Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by NeBassman
Originally Posted by jorgeI
That's a nice "balanced" source.........

As balanced as the Fire?

Stolen from elsewhere, literally outside the right wing bubble of reality, the question, "is there any merit to this?"

Makes me think there is something irrefutable coming.

Of course there is. If the inside scoop was that no crime has been committed, republicans would be building up Mueller to be the consummate impartial pro so that when he announced he found nothing it wouldn't be questioned.

What we're seeing is the opposite, and that tells us all we need to know.

I'm glad to see you stating that so bluntly. I've been thinking the same thing.

Republicans are the real way we take the temperature on this crisis. Mueller ain't leaking [bleep], Dems don't know what's happening, so we have to watch what Republicans do.

What they're doing looks exactly like a panic to deflect blame. Blame for what? That suggests they know the hammer's coming down.

The "Fire" is not a news source it is a repository of OPINIONS and that's part of the problem with you lefties, you either refuse to or are too blinded to discern the difference between opinion and FACTS...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
GB4

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
There is some bad schitsky in this memo. Thats why Wray, hired by Trump, and Schifturd are so against its release.

When Trump walked to the SOTU speech a R rep said he wanted the memo released. Trump said it would be released.

Which party, along with the FBI and DOJ, nebassturd, colluded with Russia to throw a POTUS election. Shades of Putin and the KGB? I better give you 3 guesses.

If TRUMP caves to Schifface and Wray, then who really runs the FBI and possibly the US?

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/01/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It doesn't really matter what the memo says - the Dimmocrats are already saying that it has so many redactions that the "real" story isn't being told and, therefore, the memo shouldn't mean anything. Continuing to deny, deny, deny.....

I'm just waiting (well, hoping) for the day they find Hillary on a walking trail somewhere with her brains blown out by her own doing.

Last edited by Triggernosis; 02/01/18.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Most dems are underwhelmed.

"the .30-06 is never a mistake"
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Jaguartx, NeBassman proves you wrong today big buddy.. LOL

"the .30-06 is never a mistake"
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
It doesn't really matter what the memo says - the Dimmocrats are already saying that it has so many redactions that the "real" story isn't being told and, therefore, the memo shouldn't mean anything. Continuing to deny, deny, deny.....

I'm just waiting (well, hoping) for the day they find Hillary on a walking trail somewhere with her brains blown out from the back by Soros or Zero with her own gun and its called suicide.
wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Ivanka had a boob job.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
J
J23 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by RAS
Originally Posted by Toddly
It’s going to say that the FBI and Justice Department mislead a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court judge in seeking an extension of a warrant for a secret eavesdropping operation against Carter Page. It will also show that the dossier used was paid for by liberal schitholes.

This... AND that senior members of the DOJ and FBI were actively trying to thwart Trump's campaign. AND that senior members of the FBI and DOJ were basically covering for Hillary's crimes. Note: It would have been all mute if Hillary would have just won. Everyone in government thought she was going to win.

I firmly believe that many Americans are never going to think of their government the same way again.

I remember when that used to be called a "Coup." Generally, following a failed Coup, many of the actors and co-conspirators were tried, then summarily executed. Let's hope that is the case for this bunch.

"Ignorance is acceptable, because you can remedy it with knowledge and research. Stupidity is when you guard your ignorance."
Ted Nugent

"Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper really likes you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
There is some bad schitsky in this memo. Thats why Wray, hired by Trump, and Schifturd are so against its release.

Well, I surely hope beyond hope that you are right & that's there's some substance there & not just a lot of half baked innuendo..........that will not be a good thing if it is.

MM

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Good to know, because if comes to light that there was coordination with Nunes and the WH in writing the HIC memo, it would certainly be looked at as evidence in an obstruction of justice case.

A source familiar with the memo said the edits included some addressing grammar and clarity, as well as an edit done at the request of the FBI and another at the request of committee Democrats. The source challenged Schiff’s claims, saying the edits were made before the memo went to the White House.

From Molly Hemingway at the Federalist...

Last edited by jorgeI; 02/01/18.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B3

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by larrylee

Laughing, his lying ass made my ignore list long ago, I don't read his posts. A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The stupid just oozes...

A liberal coming HERE to try and convince us that liberals are right and conservatives and Trump are wrong.

Has anyone changed their minds yet?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R

Laughing, his lying ass made my ignore list long ago, I don't read his posts. A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest.

So we can assume that you feel that EVERYTHING the FBI & DOJ did concerning the 2016 Presidential election from summer 2016-summer 2017 was completely above board[no laws broken] and was completely within the bounds of the law as written.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
nevermind this investigation, does anyone think the FBI and DOJ is above board ....period?

so why do they think they suddenly became the bastions of integrity in dealing with Trump and Hillary?

