Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 27 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 26 27
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunner500

Plus, I've been around a lot of crazy people, those jews in that video took the cake, the pure unadulterated hatred in their eyes
for the African immigrants was certainly not living the religious lifestyle, I dont get that, they've made a career out of being the
victims and begging for tolerance,

Zealots do live by a certain type of religious lifestyle.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I watched a TV show last night, WW2 Confidential on the AHC channel. Several things stood out.....both Britain and the US were aware that Stalin had committed atrocities against both his own people, and also against Poland. However, that news was suppressed so the public would not be learn of it, because the Soviet Union was our ally. Also, FDR set up some secret meetings with Stalin, and Churchill would be left out because FDR knew that Churchill was not as gung ho on Stalin as he was.

WW2 was all about defeating the Axis powers, and doing whatever was necessary to do so. If that meant ignoring what had happened in the USSR, then so be it. We know now that the Soviet Union killed thousands of Polish soldiers and citizens, in order to pave the way for the Soviets to take over Poland after the war. Of course, the Allies were ready to prosecute the Nazis at Nuremburg for crimes such as that, but the Soviets got off scott free. I'll have to admit that I've always had questions understanding why we had such a problem with what the Nazis did to the Jews, yet we turned a blind eye to the genocide committed by our own allies.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
These are the things that I believe, and nothing anyone can say or do is going to sway me, or change my mind.

1....Millions of Jews were put to death by the Nazis. We can argue how or why, but it happened. There is just too much evidence to the contrary, and I do not see how anyone could deny it happened.

2....Millions of citizens of the USSR were killed in the years before WW2, during the war, and after the war, along with many thousands of other people that were deemed a threat to Stalin. Their deaths were no less important than the death of a Jew sent to the gas chambers, yet for the most part, they have been sadly forgotten.

3....Just as the Negro would have you believe that they are the only people ever put into slavery, and therefore should receive special treatment as a result, the Jews have tried to pawn the Holocaust as the worst atrocity to ever happen to mankind. I believe that the reason the millions of deaths that the Communists have been guilty of have been largely swept under the rug, has been because of Jewish influence. They, like the Blacks, know that the "victim" card carries a lot of weight.

4....It was the Jews that wanted Jesus out of the way. He wasn't bothering the Romans. You can try to put whatever kind of a spin on it you want to, but the Jews were responsible for his death.

5.....I don't have a problem with Israel as long as they are fighting what I consider the greatest threat in the world today....Islamic terrorism. They do a more thorough job of it than we do.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by JamesJr
These are the things that I believe, and nothing anyone can say or do is going to sway me, or change my mind.

4....It was the Jews that wanted Jesus out of the way. He wasn't bothering the Romans. You can try to put whatever kind of a spin on it you want to, but the Jews were responsible for his death.

And here all these years we Christians have been led to believe that everything about the conception, birth, life, sufferings, death and resurrection of Jesus was preordained, had to happen and did exactly according to God's plan.

Last edited by joken2; 01/30/18.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by IMR4350

Extermination Camps with theaters, swimming pools, and sports fields? Where did you get this information from? Storm Front? If you believe that stuff I got some swamp land in Florida I need to sell.

I got it from these Stormfronters, LOL.

I can't even count the number of WW 2 vets that I spoke to, working in an Army Hospital
during my time in the service.. with most of these guys being WW 2 vets...it would be no exaggeration
to say it was several thousand or more...who were in the ETO in WW2...

never recall ONE of these fine men, telling me or anyone else that the Nazi Death Camps
were a fabrication.. by Jews or anyone else for that matter.. most were guys who at the time were
either in their 20s or to a lesser extent in their early 30s...

and these are people who were anything from Privates to Full Colonels during the war...
They had no reason to make this stuff up, or deny it.....

What I recall the most was their stories of the shock they endured liberating some of these camps...
while recalling stories that the camps liberated by the Russians in Poland etc, being much much
worse...

