Hop To
Page 20 of 27 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 26 27
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by RickyD

present no danger, other than getting the best of the less shrewd in business deals.

55,000,000 Russians would disagree with you about the no danger situation if they weren't too dead to talk.

The many Russian Jews among them would disagree. Stalin was an equal opportunity mass murderer his entire life. No group was spared in his purges.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe

present no danger, other than getting the best of the less shrewd in business deals.

55,000,000 Russians would disagree with you about the no danger situation if they weren't too dead to talk.

The many Russian Jews among them would disagree. Stalin was an equal opportunity mass murderer his entire life. No group was spared in his purges.

Yeah, to some extent, the monster the Jews created to avenge themselves on Russian Christendom did get taken from them and turned against them to a certain degree with the rise of Stalin. That's the danger inherent in creating monsters. Yet international Jewry remained hopeful that they'd reacquire control over the monster they created, and only gradually lost faith in this hope. The fall of Yeltson was the last straw for them, after which they switched from pro-Russian state (when it was persecuting and murdering Christians), to anti-Russian state (when it started removing Jews from power).

In truth, the Jews were anti-Russian from the start, and never stopped being anti-Russian. The whole Bolshevik Revolution was about getting their revenge (via mass murder of tens of millions of Christian Russians) on Russia. Only when the Russian people gradually reclaimed control of the Russian state did the Jews turn against it again (as they were under the Czars), and that's where they are today, which is why the whole MSM and deep state establishment in the US are hostile toward everything Russian today.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
If you want to know what happened in history, you have to wade through all the lies and propaganda, particularly regarding wars. A wise man once said, "Truth is the first casualty of war." He was understating it by a mile. Truth is usually irrelevant. People imagine that popular media began focusing on untruths only in the last decade or so, while burying actual facts. This modus is as old as history itself. Here is one example of many:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ2X8UWHOjY
If we are going to discuss "the Holocaust", we need to first define what that term is. If we are going to dig for facts, it becomes important to look at where the facts are obfuscated intentionally, because lies often point to the truth. If a man has nothing to hide, he will tell the truth often. If he has something to hide, he will lie often. If you are not even allowed to question him regarding his story, is it likely true? If it is illegal in many countries to question the official version of "the Holocaust", is it likely completely true, or completely false? How do scientists feel about the inability to approach a topic to find facts? Do they consider that the topic is already utterly factual?
I'm not going to argue with people on here regarding this stuff. You are generally under-equipped with facts and over-equipped with opinions based on non-facts.

HuntnShoot, perhaps I'm too dense, but I don't understand the point of that video, nor what relevance it has to the subject of the murder of ~ 6,000,000 Jews during the Holocaust? Does that video purport to prove something?
All I heard and saw were references to the approximate total of all the Jews in Central Europe between 1917 and 1938, and that they were being persecuted in such a manner as to come to a level of a holocaust (small "h") and the pleas of American Jews to help financially with the majority of the financial assistance actually coming from American Jews.

What am I missing?

Ed

What you missed, Ed, was that at least 10 times between 1915 and 1938, Jews were claiming that their "Holocaust" was occurring somewhere, and that 6 million Jews were dead and dying. And the stories of these various "Holocausts" were published in major newspapers here in the US, along with pleas for aid in the form of money. From what I can see, this Holocaust thing is just a scam that Jews keep running on goyim to get sympathy bucks. Watch the video again and read the papers shown. Or go to a library and start digging. That's what it takes if you actually want to know what happened.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Over 6 million Jews died and that is a Holocaust.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 340boy
[

Shaman,
That is very interesting indeed. I have lived almost my entire life in the Intermountain West, where Jewish people are few and far between. However,my business has what they call a "kosher certification" for producing additives used in the food industry. I have visits from Orthodox rabbis 5 to 6 times per year and they are very fair and forthright to deal with. I like them. I wish more of the people I deal with locally were as honest.

My grandparents were from Marburg and Biedenkopf. One thing that was clear to me was their preference for Jews in everything about their lives. This was true of a lot of Germans born in the late 19th Century. A Jewish neighbor was more likely to keep up his property. A Jewish butcher was more likely to have cleaner facilities. A Jewish doctor would have the best training. A Jewish Deli had the best lunch meat and wine.

Growing up, I found my father's admonition to be true: "To have a Jew as a friend is to have a true friend." I was a Methodist kid growing up in a Presbyterian church. Most of my neighbors were Presbyterians. Frankly, no one in that bunch was my friend. I did not feel particularly close to any of them. One kid, a Jewish boy named Freddy, was by far my closest friend. Quirky? Yes, Odd? Definitely. However, Freddy was by far the best friend I could have asked for in those days. Dad had transferred to Miami Beach High School just before being drafted in 1944. He was an outsider and a 2nd Gen German at a time when the U-Boats were sinking ships just off the beach. He got treated roughly by the other gentile boys until he was adopted by the Jewish fraternity. The Jews stuck up for him, and he for them.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

OK, so help me out: Prior to 1989, the total number was 6,000,000. Then, in 1989, Auschwitz historians reduced the number they claimed died there by 2.5 million, yet the total of 6,000,000 remains standing? In what universe is that good math?

