Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by utah708
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Eisenhower was a far seeing genius to foresee that the genocide would be denied many years in the future. He did all he could to make sure as many people as possible saw it.

Wrong. What Ike saw was a total clusterfuck that’s typical on the losing side of any long drawn out major war, ie., lots of dead people (not just Jews) who died in horrible conditions from disease and starvation. He found no homicidal gas chambers and no systematic extermination program. If he did, no questions would remain and there would be no need to criminalize the normal processes of historical inquiry.

Hawkeye's line of thinking has made me see that not only is the Holocaust undoubtedly a hoax, the American Civil War never ever happened, either. It is all part of a deep and sinister plot to sow racial discontent. Everybody who thinks they had an ancestor fight in the Civil War is either mistaken or under mind control. The battlefields you think you have visited are all little more than movie sets. Civil War "artifacts" are being manufactured in sweatshops in SE Asia even as we speak.

On the other hand, maybe the Southern American states should have their own Holocaust museum and remembrance days to perpetually call attention
to the Reconstruction.

Given that there are 60 some Jewish holocaust memorials/museums stateside, for war casualties that occurred in Europe, the Southern states have some caching up to do.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Well, the Germans declared war on US.

*After* England declared war on Germany and the U.S.A. started sending aid to England.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by utah708
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Eisenhower was a far seeing genius to foresee that the genocide would be denied many years in the future. He did all he could to make sure as many people as possible saw it.

Wrong. What Ike saw was a total clusterfuck that’s typical on the losing side of any long drawn out major war, ie., lots of dead people (not just Jews) who died in horrible conditions from disease and starvation. He found no homicidal gas chambers and no systematic extermination program. If he did, no questions would remain and there would be no need to criminalize the normal processes of historical inquiry.

Hawkeye's line of thinking has made me see that not only is the Holocaust undoubtedly a hoax, the American Civil War never ever happened, either. It is all part of a deep and sinister plot to sow racial discontent. Everybody who thinks they had an ancestor fight in the Civil War is either mistaken or under mind control. The battlefields you think you have visited are all little more than movie sets. Civil War "artifacts" are being manufactured in sweatshops in SE Asia even as we speak.

On the other hand, maybe the Southern American states should have their own Holocaust museum and remembrance days to perpetually call attention
to the Reconstruction.

Given that there are 60 some Jewish holocaust memorials/museums stateside, for war casualties that occurred in Europe, the Southern states have some caching up to do.

Especially since the Communists are currently tearing all of the Confederate monuments down.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Whoa boy! That woman has they crazy eyes!

She’s more fugged up than a soup sandwich. Guaranteed.

EXACTLY.
It don't look like the elevator reaches the top floor there.

"There's no schadenfreude like Hillary Clinton schadenfreude."
- Tamara Keel
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

*After* England declared war on Germany and the U.S.A. started sending aid to England.

You beat me to it.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This subject has a way of bringing to the surface the phony conservatives, i.e., those who pretend conservatism, but actually, in their heart of hearts, reject the basic principles on which our nation was founded.
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. You're a misinformed idiot to say the least, Hawkeye. And let me guess-in your mind the world is flat, man never walked on the moon, and 9/11 was an American plot, right?

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

On the other hand, maybe the Southern American states should have their own Holocaust museum and remembrance days to perpetually call attention to the Reconstruction.

Lolol....you southerners, innocent in your intentions and ignorant in your recollections are poor victims of your own actions. If you didn’t want to get your ass kicked then you shouldn’t have started a war you were destined to lose. Comparing the south’s loss in the civil war to the holocaust would be funny if it wasn’t such a pathetic attempt at moral relativism and victimhood. Ain’t nobody that does victimization like a southerner, black or white you guys are pros at playing the victim.

Losers never like to lose and winners often find it hard to forgive those that committed atrocities against them. You southerners that are still sour from the ass whooping of 150 years ago are akin to the blacks you enslaved that now cry for reparations and retribution.

