Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by night_owl
On a physical level, a nice black woman can boost your ego and put some lead in your pencil.
That's what got us into so much trouble in the first place. 300 years ago white guys were saying "You mean I can screw all the black chicks I can afford and if they get knocked up I can make money selling the children or have them work for me?" "Wow! Where do I sign up?"

That's all it took for slavery to become an institution.

Slavery was an institution thousands of years before that.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
GB1

Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
On a physical level, a nice black woman can boost your ego and put some lead in your pencil.
That's what got us into so much trouble in the first place. 300 years ago white guys were saying "You mean I can screw all the black chicks I can afford and if they get knocked up I can make money selling the children or have them work for me?" "Wow! Where do I sign up?"

I remember reading that in my history book.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Years ago I was able to scroll through the mug shots of the women arrested by the Charlotte P.D. You could sort it by demographic, which really made it interest. The mug shots of the black women were pretty hideous, with few having much attractiveness. Lots of cockeyed black women out there! The shots of the white girls were quite the contrary. Charlotte P.D. has arrested a LOT of pretty white girls over the years. Just making an observation.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Although tv ads will show you that about 20 percent of couples today are white boys with Djibouti gals, the truth is far different.
I live in Asheville NC, most liberal spot in the Southeast. I see a black gal with white guy about once a year.

This type of pairing up is very very rare.

I myself am an open minded guy and have "been with" many many gals, including a couple of Playboy centerfold material, 19 year old college girls etc. Have never found the Djibouti to be sexually attractive.
Unless you are talking about Halle Berry. She is officially black, but, in truth, she is about 92 percent Norwegian with a black in the woodpile.

Now we know why the Masters picked the prettiest slave girls to come out of the cotton fields and be a house servant.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
All cats are grey in the dark.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Where's the pic of the white gal sitting in the stands with the mixed race child?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ringworm

Yep, but it isnt always dark.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The only way for us to be truly equal is for all of us to recognize each other as equal without regard to race or religion. At least that is what the constitution says and what so many have died for.

I don't remember that quote in the Constitution. I do believe that it is true, and some amendment may have alluded to that, but more likely some judge decided it. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Was watching Olympic skiing a couple days ago and had to explain to my wife what the term mudshark meant. I know she's heard me use it before. I was at a Dodgers game last summer and the same mudshark was there to throw out the first pitch. I figured it was a great time to go to the beer line.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Where's the pic of the white gal sitting in the stands with the mixed race child?

All one has to do these days is just watch 30 minutes of TV, and half the couples you see will be mixed race. Is that the way America really is....no, of course not, but it is a push by the leftists to make our young people believe that it's the norm, and therefore okay.

I'll go on record here as saying that I'm against mixed race marriages between Blacks and Whites, as there is just too much cultural differences between the two. Normally, I don't care what people do in their private lives, as long as it does not affect me, as they are the ones whom will have to answer for their behavior. But, there are some things that just were never meant to be, and Whites and Blacks interbreeding is one of them. You see far more White women with Negro men, than you do White men with Negro women. That should tell you something right there, as to which one of the sexes has the better judgement.

Last edited by JamesJr; 02/23/18.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by ringworm

Yep, but it isnt always dark.

Lol smile

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 30338
Live and let live I reckon.

No way. As a true conservative, you must concern yourself with who other people sleep with.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Slavery was an institution thousands of years before that.

And you don't think it applied then too? laugh

Politics is War by Other Means
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
There are times when I am somewhat embarrassed to be a member of the 24 HCF and this would be one of those times. GD

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thank God we live in a country where men and women are free to follow their hearts and not worry about what a bunch of angry old white bigots think.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by ironbender

Sort of.....

Is there a similar perjorative term for a white man that dates a black woman?

There's a phrase: To each his own.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Greydog, I too am embarrassed by the bigotry and racism exhibited in this thread, and the one about Vonn. It's sickening and appalling.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I guess Prince Harry is one. Maybe Megan will the Queen of England !!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Greydog, I too am embarrassed by the bigotry and racism exhibited in this thread, and the one about Vonn. It's sickening and appalling.

One of the things that has always bothered me is how us gun-toting rednecks are always perceived as flag waving racists. Sadly, I have to own that. It's largely true.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What’s funny are some of the posters in this thread who moralize and preach about other social issues to the congregation.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 58 invisible), 2,789 guests, and 1,316 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,611
Posts18,473,919
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.