Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 26 of 27 1 2 24 25 26 27
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by curdog4570

Two percent of the population could never have much influence over fifty individual states ( or is it fifty seven? ) but influencing a large Federal Government is simple...... all it takes is money.

,.....and money is no problem when you own the machine that creates it out of thin air.

see: "Federal Reserve".

Flat Top Mountain lies three miles SW of where I’m sitting. It’s South face is made up of large boulders and caves. I’ve gone up there and looked down in some of the holes in early spring when the sun is at the right angle. Dozens of Diamondback Rattlers covering the bottom of some holes.

You can’t really pick out the individual rattlesnakes....... just a swarm of heads, bodies, and tails.

No matter who’s name is on the deed, the rattlesnakes OWN that mountain.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
lol,...great analogy.

The "den of vipers".

I think Andrew Jackson referred to them in the same manner.

“You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the eternal God, I will rout you out.”

― Andrew Jackson

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
lol,...great analogy.

The "den of vipers".

“You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the eternal God, I will rout you out.”

― Andrew Jackson

JFK tried also. And we know how well that went.

What is the main requirement for sitting on the private bank called the Federal Reserve?

Last edited by K22; 02/02/18.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Seafire
Gene,

I'm just trying to understand here an opposing view point..

but then again, I don't pay attention to Lobbyists, be they about Judaism or any other subject..

or to be branded a Nazi, that is kinda like being branded a Racist...two words snowflake liberals
like to throw out as they know many folks will get offended, and change the subject defending
themselves against the accusation...people use terms toward me or anyone else, such as Nazi
or Racist, I figure they have no point and that is the only card they have left to play...

I guess seeing Dachau when it opened in 1964, made a life long impression on a 12 yr old kid.
I just never understood the hatred toward Jewish people...

maybe it was that Swedish Jew Great Great Whatever Great Grandpa in the wood pile, even if
he converted to being a Protestant once he arrived in Virginia in the late 1800s...

went out with several Jewish Girls in college, and their mothers didn't like the fact I wasn't Jewish..
but when I mentioned Great Great Great Grandpa Fink was a Swedish Jew, there attitude reversed
itself and that was good enough for them...maybe that is why I'm not hostile to Jews...and don't
understand the hostility toward them...

who knows.. just trying to understand the opposite point of view put forth on the thread.

cheers...

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't recall anybody ''ever'' on this site saying they ''hate'' jewish people .

The dislike and possibly hate is directed at the hordes of commies lobbying politicians/in politics/banking/federal reserve/lawyers/judges/stock market etc. who are jewish and blatantly ANTI-America ANTI-Constitution ANTI-consevative white [especially white male] .

War it up with whomever they don't like - those conservatives make good cannon fodder ...................

'' '' I just never understood the hatred toward Jewish people...

maybe it was that Swedish Jew Great Great Whatever Great Grandpa in the wood pile, even if
he converted to being a Protestant once he arrived in Virginia in the late 1800s...

went out with several Jewish Girls in college, and their mothers didn't like the fact I wasn't Jewish..
but when I mentioned Great Great Great Grandpa Fink was a Swedish Jew, there attitude reversed
itself and that was good enough for them...maybe that is why I'm not hostile to Jews...and don't
understand the hostility toward them...'' ''

Who is behind ''America is a Melting Pot'' ? Go ahead white folks mix with blacks/hispanics etc. - if you disagree -YOU'RE RACIST .

Nobody hates the jewish girls you made beautiful love to in college nor do they hate your grandpaw .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by K22
lol,...great analogy.

The "den of vipers".

― Andrew Jackson

What is the main requirement for sitting on the private bank called the Federal Reserve?

I sitting here going through my phone book - the Federal Government Office's phone numbers -- I can't seem to find the Federal Reserve listed there ? Any help please ? !! smile

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by K22
lol,...great analogy.

The "den of vipers".

― Andrew Jackson

I sitting here going through my phone book - the Federal Government Office's phone numbers -- I can't seem to find the Federal Reserve listed there ? Any help please ? !! smile

Conspiracy maybe? shocked

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by K22
lol,...great analogy.

The "den of vipers".

― Andrew Jackson

Conspiracy maybe? shocked

smile yes as a matter of fact .

Posted by Bristoe
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I looked up alot of links in reguard to this thread,i found,CODOH.com - committe for open debate of the holocaust -also on youtube,alot to take in reguarding this subject.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
[quote=ol_mike]

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't recall anybody ''ever'' on this site saying they ''hate'' jewish people .

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye #9053573 - 07/27/14
The Israelis don't want peace. They want genocidal ethnic cleansing. When their victims respond as any genocidal ethnic cleansing victims would, said response is used as justification for further genocidal ethnic cleansing activity. The whole pattern from day one for Israel has been one of systematic, genocidal, ethnic cleansing. They want them gone, so they prod them till some small reaction is elicited, then they bomb the crap out of them again, all in an effort to drive them out of their land.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
[quote=ol_mike]

The Israelis don't want peace. They want genocidal ethnic cleansing. When their victims respond as any genocidal ethnic cleansing victims would, said response is used as justification for further genocidal ethnic cleansing activity. The whole pattern from day one for Israel has been one of systematic, genocidal, ethnic cleansing. They want them gone, so they prod them till some small reaction is elicited, then they bomb the crap out of them again, all in an effort to drive them out of their land.

I don't see that as proving he hates jewish people.
What if we inserted the word muslim and pulled out Israelis, would that make it better?

