Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 82 of 165 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 164 165
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Nice little panicky tweetstorm from POTUS today.

And then there is this little gem from the past..........

You guys are comical in your fear of Obama. He's not gonna go after your guns. The Dems have learned their lesson on that one. Face it. We had two bad choices. Obama was the better one, and not by a little bit!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
When Obama was elected, almost to the man, every friend of mine was disgusted and just pushed through his 8 years of destroying America with his corrupting of the DOJ, FBI and IRS. He achieved some of his goals that he stated on the campaign trail. He wanted to redistribute our nations wealth and fundamentally change America. So he abused his office powers, lied about protecting and up holding our nations constitution and allowed the Clinton machine to get rich by exploiting their public office positions and organization's. He is a party to all of it.

Comey was and is a self serving corrupt person who also lied about his oath of office and obeying the law and he allowed his subordinates to do like wise.

Trump is far from my perfect choice for a president. I also think he may have been the only one who could defeat Hillary, because he was willing to get in the mud and fight it out with them in any dirty way they wanted to.

The Clintons, Obama and their people have proved they are untouchable and I don't see that changing and none of the shady people they used have been charged with a crime and the DOJ and FBI made sure of it. So far none of our current DOJ and FBI and IRS officials are doing any thing to bring them to justice. Nothing ever comes out of congressional hearings and millions of tax payer dollars get spent.

I also believe most of this Trump/Russian crap was right out of the Clinton play book and all of their sheep knowingly ran with it. From day one Trump has been hated by most conservative politicians and all of the liberal politicians and almost all of the lying media. But, it is up to the American voter to drain the swamp and most in America don't have the stomach for it.

Now some idiots want Oprah to run for president, that speaks volumes to me on the mind set of the liberal left.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Dem memo > Nunes POS memo

Rule of law > Republican attempts to subvert

The investigation into Page was legit as was the FISA warrant. Nunes' blatantly partisan attempt to discredit it was not.

It will come out soon that collusion occurred under Manafort's supervision. It'll be shown that Trump knew, at a bare minimum, and therefore obstructed the investigation into same.

I suggest all y'all stop acting like spoiled children who didn't get your way. Talk about precious lil' SNOWFLAKES. Jeezus. crazy

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Thats why the FISA judge stepped down, right? smile Now i wonder who made him do that.

You seem to be a little slow on the uptake, Jell0.

Nunes is an R. Shifty is a D. D is for dimocrap.

Dimocraps be like:
I did not have sexual relations with that woman. Beep.

You can keep your Doctor. Beep

Benghazi happened spontaniously because of a meany video (that no one saw). Beep.

I will be more flexible after my reelection. Beep

I had no Classified Info on my server: Beep

My server was secure: Beep

You will save $2500/year on your health insurance: Beep.

I only had one phone: Beep.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/24/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Lol Trump running towards gunfire. What a deluded old TOOL. Does he not remember his "heel spurs disability" or whatever the fück it was that had him running AWAY while many of you here served in Vietnam?! Does he think WE don't remember?! The guy seems to believe he can lie his face off and get away with it. Well, he CAN, with 1/3 of America, so I guess there's that little detail. Congratulations...?

All right. Back on topic.

I just want to point out that when it's shown that folks within Trumps camp were in cahoots with Russian intelligence, and actually that's already happened, then this whole investigation that all y'all are turning yourselves inside out trying to discredit will be shown to be completely valid. Serious now- what was the FBI supposed to DO?! Just ignore this? Have you guys lost all touch with reality here in your foaming at the mouth partisanship? It appears so. crazy

Now realize all it takes is Trump having the merest inkling of this- for instance, his reasoning for firing Manafort- and he's guilty of obstruction. All the other pieces are there for a completely appropriate and well-deserved obstruction charge. The merest inkling, folks.

I've said a half-dozen times, right here, in writing, on this forum, archived* that I'm not some "resistance" member who wants Trumps head for "whatever". The man was elected. Unlike many here, I have a deep and abiding respect for the process of our democracy even when I don't agree with its results. . Read that again. Can you say the same with a straight face? Doubt it. So if he's innocent then I want this to wrap up, I'll eat my crow here, and we can move forward with the consequences of the election as played out in policy.

But if he colluded with Russia to affect the election, and/or has covered up for campaign members who did, then his head most assuredly belongs on a platter. And I mean that literally. That's high treason.

Have a great day.

*i repeat this because some here are lying YOUR faces off, but it ain't gonna work, folks. It's all here in writing.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Just ONE page of proof.

That's all I asked you for when you started this clusterfug.

You got your one page yet?

I didn't think so.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
You are one delusional individual that may want to back away from your bong!!!

Carry on though your post do have a level of entertainment...