With all the crowd funding sites and considering how important your loss is I’d think you should start a “Go fund me” for your civil war holocaust museum. You should have enough money inside of a week if so many southerners feel left out of being remembered as victims.

Nah,....The North has Baltimore and Detroit and the Nation got Obama.

You won.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

You beat me to it.

There are a couple of lil incidents that seem to be left out here[as to why England declared war on Germany.
If the neighbor two doors down bulldozes the house behind, in front of and the neighbor next between us and then points the dozer towards my house I'm declaring war.

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Raeford

You beat me to it.

There are a couple of lil incidents that seem to be left out here[as to why England declared war on Germany.
If the neighbor two doors down bulldozes the house behind, in front of and the neighbor next between us and then points the dozer towards my house I'm declaring war.

Hitler's primary goal was to reverse the Treaty of Versailles and to stop Communist expansion from Russia into Europe.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"Hitler's primary goal was to reverse the Treaty of Versailles and to stop Communist expansion from Russia into Europe."

France was a practice run?

FJB & FJT
IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Fortunately, Russia, The U.S.A, and England beat Germany down and the world got to live happily ever after,..well,..except for that nagging little problem with the Communists and their Marxist, multicultural agenda,...which is in the process of destroying Western Culture.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Fortunately, Russia, The U.S.A, and England beat Germany down and the world got to live happily ever after,..well,..except for that nagging little problem with the Communists and their Marxist, multicultural agenda,...which is in the process of destroying Western Culture.

We DID kinda fugg-up the ending.
Not too sure that we would be in any better shape either way though.

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

We DID kinda fugg-up the ending.
Not too sure that we would be in any better shape either way though.

I don't either. But the Germans sure did hate Communism.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

You won.

You’ve got Houston and Atlanta and a metric chit-ton of blacks that voted for Obongo so we all lose. Let’s see.....LBJ, Klinton, Bush, Carter....all southerners. Southerners that were worthless pieces ofshit but at least they’re on your side. 😉

Congrats?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

You won.

You’ve got Houston and Atlanta and a metric chit-ton of blacks that voted for Obongo so we all lose. Let’s see.....LBJ, Klinton, Bush, Carter....all southerners. Southerners that were worthless pieces ofshit but at least they’re on your side. 😉

Congrats?

You can't hold a candle, but you keep trying. Most be some negro blood in your woodpile.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Where'd you go TRH?

Yes I am very well aware that France declared war on Germany[answering the question you deleted], much like England did.
The difference here is that Hitler's Germany didn't really give a heads up to nations, they liked invading first and if it appeared it would take more than a week or so to conquer then maybe they would declare, maybe not.

FJB & FJT
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
"Hitler's primary goal was to reverse the Treaty of Versailles and to stop Communist expansion from Russia into Europe."

France was a practice run?

After Britain and France declared war on Germany.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

You won.

Congrats?

Sure.

You won.

Be happy.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
The "Holocaust" is a lie. Lumping people who know how to reason in with liberals is just wrong. That many of you believe the lie doesn't make it true. That many of you have never bothered to skeptically look at the whole tale, yet ridicule those that have and have come to a different conclusion, says much about you. That many of you seem to accept as ok that it is illegal to even question the story in most of the West says much about you.

Would you feel the same if other very politicized myths were also illegal to question? Global warming? Is that what conservatives do: jail people with the wrong beliefs? No, that's what liberal, neo-Marxists do. Would you be free, or would you force (and be forced into) a specific set of ideas that it would be against the law to question? Would that law speak to the validity of those beliefs, or to their utter fraudulence?

Wrong. My uncle was there. A major in WW2. He was my hunting and fishing buddy.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Some folk spend so much time chasing rabbit holes on the inter web they actually start to believe the schit.

Witness the flat earth folk, moon landing was a hoax folk, Masons are devil worshiper folk, holocaust deniers, 911 inside job folk..........

There are thousands of them.

This^^^^.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 6 of 17 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

521 members (10gaugeman, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 117LBS, 222Sako, 219 Wasp, 49 invisible), 2,415 guests, and 1,329 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,922
Posts18,518,836
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.