Page 13 of 27 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 26 27
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I don't know.

1825 days in 5 years.

That's 3287 a day,...7 days a week, 52 weeks a year for 5 years.

,...busy folks.

In Rwanda a bunch of jungle bunnies managed to kill 500,000-1,000,000 of their countrymen in 100 days. Most of the genocide was done w/ clubs, axes and knives. I guess those jigaboos were better motivated or more efficient than the krauts.

mike r

Last edited by lvmiker; 01/29/18.

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by lvmiker
I don't know.

1825 days in 5 years.

,...busy folks.

In Rwanda a bunch of jungle bunnies managed to kill 500,000-1,000,000 of their countrymen in 100 days Most of the genocide was done w/ clubs, axes and knives. I guess those jigaboos were better motivated or more efficient than the krauts.

mike r

It's called practice. Those Africans have been murdering one another since the beginning of time.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I don't know.

1825 days in 5 years.

,...busy folks.

In Rwanda a bunch of jungle bunnies managed to kill 500,000-1,000,000 of their countrymen in 100 days. Most of the genocide was done w/ clubs, axes and knives. I guess those jigaboos were better motivated or more efficient than the krauts.

mike r

Yeah, yeah...shalom to you too, Murray.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Then we have the old "destroy all the Jews because the Jews killed Jesus" nonsense. Sirs, Jesus was executed by the Roman Army, under the command of the Roman governor of that province. Some Jews agreed with that. Some disagreed. Ever heard of Palm Sunday? Duh. In general the ones closely allied with the Roman government agreed and the people didn't. How do I know? Ever read the New Testament?

Yes, it was the Romans who crucified Jesus. But, Pilate said "I find no fault in this man" and was going to set him free, but the crowd said "crucify him, crucify him." Almost 2000 years after the death of Jesus, the Jews are still waiting for the Son of God to appear.......say what you want, but the Jews killed Jesus the Son of God, because they did not accept him for who he was.

I don't think any serious person would believe that a Roman governor made a decision based on what a "crowd" of non-Roman subjects wanted. Historians believe that this part may have been added years later. It was, after all, very embarrassing for the Romans to take the fall for executing Jesus after their emperor had decreed that Christianity was the required religion of Rome (years later). Rome executed Jesus, as they did other insurrectionists of whom we have records, to prevent an uprising. After all, Jesus had just led a riot at the center of the country (the temple).

If Pilate had let an insurrection get any traction, Rome would have had to send the legions then stationed in Syria to quell it. Such a mess and expense would have ended Pilate's career. (A few decades later an insurrection did get out of hand and the Roman legions basically destroyed the whole country.)

And why mock the Jews for waiting 2000 years for the Son of God to reappear? After all, Christians have waited 2000 years for the second coming, even though it states at least 10 times in the New Testament that Jesus will come again within the lifetimes of those who were then living.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
America has the situation of 1917 Russia on its doorstep,..and the people of America want to spend their time puking the propaganda associated with the last culture that took a stand against the Bolsheviks?

1939 Germany is done,...been done for quite a while.

Whatever you think about it doesn't matter.

It's 2018. Think for today and base your opinions on today.

America is probably done for. It'll be what it be at this point. But I'd hate to see it fold up while its people are ignorant as to "why". The answer is right outside your window. Just look.

The absolute minimum that a killed culture deserves is to know what killed it.

You sure have lot of quit in you. No wonder you spend your days getting off on burning trash and reading trash on the internet. Are you aligned w/ Hamas?

Salaam Aleikum y'all

mike r

Wish you were better

Craig Douglas ECQC
IC B2

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Then we have the old "destroy all the Jews because the Jews killed Jesus" nonsense. Sirs, Jesus was executed by the Roman Army, under the command of the Roman governor of that province. Some Jews agreed with that. Some disagreed. Ever heard of Palm Sunday? Duh. In general the ones closely allied with the Roman government agreed and the people didn't. How do I know? Ever read the New Testament?