Last edited by Springcove; 02/26/18.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Just ONE page of proof.

I didn't think so.

His PTSD is really going to flare up after the midterm elections.........They'll have to put the fuqker in a rubber room.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
That stupid fugger plays you guys like a fiddle. Does a drive-by every once in a while and you guys are like the dog that just can't help chasing cars.....yap, yap, yap.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Dem memo > Nunes POS memo

Rule of law > Republican attempts to subvert

The investigation into Page was legit as was the FISA warrant. Nunes' blatantly partisan attempt to discredit it was not.

It will come out soon that collusion occurred under Manafort's supervision. It'll be shown that Trump knew, at a bare minimum, and therefore obstructed the investigation into same.

I suggest all y'all stop acting like spoiled children who didn't get your way. Talk about precious lil' SNOWFLAKES. Jeezus. crazy

BS.Putins guys helped Steele put that mud slinging dossier together.You are just another one of Putins useful idiots.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Just ONE page of proof.

I didn't think so.

What kind of proof will satisfy you? Will it satisfy you if members of his campaign or transition team or administration are charged with conspiracy against the United States? Do they have to actually be convicted of those charges or is an indictment enough? Does Trump himself have to be indicted and convicted? You do realize that he can't be indicted, right?

I don't think there is any level of proof that will satisfy you. I think that if Trump is removed against his will or even if he resigns over this you will still say that he did nothing wrong.

Is that the case, or is there something that will satisfy you? Let us know.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
Just ONE page of proof.

I didn't think so.

What kind of proof will satisfy you? Will it satisfy you if members of his campaign or transition team or administration are charged with conspiracy against the United States? Do they have to actually be convicted of those charges or is an indictment enough? Does Trump himself have to be indicted and convicted? You do realize that he can't be indicted, right?

I don't think there is any level of proof that will satisfy you. I think that if Trump is removed against his will or even if he resigns over this you will still say that he did nothing wrong.

What makes you think Trump has done something wrong?Just list it.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Just ONE page of proof.

I didn't think so.

Hi Jeff! Well played. Giving it an honest 5 minutes to log in under your other name...masterful.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I have no other name, sock puppet, or other presence here, Benny. Mr. Bin can verify that. The guy here knocking you guys silly is just pure, unadulterated ME.

Hell, given the quality of the "competition" here..... even that is overkill. crazy

One more thing then I'll leave this part of this alone. It's just such utter BULLSHÏT.... anyway, as irony would have it, y'know who in our little drama DID run towards gunfire? As opposed to our cowardly lion of a POTUS?

Mr. Mueller, USMC Vietnam, 1968-69. Bronze Star and Purple Heart among others. Shot in the leg while..... wait for it..... running towards gunfire to help his guys.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I have no other name, sock puppet, or other presence here, Benny. Mr. Bin can verify that. The guy here knocking you guys silly is just pure, unadulterated ME.

Hell, given the quality of the "competition" here..... even that is overkill. crazy

One more thing then I'll leave this part of this alone. It's just such utter BULLSHÏT.... anyway, as irony would have it, y'know who in our little drama DID run towards gunfire? As opposed to our cowardly lion of a POTUS?

Mr. Mueller, USMC Vietnam, 1968-69. Bronze Star and Purple Heart among others. Shot in the leg while..... wait for it..... running towards gunfire to help his guys.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by add

Benedict Arnold was first a hero.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Just ONE page of proof.

I didn't think so.

There are pages of proof on the Fire that Jell0 is one dumb, lying mofo.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by add

Benedict Arnold was first a hero.

Lol.........

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It'd be even funnier if it wasn't so pathetic. Still pretty dang funny.

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Shortly after he declared that he would have run into a Florida high school unarmed to thwart a mass shooting, Donald J. Trump announced that he was planning a parade in Washington, D.C., to celebrate his hypothetical act of heroism.
“Anyone can act with bravery in the moment,” Trump told reporters in the White House. “But it takes a very special kind of hero to tell people about the incredibly brave thing he would have done weeks after the thing happened.”

He added that it was one of his greatest regrets that bone spurs prevented him from serving in the Vietnam War, “because the really courageous things I would have done during that war would have been off the charts.”
“As soon as the Tet Offensive happened, I would have run unarmed right into that mess,” he said. “We probably would have won the war right after I did that.”

Trump said that the parade he was ordering would honor not only him but all of America’s “last responders.”
According to a new poll, Trump’s assertion that he would have run into the Florida high school unarmed was believed by his daughter Ivanka.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The New Yorker has taken steps to clarify that The Borowitz Report is not actually true.

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 82 of 165 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 19rabbit52, 204guy, 2500HD, 222Sako, 59 invisible), 2,264 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,499
Posts18,509,181
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.