Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Fat white chicks and skinny groids
All on welfare around here mostly........
They are perfect for each other.
Match made in heaven.

And we pay for it with our taxes........

Last edited by renegade50; 02/23/18.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

I live right outside New Orleans. My wife teaches at an expensive private school here. I have watched something fascinating unfold. Her school sponsors several poor black kids each year. The school pays the 18K per year tuition for them. The academic and professional outcomes for those kids is no different from that of their white counterparts. I'll leave that for you to see if you can come up with an explanation.

Are those poor black kids selected at random or do they have to demonstrate some scholastic achievement in order to qualify for their $18K a year education?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Originally Posted by kolofardos
I just lurk here mostly, enjoy the entertaining posts by Bristoe, Big Stick, Deflave and Bricktop. There's a Marine vet on this discussion board, whose posts are always classy and well informed, who've I've come to respect. He posted pics of his beautiful Jamaican wife a while back, and I'm wondering what he thinks of all this. I suspect the one's making the derogatory comments aren't fit to polish his boots.

I don't let these things bother me. The talk tells me more about the talker than myself. I already know who I am.

Exactly!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I live right outside New Orleans. My wife teaches at an expensive private school here. I have watched something fascinating unfold. Her school sponsors several poor black kids each year. The school pays the 18K per year tuition for them. The academic and professional outcomes for those kids is no different from that of their white counterparts. I'll leave that for you to see if you can come up with an explanation.

Are those poor black kids selected at random or do they have to demonstrate some scholastic achievement in order to qualify for their $18K a year education?

I don't know. I'll try to remember to ask her. I don't think it matters as it relates to the discussion though. If the poster's point that they are inferior as a race, the anecdote pretty much disproves it.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Also,..does the school pay the tuition for any poor white kids?,...and if so, what's the selection process for them?

IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ft Lewis 1999 get a roommate in the barracks. Black kid from Brooklyn good dude funny as hell. Anyhow we got a new troop in a female and she was good looking gal (unusual at that time) anyhow we all soon found d out she liked the black boys. One evening bsing with my room dog and said she’s a [bleep] mudshark. He goes what the hell is that? I said white forks that black black guys. He started laughing he opens our door and yells down the hall hey (yells her name) is a mudshark! I about swallows my dip. I grabbed him pulled him back in and told dude that’s [bleep] is racist remark your going to get us all in trouble. He laughed goes wtf they going to do to me I’m black.. lol

Last edited by 79S; 02/23/18.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

I don't know. I'll try to remember to ask her. I don't think it matters as it relates to the discussion though. If the poster's point that they are inferior as a race, the anecdote pretty much disproves it.

Well, sure it matters. If the poor black students are specifically selected as a result of their previous scholastic achievement, it means that they're not a representation of the black population as a whole.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
To the OP, coon hound.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Well, sure it matters. If the poor blacks students are specifically selected as a result of their previous scholastic achievement, it means that they're not a representation of the black population as a whole.

Their white peers are selected for their previous academic achievement. The best of the black race with the best of the white race and outcomes are equal.

New Orleans has some affluent white neighborhoods. There are also affluent blacks in affluent white neighborhoods. Guess what you would see if you compared their kid's academic and professional outcomes.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

New Orleans has some affluent white neighborhoods. There are also affluent blacks in affluent white neighborhoods. Guess what you would see if you compared their kid's academic and professional outcomes.

I don't know.

Show me.

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Thank God we live in a country where men and women are free to follow their hearts and not worry about what a bunch of angry old white bigots think.

This is a bold statement but! jokes on you I’m not old.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Their white peers are selected for their previous academic achievement.

,..and you said that you didn't know what scholastic criteria the poor black students had to meet.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

,..and you said that you didn't know what scholastic criteria the poor black students had to meet.

I don't know. I would assume that they had to demonstrate some level of academic ability, but I don't KNOW what it is for the poor kids they sponsor.

Think about the bottom line as I painted it. On an equal academic playing field, the outcomes are equal.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Also,..does the school pay the tuition for any poor white kids?,...and if so, what's the selection process for them?

I think so. I don't know.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

I don't know. I would assume that they had to demonstrate some level of academic ability, but I don't KNOW what it is for the poor kids they sponsor.

Think about the bottom line as I painted it. On an equal academic playing field, the outcomes are equal.

The bottom line is, if the outcome is equal it's because the black students were hand selected due to their demonstrated scholastic abilities before they were admitted to the school and had their tuition paid.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by fredIII
Thank God we live in a country where men and women are free to follow their hearts and not worry about what a bunch of angry old white bigots think.

Age does not have to be a matter of years.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The bottom line is, if the outcome is equal it's because the black students were hand selected due to their demonstrated scholastic abilities before they were admitted to the school and had their tuition paid.

We know the white kids are hand selected. If in the same environment with hand selected black kids they achieve at the same level, then how can you say the black race is inferior?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by fredIII

I see what you did there!

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
For your assertion to be valid the school would have to go down to Grover Washington Jr. High and let the students there draw straws for admittance to the school,..and then demonstrate being scholastically equal to the rest of the students being taught there.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

We know the white kids are hand selected. If in the same environment with hand selected black kids they achieve at the same level.

But only the black kids who are hand selected get free tuition?

Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 160user, 1936M71, 007FJ, 67 invisible), 2,505 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,445
Posts18,489,603
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.