Today its the George Soros of the world, that want to deny this ever happened...and his funded minions.

As a young man of 12 or 13... it was the summer of 1964 or 65, that I was with the family on vacation
on the "Continent" as we called Europe, with my dad being stationed in England...because of what his
older brothers had experienced and seen in WW 2 in Europe.... He made sure we spent an entire day
at the newly opened Dachau Prison Camp Museum on the site of Camp during WW2..

There was nothing held back in this Museum of what when on there.. Reconstructed Buildings, with
pictures on the walls blown up to the size of the entire wall...Pictures that made me and my brother
sick to our stomachs... and our parents gave us no reprieve... they made us watch and look at the entire
thing... the entire day devoted to that Museum... my dad wanted us to see it.. because all that he experienced
in Korea from 1950 to 1953 as an 18 to 21 yr old...

He fully wanted us to know what war was all about... not the guts and glory in the movies or on the TV...

To say all of this was strictly a Jewish Fabrication is off the charts.....

and I've known Jews with numbers tattooed on their arms... both older folks in their 70s and 80s back
during the 60s in Europe... and people my folks age.. both in Europe and stateside...

I've been to Dachau twice...once alone, you will never forget what you saw there...especially an impressionable
13 year old boy....

denial it ever happened... I'd suspect Soros and his Globalist Crowd.. even as a Jewish kid
he sold out his own people for his financial benefit... there is a special place in hell for people
like him....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
There Is no room in my world for people who hate an entire race, look the other way at 6,000,000 murders, wish for the annihilation of Israel ( or any other nation), and blame people for murdering someone 2000 years before they were born.

I have no problem with honorable men holding views contrary to mine.

Some men are not honorable.

You certainly wont leave out the 150 mil total the bolsheviks killed?

Thanks.

The communists (all versions) killed several orders of magnitude more people (and mostly their own) than the Nazi Death Camps did. A LOT more. And yes I know, most of the commies were "joos"...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
threads like this sure identify the Storm Front members. Dayum.

My Son in Law's family only exists because one fellow was in America studying when Germany over ran Poland. Every other family member died there. Every single one.

Sam......

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

1....Millions of Jews were put to death by the Nazis. We can argue how or why, but it happened. There is just too much evidence to the contrary, and I do not see how anyone could deny it happened.

2....Millions of citizens of the USSR were killed in the years before WW2, during the war, and after the war, along with many thousands of other people that were deemed a threat to Stalin. Their deaths were no less important than the death of a Jew sent to the gas chambers, yet for the most part, they have been sadly forgotten.

3....Just as the Negro would have you believe that they are the only people ever put into slavery, and therefore should receive special treatment as a result, the Jews have tried to pawn the Holocaust as the worst atrocity to ever happen to mankind. I believe that the reason the millions of deaths that the Communists have been guilty of have been largely swept under the rug, has been because of Jewish influence. They, like the Blacks, know that the "victim" card carries a lot of weight.

5.....I don't have a problem with Israel as long as they are fighting what I consider the greatest threat in the world today....Islamic terrorism. They do a more thorough job of it than we do.

Jim,

your last statement is pretty much reflective of the same logic of how The Roosevelt Administration
over looked all the things the communists did, especially to Poland...much less their own people...

they were fighting what Roosevelt and his camp felt was the greatest threat in the World at that time.

It wasn't support of communism... it was supporting Stalin who would sacrifice his people in large
numbers to kill and destroy the Nazis...

Russia's population was 240 million in 1939 when he invaded Poland from the East...Soviet losses
were so high during WW 2, their population did not recover to that number until somewhere in the late
1980s...

The Source of this statement was from a Book I got for my son, when he was doing the Weekly Reader
Book Club when in grade school... it was about WW2... I've never seen it put this way ever before or since.
The Source was Russian Archives, which what it said was quoted...

