Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 34 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 33 34
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Originally Posted by milespatton
Black is a color, Negro is a race. You may not like it, and it may not currently be PC, but those are the facts. In fact, in a lot of languages black and Negro is the same word. miles

Go to the hood and call a black man a negro then tell me about what happens next

Go to the hood white and tell me what happens next.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Black is a color, Negro is a race. You may not like it, and it may not currently be PC, but those are the facts. In fact, in a lot of languages black and Negro is the same word. miles

Go to the hood and call a black man a negro then tell me about what happens next

Yeah, or open a Walmart.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
only three races, everything else is broke down into cultures. you can have whites who are hispanic or blacks, there are even asian hispanics in mexico and south america

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just because it is not on a form during this PC world, changes nothing. Race was established long before people got all worked up over a word. miles

Is the sex of the buyer going to be more than 2 choices now too?

That stuff leaks into every corner.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
WTF is it even on there?

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
so some can get special treatment.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seems so.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Go fill out any kind of form it will say BLACK not Negro.....

"Negro (plural Negroes) is an archaic term traditionally used to denote persons considered to be of Negroid heritage. The term can be construed as offensive, inoffensive or completely neutral, largely depending on the region where it is used. It has various equivalents in other European languages."

Actually, I don't call them Negro. I either call them Black, or I call them N****r.....there's a difference you know. But the thing is, the term African American is a bullscheit term, as there is no such thing. It's just a made up word to make someone "feel" better about their heritage.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JamesJr
But the thing is, the term African American is a bullscheit term, as there is no such thing. It's just a made up word to make someone "feel" better about their heritage.

Exactly.

Is my Caucasian friend from S. Africa an "African American" as far as his race is considered?

That would make me a Scottish American?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There should be no such thing as a hyphenated American. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
IC B3

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Aces,

I appreciate the time you took to write your posts. Only wish you could have been able to tone down your name calling towards me. Last time I am going to say this, I have not defended anyone on this site ever. As stated previously, I don't know anyone here to defend them. Over the years there has been a few on here whose posts weren't worth the electrons it took to make them, I just ignored them. Just like when certain people have to follow you around and schitt on every post I make. I ignore them. Maybe it makes me feel like if I respond, it somehow empowers or rewards their behavior. A troll can only troll if he elicits a response. Without responses, what is he? I said the same thing about Maser and Larry years ago but everyone had to respond to their posts and let them know how inferior they were which just strengthened and prolonged their existence on this website.

All I am saying is that he plays a few on here like a used violin and like moths to a flame, they can't help but get their wings burnt off. Then the whole campfire suffers for their inability to stay away from the bright light. You seriously think that guy needs or wants advice on a beater shotgun? lol C'mon people....that was bait.

-Piss into the wind.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
^
^
^

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Go fill out any kind of form it will say BLACK not Negro.....

"Negro (plural Negroes) is an archaic term traditionally used to denote persons considered to be of Negroid heritage. The term can be construed as offensive, inoffensive or completely neutral, largely depending on the region where it is used. It has various equivalents in other European languages."

Actually, I don't call them Negro. I either call them Black, or I call them N****r.....there's a difference you know. But the thing is, the term African American is a bullscheit term, as there is no such thing. It's just a made up word to make someone "feel" better about their heritage.

Dumber than dumb the way these terms come about...

I am an AMERICAN, of German/Czech descent. People that have Africa in their ancestory are AMERICANS of African descent...

America comes first. Or GTF OUT... Burn your flags somewhere else...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by KSMITH
Aces,

I appreciate the time you took to write your posts. Only wish you could have been able to tone down your name calling towards me. Last time I am going to say this, I have not defended anyone on this site ever. As stated previously, I don't know anyone here to defend them. Over the years there has been a few on here whose posts weren't worth the electrons it took to make them, I just ignored them. Just like when certain people have to follow you around and schitt on every post I make. I ignore them. Maybe it makes me feel like if I respond, it somehow empowers or rewards their behavior. A troll can only troll if he elicits a response. Without responses, what is he? I said the same thing about Maser and Larry years ago but everyone had to respond to their posts and let them know how inferior they were which just strengthened and prolonged their existence on this website.

All I am saying is that he plays a few on here like a used violin and like moths to a flame, they can't help but get their wings burnt off. Then the whole campfire suffers for their inability to stay away from the bright light. You seriously think that guy needs or wants advice on a beater shotgun? lol C'mon people....that was bait.

Yes, I said earlier he went fishing and was quite successful at it. crazy

He posts something and there are some that flock to it and just have to comment, he knows that.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
No dog in this fight, but Scott;s original post of dogzapper's pm, is what this thread is about. Had nothing to do with Ken Howell, and everything to do about Steve.

It amazes me that most don't see it. Maybe they do, but want to get into a pizzing match with Scott. Don't know, don't care. It is entertaining though.

Carry on.

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by Partsman
Originally Posted by KSMITH
Aces,

Yes, I said earlier he went fishing and was quite successful at it. crazy

He posts something and there are some that flock to it and just have to comment, he knows that.

Well, wouldn’t that be called TROLLING then??????
I need clarification.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Here's a crazy ass idea ---- on threads like this you get one and only one response. Then you just STFU. smile

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 7mm08fan
Here's a crazy ass idea ---- on threads like this you get one and only one response. Then you just STFU. smile

You just used yours.

Awesome.

Is that like those "First Amendment Zones"?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't see Negro listed?

[Linked Image]

What;s a guy like this going to put on that form?
He isn't African.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If race can have no bearing whatsoever in any legal action or inaction in the US now, why even have the blank to fill in?

Does Affirmative Action kick in with a 4473?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 19 of 34 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 33 34

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (1beaver_shooter, 21, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 66 invisible), 2,450 guests, and 1,221 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,445
Posts18,489,618
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.