Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 75 of 165 1 2 73 74 75 76 77 164 165
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

My concern here is that a winning POTUS candidate colluded with our main global adversary for the last 70+ years in order to influence and affect the exercise of democracy that it at the very core of what makes America America. That would be treasonous on its face. Such a POTUS would be utterly compromised. Completely unacceptable.

The problem with this that the only evidence has come to light in a year of investigating and leaks shows that Hillary's campaign was the one doing the colluding (via Fusion GPS).

Carpe' Scrotum

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Jeff will need consoling when the hammer drops...........I ain't doing it, any volunteers?

Don't you mean when the ladder tips over.......???

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Lol "The Memo"

What a [bleep] partisan farce.

Start with this. Page wasn't even a part of the Trump campaign when the FISA application was made. He'd been booted a month before! Yeah, that's how you'd spy on The Donald. crazy

Add this: Nunes (who is toast politically) very carefully omitted that the "political actors" behind Steele were first REPUBLICANS! grin

Such transparent bullshït. I'm quite certain half of y'all swallow it hook, line, sinker, bobber, pole, boat, and then, of course, the fisherman's cöck. that's a lot of swallowing, but, well, you've got practice. Congratulations?

Just since again half of y'all have lost your freaking minds I'll add the obvious elephant in the room: Mueller is coming; he's got proof*; and is he PISSED.

*unlike this absurd pretend "memo"

Laffin' here. I'm a fierce advocate for the Fourth- more so than most of y'all Drug Warriors, for sure- and it's all here in writing in past posts on this forum. So I waited to hear about these horrible FBI abuses before commenting because there sure as heck is potential for abuse in a surveillance state.

But hey numbnuts (yes, that's you): sniffing out spies and traitors in .gov is one legit reason for us to HAVE intelligence agencies!

Now get back to your regularly scheduled fever dream.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lol "The Memo"

Start with this. Page wasn't even a part of the Trump campaign when the FISA application was made. He'd been booted a month before! Yeah, that's how you'd spy on The Donald. crazy

Add this: Nunes (who is toast politically) very carefully omitted that the "political actors" behind Steele were first REPUBLICANS! grin

Such transparent bullshït. I'm quite certain half of y'all swallow it hook, line, sinker, bobber, pole, boat, and then, of course, the fisherman's cöck. that's a lot of swallowing, but, well, you've got practice. Congratulations?

Just since again half of y'all have lost your freaking minds I'll add the obvious elephant in the room: Mueller is coming; he's got proof*; and is he PISSED.

Laffin' here. I'm a fierce advocate for the Fourth- more so than most of y'all Drug Warriors, for sure- and it's all here in writing in past posts on this forum. So I waited to hear about these horrible FBI abuses before commenting because there sure as heck is potential for abuse in a surveillance state.

But hey numbnuts (yes, that's you): sniffing out spies and traitors in .gov is one legit reason for us to HAVE intelligence agencies!

Hey, have they found any proof of Russian collusion yet? Asking for a friend.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
You are getting so bad you might need to change the water in your bong.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by plainsman456
You are getting so bad you might need to change the water in your bong.

Ha Ha, hell JellO done drank the bong water.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lol "The Memo"

Ummmm GarbageTruck Jeff Obama,

Have you seen this? it was reported 2 days ago,

"Against a newly discovered likelihood the Robert Mueller investigation began under false pretenses; and against the backdrop that FBI surveillance and wiretaps were obtained through materially (intentionally) false representations to the FISA court; and against the backdrop the original Flynn plea judge (Contrereas) was also the approving FISA judge; and that judge ‘was summarily recused’ from the case; and against increasing evidence that Mike Flynn was set up by a terminal animus, and politically-motivated investigative rogue unit, operating within the FBI; and against surfacing IG Horowitz evidence that FBI investigators manipulated (lied on) their FD-302 interrogation documents; and understanding those falsified 302’s were used in the Mueller/Flynn charging document…"

Link

Unlike you I will provide you links to real news. I will also let you know this is being reported by others as well.

Carry on being a retard, it's the one thing you are a professional at.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Lol "The Memo"

are you really that delusional???????

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Yes yes he is...

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I'm quite certain half of y'all swallow it hook, line, sinker, bobber, pole, boat, and then, of course, the fisherman's cöck. that's a lot of swallowing, but, well, you've got practice. Congratulations?

[/quote]

Uh, say again?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
It's not a bong this jerk is drinking and smoking out of!

"the .30-06 is never a mistake"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lol "The Memo"

FWIW, two top level FBI officials reviewed the memo and said there were no factual inaccuracies. It matters not that Republicans commissioned opposition research. That happens with every high level election. And for that matter it doesn't matter that Hillary and the Dems continued with it. What does matter is that the very best and brightest in our FBI and DOJ presented that opposition research as intelligence in their application for a FISA warrant, and they did so without letting the FISA judge know that it was unverified Democratic funded opposition research? That's kinda important. Even that dumbass Mueller knows it's problematic and that's why he backed off sentencing Flynn.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If nothing else JellO is entertaining with his delusion's smile

He is a great useful idiot....... and poster boy for marijuana abuse.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Fubarski
[Linked Image]

I wonder what mission he was referring to? The help Hillary win the election mission?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Comey knowingly leaked FBI classified memos to his professor buddy Danny Richman with instructions to give it to the NYT's. Comey hoped these revelations, largely coming from his "notes" on conversations with POTUS would trigger a special counsel - yes it did - his other buddy - Bob Mueller.

Comey will need an XXL/TALL orange jumpsuit. If he has Amazon Prime, he could get it in two days with no shipping charge.

Last edited by bigwhoop; 02/02/18.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Comey will need an XXL/TALL orange jumpsuit. If he has Amazon Prime, he could get it in two days with no shipping charge.

That's a hell of an idea.

Wonder if it'd be illegal ta have one sent to the SOB.

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

That's a hell of an idea.

Wonder if it'd be illegal ta have one sent to the SOB.

Wow I like the way you think! What a capital idea. Someone check Walmart to see what a cheap orange jumpsuit would cost and a stencil reading "Enjoy your time in JAIL!!!"

DMc

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
come on guys, we just need to realize these folks are so far above us that we cannot comprehend their greatness

Page 75 of 165 1 2 73 74 75 76 77 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (1lessdog, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 1lesfox, 73 invisible), 2,568 guests, and 1,332 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,515
Posts18,509,484
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.