How it was quoted " From 1939 to 1945, any Russian Male from the age of 17 to 23, or who was in that
age group anytime during those years...97% did not survive WW 2..."

think of that stat applied to our nation during WW2... how many of us, would have never been born
because our fathers would have not been alive to "father us"....our how many of our Uncles would have
not been alive to father many of our cousins etc? Look at your family today, and imagine how much
of it wouldn't even exist today...

Many people don't know about this from our history books, because our government doesn't want to make
our country look bad, for supporting the Russians to the extent we did....

but we happily traded off Russian lives to save American lives so they wouldn't have to do the job...

The Battle of Stalingrad... its looked at as a Major victory over the Germans in WW 2...
of an Army of 250,000 plus Germans... of those that weren't killed but captured... only 5,000 made it
home to Germany after many years in a Gulags in Siberian... 245,000 perished..

Winning that battle, the Soviets lost more troops ( and lets not even count civilians) at Stalingrad
than the USA lost thru all causes during the Entire WW2 battlefields, training etc....

People keep a head in the sand attitude.. but we'll see those kind of numbers once again...

it will come in the future war between the West and Radical Islam.. when ever that occurs..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
Excellent post, Seafire.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
After reading through all these posts and participating in them, it seems that the greater picture of what was being proposed was totally overlooked. Instead, we were constantly lead down rabbit trails. So yet again, as my jewish uncle would say, it is hidden in plain sight, but ya missed it.
Churchhill may have had a good grasp of what was going.

Potsdam Yalta..............The Unholy Alliance.

I believe that historians 50 years from now will look back to this time in American history, then back to Libya, Iraq, then Afghanistan, Vietnam, Korea, WW II, WW I, Russia, and on back through the ages, shake their heads and say, sure is sad they were blinded and couldn't see it.

Beware of the devouring wolf in sheep's clothing.

IC B3

I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
One of the smartest thing Eisenhower ever did was to pull up at the Elbe River and let the Soviets have the "honor" of capturing Berlin. The bit three had already agreed that East Germany would be in the Soviet zone of occupation except for West Berlin. Stalin wanted the Soviets to have the "honor" of capturing Berlin and wanted it captured by the May 1 communist holiday.

So Ike (and Churchill, Marshall and Truman) let the Russians take the 250,000 or so casualties instead of incurring American casualties. Good idea.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
One of the smartest thing Eisenhower ever did was to pull up at the Elbe River and let the Soviets have the "honor" of capturing Berlin. The bit three had already agreed that East Germany would be in the Soviet zone of occupation except for West Berlin. Stalin wanted the Soviets to have the "honor" of capturing Berlin and wanted it captured by the May 1 communist holiday.

So Ike (and Churchill, Marshall and Truman) let the Russians take the 250,000 or so casualties instead of incurring American casualties. Good idea.

That is so messed up dude.

Of course Eisenhower would, check out his ancestory.

Your view may be a bit different had you been stationed in Dresden weeks after the war.

Last edited by K22; 01/30/18.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Don't know your source Indy, on Russian Casualties taking Berlin...

what was released after the Soviet Union fell... Russian sources indicated Twice that number, plus another 100K on top
of that... 600,000...almost double the loss of ALL American Troops to Combat Deaths in the entire of WW2...

Firing at each other, the Two Soviet Armies assigned to take Berlin, think the other was Germans...
the Soviets took more losses to each other than they did from German Fire..

Stalin allowed both Armies Commanders to compete against each other taking Berlin, to see who would
get the Honors and Glory...Stalin didn't give a crap about how many Soldiers he lost... nor the equipment he
lost.. ever.. heck, most of the equipment he was using for support etc, was Freebies in the long run
by the US Government...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
? I always thought US combat deaths were over 550,000 in WWII

I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I

SOME Jews wanted Jesus out of the way. OTHER Jews were Jesus's followers (ever hear of he Disciples, duh!). The ESTABLISHMENT, who ran the country under the Roman thumb wanted him out of the way. Why? Because they feared his popularity would cause an uprising against Rome After all he had just broken into the Temple with a mob and illegally trashed the legitimate merchants who sold the necessary sacrificial animals, hadn't he?

