Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by TEM
Since it out, his so called name is Nelson Clyde. Please someone tell me you know him. PLEASE TELL ME

No way to confirm and I may be jumping to conclusions but that name (rearranged) rang a bell and I wondered if Nelson might be a middle name - Clyde Nelson Voorhees....

This guy has been scamming folks on other sites and one gentleman made reference here in the classifieds a few months back.
Might be coincidence, might not. Shame on me if it is but.....

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Illinois/Winnebago-County-IL/Clyde-Nelson-Voorhees.54783185.html

http://forums.gunboards.com/showthread.php?756826-Clyde-Voorhees-(lagatah)-is-a-THIEF!!!

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?p=60062074

Iffin this is the fella from the above link... the Op's worries are over.

[Linked Image]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
GB1

J
J23 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I wish one of these scammers would get the ever loving schidt kicked out of 'em. I detest a thief.

Was the cashier's check sent to an address or a PO BOX.

That's what I was wondering.

"Ignorance is acceptable, because you can remedy it with knowledge and research. Stupidity is when you guard your ignorance."
Ted Nugent

"Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper really likes you."
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
any time you are nervous about a purchase insist on the seller sending from an FFL holder.

Not one of them will risk his license on a fraudulent transaction. Plus if you get ATF into the game someone is going to jail.

I have bought and sold much on several forums, and at times I vet the seller several ways.

Alos Postal Money Order fraud can bring on the Feds, I think.

HM

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I know I am rather new around here, but I always look at post count. Even after I say I will take it, I will go through the seller's past posts to get an idea of what kind of people they are and how long they have been around. I am sorry to say but if I get the slightest idea that I am going to get shafted, I will back out of a deal, and I send a PM or email explaining what I am thinking and feeling. We will either work out other arrangements, or I walk away. Even if it means that my credibility gets called into question.

Just saw an item I might be interested in, but the low post count, the fact that all posts have been in the classifieds, and of course reading this thread, I will pass on that item or now.

I hate that this stuff happens, hope it turns out for the better. Hope the OP did not really get shafted and there is a reason he has not been in communication.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

IC B2

T
TEM Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
SKane is dead on the the money. We have been fu&@ked because Voorhes is who signed for my check. Not Nelson Clyde.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
That sucks. Sorry to hear that.

T
TEM Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
Guys if you look at me. I joined in 10/17/2017 and I have made several purchases and had no issues and I promise you, no one has had any trouble with me. I did exactly as I said and what people wanted me to do. I bet I've made as many purchases in 4 months than most make in a year or longer. Look and see. I do a good bit on Aldeer and Pensacola Fishing Forum

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Cashier's checks are guaranteed funds, no need to hold them. The seller will get paid no matter what, the buyer cannot stop payment and the bank would not issue the check if the buyer did not have sufficient funds to cover it.

My bank held funds from a USPS MO despoiled on Sunday until the following Tuesday. I don’t agree with the practice, but I’m sure they have to verify counterfeit.

J
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
J
If the same TEM on the Aldeer site then he’s a good guy. Hope u get the scammer.

IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

I can say with 100% certainty that JCM didn't back out. Postal MO was sent to him and he received it.

Thats not good. He will get whats coming to him, that I am assured.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
this vorhees [bleep] is in a world of [bleep] if he still lives in winnebago county illinois, I live in winnebago county, and im friends with a WHOLE lot of county cops, detectives, and circuit court judges who would love to send a [bleep] like this to prison for wire fraud.

I kill chit. "The Heathens nest"
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
i have seen that guy's picture before, i don't think he new to the campfire.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
T
TEM Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
I think he now lives in Iowa City, IA. Look at him on Facebook, he ain't nothing but a pot headed piece of [bleep]

Last edited by TEM; 02/10/18.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by acooper1983
this vorhees [bleep] is in a world of [bleep] if he still lives in winnebago county illinois, I live in winnebago county, and im friends with a WHOLE lot of county cops, detectives, and circuit court judges who would love to send a [bleep] like this to prison for wire fraud.

acooper, I hope so. But as long as this guy has been at scamming and they haven't done anything to him yet, I have to wonder. But again, I sincerely hope they nail him to the wall.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Bob_Loblaw
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Burn his f'n house down, shoot his dog and screw his mother.

Given what this guys mug shot looks like, I'm going to pass on the suggestion of what to do with his mother.

Yeah...I can't see that ending well---at all.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steelhead
And yet, 90,000 posts pisses off so many c*nts.

lol

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
And the cavemen still chant “screw PayPal”... because the usps is so pro 2nd amendment. Walk into your local post office and tell them you’re mailing a gun, it’s quite entertaining.

T
TEM Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
I personally think the best part of him ran down his Mama's leg

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Looks Like a Real Winner...Hope You Get Some Justification.. I'd Be Taking a Road Trip.. Mac1978. I Mail Thru USPS All The Time And Never Had a Bit Of Trouble. In Fact I Sold The Post Master a Youth 700 In 243. He's Always Asking, What I'm Buying And Selling..

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (1minute, 06hunter59, 1941USMC, 10gaugeman, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 64 invisible), 2,448 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,886
Posts18,518,273
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.