviets after the war), and you begin to understand this woman's questions.

"“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for ... It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.” ... Joseph Goebbels expounding on a quote by Vladimir Lenin.

Keep pumping out your propaganda, Chris.

Here is what Joseph Goebbels had to say about propaganda;

"Propaganda should be popular, not intellectually pleasing. It is not the task of propaganda to discover intellectual truths. "

"The best propaganda is that which, as it were, works invisibly, penetrates the whole of life without the public having any knowledge of the propagandistic initiative."

Carry on...

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
The answers she claims to have sought are recorded, and the locations of the extermination were places like Auschwitz, Buchenwald, Treblinka, and others.

Even the claimed numbers from those locations don't add up. When, in 1989, the official number claimed to have died at Auschwitz, after significant pressure from the historical community, was revised down by 2.5 million, they forgot to lower the total 6,000,000 figure by that amount.

Fact is that the International Red Cross, soon after the war, carefully analyzed the number of deaths under German captivity, and came up with something on the order of few hundred thousand, including all ethnic groups. The Red Cross had access to all facilities under German control containing prisoners throughout the war.
Furthermore, the Allies had cracked the German code long before the end of the war, and were listening in on all communications in and out of the camps, to include regular reports of deaths from all causes. Till very near the end, the numbers were typical of prison camps in war time, and mostly included natural causes, with the occasional execution for crimes, or shooting during escape attempts. Near the end, Typhus was the recorded cause of most deaths. None were related to gassing. And this was in code, which the Germans didn't realize was broken. Add to this the absence of any actual gas chambers (apart from a handful of obvious hoaxes constructed by the Soviets after the war), and you begin to understand this woman's questions.

"“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for ... It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.” ... Joseph Goebbels expounding on a quote by Vladimir Lenin.

Keep pumping out your propaganda, Chris.

Here is what Joseph Goebbels had to say about propaganda;

"Propaganda should be popular, not intellectually pleasing. It is not the task of propaganda to discover intellectual truths. "

"The best propaganda is that which, as it were, works invisibly, penetrates the whole of life without the public having any knowledge of the propagandistic initiative."

Carry on...

Ed

i typically ignore him, but i cannot ignore that scheit he puts on here. I have a friend i have known since the 70's when i roomed with him at college, i was engaged to his sister for a number of years. His father was in pattons 3rd army. This fellow has a B.S. in chemistry, and a masters in electricl engineering. And he is a holocaust denier. I think there is a gene broken in his brain.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I'm sure you have credible sources for all that you say. I guess that the films of the prisoners being shot one after another at the edge of a pit filled with bodies were photoshopped. I'm sure the films of emaciated bodies being tossed into pits one after another are really about the daily attrition die to death by natural causes. I'm sure that when the German people who lived near the death camps were marched through them to see what their government had done, they were aghast at the lack of clean linens.

You're tossing a lot of variety into your word salad, there. You will have to be specific. There were indeed atrocities on all sides (only the losing side's atrocities are made public, typically, however). There were also huge numbers of faked, Soviet, propaganda photos. There were also many instances where partisans were summarily executed with pistols upon capture (a partisan is someone fighting for the enemy absent uniform).

Here's a link showing just a handful of propaganda photographs put out by the Soviets. Link

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
...i typically ignore him, but i cannot ignore that scheit he puts on here.

Same with me, hence my posts.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

If the Bolsheviks seize control of America and install their own brand of fascism. We well know what will become of us.

The Bolsheviks will first destroy western culture by inundating its population with vast numbers of third world immigrants,...as has already begun.

"Replacement genocide"

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bristoe
...The Bolsheviks will first destroy western culture by inundating its population with vast numbers of third world immigrants,...as has already begun.

"Replacement genocide"

Yup, being replaced with people who only understand the "Strong Man" form of government, which clearly describes both Communism and Fascism.

Ed

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Ya'll can say what you want about Hawkeye, but he does not, at least in my recollection, call names and pitch hissy fits at people when he argues with them.

Meanwhile, the peanut gallery has done everything from call for his banning from the fire up to his being beaten "almost but not quite" to death in addition to calling him every name in the book.

All this for expressing an opinion questioning the "official" version of history. And this is supposed to be a "conservative, libertarian leaning forum", who otherwise accepts that the government lies to us all the time.

Last edited by RJY66; 01/28/18.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

The Bolsheviks will first destroy western culture by inundating its population with vast numbers of third world immigrants,...as has already begun.

"Replacement genocide"

"Fascism" was actually a defensive reaction to Bolshevism. It's not a form of it.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
A man runs for President on a platform largely consisting of stopping illegal and Muslim immigration into the United States. He immediately begins getting attacked by the media, 80% of the U.S. government, and almost half the population of the county's citizenship, which have been propagandized into being useful idiots. He gets elected and the attacks continue,....every day, all day.

Those who support this President are routinely slandered as being Nazi's and the President himself is repeatedly referred to as "literally Hitler"

Now,...put on your thinking caps, folks.

Where do you think that rhetoric comes from?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
ok, I am getting angry , lets read the definition of fascism :

Fascism /ˈfæʃɪzəm/ is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism,[1][2] characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and control of industry and commerce[3] that came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.[4] The first fascist movements emerged in Italy during World War I before it spread to other European countries.[4] Opposed to liberalism, Marxism and anarchism, fascism is usually placed on the far-right within the traditional left–right spectrum.[5][6][7][4][8][9] According to Encyclopedia Britannica the roots of fascism may be tied to the Jacobin movement.[10)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by gunner500
I must admit I dont understand the level of pure HATRED directed at some here for not caring for a specific breed of people. crazy

They've been programmed since childhood (All of us have, but some overcome it). This has become a Pavlovian response for them, and they have no idea why.

I have to believe that, there's no other reason for their vapid defense for a people that DGAF about them.

watch it.....you will be labeled a jew hater......bob

Last edited by BobMt; 01/28/18.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Any country that comes under attack by the Bolsheviks will have to adopt Nationalism to survive.

The Bolsheviks will characterize Nationalism as Fascism.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864

Pavlovian behavior, as TRH puts it, is another favorite tactic of facists and communists, that is, to demean and denigrate the opinions of people who don't agree with them.

Not that *you* would ever do that, of course.

And if you did, it would be callin em as you see em, which of course, is *completely* different.

Nazis killed jews.

Soviets killed twice as many christians (where's my money?).

Asians put em all ta shame, and by hand, mostly.

Nazi holocaust is ta jews what slavery is ta blacks.

They's gonna ride that horse til it bucks em.

And anybody that tries ta whoa that horse is gonna get the lash, as best the rider can deliver it.

Lotta people here afraid of discussion.

Page 8 of 27 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1941USMC, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 1badf350, 46 invisible), 1,754 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,000
Posts18,520,403
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.