Its healthier when a person applies distrust of government across the board and not on events that adversely affect their ideology.

I'm closer to believing they attempted a coup against the President of the United States than I am they operated in within the rules.

Last edited by KFWA; 02/01/18.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Joshua Micah Marshall.

What a Liberal buffoon you are.

Here is what FISA experts are saying.

‘Inconceivable’: Why Experts Don’t Believe The Nunes Memo Is What GOPers Claim

There are many reasons FISA experts don’t expect the allegations to stand up to the hype, which has involved a Twitter campaign to #ReleaseTheMemo and included GOP claims that what it shows is worse than Watergate.

For Republicans claims of an abuse to be true, one would have to assume that the dossier was the sole basis of the warrant application, that it was a “fabrication” and that the DOJ knew that it was a fabrication when it applied for the FISA warrant, Vladeck said.

“All three things would have to be true for this to actually be an abuse of FISA,” Vladeck said, adding that he wouldn’t take the claims seriously unless the White House declassifies the underlying warrant.

“The major problem here is that this is only arguably scandalous in any way if [the DOJ] just essentially repacked the dossier as a warrant package without any work of their own,” Sanchez said, adding that it would be “inconceivable to me that would be the only source.”

“I doubt they based it on a single source of information,” said a former Republican chair of the House Intel Committee, Mike Rogers, on CNN.

“I can’t imagine that the dossier was the centerpiece of a FISA application,” said Robert Litt, a former general counsel for the Office of the Director of National Intelligence who also worked for the Justice Department.

“Number one, I don’t think the Department of Justice would have allowed that to go forward as the sole basis. Number two, I don’t think a judge would have approved probable cause on that basis alone,” Litt said. “And number three, everything I read has suggested that there was considerable other information about Page before this dossier came in.”

The FISA warrant applications presented to the judge end up being dozens of pages long, according to former officials. A four-page memo that sought to summarize it would be a “carefully picked bowl of cherries,” John McLaughlin, who served as acting CIA director under George W. Bush, said on Twitter.

“Given a lot of stuff that’s already public about Page and about past known attempts to recruit him, it certainly seems like they could well have plenty to go on without the dossier,” Sanchez said.

Court documents filed in 2015 show that the government had intercepted two Russian figures discussing the prospect of recruiting Page, and the FBI interviewed Page in 2013 about his Russian contacts. The Washington Post reported the FISA application cited those communications and others not publicly disclosed. In the spring of 2017, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein reportedly approved an application to extend the FISA surveillance on Page.

“There would have been probably months, if not years of investigative activity on Carter Page prior to going to the court to begin with,” Rangappa said.

Before a FISA application makes it to the judge, it travels through many layers of review at the FBI that also includes career DOJ lawyers, who verify the source of every fact laid out in the application’s affidavit, according to Rangappa. A warrant for Page would have been treated with extra scrutiny, given the political sensitivities of him having been affiliated with Trump’s campaign, Rangappa said, adding that former FBI Director James Comey would have also likely signed off on it.

“I think a judge would have gone through that with a fine tooth comb and asked many questions,” she said.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by KFWA
nevermind this investigation, does anyone think the FBI and DOJ is above board ....period?

so why do they think they suddenly became the bastions of integrity in dealing with Trump and Hillary?

Its healthier when a person applies distrust of government across the board and not on events that adversely affect their ideology.

I'm closer to believing they attempted a coup against the President of the United States than I am they operated in within the rules.

Exactly what I was trying to convey KFWA.

After the man from Nebraska stated this: "A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest."

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

I checked out his source

What a joke . Cant believe idiots would view and believe the crap on TPM

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ribka

I checked out his source

What a joke . Cant believe idiots would view and believe the crap on TPM

That's the only places these idiots get their "news"....

They don't even know or care how badly they are being deceived...

They WANT to be lied to. You can't have a liberal Utopia when there is even the slightest degree of truth.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Most dems are underwhelmed.

All dems are idiots, traitors, vile sub-humans. Other than that, they might make some OK fertilizer where primarily sand is grown.

Now, they haven't always been that way, at least not to the degree of vileness they exemplify now, but since they have started this wretched campaign to turn the greatest country in the world to a total chithole of filth, I, and many others, take extreme umbrage.

So if you see, or know, of any of these foolish filthy vermin, let them know it's back off time, seek help if necessary, and deconstruct the insanity, or the pleasantries and cheerful natures may come to an end.

Last edited by RickyD; 02/01/18.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The stupid just oozes...

A liberal coming HERE to try and convince us that liberals are right and conservatives and Trump are wrong.

Has anyone changed their minds yet?

I saw all I need to ever know about liberals at the state of the union address Tuesday night.

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

640 members (12344mag, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 1234, 73 invisible), 2,102 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,891
Posts18,479,187
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.