Page 16 of 27 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 26 27
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by jdollar
I had no idea there were so many anti-Semitic idiots on this forum. Live and learn.....

Are trying to weaponize words? Do you know the definition of Semitic or anti-semitic?
You may want to look that word up. That is to general of a term to be applied in this discussion. Just sayin'

GB1

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by K22
I had no idea there were so many anti-Semitic idiots on this forum. Live and learn.....

Are trying to weaponize words? Do you know the definition of Semitic or anti-semitic?
You may want to look that word up. That is to general of a term to be applied in this discussion. Just sayin'

It's the 'in' term for the cool crowd today. crazy laugh

Just having that term for them and not all other peoples that have been savaged shows a level of brainwashing we were all taught when young.

Trump Won!
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by K22

It's the 'in' term for the cool crowd today. crazy laugh

Just having that term for them and not all other peoples that have been savaged shows a level of brainwashing we were all taught when young.

See what happens when you get old. You're not with the "in" crowd anymore and they change the language on ya. "Idiots" I understood. whistle

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
There Is no room in my world for people who hate an entire race, look the other way at 6,000,000 murders, wish for the annihilation of Israel ( or any other nation), and blame people for murdering someone 2000 years before they were born.

I have no problem with honorable men holding views contrary to mine.

Some men are not honorable.

You certainly wont leave out the 150 mil total the bolsheviks killed?

Thanks.

Certainly not. If anyone posted anything excusing or praising the bolsheviks, I would be appalled at them.

I lived in West Germany for awhile in 1965 and visited East Berlin. I spoke candidly to people--in German. I even got arrested--briefly--by the Volkspolizei. No one who did that could ever have the slightest tolerance for communism.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
G
laugh, being a realists and realizing we're all equally worthless, and there are NO special people is something they'll never grasp.

Trump Won!
IC B2

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Anyone know how much the other ethnic groups detained or killed in German detention camps get in monies for there suffering or loss?

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
G
There Is no room in my world for people who hate an entire race, look the other way at 6,000,000 murders, wish for the annihilation of Israel ( or any other nation), and blame people for murdering someone 2000 years before they were born.

I have no problem with honorable men holding views contrary to mine.

Some men are not honorable.

You certainly wont leave out the 150 mil total the bolsheviks killed?

Thanks.

Certainly not. If anyone posted anything excusing or praising the bolsheviks, I would be appalled at them.

I lived in West Germany for awhile in 1965 and visited East Berlin. I spoke candidly to people--in German. I even got arrested--briefly--by the Volkspolizei. No one who did that could ever have the slightest tolerance for communism.

Great, but why is it that 150 million poor dead Russians and Chinese people don't have an installed rapid-fire full auto defenders club?

Plus, I've been around a lot of crazy people, those jews in that video took the cake, the pure unadulterated hatred in their eyes for the African immigrants was certainly not living the religious lifestyle, I dont get that, they've made a career out of being the victims and begging for tolerance, I guess if it's only when you don't want to come into THEIR country, but, I'll bet I could easily send my money from this dirty godless country, think they'd be glad to have it.

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by K22
Anyone know how much the other ethnic groups detained or killed in German detention camps get in monies for there suffering or loss?

UHHH, what is 'none' for $500 Alex?

Trump Won!
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
If anyone posted anything excusing or praising the bolsheviks, I would be appalled at them.

What!! crazy

The Bolsheviks were jews. Are you appalled at yourself?

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
laugh, being a realists and realizing we're all equally worthless, and there are NO special people is something they'll never grasp.

Say it ain't so. shocked

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When I was in college I attended a speech by Dr. Wisenthal, the famous Nazi hunter. A few seats away from me sat an old woman. The emotion in her face was plain to see, for the whole speech. And when Wisenthal made a point by lifting his sleeve, and pointing to the concentration camp numbers tattooed on his arm, she raised her arm and pointed to her numbers, with tears in her eyes. At the end of the speech, she greeted him and thanked him for his efforts to gain justice for the survivors.

I don't need to research the Holocaust, to know it was real. I saw the faces of the survivors.

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

No way. No fair minded people would tolerate that. And you know the Churches would be screaming to high heaven if that were true.. whistle

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

That’s it, Gunner. THAT’S the divide and it took about 150 years to fully develop.

