Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Outrage ensued when it was reported Thursday that one armed school resource officer allowed Nikolas Cruz to continue his massacre, but it turns out he wasn’t the only one – there were three other officers who responded but didn’t enter the school.

Police squeal on each other
Special: Expert says this will be a national nightmare

The most recent revelation came from sources on the Coral Spring police force who spoke to CNN about what they found when they arrived at the scene. They told CNN that they were surprised that three Broward County Sheriff’s deputies had their weapons drawn, but had not entered the school to stop the shooter.

The Coral Spring police then entered the school, but told CNN they were “stunned and upset” that the four Broward County Sheriff’s deputies who had responded to the scene first did not join them.

CNN reported that the Coral Springs city manager confronted Broward County Sheriff Israel in front of dozens of others about the “dereliction of duty” that the officers believed they saw from the Broward deputies.

The manager released a statement to CNN about the altercation, saying, “Given the horrific events of that day emotions were running high and the sheriff and I had a heated moment the following evening. Sheriff Israel and I have spoken several times since and I can assure you that our departments have a good working relationship and the utmost respect for each other.”

The truth will come out in time

“I understand that another agency has given the impression that it had provided the majority of the rescue efforts, and that the tremendous work of the Coral Springs Police and Fire Departments has not been recognized,” wrote Coral Springs Police Chief Anthony Pustizzi in an email to his own staff.

“Please know that this issue will be addressed, and the truth will come out in time,” he added, saying the focus should stay on the victims and their families.

So, one more time the FBI is "right there" even though their headquarters in in Quantico Virginia, and they "take charge" of a mass shooting, even though it's NOT a federal offense. The local cops let the kid shoot for 4 minutes and then the FBI just "shows up" to take charge. Just happened to be in the neighborhood, within 2-4 blocks, all ready to go, will full support and com gear and could be there in just over 4 minutes.

Are the 4 sheriff's officers real cowards in the face of gunfire, or just cowardly enough to obey orders? Were they give orders to do nothing? Is the elected County Sheriff of Broward County under their influence or control.

Lots of question go through my mind.

The FBI needs to have headlines and be a hero right now because of the dirt that is coming out about their political involvement with the Dem/Communists and the Chinese and Russian communists too. These memos are far more dangerous to them then a kid with a gun, and if we think back about 1 week before this shooting President Trump said publicly that the Swamp would resort to some false flag because of the memos coming out.
Remember?

As I said above, the courts have held that no cop has a duty to protect. The Feds know it and use it. That's one of the things they fall back on when ever it's proven that they were told about something coming and did nothing. It smears them, but it's how they protect themselves individually. It's very bad for the reputation of the agency, but no agent or administrator goes to prison because of that law when the heat gets turned up on them instead of the agency.

It's no accident or coincidence.

GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
LET`S THINK !! America has a lot of schools we need to protect these kids and schools right now ! rather its a public school or a private school we need to send America`s National Guard soldiers right away to all schools ,till America figures out what can be done to keep all America schools and children safe. its that simple and let the courts decide on the past what has happened,i vote for a public hanging on this animal and in the future any person who rapes or murders someone public hanging in 30 days !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
I
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
Originally Posted by ccd
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/966854507744374784.html

Looks like US law enforcement is adopting British methods of reducing crime stats. Sad end result.

That link is Really interesting, The supporting links within it seem to verify what he is saying. Thank you.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Infidel
Originally Posted by ccd
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/966854507744374784.html

Looks like US law enforcement is adopting British methods of reducing crime stats. Sad end result.

That link is Really interesting, The supporting links within it seem to verify what he is saying. Thank you.

The swamp entends into Broward Co., and into other heavily infested Dem strongholds. Remember those "hanging chads". I hope the corruption that has been hidden will be revealed.

Drain the swamp.... mad

DF

Last edited by Dirtfarmer; 02/24/18.
K
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
K
Any Questions ?

[Linked Image]

IC B2

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Her tentacles are longer than this country is wide.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by kazijoy
Any Questions ?

[Linked Image]

The name by itself tells you all you need to know ... at least nine times out of ten, anyway.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by pete53
LET`S THINK !! America has a lot of schools we need to protect these kids and schools right now ! rather its a public school or a private school we need to send America`s National Guard soldiers right away to all schools ,till America figures out what can be done to keep all America schools and children safe. its that simple and let the courts decide on the past what has happened,i vote for a public hanging on this animal and in the future any person who rapes or murders someone public hanging in 30 days !

Unless they are allowed ammo, which is not usually the case, they will just be targets.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I posted the below on the Broward Coward thread, and I think it should go here too.

For the entire time I was a Deputy in Texas (1983 - 2000) the policy of every LE agency, local state or federal, was in a situation where there was a shooter in a building and there were innocent hostages or just innocents who did not get out before the criminals took over, the police were to form a perimeter around the building and start hostage negotiation. Around the 1980's LE had lost quite a few law suits because tactical units making a dynamic entry killed the bad guys, but sometimes one or two bad guys would start popping hostages. The injured or dead victims/families suited the officers and the agency for prompting the bad guys to shoot hostages. Case law dictated LE to stay out unless the criminals started a wholesale slaughter of hostages. The courts said LE had all the time they needed. They didn't need to rush and cause casualties that might have been saved.

