Page 11 of 27 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 26 27
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by RJY66
Ya'll can say what you want about Hawkeye, but he does not, at least in my recollection, call names and pitch hissy fits at people when he argues with them.

Meanwhile, the peanut gallery has done everything from call for his banning from the fire up to his being beaten "almost but not quite" to death in addition to calling him every name in the book.

All this for expressing an opinion questioning the "official" version of history. And this is supposed to be a "conservative, libertarian leaning forum", who otherwise accepts that the government lies to us all the time.

THIS is what did it for me. And it is not the only time TRH has called for the extermination of Israel. At the time I called him “Sick.”

Originally Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye #9053788 - 07/26/14 06:26 PM
I believe I've been clear on my position vis-a-vis Israel. It's a terrorist/apartheid state, an abomination to the Lord, and has been a curse to the world since its inception (which should have been no surprise to anyone who's read the New Testament). It should never have been permitted to be founded, and now that it's founded, it should disappear as a political entity, but it won't. It will continue to be a curse to the world till the Lord comes to set all things aright.

I don't see this as name calling. I believe Hawkeye is referring to the Israeli State as in Israeli. I don't believe that Israel and Israeli are the same thing.

But, back to what you just implied. Are you saying that individuals can have their opinion, even have the right to voice it, but if it doesn't agree with yours or the party line, they are "sick".

Anyone who wants to exterminate any country, wipe it from the face of the Earth, is SICK. TRH is the only person I have ever called that. He wants God to do it for him.
Anyone who calls any country a "curse to the world" is SICK.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
You must understand, the leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. It cannot be overstated. Bolshevism committed the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant and uncaring about this enormous crime is proof that the global media is in the hands of the perpetrators.

--Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have never been a huge fan of George Patton, but he was right in his assessment of the Soviets. Many deals, both on and under the table, were cut in WW2, mostly by the Allies to appease the Soviets. The world paid for those deals dearly in the years following the war. I'm not an expert, nor am I well read on the subject enough to give more than my opinion......but I am of the opinion that we let the Soviets have too much influence, and I believe they should have been held accountable for the atrocities they committed during the war.

That is why that today, I cannot have any love whatsoever for Russia or Putin, as they are in many ways, just as big of a snake in the grass as was the Soviet Union.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by RJY66
Ya'll can say what you want about Hawkeye, but he does not, at least in my recollection, call names and pitch hissy fits at people when he argues with them.

Meanwhile, the peanut gallery has done everything from call for his banning from the fire up to his being beaten "almost but not quite" to death in addition to calling him every name in the book.

All this for expressing an opinion questioning the "official" version of history. And this is supposed to be a "conservative, libertarian leaning forum", who otherwise accepts that the government lies to us all the time.

THIS is what did it for me. And it is not the only time TRH has called for the extermination of Israel. At the time I called him “Sick.”

Originally Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye #9053788 - 07/26/14 06:26 PM
I believe I've been clear on my position vis-a-vis Israel. It's a terrorist/apartheid state, an abomination to the Lord, and has been a curse to the world since its inception (which should have been no surprise to anyone who's read the New Testament). It should never have been permitted to be founded, and now that it's founded, it should disappear as a political entity, but it won't. It will continue to be a curse to the world till the Lord comes to set all things aright.

I don't see this as name calling. I believe Hawkeye is referring to the Israeli State as in Israeli. I don't believe that Israel and Israeli are the same thing.

But, back to what you just implied. Are you saying that individuals can have their opinion, even have the right to voice it, but if it doesn't agree with yours or the party line, they are "sick".

Anyone who wants to exterminate any country, wipe it from the face of the Earth, is SICK. TRH is the only person I have ever called that. He wants God to do it for him.
Anyone who calls any country a "curse to the world" is SICK.

Really? Does that make God sick for having that very thing done in the old Testament? I've heard many references to exterminating muslim countries without any cry of those preporting it that they were sick. It appears to me that it is a party line thing. Maybe you should research into why Hawkeye is making those statements just to see if you can figure out where he's coming from and did he jump the tracks or does he have a legitimate point.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
You must understand, the leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. It cannot be overstated. Bolshevism committed the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant and uncaring about this enormous crime is proof that the global media is in the hands of the perpetrators.

--Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

--Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Bingo!