You and I understand that man is a flawed creature who can never achieve a perfect society. We try for “good enough”.

The OTHERS believe man can be perfected thru his own efforts and thus a perfect society is attainable. It only requires us to do as they say.

Now..... they call me and you Conservatives and the other side Progressives, but the real divide is what I just said.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
When I was in college I attended a speech by Dr. Wisenthal, the famous Nazi hunter. A few seats away from me sat an old woman. The emotion in her face was plain to see, for the whole speech. And when Wisenthal made a point by lifting his sleeve, and pointing to the concentration camp numbers tattooed on his arm, she raised her arm and pointed to her numbers, with tears in her eyes. At the end of the speech, she greeted him and thanked him for his efforts to gain justice for the survivors.

I don't need to research the Holocaust, to know it was real. I saw the faces of the survivors.

And I know who really were the ones who did it to them.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal

I don't deny it Tex, but many more suffered same or worse and are not represented, that prick dees at the splc couldn't care less about the dead Russians, Chinese etc etc.

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

No way. No fair minded people would tolerate that. And you know the Churches would be screaming to high heaven if that were true.. whistle

I'd call my damn preacher in the morning if I had one. shocked lmao!

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by curdog4570

That’s it, Gunner. THAT’S the divide and it took about 150 years to fully develop.

You and I understand that man is a flawed creature who can never achieve a perfect society. We try for “good enough”.

The OTHERS believe man can be perfected thru his own efforts and thus a perfect society is attainable. It only requires us to do as they say.

Now..... they call me and you Conservatives and the other side Progressives, but the real divide is what I just said.

You're exactly right Cur, along the same lines is how i pissed a catholic bud off something fierce a few years ago, he was yapping about cannonizing/sainting? a priest, I ask, what in hell happened to pope john paul?

He said, oh dear lord, he died, didn't you hear? I said, I'll be a sombitch, he was indeed a mortal man wasn't he? I finished with, 'you guys CANNOT make a God out of a mortal man' too even entertain the thought is bordering on wizardry and withcraft, he damn near had a stroke, fell off the tailgate and died right in front of me Cur.

He cleared his head, caught his breath, got into his car and left, haven't seen him since. smile

Trump Won!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
My best friend for many years was jewish , I had a business partner for 8ish year who was a jewish lady [great friend] , there are good and bad people in every race some more than others of coarse . .

Do I think the common working people in Israel are planning bad things against me or my country -NO . Do I think Israels ''leaders'' are crooks ? Yes I do .

A friend of mine has a russian wife - she says it's hard to believe that governments and media can brainwash people into thinking that russians hate americans and vice-versa but it's true they can .
Does anybody believe the masses of common people in russia want to see the United States blown off the map ? I don't . Why would they feel that way ? Why would anybody despise someone they've never been within a thousand miles of ? Do the vast majority of people in Israel think their gov't is honest and just ? No .
Our gov't honest and just ? Hell no -pure swampcreatures .

Name one -an honest and just gov't that looks out for the citizens and not themselves ?

Do I think there is a global/international/dark hand/illuminati/ad hominem -- group of people who want nothing more than a one world government ? I do .

People are getting this stuff sorted out now days and realise that the beltway boys/canada/europe/middle east/australia ''leaders'' are crooks of the highest order . And right in the middle of it all will be big numbers of jewish ''leaders'' -media controllers -banksters working feverishly to screw over and try to rule over people . Constitution be damned . When jewish folks are said to be around 2% of the population - many of the Soros type and his low key friends/globalist are plotting around the clock the coarse that will sail control of the planet right into their lap . And there will be plenty of Joe Smith guys who will gladly lend a hand .

I'll end with I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT ALL JEWISH PEOPLE - JUST THE CROOKS IN GOV'T - MEDIA - BANKING - ETC. ETC. .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
G
A lot of good stuff there Mike, I agree wholeheartidly. smile

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There are religions so unattractive that they must brainwash the children of the congregation. They would die completely out in a couple of generations if they had to compete in the marketplace of ideas.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Page 16 of 27 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (219DW, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 55 invisible), 1,640 guests, and 1,284 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,993
Posts18,520,295
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.