Print Thread
Hop To
Page 80 of 165 1 2 78 79 80 81 82 164 165
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Obama meet RICO.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Pretty telling that POTUS is such a habitual LIAR that his counsel doesn't want him to sit for an interview out of fear he'll lie and/or contradict prior statements he's made.

What it brings into focus is Trump's apparent belief that if HE wants something to be "true", he can, by force of personality, make it so. We've seen this over and over and over with him.

:

Pot, I would like to introduce you to kettle.

I guess Jell0 missed this bs from a real lying pos.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
To All,

Given the OBVIOUS & CONSTANT hatefulness & utter dishonesty of the BHO maladministration & the DIMocRATS Party, I'm fascinated that anyone has the temerity to question anything that our current President says/does.

I came to the conclusion a number of years ago that there is NOTHING so DISHONEST, IMMORAL, PREJUDICED & HATEFUL that the DNC/DNCC/DIMocRATS would not do to win any election.

yours, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jdm953
Obama meet RICO.

OK, I laughed!

smile

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
JellO is a typical libtard in that he is an expert in denial and projection, i.e. accuse others of what he is.

If he wasn't in such denial he wouldn't like what he see's in the mirror.

Liberals are sad miserable human beings.

It is fun to watch them come un-glued.

And of course he wont address the issue's, he cant without even becoming more self loathing when the facts prove him wrong.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B2

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Take a look at the change in tone and content of his conversation from 5-17 to today. He's gone gonzo off the deepen. Started as reasonably debating the situation from the Dem angle, and if you take the time to thumb through his posts, they get more biting and shrill as his frustration mounts. Additionally, I'd guess that the Dem Talking points are now directing him to be more forceful in the bomb dropping and drive by sniping as their position weakens.

If anyone wants to doubt that Trump is winning, take a look and witness the emotional meltdown yourself.

5-17

Originally Posted by hatari
I don't think Comey was playing for Trump with the election and don' think he's x with the Dems over Russia. I do think he's just a bad fit and that there are better people to run the FBI.

That's about exactly how I see it. However, better fit or not, I think this firing will be politically disastrous for Trump for the exact reasons you elucidate. Comey had, through circumstance and action, a level of bipartisan credibility.

The sharp knives are coming out and Mr. Trump has mighty thin skin. Hold onto your hats boys.

And

Swamp-draining is fine by me but this wasn't that. In a bizarre way, Comey had credibility across the aisle. This was an ego- and emotion-based decision and, IMHO, a big mistake.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/10/comey-firing-trump-russia-238192?cid=apn

When was the last time we had a POTUS turtle up, fume for days, then fire the man investigating him? How'd that turn out?

My belief has been that there's a lot of "there" there in the Russian collusion mess. Might not reach Trump- might be confined to Page, Stone, Manafort, Flynn, or some combo, but I think it happened. I think law enforcement has been doing what they do: methodically building the case. I think this brings all that to a head. Guess we'll see. I kinda hope I'm wrong but I doubt it.

Now

Pretty telling that POTUS is such a habitual LIAR that his counsel doesn't want him to sit for an interview out of fear he'll lie and/or contradict prior statements he's made.

What it brings into focus is Trump's apparent belief that if HE wants something to be "true", he can, by force of personality, make it so. We've seen this over and over and over with him. His problem now is that the special prosecutor's office (and for that matter the rule of law in general) doesn't operate on that principle; rather, the words that comprise our various laws and the Constitution actually possess meaning beyond Trumps sticky grasp; beyond his ability to basically bullshit his way through to a self-serving alternative-facts-based "truth" of his own liking and creation.

It's a microcosm for the whole conservative movement in the last decade: all y'all seem to think if you just yell loud enough and keep the circle-jerk going and stay in your news bubble you can just create a reality that's seperate from the observable, testable realities that folks normally operate within. While it apparently gives you comfort, it's actually very snowflaky if you think about it: reality hurts your precious feelers so you pitch a fit and spin, spin, spin. Again I can only offer this: golf clap.

Anyway, the moral and intellectual vacuousness of such an approach notwithstanding, it's also just fücking retarded. Circling back, for example A of this look no further than the fact that our POTUS cannot have a conversation that matters because he just plain lies too much and/or can't keep track of actual reality as it relates to his attempts to manufacture same. crazy

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Take a look at the change in tone and content of his conversation from 5-17 to today. He's gone gonzo off the deepen.

Do you think that is from new drugs he is trying or do you think he's just went full blown mental retard?

BTW........1586 replies........103,986 views.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Take a look at the change in tone and content of his conversation from 5-17 to today. He's gone gonzo off the deepen.

Do you think that is from new drugs he is trying or do you think he's just went full blown mental retard?

BTW........1586 replies........103,986 views.