IC B2

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

--Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Have you checked out the International Red Cross Archives concerning this slaughter? It will make you sick. They waded in blood up to their ankles of slaughtered Russians, men, women, children, and babies.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Interesting that all the original speeches of Hitler in the linked "Europa" video espousing national and cultural pride sound a lot like the speeches that POTUS has made both before and after the election touching on the same subjects. Interesting too that just a few days ago in Davos, noted globalist Merkel denounced the current nationalism and right wing populism and called it a poison.

So, if history truly does repeat itself, what exactly is happening currently and why are libs calling POTUS the next Hitler? Calling conservatives nazi and racist? What is the expected elicited response of conservatives to these statements? Could it be similar to being called an anti-semite?

Regarding the claim that 6,000,000 jews were killed in the holocaust, where did they get that number? Who did the math? Was there ever a reference to 6,000,000 persecuted jews before the holocaust and if so, what and where...what is the history in Jewish literature to that number?

Anyways, since I'm not the smartest guy, maybe you all can help me out with these. I'm really just scratching my head here, but, at least to my eyes, a picture is emerging here.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by JamesJr

That is why that today, I cannot have any love whatsoever for Russia or Putin, as they are in many ways, just as big of a snake in the grass as was the Soviet Union.

More truth is coming out of Russia these days than you'll get from CNN. Russia has already been through its ordeal from the Bolsheviks. At this point, Russia is just watching how America's Bolshevik revolution is transpiring. The methods being used on America and western Europe is different than those which took place in 1917 Russia. Modern times require a modern approach.

The first goal of the Bolsheviks in the west is to break down cultural unity by flooding the western countries with mass immigration from the third world.

A large part of western Europe has already been destroyed by this tactic. The U.S.A. is just one more Communist White House occupant away from suffering the same fate as France and Germany.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Observe Negroes who have nothing in common with other Negroes, from other cultures and opposite sides of the globe, and it’s obvious how powerful a unifier is RACE.

Observe the Muslim terrorists and it’s obvious what a powerful unifier is RELIGION.

When both of these are combined in a people blessed with above average intelligence, the power of the Jewish Agenda is understandable.

The secular Jew manipulates these forces to enrich himself personally and is the most counterfeit son of a bitch on the planet.

And that’s why we have The Begging Jew.

What is puzzling to me is the hatred displayed by some forum members in defending the Jewish Agenda.Maybe Jewish names behind their screen names?

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Dog: I am FAR from being a jewish propagandist. In fact quite the opposite. I OPPOSED the formation of the state of Israel, but once established, I view it as a tool, first against the Soviets and now Islamic terror (and no I DO NOT buy into the bullshit that no Israel, no terror. These bastards have been trying to kill us since the Crusades when there was NO Israel. BUT...when brainwashed kooks like TRH say there was no holocaust, no gas chambers, etc it's not only patently absurd, but its an insult to the millions who died trying to stop this.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

More truth is coming out of Russia these days than you'll get from CNN. Russia has already been through its ordeal from the Bolsheviks. At this point, Russia is just watching how America's Bolshevik revolution is transpiring. The methods being used on America and western Europe is different than those which took place in 1917 Russia. Modern times require a modern approach.

The first goal of the Bolsheviks in the west is to break down cultural unity by flooding the western countries with mass immigration from the third world.

A large part of western Europe has already been destroyed by this tactic. The U.S.A. is just one more Communist White House occupant away from suffering the same fate as France and Germany.

Bristoe, I'll admit that part of my fear, and to a lesser degree, hatred, of any and all things Russian, goes back to the era I grew up in. I remember very well all the drills we had and the films we watched concerning a nuclear attack by the Soviets. I remember seeing the fallout shelters, the emergency food and water, and all else that was associated it. I remember the Cuban Missile Crisis, and listening to the television one night before bedtime, about how close we were to war with the USSR. Our house was in the flight path of planes taking off from nearby Ft Campbell, and I can still remember hearing scores of planes passing overhead during the night, ferrying the 101st to Florida. I lay there wondering if any of us would be alive come morning.

I know there is a difference between the old Soviet Union and Russia today......but I do not, and I never will trust any of those Eastern European Communist basturds. I don't differentiate between any of them.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Bristoe, I'll admit that part of my fear, and to a lesser degree, hatred, of any and all things Russian, goes back to the era I grew up in. I remember very well all the drills we had and the films we watched concerning a nuclear attack by the Soviets. I remember seeing the fallout shelters, the emergency food and water, and all else that was associated it. I remember the Cuban Missile Crisis, and listening to the television one night before bedtime, about how close we were to war with the USSR. Our house was in the flight path of planes taking off from nearby Ft Campbell, and I can still remember hearing scores of planes passing overhead during the night, ferrying the 101st to Florida. I lay there wondering if any of us would be alive come morning.