PS After the war, the International Red Cross (who had access to all facilities that contained prisoners under German control throughout the war) established the total number of deaths among all German captives (including all ethnic groups) on the order of a few hundred thousand, most deaths being from disease, particularly typhus which spread like wildfire in the last months of the war due to bombed German supply lines.

PPS The International Red Cross somehow missed the gas chambers during their inspections.

PPPS Several camp Commandants were executed by the German High Command for failure to properly care for captives in the camps. At least one was shot specifically for ordering the shooting of two Jews who had inadvertently discovered that he had just been diagnosed with syphilis. Odd, if the purpose of the camps was the elimination of Jews.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

So if there were 11 Holocausts between 1915 and 1945, there were actually 66 miillion Jews killed. And there were at least another 5 between 1900 and 1915....

It's a farce. A snowjob. And that's why it is illegal across Europe to even question the facts, even when the "facts" have changed countless times since the official version arose after Nuremberg. And why you will be ostracized here in the US if you ever dare question, and if you go public with questions, the ADL will sue you. Yep, totally above board.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I can tell you this much: there were enough f'd up people with tattoos running around my part of the world as I was growing up, people who were permanently maimed by the experience of losing their whole families in the camps, that I cannot doubt something seriously bad happened to them. This is not something you'd fake.

Secondly, as I've said before, I've met enough folks over the years that thought it was safe to talk to me that I'm certain there was mass extermination going on. Not only were these guys unrepentant, but they were proud of it. Again, this is something that nobody would want to fake. Heck, by that time, they were rounding up the perps here and deporting them. Nobody would want to admit to this sort of thing just for the fun of it.

If the number is 6 mil, fine. I'm sure they'd have done 7 mil if the war had kept going.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Well, when that mush mouthed Rabbi comes on your TV asking for Passover donations to help the poor starving holocaust victims buy their special groceries you better double your donation because he ain’t getting anything from me.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Bolshevik shock troops in America:

[Linked Image]

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
American troops liberated from the Japanese POW camps were in as bad a shape as the pictures shown of the Jews in Nazi camps.

Maybe I ought to get on TV and beg for donations for them.

Promise to buy them some C Rations.

But I only knew one of them up close and personal. He died thirty five or forty years ago.

Their experience shortened their lives considerably it seems.

What’s Rabbi Eckstien gonna do when all of his die off?

Are Jewish Victims on the verge of extinction?

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by shaman
I can tell you this much: there were enough f'd up people with tattoos running around my part of the world as I was growing up, people who were permanently maimed by the experience of losing their whole families in the camps, that I cannot doubt something seriously bad happened to them. This is not something you'd fake.

Secondly, as I've said before, I've met enough folks over the years that thought it was safe to talk to me that I'm certain there was mass extermination going on. Not only were these guys unrepentant, but they were proud of it. Again, this is something that nobody would want to fake. Heck, by that time, they were rounding up the perps here and deporting them. Nobody would want to admit to this sort of thing just for the fun of it.

If the number is 6 mil, fine. I'm sure they'd have done 7 mil if the war had kept going.

A large percent of the cases of "missing family members" resulted from the clusterfuck that occurred during the collapse of German occupied territory and the advance of Soviet troops. First off, families got separated by their genders, professions, ages, etc., upon arrival in the camps. If one camp needed more gardeners or machinists, those folks would go there, and the rest were sent elsewhere. Then, when it all fell apart, some were taken by the Soviets and given citizenship in one of its satellite states, or the Soviet Union proper. Those people were told that their relatives were all dead, and the Iron Curtain prevented their finding out otherwise. Likewise, many of those who ended up in the free West were told that their relatives that had been relocated in the Soviet system were dead. It was commonplace for families that were sure their lost relatives were dead to discover, many years later, that they were alive and well somewhere else in the world.

Of course many did legitimately die in the camps, but not from gas chambers. About two percent of the Japanese Americans in our internment camps died while in captivity, and they never suffered loss or shortage of vitally needed supplies as the German camps did.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Actually, I don't know why the question needs to be either asked or answered. Whatever the answer is, it's not going to change the perception that's been nurtured over the past 70 years.

I think it's much more important for young people to learn *all* of the dynamics which created the situation that existed in Europe during the first half of the 20th century and how they relate to what's happening in the world today.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Originally Posted by BayouRover
So..................have we declared a winner yet as to who was the biggest bad ass that killed the mostest people yet?