Yes, it was the Romans who crucified Jesus. But, Pilate said "I find no fault in this man" and was going to set him free, but the crowd said "crucify him, crucify him." Almost 2000 years after the death of Jesus, the Jews are still waiting for the Son of God to appear.......say what you want, but the Jews killed Jesus the Son of God, because they did not accept him for who he was.

I don't think any serious person would believe that a Roman governor made a decision based on what a "crowd" of non-Roman subjects wanted. Historians believe that this part may have been added years later. It was, after all, very embarrassing for the Romans to take the fall for executing Jesus after their emperor had decreed that Christianity was the required religion of Rome (years later). Rome executed Jesus, as they did other insurrectionists of whom we have records, to prevent an uprising. After all, Jesus had just led a riot at the center of the country (the temple).

If Pilate had let an insurrection get any traction, Rome would have had to send the legions then stationed in Syria to quell it. Such a mess and expense would have ended Pilate's career. (A few decades later an insurrection did get out of hand and the Roman legions basically destroyed the whole country.)

And why mock the Jews for waiting 2000 years for the Son of God to reappear? After all, Christians have waited 2000 years for the second coming, even though it states at least 10 times in the New Testament that Jesus will come again within the lifetimes of those who were then living.

Since you seem to be up on Roman law then you know that ours is patterned after it. And under both, it takes "2" witnesses to convict someone. Pilot didn't convict him, the 2 witnesses did. So lets see, which two Romans was it?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
America has the situation of 1917 Russia on its doorstep,..and the people of America want to spend their time puking the propaganda associated with the last culture that took a stand against the Bolsheviks?

1939 Germany is done,...been done for quite a while.

Whatever you think about it doesn't matter.

It's 2018. Think for today and base your opinions on today.

America is probably done for. It'll be what it be at this point. But I'd hate to see it fold up while its people are ignorant as to "why". The answer is right outside your window. Just look.

The absolute minimum that a killed culture deserves is to know what killed it.

You sure have lot of quit in you. No wonder you spend your days getting off on burning trash and reading trash on the internet. Are you aligned w/ Hamas?

Salaam Aleikum y'all

mike r

Aliyah,...Delta is ready when you are.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Excellent analogy Bristoe.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

And frankly I miss the point about the casting date of an oven.

He said gas chambers, not ovens. The importance of the casting dates is that the Germans were meticulous record keepers. If there were any gas chambers, there would be plans for them, with orders for construction materials on file, delivery dates, etc.. There would be a huge paper trail. Commandants can't be given an order with a wink and a nod and be left to work out the details on their own in the construction of mass execution chambers.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

And frankly I miss the point about the casting date of an oven.

He said gas chambers, not ovens. The importance of the casting date is that the Germans were meticulous record keepers. If there were any gas chambers, there would be plans for them, with orders for construction materials on file, delivery dates, etc.. There would be a huge paper trail. Commandants can't be given an order with a wink and a nod and be left to work out the details on their own in the construction of mass execution chambers.

Bingo!
All castings back then had date stamps on them. I would think a thinking person would want to see what those dates to prove that they were correct in their belief. Heck, maybe those dates are in the mid to late 1930's. Of course they could be in the 1950's also.

Oh, and the ovens would have them also.

Last edited by K22; 01/29/18.
IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I have to say,...I have a begrudging respect for the citizens of Israel. They put their money where their mouth is. More than a million of them are former citizens of the Soviet Union. They've gone to Israel, built and protected an identity culture built on racial Judaism,...even if it's not religious in nature.

I've always wondered what they think about American Jews,...who have a ticket to Israeli citizenship, but choose instead to hide under Chuck Schumer and Barbara Boxer's skirts in America.

I suspect that the Israeli Jews consider American Jews to be pussies.

,..Talk the talk but not enough nuts to walk the walk.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
It's fun and educational to listen to intellectuals at work.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Bristoe, aliyah in Hebrew means ascent which is good as tomorrow I am going to Cold Creek and climb some hills looking for coyotes. Luckily I can still walk so I won't need an airline or to stay home burning trash.

If the aliyah referred to the Diaspora, all but the bone ignorant would know that trip is reserved for jews.