This is what happens when you look in a mirror and realize that you are the enemy.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Take a look at the change in tone and content of his conversation from 5-17 to today. He's gone gonzo off the deepen. Started as reasonably debating the situation from the Dem angle, and if you take the time to thumb through his posts, they get more biting and shrill as his frustration mounts. Additionally, I'd guess that the Dem Talking points are now directing him to be more forceful in the bomb dropping and drive by sniping as their position weakens.

If anyone wants to doubt that Trump is winning, take a look and witness the emotional meltdown yourself.

And

My belief has been that there's a lot of "there" there in the Russian collusion mess. Might not reach Trump- might be confined to Page, Stone, Manafort, Flynn, or some combo, but I think it happened. I think law enforcement has been doing what they do: methodically building the case. I think this brings all that to a head. Guess we'll see. I kinda hope I'm wrong but I doubt it.

Well, this is a good time to reflect on him being wrong about Manafort and Flynn.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

And

Well, this is a good time to reflect on him being wrong about Manafort and Flynn.

Everything Mueller has done is horribly tainted.He knows it.He is looking for a way out.I cant see an escape for him short of death.

IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Forbes makes you sign in to read it.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

5-17

I don't think Comey was playing for Trump with the election and don' think he's x with the Dems over Russia. I do think he's just a bad fit and that there are better people to run the FBI.

That's about exactly how I see it. However, better fit or not, I think this firing will be politically disastrous for Trump for the exact reasons you elucidate. Comey had, through circumstance and action, a level of bipartisan credibility.

The sharp knives are coming out and Mr. Trump has mighty thin skin. Hold onto your hats boys.

And

Swamp-draining is fine by me but this wasn't that. In a bizarre way, Comey had credibility across the aisle. This was an ego- and emotion-based decision and, IMHO, a big mistake.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/10/comey-firing-trump-russia-238192?cid=apn

When was the last time we had a POTUS turtle up, fume for days, then fire the man investigating him? How'd that turn out?

Now

What it brings into focus is Trump's apparent belief that if HE wants something to be "true", he can, by force of personality, make it so. We've seen this over and over and over with him. His problem now is that the special prosecutor's office (and for that matter the rule of law in general) doesn't operate on that principle; rather, the words that comprise our various laws and the Constitution actually possess meaning beyond Trumps sticky grasp; beyond his ability to basically bullshit his way through to a self-serving alternative-facts-based "truth" of his own liking and creation.

It's a microcosm for the whole conservative movement in the last decade: all y'all seem to think if you just yell loud enough and keep the circle-jerk going and stay in your news bubble you can just create a reality that's seperate from the observable, testable realities that folks normally operate within. While it apparently gives you comfort, it's actually very snowflaky if you think about it: reality hurts your precious feelers so you pitch a fit and spin, spin, spin. Again I can only offer this: golf clap.

Anyway, the moral and intellectual vacuousness of such an approach notwithstanding, it's also just fücking retarded. Circling back, for example A of this look no further than the fact that our POTUS cannot have a conversation that matters because he just plain lies too much and/or can't keep track of actual reality as it relates to his attempts to manufacture same. crazy

That's because in addition to being a drug addled scumbag, he's a pathological liar. One need only read myriad times he's been caught lying on just about every topic he's smeared his feces on...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The crazy thing is even if these traitors are proven guilty and go to jail, poo flinger, JellO will just say it is partisan and Trump is the one who should be in jail.

These libtards refuse to believe facts if it goes against their narrative.

They all have agendas, for JellO it is probably pot legalization and disability checks that forms his opinion?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
To All,

I don't know about the rest you but the "leadership" (IF you can call it leadership??) makes me GAG, as they seem to represent only THEMSELVES & "the truth is a stranger" to them. = When Pelosi, Schiff, Schumer, Wasserman-Schultz, Feinstein, etc are talking, you are 99% likely to be correct if you believe that they are LYING when their mouth is moving.

yours, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
JeffO is vindicated!

He told us Mueller was going to bring the hammer down and now he has! he got 13 Russian bloggers, holy crap, one even had a 100k twitter followers.

Dang , a few Russians with computers were able to change the election. OMG

Hillary should have hired this crew, she could have won and spent only a few million instead of billions.

That JeffO is a genius. smile

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Have they installed Hillary in the Oval Office yet?

I wonder if she will be triggered by looking at the desk Bill got BJ's on?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I hope nobody here is dumb enough to think Mueller's indictment of various Russians today was in ANY way good news for Trump.

But then again, the written record shows you've been some EPIC dumbasses on this front, so........ crazy

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jeff-Zero, I have to say you are the biggest chit-for-brains I've read on this forum.

Good work! Somebody needs the label, and YOU'RE HIM.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Page 80 of 165 1 2 78 79 80 81 82 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (1beaver_shooter, 257 roberts, 12344mag, 204guy, 257wthbylover, 10gaugemag, 61 invisible), 2,291 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,505
Posts18,509,246
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.