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by shaman
I can tell you this much: there were enough f'd up people with tattoos running around my part of the world as I was growing up, people who were permanently maimed by the experience of losing their whole families in the camps, that I cannot doubt something seriously bad happened to them. This is not something you'd fake.

Secondly, as I've said before, I've met enough folks over the years that thought it was safe to talk to me that I'm certain there was mass extermination going on. Not only were these guys unrepentant, but they were proud of it. Again, this is something that nobody would want to fake. Heck, by that time, they were rounding up the perps here and deporting them. Nobody would want to admit to this sort of thing just for the fun of it.

If the number is 6 mil, fine. I'm sure they'd have done 7 mil if the war had kept going.

A large percent of the cases of "missing family members" resulted from the clusterfuck that occurred during the collapse of German occupied territory and the advance of Soviet troops. First off, families got separated by their genders, professions, ages, etc., upon arrival in the camps. If one camp needed more gardeners or machinists, those folks would go there, and the rest were sent elsewhere. Then, when it all fell apart, some were taken by the Soviets and given citizenship in one of its satellite states, or the Soviet Union proper. Those people were told that their relatives were all dead, and the Iron Curtain prevented their finding out otherwise. Likewise, many of those who ended up in the free West were told that their relatives that had been relocated in the Soviet system were dead. It was commonplace for families that were sure their lost relatives were dead to discover, many years later, that they were alive and well somewhere else in the world.

Of course many did legitimately die in the camps, but not from gas chambers. About two percent of the Japanese Americans in our internment camps died while in captivity, and they never suffered loss or shortage of vitally needed supplies as the German camps did.

Says the man who claims that the Japanese Imperial Army water torture was no worse than our CIA waterboarding....

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Facts never mattered; only the politically expedient narrative matters. Jews, with their 115 average IQ, understand this, and use it to their advantage in perpetuity. You dumb-ass white folks never did understand this, so you get used like a $3 whore, and discarded, in perpetuity.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Theeck
The Germans have been paying them since the end of the war.

PS Amazing how many survivors there are, if it was an extermination program by one of the most efficient people on earth who had several years to accomplish it. I think there were about as many survivors as they claim died in the "gas chambers."

Might have something to do with the fact that not a single gas chamber has ever been found that wasn't an obvious hoax (today admitted by the Russians) built by the Soviets after the war.

How do you explain all of the insecticide?

What do you mean? Zyklon-B? It was a commonly used product for fumigating clothing. We did the same thing at Ellis Island. First step upon entering Ellis Island was to have your clothes fumigated for head lice. Same with the concentration camps.

Zyklon B was used in Germany before and during the Second World War for disinfection and pest extermination in ships, buildings and machinery. In the Auschwitz concentration camp as well, it was used exclusively for sanitation and pest control until the summer of 1941. After the end of August 1941, Zyklon was used in the camp, first experimentally and then routinely, as an agent of mass annihilation. Zyklon B consisted of diatomite, in the form of granules the size of fine peas, saturated with prussic acid. In view of its volatility and the associated risk of accidental poisoning, it was supplied to the camp in sealed metal canisters.
The Zyklon used at Auschwitz concentration camp was produced by a firm called Degesch (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Schädlingsbekämpfung mbH), with headquarters in Frankfurt am Main and forming a part of IG Farbenidustrie AG.

The following is a scientific breakdown of Zyklon-B:
Hydrogen cyanide HCN, prussic acid, is a chemical compound in the form of a powerfully poisonous, volatile colorless liquid with the odor of bitter almonds. Prussic acid is considered a battlefield poison agent. Its action depends on the restraint of cellular respiration as a result of neutralizing the respiratory enzymes. Prussic acid passes through the mucous membranes and the skin, but principally through the lungs, into the blood. It blocks the process by which oxygen is released from red blood corpuscles and the result is a sort of internal asphyxiation. This is accompanied by symptoms of injury to the respiratory system, combined with a feeling of fear, dizziness and vomiting.

Sources: The Institut Fuer Zeitgeschicthe (Institute for Contemporary History) in Munich, Germany, 1992.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
[quote=ol_mike]

I don't see that as proving he hates jewish people.
What if we inserted the word muslim and pulled out Israelis, would that make it better?

Then you are as blind as he is. Blood libel.

Changing the word Muslim to Israelis does not make it better if it is not true.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"Holocaust Survivors"

How can there be survivors to an event that clearly didn't happen?
I know this how?
I read it on the Fire of course.

FJB & FJT
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I don't think anyone ever clearly defined which "Holocaust" we were discussing? Are the people who are discussing the one supposedly perpetrated by the Germans denying the other dozen that supposedly occurred between 1910 and 1938? It may be important to clarify, with the amount of name-calling going on here.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Raeford
"Holocaust Survivors"

I know this how?

It's the only genocide in history considered to be evidenced by its enormous number of survivors.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
"Holocaust Survivors"

I know this how?

It's the only genocide in history considered to be evidenced by its enormous number of survivors.

grin

That's a good point.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
"Holocaust Survivors"

I know this how?

I know its still early but thats the funniest shyt I've read all day

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
"Holocaust Survivors"

I know this how?

Did you guys decide to extend national anti-Semite month into February this year?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Page 26 of 27 1 2 24 25 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

492 members (257 roberts, 219 Wasp, 2500HD, 270wsmnutt, 1badf350, 2ndwind, 52 invisible), 1,943 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,029
Posts18,520,914
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.