If you mistakenly assumed that I am a jew, thank you. If I thought the jews were as omnipotent as your fellow fearsome holocaust deniers seem to I would want to join up.

mike r

Wish you were better

Craig Douglas ECQC
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Bristoe, your analogy of America and the Bolsheviks is exactly what Aleksandr Dugin has been warning us about. You're spot on.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
that trip is reserved for jews.

Yeah?,...so buy a ticket, Murray. You can probably even get a discount.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

That is why that today, I cannot have any love whatsoever for Russia or Putin, as they are in many ways, just as big of a snake in the grass as was the Soviet Union.

More truth is coming out of Russia these days than you'll get from CNN. Russia has already been through its ordeal from the Bolsheviks. At this point, Russia is just watching how America's Bolshevik revolution is transpiring. The methods being used on America and western Europe is different than those which took place in 1917 Russia. Modern times require a modern approach.

The first goal of the Bolsheviks in the west is to break down cultural unity by flooding the western countries with mass immigration from the third world.

A large part of western Europe has already been destroyed by this tactic. The U.S.A. is just one more Communist White House occupant away from suffering the same fate as France and Germany.

Bristoe, I'll admit that part of my fear, and to a lesser degree, hatred, of any and all things Russian, goes back to the era I grew up in. I remember very well all the drills we had and the films we watched concerning a nuclear attack by the Soviets. I remember seeing the fallout shelters, the emergency food and water, and all else that was associated it. I remember the Cuban Missile Crisis, and listening to the television one night before bedtime, about how close we were to war with the USSR. Our house was in the flight path of planes taking off from nearby Ft Campbell, and I can still remember hearing scores of planes passing overhead during the night, ferrying the 101st to Florida. I lay there wondering if any of us would be alive come morning.

I know there is a difference between the old Soviet Union and Russia today......but I do not, and I never will trust any of those Eastern European Communist basturds. I don't differentiate between any of them.

All as a result of the Bolsheviks defeating the Nationalists during WW2,....with a lot of assistance from FDR, or course.

It seems to me that FDR had an odd infatuation with Stalin? IIRC, Churchill, on the other hand, had a more realistic view of the USSR. Personally, I would take the Germans over the Russians any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
If we refuse to scrutinize past history, which seems to be the case, we will repeat it, which also seems to be the case.
I am not anti jew, anti black, anti asian, anti anything. But if something stinks, then I want to know what and who. It matters not to me what your ethnic race or who you claim to be. You can claim you are this or that, matters not to me. I am not a lock stepper. Crowd mentality is not my thing.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Sick
Campfire Outfitter
P
Q. Were there so many people being gassed at this time that the normal facilities were not adequate?

A. Do you mean the facilities of the crematorium?

Q. Both the crematorium and the gas chamber.

A. Yes.

Q. Well, will you tell us how they gassed those who were unable to go into the normal gas chambers? How did they take care of that?

PAGE 259
A They were cremated at Pscezinki.

Q Did they have a large barn there into which they crowded the people and then dropped the gas in through the chimney?

A No, it was a small barn, and it was usually known under the name of the white house.

Q And will you describe that to us, what happened there?

A The people were crowded into this barn, and after the whole barn was already filled up with people the door was closed, and gas was thrown in through certain flaps.

Q And were the people always killed by the gas?

A Yes, in part, but part of them remained alive.

Q What did they do with those?

A Those who were still alive were thrown into the fire.

Q And was this a way of cremating the bodies, that they dug big ditches close to this white house in which they built a fire and cremated the bodies?

A Holes were made there and wood was placed into these holes. Gas was poured on the wood and then the whole thing was inflamed.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
So why did they hang Alfred Rosenberg at the Nuremberg trials?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Sick
Campfire Outfitter
P
found guilty on all four counts of the indictment for conspiracy to commit aggressive warfare, crimes against peace, war crimes, and crimes against humanity. He was sentenced to death. Rosenberg was hanged on October 16, 1946.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Page 13 of 27 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (1badf350, 160user, 22250rem, 219DW, 222ND, 10gaugemag, 65 invisible), 3,393 guests, and 1,243 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,748
Posts18,535,483
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.