Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 27 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 26 27
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" - Evelyn Beatrice Hall, 1906 (mistakenly attributed to Patrick Henry and Voltaire)

The essence of my belief is the same as that quote. As pointed out, I have no objection to another expressing their opinion, where they cross the line is expressing their opinion as fact(s), when those facts are proven beyond any doubt.

IMHO, there is no such thing as "hate speech". That is merely a tool used by both Communists and Fascists to bully and restrict free speech.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
APDDSN0864 thanks for all of your posts. I wholeheartedly agree with everything you have posted.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ed,
I don't believe RTH is correct at all in his assertion that the Holocaust was somehow contrived instead of historical fact. I also don't believe his views as concerns modern day Israel.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DryPowder
There's nothing that brings people together like a good holocaust thread.

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

If the Bolsheviks seize control of America and install their own brand of fascism. We well know what will become of us.

The Bolsheviks will first destroy western culture by inundating its population with vast numbers of third world immigrants,...as has already begun.

"Replacement genocide"

"Fascism" was actually a defensive reaction to Bolshevism. It's not a form of it.

I well know the official definition of "Fascist" as invented by the Italians.

I was using the popular meaning which covers forms of oppressive gov't which control the press and kill any members of the population who dare speak out against the controlling party.

Mao, Stalin, Castro, and Kim Jong-un are widely recognized as leaders of fascist regimes, as well as Hitler and Mussilini.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JamesJr

I think the Jews have done a good job of always making sure that the Holocaust was always in the forefront,
and the other atrocities relegated to "second class" status.

The nazi camps which there were many, are estimated to be responsible for about twice as many deaths
in total as the claimed number of jews...yet the jews only seem to talk about themselves as being victims
of camps...(and it has upset some jews when I asked them why they largely ignore the several millions
of other camp victims.)

The estimated number of deaths for WW2 is 60 million +,.... 45 million of that being civilians.
then you have the many millions of survivors that were wounded or maimed.

If you say to some jews , lets put jewish deaths into perspective regarding civilian casualties for the whole war,
that upsets them also!...they don't want to talk about any other victims but themselves.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Here is the explanation of Fascism and introduces it's founder, Giovanni Gentile:

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’ve been to Dachau and while it wasn’t an Aushwitz style extermination camp it certainly didn’t look fake. The GI’s that liberated the camps didn’t think it was staged, the documentation that the Germans kept (they were meticulous record keepers) didn’t elude to this being a big charade and out of every single Nazi brought up on war crimes charges (not just Nuremberg) not one EVER said “it didn’t happen”. They were only following orders....or it was their “job” .....or it was wartime and the Jews, homos and gypsies were their enemies, those were some of the Nazi’s excuses but never did they claim that it didn’t happen.

To minimize the tragedy of the holocaust is insensitive, ignorant and just plain wrong.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
PS...Stating the truth doesn’t comment on ones’ likes or dislikes of Jews or the power and control they hold over world bodies, nor does the holocaust justify an eternity of guilt driven favors or political reparations cloaked as “aid”. That’s a separate argument and one that is mostly comprised of emotion and opinion, much different than arguing that the holocaust was fake, staged or insignificant.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Ok.... this is going to be bad.

Hide your children:

IC B3

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
How many Jews can you fit into a VW bug?

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
100!

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
2 in the front, 3 in the back and 95 in the ash tray.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqREtbt__O8&t=3s

12+ hours. For consideration by those with an open mind. All sources listed in credits in last part. Most will not invest the time or effort to seek out information that is contrary to their worldview. Perhaps it's just easier for them that way.

I myself am smack dab in the middle of processing this info and am admittedly facing questions that are not easy to deal with, given that they bring into doubt all that I was taught growing up (public schools can't be instruments of propoganda and disinformation, right?). The documentation of what the Jewish press says when they think they're only speaking to other Jews is eye opening to say the least. For those with eyes to see and ears to hear.

Why did General Patton say we had defeated the wrong enemy? What do his personal diary and letters indicate? Did Patton really say this, "If what we are doing (to the Germans) is liberty, then give me death. I can't see how Americans can sink so low. It is Semitic and I am sure of it." What happened at the end of the war to the German people as a result of Churchill's 2 stage carpet bombing? How many died? Were these strategic targets or not? What was the purpose for those missions? Why were Patton and Montgomery told to wait to enter Berlin and what was happening on the Eastern front at the hands of Stalin's red army as they swept Westward? Who was responsible for the Katyn Forest massacre? Were there any top advisors to FDR, Churchill, Stalin that were Jewish? Did they have an agenda? What was the boycott of German goods and services that began in 1933 all about and who initiated it? How many times did Hitler state that he did not want war? To what ends did he go to communicate that? Who refused his pleas for peace?

