Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by KSMITH
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by KSMITH
Aces,

I appreciate the time you took to write your posts. Only wish you could have been able to tone down your name calling towards me. Last time I am going to say this, I have not defended anyone on this site ever. As stated previously, I don't know anyone here to defend them. Over the years there has been a few on here whose posts weren't worth the electrons it took to make them, I just ignored them. Just like when certain people have to follow you around and schitt on every post I make. I ignore them. Maybe it makes me feel like if I respond, it somehow empowers or rewards their behavior. A troll can only troll if he elicits a response. Without responses, what is he? I said the same thing about Maser and Larry years ago but everyone had to respond to their posts and let them know how inferior they were which just strengthened and prolonged their existence on this website.

All I am saying is that he plays a few on here like a used violin and like moths to a flame, they can't help but get their wings burnt off. Then the whole campfire suffers for their inability to stay away from the bright light. You seriously think that guy needs or wants advice on a beater shotgun? lol C'mon people....that was bait.

KSMITH, You’re right that I could have toned down my response to you but you always seem to feel the need to defend him and then you spend the next half dozen posts explaining how you’re not defending him. Either way I have no beef with you personally and apologize for hurting your feelings based upon the harshness of my post to you. We all have a threshold and we all respond differently. Some people run away, some gather their friends to fight their battles for them and clean up the filth they leave behind, others might use the ignore button and a few will reach their saturation point and bite back. In any case when you consistently take up for a pathetic excuse of human fecal material like Dorf you get classified as one of his buddies. We know who and what a troll is around here and we all choose to deal with them within the confines of our capacity. I’m not old, fat or saying anything that I wouldn’t say in person and I’m very capable of handling myself in the way I’ve become accustomed. 😉

Enjoy the rest of the Presidents Day holiday and take care.
You're not going to like this but let me be clear, if you have reached the "saturation" point on an internet forum, that is weakness my friend. Pure and simple. NOBODY here can make you do a damned thing, only goad you into showing your weakness. I would suggest you, tommy, renegade, ferdIII and the rest find a different hobby if one man, who you don't know and doesn't know you, makes you lose your schitt and turn into an obnoxious azzhole. Seriously, think about it...
Sounds like you need to take a look in the mirror and maybe follow your own advice. Seriously, why do you GAF about these types of threads? You've been here since '05 and barely post any, but you've posted a bunch on these recent Dorf threads. Why is that?

Maybe I like to listen and not be heard? Would you prefer I ignore you?

-Piss into the wind.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
KSMITH,
Is "steelhead's ball washer" a paid position or do you volunteer?

Last edited by jackmountain; 02/19/18.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
You seem to ignore all but the threads where Dorf is being called out. We understand the notion of passing by but eventually a neighborhood gets tired of passing by the [bleep] single wide trailer with the vicious little junkyard dog constantly biting the neighbors unprovoked.

In the forum that Rick has, and I applaud him for allowing the community to weed out the trash rather than an over moderated forum. It’s rare but it’s also part of the attraction, it’s also what you’re seeing lately, the neighborhood is trying to clean up.

On the brighter side, when there’s ever someone in need this group is a generous and caring bunch. I make no judgement about Dorf regarding that matter but irregardless Dorf’s presence is toxic and deeply ugly. Sometimes you gotta get the trailer gone and bring some respect back to the neighborhood. It’s not gentrification.....more likely a community cleaning the trash. 😉

Last edited by AcesNeights; 02/19/18.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Nothing to say but just raising the post count by 1.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
You seem to ignore all but the threads where Dorf is being called out. We understand the notion of passing by but eventually a neighborhood gets tired of passing by the [bleep] single wide trailer with the vicious little junkyard dog constantly biting the neighbors unprovoked.

In the forum that Rick has, and I applaud him for allowing the community from weeding out the trash rather than an over moderated forum. It’s rare but it’s also part of the attraction, it’s also what you’re seeing lately, the neighborhood is trying to clean up.