That will probably be an easier declaration than who is the 24 HCF biggest and baddest bad ass.

This thread is SNL worthy................. laugh If only Chevy Chase was available to play Hitler it would be epic..........

Campfire rules allow for absolute condemnation of all Muslims, Catholic bashing, up to a point, but ZERO criticism of Jews.

Those who do not observe the rules will be labeled with the dreaded” idiot” tag. And “idiot” will not even be capitalized.

That’ll by god teach ‘em.

You forgot to add the discussions on here about slavery and the cause of the War of Northern Aggression. One of the Campfires unwritten rules states..........Thou cannot slander Honest Abe, and the blame for secession and slavery must be placed solely on the South.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
...What you missed, Ed, was that at least 10 times between 1915 and 1938, Jews were claiming that their "Holocaust" was occurring somewhere, and that 6 million Jews were dead and dying. And the stories of these various "Holocausts" were published in major newspapers here in the US, along with pleas for aid in the form of money. From what I can see, this Holocaust thing is just a scam that Jews keep running on goyim to get sympathy bucks. Watch the video again and read the papers shown. Or go to a library and start digging. That's what it takes if you actually want to know what happened.

I watched it twice.

OK, that's what I thought the purpose of the video was, but it is quite misleading.

There is no mention in any of the newspaper articles that each and every article was a separate event, nor that 6 million Jews were killed for each article, but that's the inference the author of that video would have us believe.

A holocaust was occurring, and those were just a series of articles referring to the same 6 million Jews living in Eastern Europe at the time. A holocaust is defined as "destruction or slaughter on a mass scale, especially caused by fire or nuclear war.". The Jews were familiar with the term as it also was used to refer to a burnt offering of sacrifice.

There was no reference to THE Holocaust in those articles, which was the totality of all of those years of persecution, just the current events at that time.

The author of that video is being deceptive by alluding to all of those articles as referring to individual "holocausts" of 6 million Jews.

THE Holocaust didn't just happen when Hitler was in power, it was happening back in Europe and Russia back as far as the Russian Revolution. It was a prolonged event, as documented in those articles.

To me, that video is worthless as "journalism" or any proof of anything, because it is intentionally misleading.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Hey Hawkeye,

Can you explain why if "the whole Bolshevik Revolution was about getting their revenge (via mass murder of tens of millions of Christian Russians) on Russia..." that Lenin and Stalin were both baptized Christians from Christian families? Duh huh. Duh huh.

Last I heard tell, Lenin and Stalin have had something to do with the Bolshevik Revolution.

Seriously, and I really want to know, where do you get such cockamamie ideas from?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Ed, Since you’re one of the men here who’s opinion I deeply respect I appreciate your <obviously> learned perspective on this topic and religious topics in general.

My best regards to you and your family.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Seriously, and I really want to know, where do you get such cockamamie ideas from?

Winston Churchill summed the situation with the Bolshevik revolution up very well.

You can find what he had to say about it if you want to.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JamesJr
...Thou cannot slander Honest Abe, and the blame for secession and slavery must be placed solely on the South.

OK, I'm up for hijacking this thread...I'll slander that Communist azzhole, Abe Lincoln. Lincoln, our first Communist President.

Loyal friend of both Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels. Lincoln's Cabinet included the man, Charles Dana, Assistant Secretary of War, former employee of Horace Greeley, another avowed Marxist, and editor of Marx's "Communist Manifesto".

Greeley and Lincoln created the Republican Party because the Whigs weren't leftists enough. Lincoln's first public speech as an elected politician was in the Illinois Legislature and was highly critical of Capitalism as it oppressed both the slaves in the South and the laborers in the Industrial North.

Greeley paid Marx a monthly stipend while he was working on the Communist Manifesto as Marx had fled Germany due to his leftist political activities, fomenting revolution against the Kaiser.

The Communist azzhole, Lincoln basically ripped up the Constitution, ignored the SCOTUS when his actions were deemed unconstitutional, seized and imprisoned political prisoners, including newspaper editors in Maryland for writing articles unfavorable to Lincoln and his policies, seized property of civilians without compensation, and ignored habeus corpus.

No wonder Obama idolized Lincoln...

That's for starters.

Ed

Last edited by APDDSN0864; 01/30/18. Reason: added text

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Ed, Since you’re one of the men here who’s opinion I deeply respect I appreciate your <obviously> learned perspective on this topic and religious topics in general.

My best regards to you and your family.

Thanks for the kind words, I'm just stumbling through life, trying to make sense of it and not make the same F'ed up mistakes our ancestors have.

My best to you and yours, as well.

Ed

Page 20 of 27 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

483 members (19rabbit52, 007FJ, 222Sako, 308xray, 29aholic, 12344mag, 36 invisible), 1,743 guests, and 1,188 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,011
Posts18,520,664
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.