Not saying I have any of the answers, but it sure has got me to wondering what exactly the real truth is. One thing I do know is that the winners get to write the history books.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Some more from America's "most fightingest General":

His duties as military governor took Patton to all parts of Germany and intimately acquainted him with the German people and their condition. He could not help but compare them with the French, the Italians, the Belgians, and even the British. This comparison gradually forced him to the conclusion that World War II had been fought against the wrong people.

After a visit to ruined Berlin, he wrote his wife on July 21, 1945: "Berlin gave me the blues. We have destroyed what could have been a good race, and we are about to replace them with Mongolian savages. And all Europe will be communist. It's said that for the first week after they took it (Berlin), all women who ran were shot and those who did not were raped. I could have taken it (instead of the Soviets) had I been allowed."

This conviction, that the politicians had used him and the U.S. Army for a criminal purpose, grew in the following weeks. During a dinner with French General Alphonse Juin in August, Patton was surprised to find the Frenchman in agreement with him. His diary entry for August 18 quotes Gen. Juin: "It is indeed unfortunate, mon General, that the English and the Americans have destroyed in Europe the only sound country - and I do not mean France. Therefore, the road is now open for the advent of Russian communism."

Later diary entries and letters to his wife reiterate this same conclusion. On August 31 he wrote: "Actually, the Germans are the only decent people left in Europe. it's a choice between them and the Russians. I prefer the Germans." And on September 2: "What we are doing is to destroy the only semi-modern state in Europe, so that Russia can swallow the whole."

By this time the Morgenthauists and media monopolists had decided that Patton was incorrigible and must be discredited. So they began a non-stop hounding of him in the press, a la Watergate, accusing him of being "soft on Nazis" and continually recalling an incident in which he had slapped a shirker two years previously, during the Sicily campaign. A New York newspaper printed the completely false claim that when Patton had slapped the soldier who was Jewish, he had called him a "yellow-bellied Jew."

Then, in a press conference on September 22, reporters hatched a scheme to needle Patton into losing his temper and making statements which could be used against him. The scheme worked. The press interpreted one of Patton's answers to their insistent questions as to why he was not pressing the Nazi-hunt hard enough as: "The Nazi thing is just like a Democrat-Republican fight." The New York Times headlined this quote, and other papers all across America picked it up.

The unmistakable hatred which had been directed at him during this press conference finally opened Patton's eyes fully as to what was afoot. In his diary that night lie wrote:

"There is a very apparent Semitic influence in the press. They are trying to do two things: first, implement communism, and second, see that all businessmen of German ancestry and non-Jewish antecedents are thrown out of their jobs.

"They have utterly lost the Anglo-Saxon conception of justice and feel that a man can be kicked out because somebody else says he is a Nazi. They were evidently quite shocked when I told them I would kick nobody out without the successful proof of guilt before a court of law . . .

"Another point which the press harped on was the fact that we were doing too much for the Germans to the detriment of the DP's, most of whom are Jews. I could not give the answer to that one, because the answer is that, in my opinion and that of most nonpolitical officers, it is vitally necessary for us to build Germany up now as a buffer state against Russia. In fact, I am afraid we have waited too long."

And in a letter of the same date to his wife: "I will probably be in the headlines before you get this, as the press is trying to quote me as being more interested in restoring order in Germany than in catching Nazis. I can't tell them the truth that unless we restore Germany we will insure that communism takes America."

Eisenhower responded immediately to the press outcry against Patton and made the decision to relieve him of his duties as military governor and "kick him upstairs" as the commander of the Fifteenth Army. In a letter to his wife on September 29, Patton indicated that he was, in a way, not unhappy with his new assignment, because "I would like it much better than being a sort of executioner to the best race in Europe."

On October 22 he wrote a long letter to Maj. Gen. James G. Harbord, who was back in the States. In the letter Patton bitterly condemned the Morgenthau policy; Eisenhower's pusillanimous behavior in the face of Jewish demands; the strong pro-Soviet bias in the press; and the politicization, corruption, degradation, and demoralization of the U.S. Army which these things were causing.

He saw the demoralization of the Army as a deliberate goal of America's enemies:

"I have been just as furious as you at the compilation of lies which the communist and Semitic elements of our government have leveled against me and practically every other commander. In my opinion it is a deliberate attempt to alienate the soldier vote from the commanders, because the communists know that soldiers are not communistic, and they fear what eleven million votes (of veterans) would do."