On the brighter side, when there’s ever someone in need this group is a generous and caring bunch. I make no judgement about Dorf regarding that matter but irregardless Dorf’s presence is toxic and deeply ugly. Sometimes you gotta get the trailer gone and bring some respect back to the neighborhood. It’s not gentrification.....more likely a community cleaning the trash. 😉

It's like Testicular Cancer. You may like your nuts, but they are gonna kill you if you don't let them go.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jackmountain
KSMITH,
lmao There are several here. Do they all wash at once or do they take turns?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I read a few of Ksmith's posts,

and his circular logic just defies any and all points he has tried to make.

And then he just doesn't see his irony and hypocrisy........

Ksmith the Krusader.

How long ago did you and SH break off the relationship, or is it still ongoing?

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rost495
Ok, without reading backwards... who is Dorf?

This^^^.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by rost495
Ok, without reading backwards... who is Dorf?

This^^^.

Dorf is a Tim Conway character from some movies he did. You can YouTube it or Google it. Dorf on here is Steelhead. This comes from a pic that somebody posted of a midget holding the reins of a long-dicked Shetland Pony with Steelhead's face photoshopped onto the midget. Also (I apologize for forgetting) but either Slumlord or renegade called Steelhead to paraphrase, a Dorf-looking m o t h e r f u c k e r and the name has stuck.

Last edited by EthanEdwards; 02/19/18.
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by renegade50
Next time you take a shower and get out
Stand perfectly flat against a wall
Look straight down with your chin on your chest
No leaning forward at all......

Tell us what you see

Your mom......

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
His mentally ill noggin spewed something vile from his piehole to me about whatever.... someone posted a pic of him that I seen a few days prior.
He was wearing some sort of off yellow pastel shaded button up shirt.
1st time I had seen a pic of him, laughed my ass off at it actually.
So when he reared his ugly head at me outta the blue a couple of days later.
I told him I seen the stupid picture and looking at his narrower than normal eyeball spacing gave me a headache and that he was a Tim Conway dorf
looking mutha f u gger and was myopic as f u c k

May not be the exact wording I used , but it is the gist of it
I think he left me alone for about a week after that.
All I ask is for the mentally ill little fugger to leave me the fugg alone, and I will leave him the fugg alone
I think everyone else pretty much feels the same way in dealings with steelhead.

Is that too gawtdamm much to ask......

I have extended the olive branch or the arrow to the numb son of a bytch twice.
Halfway drive for each of us to Lorreta Lynn's kitchen.
Even offered to buy him lunch.
I'm done with him... He is a pariah...........

Last edited by renegade50; 02/19/18.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by renegade50
Next time you take a shower and get out
Stand perfectly flat against a wall
Look straight down with your chin on your chest
No leaning forward at all......

Tell us what you see

Your mom......

Boy oh boy im justa slapping my knee like hee-haw
Guh-huh guh-huh guh-guh....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain
KSMITH,

Frankly, us Coasties expect it of squids.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It's Tuesday night, Scott is volunteering at the children's hospital. Hence his absence.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by slumlord
It's Tuesday night, Scott is volunteering at the children's hospital. Hence his absence.

It's Monday man😃😃😃 is that like the adult swim channel "children's hospital" 😃😃😃

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Monday??? Hell maybe me and Barf are on the same opiates.

My bad

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
That’s ok slummy, he’s always volunteering his time, you can never know which night it is, I thought he would’ve been down at the soup kitchen tonight volunteering.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Tom264
That’s ok slummy, he’s always volunteering his time, you can never know which night it is, I thought he would’ve been down at the soup kitchen tonight volunteering.

Teaching groids how to use a termite stick to add some protein in the soup???

Page 21 of 34 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 33 34

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (12344mag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 1234, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 52 invisible), 2,209 guests, and 1,222 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,356
Posts18,506,313
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.