Hop To
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

Just a PSA that some of us don't need to go to Germany whistle

http://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/holocaust-denier-arrested-in-germany/

From the article: Holocaust denier arrested in Germany

Canadian woman Monika Schaefer, who called the Shoah the most “persistent lie in all of history” is detained

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
That woman has the longest neck I have ever seen.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Jell0s sister?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Those Germans must be real touchy about their past.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
It still dumbfounds me that some believe it never happened. The evidence is incontrovertible.....period.

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
IC B2

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
You hear something stupid long enough, I guess you believe it. Someone had to be preaching that stupidity to her. So, there must be others who believe that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hmmmm..............I guess she now realizes she's not in Canada anymore eh?

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Here's what she actually said that got her arrested. Of course, it's also illegal in Canada (France, England, etc., etc.) to deny WWII historical orthodoxy vis a vis the Jewish experience. Centuries ago, it was illegal to deny the Resurrection. Today, it's "The Holocaust." Makes you wonder who's in charge now. Organized Jewry is working overtime to figure a way to make it illegal in the US, too.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by hanco
You hear something stupid long enough, I guess you believe it. Someone had to be preaching that stupidity to her. So, there must be others who believe that.

There are plenty others who believe it.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Godogs57
It still dumbfounds me that some believe it never happened. The evidence is incontrovertible.....period.

Here's the thing that bothers me......and I said this on the a recent thread concerning the Holocaust......the Jews have succeeded in turning the Holocaust into "the only genocide that matters." We know that far more people were killed in that time period by the Soviet Union, but that has been swept under a rug, and not allowed to be mentioned. Why?.........because the Jews have gone to great lengths to make sure of it. If someone can be arrested and charged with a hate crime because they deny the Holocaust, then why not do the same if they refuse to believe the atrocities of the Communists?

Murder is murder, and wrong, whether it was a Polish Jew put to death at Dachau, or a Ukrainian peasant put to death by Stalin's orders.

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Well it still is a petty good way to get some PR even if it is bad PR. people do the darnedest things to get attention. She could be kin to Pelosi.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The "Holocaust" is a lie. Lumping people who know how to reason in with liberals is just wrong. That many of you believe the lie doesn't make it true. That many of you have never bothered to skeptically look at the whole tale, yet ridicule those that have and have come to a different conclusion, says much about you. That many of you seem to accept as ok that it is illegal to even question the story in most of the West says much about you.

Would you feel the same if other very politicized myths were also illegal to question? Global warming? Is that what conservatives do: jail people with the wrong beliefs? No, that's what liberal, neo-Marxists do. Would you be free, or would you force (and be forced into) a specific set of ideas that it would be against the law to question? Would that law speak to the validity of those beliefs, or to their utter fraudulence?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Godogs57

true enough, but to arrest someone for having an opposing view is sobering. Arrest them? Come on now.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Perhaps we should take up a collection to get TRH a one way ticket to Germany.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jdm953
That woman has the longest neck I have ever seen.

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Could be.

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Here's what she actually said that got her arrested. Of course, it's also illegal in Canada (France, England, etc., etc.) to deny WWII historical orthodoxy vis a vis the Jewish experience. Centuries ago, it was illegal to deny the Resurrection. Today, it's "The Holocaust." Makes you wonder who's in charge now. Organized Jewry is working overtime to figure a way to make it illegal in the US, too.
Liberals just don't understand how important our Bill of Rights is, ALL of it. Our freedom of speech is something the rest of the world can't comprehend, along with our right to carry arms. If they can eliminate part of the BOR, they can eliminate all of it.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
If the received mythology of “The Holocaust” narrative were true, it would require no law making questioning its details a crime.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Eisenhower was a far seeing genius to foresee that the genocide would be denied many years in the future. He did all he could to make sure as many people as possible saw it.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Eisenhower was a far seeing genius to foresee that the genocide would be denied many years in the future. He did all he could to make sure as many people as possible saw it.

Wrong. What Ike saw was a total clusterfuck that’s typical on the losing side of any long drawn out major war, ie., lots of dead people (not just Jews) who died in horrible conditions from disease and starvation. He found no homicidal gas chambers and no systematic extermination program. If he did, no questions would remain and there would be no need to criminalize the normal processes of historical inquiry.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here we go...

Carpe' Scrotum
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

319 members (204guy, 219 Wasp, 17CalFan, 257robertsimp, 1_deuce, 39 invisible), 2,508 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,239
Posts18,485,851
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.