In his letter to Harbord, Patton also revealed his own plans to fight those who were destroying the morale and integrity of the Army and endangering America's future by not opposing the growing Soviet might:

"It is my present thought . . . that when I finish this job, which will be around the first of the year, I shall resign, not retire, because if I retire I will still have a gag in my mouth . . . I should not start a limited counterattack, which would be contrary to my military theories, but should wait until I can start an all-out offensive . . . ."

But of course, nobody here on the 'fire admires Patton, so you can just ignore his take on what happened...

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Many the criminal that has been set free via shrewd, convincing attorneys instilling reasonable doubt.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I wasn't going to post any more on this subject, but nice post Whip. I don't know what your conclusions will be, but at least you are looking at both sides of the issue. If you continue this endeavor you will soon discover another side to this. Have you read the book; Other Losses ?
What was General Dwight Eisenhower's ancestory?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by RJY66
Ya'll can say what you want about Hawkeye, but he does not, at least in my recollection, call names and pitch hissy fits at people when he argues with them.

Meanwhile, the peanut gallery has done everything from call for his banning from the fire up to his being beaten "almost but not quite" to death in addition to calling him every name in the book.

All this for expressing an opinion questioning the "official" version of history. And this is supposed to be a "conservative, libertarian leaning forum", who otherwise accepts that the government lies to us all the time.

THIS is what did it for me. And it is not the only time TRH has called for the extermination of Israel. At the time I called him “Sick.”

Originally Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye #9053788 - 07/26/14 06:26 PM
I believe I've been clear on my position vis-a-vis Israel. It's a terrorist/apartheid state, an abomination to the Lord, and has been a curse to the world since its inception (which should have been no surprise to anyone who's read the New Testament). It should never have been permitted to be founded, and now that it's founded, it should disappear as a political entity, but it won't. It will continue to be a curse to the world till the Lord comes to set all things aright.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by RJY66
Ya'll can say what you want about Hawkeye, but he does not, at least in my recollection, call names and pitch hissy fits at people when he argues with them.

Meanwhile, the peanut gallery has done everything from call for his banning from the fire up to his being beaten "almost but not quite" to death in addition to calling him every name in the book.

All this for expressing an opinion questioning the "official" version of history. And this is supposed to be a "conservative, libertarian leaning forum", who otherwise accepts that the government lies to us all the time.

THIS is what did it for me. And it is not the only time TRH has called for the extermination of Israel. At the time I called him “Sick.”

Originally Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye #9053788 - 07/26/14 06:26 PM
I believe I've been clear on my position vis-a-vis Israel. It's a terrorist/apartheid state, an abomination to the Lord, and has been a curse to the world since its inception (which should have been no surprise to anyone who's read the New Testament). It should never have been permitted to be founded, and now that it's founded, it should disappear as a political entity, but it won't. It will continue to be a curse to the world till the Lord comes to set all things aright.

I don't see this as name calling. I believe Hawkeye is referring to the Israeli State as in Israeli. I don't believe that Israel and Israeli are the same thing.

But, back to what you just implied. Are you saying that individuals can have their opinion, even have the right to voice it, but if it doesn't agree with yours or the party line, they are "sick".

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Whip, good post!

There is certainly a deep connection between Communism and members of the "elites" who are Jews. Those elites had strong allies in FDR and Eleanor, and the "Deep State" at that time continued their work to further Communism even after Truman took over and into Eisenhower's presidency. That work continues to this day.

I'm not sure it was solely the work of being a Jew, but of being Communists, that removed Patton and halted our fight against Communism.

Patton had his flaws, but he publicly recognized the real threats and had started working on strategies to turn the fight to the Soviets once the Nazi's were defeated. I am one who believes that Patton's death was not an accident.

He was a public hero who was about to unleash the truth on the American people and the Communists could not allow that to happen.

A piece of the puzzle for me would be to determine just when the rise of Communism among American Jews began. I don't see the Socialist/Communist behavior in American Jews until the Soviet Jews fled the religious pogroms of the Soviets.
That's the same time the calls for the re-establishment of Israel as a nation began affecting the thinking process of the Brits, the French, and our own government, but it was the Brits and French who divvied up the Middle East, effectively creating the new nation of Israel, and redrawing the maps of the M.E. to suit their own financial interests.

I'm also wondering if it was done as a way for the Brits and French to herd the Jews out of Europe?

There is so much history that we do not have access to, some of it because it would raise complete Hell with today's politics and reveal who the real enemies of freedom are.

Ed

Page 10 of 27 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 51 invisible), 1,647 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,997
Posts18,520,367
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.