I know there is a difference between the old Soviet Union and Russia today......but I do not, and I never will trust any of those Eastern European Communist basturds. I don't differentiate between any of them.

All as a result of the Bolsheviks defeating the Nationalists during WW2,....with a lot of assistance from FDR, or course.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Dog: I am FAR from being a jewish propagandist. In fact quite the opposite. I OPPOSED the formation of the state of Israel, but once established, I view it as a tool, first against the Soviets and now Islamic terror (and no I DO NOT buy into the bullshit that no Israel, no terror. These bastards have been trying to kill us since the Crusades when there was NO Israel. BUT...when brainwashed kooks like TRH say there was no holocaust, no gas chambers, etc it's not only patently absurd, but its an insult to the millions who died trying to stop this.

TRH brings scorn on himself by some of his silly assed notions, like denying the Jewish Holocaust, and I choose to just ignore him on that score.

But there are other members who take a more reasoned approach, like questioning the number, or pointing out other, larger, atrocities, and they are branded with the dreaded “Anti-Semite” iron just like TRH.

The Souix have as valid a claim to the Black Hills as the Jews have to Israel, but it was not in OUR interest to allow it.And it was never in OUR interest to award the Jews a homeland.

But, you are right about the Ragheads wanting to kill us long before modern Israel was founded.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by curdog4570
And it was never in OUR interest to award the Jews a homeland.

It wasn't in America's interest to become aligned with Stalin during WW2 either,...as evidenced by our brush with nuclear war with the Soviet Union 17 years after the end of WW2.

Thanks to the "Rosenbergs" (shalom) giving them America's nuclear technology.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This has nothing to do with what we are talking about...or does it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The holocaust numbers of killed jews are accurate. The Germans were in charge and there are copious, meticulous and accurate records. Bristoe, it wasn't just the Rosenbergs. There were other "juden" in the program that leaked secrets as well, including Oppenheimer.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

https://www.facebook.com/HistoryBit...KCGMBB86NwoE4FnkL-f-FKtc1PrJsRUVgmBZw-TQ

the comments are particularly interesting.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 01/29/18.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Spot on, once again.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
...TRH brings scorn on himself by some of his silly assed notions, like denying the Jewish Holocaust, and I choose to just ignore him on that score.

But there are other members who take a more quasi-reasoned approach, like questioning the number, or pointing out other, larger, atrocities, and they are branded with the dreaded “Anti-Semite” iron just like TRH...

Fixed it...

That's because the people doing the branding cannot escape the trap of someone questioning a matter being a proponent of that matter.

"If you question what I say, then you must be a supporter of this evil thing" would be their motto. Much the same with folks who would brand either you or I with some derogatory term because we choose to carefully examine the where's, when's, and why's of the Bible.

I do find it a deflection/distraction for folks to bring up other,and far greater, genocides than the Holocaust as if it would make it less important and thus a non-issue.

Much like the alcohol vs. marijuana debate. Start talking about pot abuse and immediately the pot supporters jump up and tell us how bad alcohol is.

It ain't the point.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

TRH brings scorn on himself by some of his silly assed notions, like denying the Jewish Holocaust, and I choose to just ignore him on that score.

But there are other members who take a more reasoned approach, like questioning the number, or pointing out other, larger, atrocities, and they are branded with the dreaded “Anti-Semite” iron just like TRH.

The Souix have as valid a claim to the Black Hills as the Jews have to Israel, but it was not in OUR interest to allow it.And it was never in OUR interest to award the Jews a homeland.

But, you are right about the Ragheads wanting to kill us long before modern Israel was founded.

A gradual realization that the six million number was total BS was only an early stage in my journey of discovery. Keep researching, dog, and you'll arrive at the same place I find myself on this question, i.e., there was no national program of extermination of the Jewish race. That was Soviet propaganda that the Western Allies decided to join in on for reasons of their own, later to become official WWII history. That's not to deny in the least the existence of an anti-Jewish program in National Socialist Germany involving work camps, followed by mass deaths from poor conditions and disease, due mainly to cut off supply lines in the last months of the war. Gas chambers were merely part of Soviet propaganda. Just make a small effort to research the facts and you will find that this is in fact the case.

Page 11 of 27 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

502 members (1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 22250rem, 160user, 1Longbow, 219 Wasp, 57 invisible), 3,312 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,734
Posts18,535,263
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.