Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 81 of 165 1 2 79 80 81 82 83 164 165
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I hope nobody here is dumb enough to think Mueller's indictment of various Russians today was in ANY way good news for Trump.

But then again, the written record shows you've been some EPIC dumbasses on this front, so........ crazy

"I will do this ONE TIME so listen up I do not argue politics anymore. I do not FOLLOW politics anymore. I sucked at it anyway . I'm done with that [bleep]. -" Jeff O

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
^^^^^ Five sentences with only four periods. Four sentences were lies.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/17/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I hope nobody here is dumb enough to think Mueller's indictment of various Russians today was in ANY way good news for Trump.

But then again, the written record shows you've been some EPIC dumbasses on this front, so........ crazy

Then again, we all know that Mueller is leading a crew of Hillary supporters that have no limits, no budgets, and plenty of liars to remove Trump at all costs.

The real dumbasses are the ones rooting for his removal.

Right now, he's all that standing between us and you.

Think about that.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

'Information war waged against America'. They attended rally's and posted on facebook.....When did that become illegal?

I've received thousands of pieces of Political mail intended to sway my thought process, delivered by my very own government..

Jeffo and a few others here should be indicted, for the very same reasons.

Child's play by Mueller.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

You don't have the intelligence of an amoeba, lieberal,but you do have the destructive nature of a cancer cell. You aren't even human. You abdicated that long ago.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/russia...osenstein-announcement-today-2018-02-16/
There's no allegation that any American was knowingly involved in the conspiracy, Rosenstein said.

Rosenstein and FBI Director Christopher Wray briefed President Trump on the indictments Friday, CBS News' Major Garrett reports, according to two sources familiar with the talks. They told him that that the indictments did not allege cooperation or collusion with Trump campaign.

It appears your buddies at the commie broadcasting service are dumb enough to believe it.
You should be an expert on dumbasses, as you look at one in the mirror regularly.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by okie

"I will do this ONE TIME so listen up I do not argue politics anymore. I do not FOLLOW politics anymore. I sucked at it anyway . I'm done with that [bleep]. -" Jeff O

He's no good at it when he posts under RollingThunder RollingTurd either.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

This will be almost as good of a quote to have floating around as the "I suck at politics" one.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K

Turn off your strap-on queen, Rachel Maddow, and come back to reality.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Congratulations Hat!

The 1600 ceiling has been broken.

1607 Replies,
107,862 Views.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Yeah, he owes us, Paul. wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx

I just hope he doesn't forget the ones that made him famous..........

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Can we expect royalties?

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
When The FBI Does It, That Means That It's Not Illegal

Sara Carter;
https://saraacarter.com/muellers-pi...sted-withholding-evidence-previous-case/

The top attorney in Robert Mueller's Special Counsel's office was reported to the Department of Justice's Inspector General by a lawyer representing whistleblowers for alleged "corrupt legal practices" more than a year before the 2016 presidential election and a decade before to the Senate Judiciary Committee , this reporter has learned.

Described by the New York Times as Mueller's 'pitbull,' Andrew Weissmann, a former Eastern District of New York Assistant U.S. Attorney, rose through the ranks to eventually become Mueller's general counsel at the F.B.I.

Related - FBI can't identify a YouTuber whose username is literally his REAL name but the FBI could identify the DNC leak as 'Russians'?
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald...username_is/?st=JDOZ2QD5&sh=eeb30d03

By Kate on February 17, 2018 1:56 AM | 9 Comments
http://www.smalldeadanimals.com/2018/02/when-the-fbi-do-16.html

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by okie

He's no good at it when he posts under RollingThunder RollingTurd either.

I thought RollingThunderthighs was greyghost’s sock puppet?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Nice little panicky tweetstorm from POTUS today. I'm confining my criticisms of him to Russia-related stuff (here at least) so within that context, I'd opine that the wheels are starting to come off the [bleep] cart because he knows damn well and good that Mueller will demonstrate collusion, and now the table is set as far as the criminality of such, as detailed in the indictments Friday.

It ain't gonna end well for Trump, Kushner, that arrogant-smirking POS Trump Jr, etc. Being cracked like eggs on national television is going to be not-fun.

It only took our "genius" POTUS 15 months to realize what I was saying days after the election, which again is right here on the forum, in writing. And may I point out that many of you informed me how utterly stoopid I was at the time for saying it. Considering that yes, once again, I was right and "you" were wrong (and were total pricks about it, naturally) it's fair to say: you're [bleep] stoopid. And your stoopidities are all right here, archived on the forum, forever. Golf clap, guys! Golf clap.

"If it was the GOAL of Russia to create discord, disruption and chaos within the U.S. then, with all of the Committee Hearings, Investigations and Party hatred, they have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. They are laughing their asses off in Moscow. Get smart America!”

QUICK! Run back to your alt.right news safe place and go lalalalala! Alt.snowflakes, more like. crazy

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Put the bong down JellO

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by irfubar
Put the dong down JellO

Fixed it. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I too believe in Unicorns.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I thought RollingThunderthighs was greyghost’s sock puppet?

Greyghost has no sockpuppet, Phil is no pussy, he has only his name.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 81 of 165 1 2 79 80 81 82 83 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 57 invisible), 2,587 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,517
Posts18,509,595
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.