If Jesus, deliberately or not, had incited an uprising, Roman legions would have entered Judea and destroyed the whole country. That was their concern. Want proof? A few decades later that exact thing happened.

Governor Pilate certainly had no disagreement with them. You see, even if the Romans had been able to quell any uprising, at the cost of much time, lives, and money, it would not have looked too good on Pilate's resume, would it have? To blame "the Jews" while exonerating the Romans (who actually did the deed) would be like a bunch of my friends coming to me and reminding me that Chuck Schumer did bad things, followed by me murdering Chuck Schumer. Would I get off a murder charge scot free?

Now before someone quotes some obscure Bible verse out of context to refute me, please recall those parts of the New Testament that say everyone but bishops can have multiple wives, women must wear hats in church, and Jesus will come again before people 2000 years ago have passed away.

Also, as someone posted, remember that God REQUIRED Jesus to be tortured to death to "take away the sins of the world." So were the Sadducees and Pharisees God's servants? Was Judas God's servant?

Personally I never understood why torturing Jesus to death was necessary for an omnipotent God to forgive peoples' sins in the first place. Why not just say, "I'm all-powerful. You're forgiven?" But I'm not a theologian. I also don't think it was very nice of God to punish people because two of their ancestors, thousands of years in the past, had stolen an apple. That just isn't right. But that's another topic.

Finally a news flash for anyone who might be a total anti-Semite: Jesus was Jewish!

I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
K22:

Excuse me but I don't understand your point.

Are you saying that the only reason Eisenhower didn't sacrifice a bunch of Americans was to help out the Germans?

Are you saying that his German ancestry had anything to do with his performance as the supreme commander?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by K22

Your view may be a bit different had you been stationed in Dresden weeks after the war.

It's ANCESTRY and he is of course GERMAN as the #1 ethnic group in the USA

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't argue that the Allies gladly accepted the huge Soviet loss of life in exchange for fewer allied casualties, even if it did mean turning a blind eye to what the Soviets did. One can argue that it was worth saving American lives, even though it meant that someone else was going to lose theirs. When one looks at the number of lives that were lost in WW2, and sees how many Russians died, it makes one realize just how horrific the war was. I think that we used the Soviets as cannon fodder in order to lessen British and American casualties, just as the Soviets used FDR and Churchill to get what they wanted after the war.

Nonetheless, this is how I see it.......when a Black criminal is killed by the cops today, half the Negroes in America take to the street and protest that Black lives matter. Yet, when a White person is killed by a Black person, Whites do not protest, but if they did, they would be called racist and Nazis, and the like. It was wrong, anyway you cut it, for the Nazis to gas the Jews to death. The Jews have never let the world forget it....and I'm not saying they should. But, it was equally wrong when the Soviets executed EVERY Polish officer they had captured, and when they starved Ukrainian peasants to death, so the fat Bolsheviks in Moscow would have plenty to eat. The death of one group of innocent people is always being remembered, while the deaths of another group has been largely forgotten.......and that is just flat wrong.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by K22

It's ANCESTRY and he is of course GERMAN as the #1 ethnic group in the USA

He was known as the Swedish Jew.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
Seafire,

I forget where I read 250,000. My memory is not perfect. It may have been the total for the entire Russian advance and not just the capture of Berlin, or something else entirely.

Your post is interesting. I think it points out that Stalin did not worry much about saving the lives of his soldiers. Eisenhower and the Americans did.

Hitler didn't either, and wanted to punish the German people for letting him down. What if the Germans had been willing to negotiate a controlled surrender a few months later, say, after the Battle of the Bulge. At that time it was obvious they would lost the war. How many lives might have been saved?

Page 17 of 27 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

509 members (1badf350, 222Sako, 10ring1, 260Remguy, 1234, 12344mag, 39 invisible), 1,811 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,004
Posts18,520,527
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.