Then Columbine happened, and the various agencies responding followed policy and set up a perimeter around the school...and waited. The shooting carried on quite a while, and the officers just watched the school. There was a national outcry. Around 2002, Illinois LE agencies began changing their policy, especially if the incident was a loon shooting school children. It was an "Active Shooter" policy. The first officer on the scene and the officers that followed were to jump over the dead and dying and find the shooter and neutralize him, her, or both or any combination of shooters. The agencies around us here, in Illinois, underwent significant training in the "Active Shooter" policy. There were agencies in Texas that underwent the same training. But the sentiment was the same, training or not. If a nut case was inside a school shooting children the LE agencies were to enter the school and find and kill the son of a bitch. If Broward County's policy was to stay outside and just keep the shooter from escaping they were operating counter to almost every other agency in the nation.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
"Sheriff Israel has stated that the video recordings showing deputy Peterson's activities during the incident might not ever be "disclosed"."

Interesting. What is that S.O.B. trying to hide?

Gonna play devil's advocate here for a bit. I'm not gonna pick on deputy Peterson Because something sticks in my craw.

Sheriff Israel is a known anti-gun, anti-CCW and anti-open carry card carrying communist, err I mean Democrat. I think he may also be of the mind set that no one other than LEO and government should have firearms. Seems a certain female dog named Clinton has those very same ideas.

Note all the strong calls for removing AR's from private citizens hands. Makes me wonder is sheriff Israel ordered Peterson and the other deputies to stand down and do nothing with Peterson ending up being the sacrificial goat?

If that turned out to be the case, would Sheriff Israel now be considered an accomplice to murder? Does Florida have a law that would make that "accomplice" just as guilty as the shooter and face the same penalties? Now that's an interesting thought.

Just a tired mind playing devil's advocate because there is a hell of a lot more than meets the eye. That article on how they were letting criminals in schools get away with crimes in order to get more fed money had a lot to do with triggering some of my thoughts.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
IC B3

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
If all Sheriff Israel’s deputies waited while deputies from another county went on in, I wonder if that wasn’t his standing order.

If so, and being a big Dem, he was quick to throw Scot Peterson under the bus to save his own sorry azz.

Just a thought

DF

Correction: I had heard deputies from another jurisdiction, but it was local Coral Gables Police officers who moved past Israel's hunkered down deputies and entered the building. Just wanted to make that correction.

I think Israel is in a heap of hurt, but the Dem machine will probably close ranks and protect him.

Now, if the heat gets really hot, he could become the second scape goat, thrown under the bus like Scot Peterson.

I doubt that will happen, but it would be justice.

DF

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
If all Sheriff Israel’s deputies waited while deputies from another county went on in, I wonder if that wasn’t his standing order.

If so, and being a big Dem, he was quick to throw Scot Peterson under the bus to save his own sorry azz.

Just a thought

DF

Correction: I had heard deputies from another jurisdiction, but it was local Coral Gables Police officers who moved past Israel's hunkered down deputies and entered the building. Just wanted to make that correction.

I think Israel is in a heap of hurt, but the Dem machine will probably close ranks and protect him.

Now, if the heat gets really hot, he could become the second scape goat, thrown under the bus like Scot Peterson.

DF

If it was his policy to not go after an Active Shooter the Deputy will be sued, then the Sheriff and finally the deep pockets, the County of Broward. Given that most departments local, state and federal go after the active shooter Broward County stands to lose a bundle.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
He had his cherry retirement job. Hang around the school and look good in the uniform, nothing big ever happens there.
I bet he was a real bad ass when it was time to bust a 10th grade punk with a nickle bag of pot. I bet he put Barney Fife to shame, when he busted some 16 year old girl with a Percocet.

All the while, he was a coward, just hoping to milk his good government job until he could catch retirement.

If he was half a man, if he had any pride, he would go out in the back yard and blow his brains out.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

Just a thought

DF

DF

If it was his policy to not go after an Active Shooter the Deputy will be sued, then the Sheriff and finally the deep pockets, the County of Broward. Given that most departments local, state and federal go after the active shooter Broward County stands to lose a bundle.

They may try and sue, but the lawsuits will fail.

The courts and even the Supreme Court have ruled that a law Enforcement officer is not required to protect. Their job is to enforce laws, not protect citizens, so says our Untied States Supreme Court.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The real question will hinge on policy...

Were the Broward Cowards waiting on SWAT under a stand-down order?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by kazijoy
Any Questions ?

[Linked Image]

That beeches eyes are too far apart!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A COWARD DIES A THOUSAND DEATHS, BUT A BRAVE MAN BUT JUST ONCE...Hope he thinks about that for the rest of his life..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If an athletic team had messed up this bad who would be held responsible? Difference here is, this wasn't a game. Sheriff Israel is the coach.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

Just a thought

DF

DF

One of the reasons I made that statement is Sheriff Israel's profile. If you study his past, you'll see a number of complaints about excessive force, etc.

I profile this guy as a bully. I would bet he runs his dept with an iron fist, again based on what I've seen about him so far.

If that's the case, these deputies are afraid of him. Scot Peterson may be the kicking boy, the scape goat. I can't believe that three other deputies, along with Peterson, stood down during the killing spree without orders to do so. I can't believe they'll all cowards. Gotta be more than that. When the Coral Gable police moved past their hunkered down positions and entered the building, of course they were disgusted with what they saw. And, I understand the Coral Gables police chief had some heated words with Israel. But, the political bosses quickly smoothed that down. IIRC, they put out a statement that they're all working together...

I hope the truth comes out. Gov. Scott is on it like a duck on a june bug. He knows more than he's saying, will let his people investigate and I don't think anything is going to be glossed over. Gov. Scott is going for the jugular in a Dem stronghold of corruption. This may be his excuse to pull the scab off the sore. Hope so.

DF

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I give this better than 50/50 odds of being a false flag attack.

Politics is War by Other Means
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (1OntarioJim, 10Glocks, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 69 invisible), 2,450 guests, and 1,136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,701
Posts18,513,757
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.